DemonSEXoligy Ch. 07

Story Info
The Hell Prince. Damian and Amanda narrow in on Lilith.
6.5k words
4.5
6.5k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

***Prologue ***

Weeks had passed since the death of Samantha and Dominic. Damian and Amanda had parted from Tabitha and her father for their safety, as they did to Jade; who carries Damian's unborn child in her womb. Since arriving in the Asthanthian the two have been hunting down Lilith, along the way they made a living by solving other paranormal cases, such as releasing a vengeful sprit of a murdered prostitute from a well renown theatre; Rosy was the name of the prostitute, Damian often remembers her as a soul he had saved; too late, but saved nonetheless.

Damian nodded off to sleep as Amanda drove the newly cleaned car through the dusty desolate road near the Asthanthian sands, the cool night air coated the outside of the vehicle in a lonely chill. Amanda looked out at the window and saw the moon was almost full. She reminisced about the time when everyone would be there to fight the demons, when it was not only her and Damian but also Jade, Dominic, Tabitha, the professor and Samantha, but now there were only two.

"Oh my love, I am bound to an ever vicious cycle. New friendships flourish and stand tall high above the stars but only wither and die, with me still alive but half dead. Yet I still dream of your lips on mine, when go to sleep for the last time, we will meet once more." Amanda spoke to herself; thinking of Mike. When Damian would turn away or fall asleep then Amanda's true self would take hold; a heart broken woman whose time was ever fleeting.

Damian's breathing changed; he drifted further into his sleep. In his dream, the mystery figure that had been giving him advice and hints throughout his journey, was sitting in at the table in an old styled house and on the other side of the table, was Damian. In seemed like a party atmosphere, with people in vintage fashion running around and laughing, talking and drinking, though Damian could hear them, a part of him blocked it out so he could only hear the mysterious man's voice. "You're wondering why I bought you here" The man spoke, he sips his drink and grinned; waiting for a response.

"Why did you?"

"Well this is your next step to defeating Lilith... Oh yes and by the way, fantastic work at that haunted steel mill, it really was... I must congratulate you on that... I really must."

"Thank you." Damian began to lose his patience, and the man saw that... he love that.

"Well here is a lesson for you. When a building or land is subject to a horrific tragedy, it cuts deep into its soul and if allowed to fester, demons and darker forces make their nest there." The man finished his drink and tossed it behind him; standing up he knocked over a candle. The flames consumed the table first and then spread throughout the room. Sudden darkness replaced the fire, and Damian stood in the charred ruins of the once happy home. The man casually lay on the sofa; eating an apple. "Go on then, my hell prince. Sort it out." Damian turned around to be greeted by lifeless sprits of the victims, their eyes sent a sharp chill through him but he had spent enough time in the life to know that a dark joke could regain his composure. He looked at the wife.

"Loving the dress by the way, it makes you look hot."

***The Hell prince: Part I***

Damian & Amanda (I)

Damian stood out of the car as did Amanda. The morning light glistened on the melted snow that had retreated to the corners of houses or where the sun would not reach it. Amanda yawned as she knocked on the door and turned to Damian. "Family haunted by spirits of another family who died in a fire." He told her; grinning.

"How did you?"

"I read it on my phone."

"Your generation and you technology." Amanda smirked back.

The doors open and allowed a sea of warm air wash over their faces, a woman in about her forties opened up and stared viscously at the pair. Her eyes were sagged and dyed golden hair was showing signs of darkening to black. "Yes?" She said without a hint of emotion.

"Hello Mrs Roberts, My name is Amanda and this is Damian, we are here about your ghost problems." Damian looked at Amanda and forced a smile, her blunt introduction did not please him, nor did it please the woman.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I told the stupid bitch not to report and now look what happened!" Mrs Roberts' mood switched entirely to rage. "Fuck off, the pair of you and tell troll friends not fucking bother with my shitty family!" The door slammed in their faces, Amanda wrote their phone number on a piece of paper and slipped it through the letter box.

