DemonSEXoligy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." Jade smiled as she rubbed her small bump. "What shall I name him?"

"Damon" Amanda said, she too placed her hands on the bump. "This will begin the blood line that will combine both the goddess's blood and the dark lord's blood." Amanda also kissed Jade. "You will be fine dear won't you?" She asked again. A small sort of laughter came out of Jade and she smiled.

"Well you've given me this new tattoo, which will keep me under the demon's radar. So as long as I don't shag any red horned blokes, I will be fine." Jade replied, her sprit was higher than the two.

"I have to go now." The other students began calling Damian. "Bye, Jade." He kissed her once more, as he boarded the plane back to Asthania. Jade's police ID got her further than any other visitor could; she held the stomach and watched Damian disappear back to a foreign land. Amanda held her hands; she would use her wing to fly back to Asthanthia.

On the plane, Damian nodded off to sleep while the cold cabin air bit his face and caused the skin to run dry. In the dream he stood in the most magnificent hall imaginable, the marble floors reflected the light bouncing off the solid gold walls and pillars. Damian wondered out of the hall to witness its exterior but he was however, distracted by the bridge he walked upon; underneath it was nothing but cloud and mist. The beauty was overwhelming for him.

"Damian, it is wonderful to see you." A tall, blonde haired man greeted him. He had large ruffled wings; white as snow and with hints of gold glistening of them. "My name is Edriel. One of the great gods." He tapped his staff and gave a warm smile.

"Where am I?" Damian shifted his eyes around; still taking in the landscape.

"Havana. This is the overseeing podium of the universe. Though you planet is one of few that is connected spiritually with Havana and Hal."

"Heaven and Hell." Damian uttered quietly.

"Exactly, and I know what you're thinking, you want to know why you are here." Damian's eyes lit up, it was as though the man had read his mind. "I am here to tell you that, your blood line will be the first the history to have the mix of Demon, God and Human"

"Demon, huh? My son Damon will be a demon."

"We made it so that it will take generation for the demon blood to take hold. If you carry out your destiny correctly then the demonic powers will be suppressed for centuries."

"My destiny?"

"You must defeat..." As the Edriel began speaking, Damian was slowly nudged out of his comatose, the words of the celestial man became ever so faint and then it died out completely. Damian looked around to see that one of the other students was kicking his seat. She smiled at him; biting her lips."

"Stupid bitch."

Lilith entered her room, back in the Asthanian club house, a man sat in the shadows; playing with a lighter. In his mid-thirties he tried his best to conceal his identity. Across him was Alexis; sitting naked and shivering. At the sight of his mistress, he jumped and came to her arms.

"What have you been doing with my boy toy?" Lilith asked, whilst holding his head.

"Nothing, love. Just seeing what the lad looks like without all his pretty boy clothes." The man stood up and walked out of the room. "Oh yes, I will be need Alexis for one other thing."

Lilith snarled. "Who are you? How have you been coming here so often?" She attempted to detect any of his lie.

"Let's just say, I've help you get to where you are right now." He replied, right before he vanished, like smoke.

Lilith placed her hands on Alexis' face. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

Alexis shook his head. "No, He just asked me some questions."

"Like what?"

"I—I can't remember."

Two days had past, and Damian entered his car, sitting next to Amanda. They both looked at each other and then a picture of Samantha and Dominic. "Did you use the spell on Tabitha and her dad?" Amanda asked, Damian smiled and scratched his head. "Yes, they will forget about everything that happened." He replied. Amanda hit Damian lightly on his head, he had just realised that he explained the outcome of his spell wrong. "They will forget everything about the demons, but their minds will try to find a logical way to bridge the gap." Damian corrected himself. Amanda smiled and rubbed the spot where she hit Damian, and then gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "You have learned a lot. You will be the most powerful warlock to walk the earth." Damian just looked at Amanda gave a brief smile. Feeling Samantha's lighter for a second; he turned on the engine. "We have a lead to follow up on. Let's go."

*****

This leg Demonsexoligy will conclude in the next chapter; The hell Prince.