"Really? A ghost problem?" Damian raised his brow at Amanda; she shrugged.

Mrs Roberts (I)

She nervously paced around in her bedroom, talking to her husband on her mobile phone. "... and I told them to fuck off"

"What did they look like?"

"The guy was tall, muscular with a light stubble and chiselled jaw"

"Sounds like your bedroom fantasy."

Mrs Roberts giggle and twirled her hair which leads to a lock falling out. "Shut up. And the bitch was short with blond hair and slim athletic figure." She paused. "Now it's starting to sound like your fantasy."

"I bet she has a great ass, but not as great as yours." Roberts continued to giggle at her husband's jokes. Her slight laughter was diminished when something caught her eyes, a line of black appeared and disappeared before her eyes. "I have to go."

"Okay sweetheart, I'm almost home."

Mrs Roberts lay down the phone and approached where she saw the line. Her face creased with anger. "I'm not afraid of you." Her tough act soon fell apart when she was pulled and dragged to her bed. Her morning gown was lifted by an unseen force, and her legs violently spread. "Oh please, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Her hands were pinned down and she would only move her upper body; not that it was any use. Baring her teeth and hyperventilating, she felt the icy cold grip alternate its position on her body. She screamed as the invisible assailant's cock travelled into her vagina and spread her walls wide. The thrusting increased in intensity and aggression, her body was now at the mercy of an unknown foe. "Oh please stop, my husband will hurt you." She begged, but it was no good; she was already marked for this. Her pussy felt as if it was sheltering a block of ice that did not warm up to her body temperature; but instead sending sharper chills into her body. The demonic creature ripped open her morning gown and wrap it's hands around her body, below her breast; holding her like a piece of meat. She did not see the hands but he felt it and saw the bruises left behind. The hands were now on her breasts; playing with them. Mrs Roberts heard her husband's car; the sound of its engine turning on was a saving grace for her. "Help me! Michael, Help!" She screamed in the hopes that he would hear and rush in to save the day. The sex began to feel more painful as her body was thrusted in harder was sorter pumps. After a sharp sensation, Michael burst through the bedroom door.

"Jane!" He came in just in time to see his wife, returned to her normal position; the ordeal was over... for now. Jane Roberts crawled on the floor; her body was aching and covered in bruises, as her husband went to help her, she looked up.

"There's a number we need to call."

Damian & Amanda (II)

The door opened and Jane let in Damian and Amanda, looking around the house, they sensed an age old wound.

"Lovely house you have here." Amanda smiled.

"Thank you." Jane seemed more welcoming than before. Her hair and face was more dishevelled than before but she wore a new morning robe. "This is my husband Michael." Damian and Amanda shook hands with the five foot eleven man, he was well built but seemed tired and stress out.

"It's Nice to meet you."

"You too."

Everyone sat down on the sofa, except for Damian. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. The events of the past flooded him, and he felt the heat on his skin, lastly he saw a blacken face; a demonic one.

"So tell us about what happened." Amanda leaned in. The couple were now distracted from ogling Damian' strange behaviour.

"Well it started when Michael and I move in here with our kids. First it started out as small things, like missing items and laughter in the middle of the night."

"Then they attacked my daughter on her eighteenth." Michael interrupted. "She is err—the one who reported it."

"Who are they?" Amanda asked.

"Family of ten with eight kids, a loving father and a smoking hot mum." Damian interrupted. Amanda frowned in confusion. "Killed by fire but it wasn't them who attacked you, they're being held here against their will by another force... A demon." Damian was quick to talk. Jane lowered her head and then raised it up again; she stood up and took off her robe, exposing her naked bruised flesh. The bruise was in the shapes of talons and left a chilling mark on her tights, ankles, arms, torso and breast. Michael too stood up. Damian went closer for an inspect. "Hmm. Amanda, do you know who these prints belong too?"

"Not too sure." Amanda closed in. Damian also noticed a clear fluid dripping from her vagina. Jane sensed that and stuck two fingers in and brought them out; coated in clear white honey like substance.

"It's been dripping nonstop, I tried to douche but it does not works."

"May I?" Damian asked. Jane looked at him, for a second but ultimately gave him a nod; she was desperate. Damian inserted two of his own fingers in. Jane closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself out of the situation.

"Hey! That my wife."

"It's okay, Michael. There's something about them"

Damian shut his eyes and saw an obscure face; the demon's face. "Gar'galite."

"What?" Everyone asked.

Damian slipped his fingers out with the liquid dripping from it. "Gar'Galite is the name of your demon. Vanish him and all your life woes will be gone... Well not all but that nasty mess down there would certainly be gone." Jane blushed from embarrassment and turned her face away.

"Do us a favour buddy, get me a small jar." Damian ordered Michael to the kitchen.

"Gar'galite was crippled during the war. I remember now!" Amanda spoke. "Unless... Of course! That's why he cannot take physical shape." Amanda snapped her fingers. Damian deposited the goo into the jar and scarped whatever residue on the on the brim and then wiping his fingers on a napkin.

"Well Amanda, looks like we know how to get this cleansing underway."

"Cleansing?" Michael asked.

"Get your séance hats on." Damian joked and gave a wink.

As they gathered around the table full of strange and wonderful trinkets, Damian moved the jar to the centre of the table and stood up. The rest were holding hands together to form a circle around the ceremony.

"Your kids are at their aunts' house?"

"Yes."

"Let's begin." Damian winked before taking the napkin that he wiped his fingers on and began lighting it with the zippo lighter that Samantha had. He placed the burning napkin into the jar and sealed it tight, the fires in the jar died out and blackness filled it. The room was soon drained of its light and the temperature dropped dramatically.

"Down worry, it's all a part of the game."

"Daemonium ostende conversationem tuam sui" Amanda chanted. The ring of hands was once again completed.

"Gar'Galite, you're trapped now." A strong gust of wind pushed outwards to break the circle. "Hold, keep hold." Damian shouted. From the jar, a rose the demon in a Smokey half form.

"You're weak from the war." Amanda taunted him.

"Tuum manifestes secerts iubeo." Damian chanted. His red eyes pieced the demon's manifestation and he saw, the next clue. "Demon, nunc victam" The demon burst into flames and took the jar with him. The darkness slowly lifted and the gust of wind stops.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for lunch?"

"We're sure." Damian and Amanda both stood on the other side of the open door.

"That's a shame... So this is the end?"

Damian and Amanda smiled. "Yes, Gar'Galite is gone and the spirits can move on." Damian also nodded at the sprits that stood behind the couple and the mother winked at Damian; he grinned and smiled. "Well that's us off now." With a handshake and a few other friendly exchanges, the two went off on their way.

"So this other demon is near the rocky land?" Amanda asked, to which Damian nodded. "Damian, you are now fantastic at this, you know?"

"Thanks, I had a good teacher." The pair rode off.

Damian & Amanda (III)

The evening air glazed the car with frost as Damian and Amanda stepped out and sized up the warehouse. "This is where the Grim lands once were." Amanda told Damian.

"Yeah I've heard. Also this warehouse is where they use to store old car parts." They walked and rattled the gate's lock. Damian's iris turned red as he waved his hands at the lock and it opened up; letting them in. Damian no longer needed to say enchantments for lesser acts of magic.

 

The light inside was dimming and the air was frightfully warm for an abandoned warehouse, but the pair knew why.

"Show yourself, demoness of hell." Amanda shouted; her voiced echoed.

"I should have gotten her number, give her a ring and sorted it out." Damian smirked. Amanda smiled and shook her head.

There was a sudden rattle of boxes and hot air rushed toward them. The demoness sped towards them on all fours and knocked the pair over; they slid a great distance along the floor. "Shit." Damian grabbed his right shoulder and groaned. The demoness stood on her hind legs; she was red with a ram's horn and had hoofs instead of feet and claws instead of nails on her fingers.

"And show myself I did. I am Rha'hala the Challenger, Sister of Rho'hela the hunter and Rhoho'ca the trickster."

"Well we don't care who you are, sweetie. As long as you are dead." Damian got back to his feet and spread his wings; his iris turned red. Amanda ascended into her winged goddess form as both charged the demoness. Amanda attempted to lift her but was dragged down by the sheer weight of the demoness. Rha'hala rolled around after the decent and ended up on top of Amanda. Damian swooped in tackled the demoness in a pile of orphaned boxes, the demoness charged out of the avalanche of crate and cardboard and headed straight to them

Damian stood his ground as Amanda recovered to her feet. "daemonium relabuntur." He cast a spell which brought the demoness on her back; groaning in pain.

"Fuck you, whore. My family fought behind you in the war." Rha'hala was in pain.

"Yes, you were the spear head of the land assaults."

"On the castle of doom" Rha'hala got to her knees while her mouth filled with fire.

"Damian, look out." The pair got out of the way as the fire spewed from Rha'hala mouth and shot at them. Damian sent out a few fires from his palm and then lighting, but the demoness was left unharmed. "Damian, hold her still." Amanda flew to the top of the building and smashed the glass window on the roof. Damian used his wings to shield himself from the rain of sharp glass. A few shards hit Rha'hala. "Challenge this."

Rha'hala attacked Damian and punched his wings, spewing fire at them when he tried to use it to block her. "I will burn you to ashes." She growled with malice and fury. Unhindered by this, Damian knock her back a few centimetres with his wings. As she came in for another attack, Damian ducked down and twisted around her; grabbing her from behind. He was holding her still as she spewed fire from her mouth; Damian's powers gave him some degree of heat resistance.

"Tell us what you know about Lilith's plans and whereabouts!" Amanda demanded. "Or I will bring down the light to vanquish you."

The demonesses only scoffed at her. "Go on then, cunt." Rha'hala stood still and began enchanting. "Tolle animam meam : et afferte mihi ignis urere flammis nos altius ibis" Grinning and smiling before she turned into stone, her last words were: "I challenge you to survive hell fire."

Damian let go on the petrified demoness as Amanda descended down. "Really? She would rather turn to stone." Damian questioned.

"Betraying Lilith could often be even worse than suicide." The two dusted off clothes and stood before the stone Rha'hala.

"How do we find Lilith then?"

"Speak of the devil, and she shall appear." A familiar voice was heard. In the distance her bat like wings flew her down to ground.

"Lilith!" Amanda and Damian took their stance to fight the queen of hell; Lilith. The pair fired their best spells and magic at her, but to no avail.

"Time has made us all stronger, me particularly." Lilith smiled as she raised her hands towards Rha'hala. "Pity... Her sister and brother won't be able to exact their vengeance on you."

Amanda frowned. "What do you mean?"

"My loyal general gave her life, to become a weapon. Vita vestra industria convertitur in potentia . Nunc igitur liberum ." The statue was riddled with red hot cracks while Lilith swooped up and flew through the opening in the roof that Amanda had caused. Amanda and Damian attempted to follow her but the petrified demoness released all her confined energy and engulfed the warehouse in flames.

Damian & Amanda (IV)

Amanda stepped out of the shower; draped in a bath towel she dried her hair with another smaller towel. Meeting Damian on the bed as he caressed his recently burnt coat. "You should buy another just like it, it suits you." Amanda switched on the hair dryer, the lights of the motel room flickered for seconds before stabilising. "So... Damian, how were you able to protect us from that explosion?" She turned her head towards him.

"I honestly don't know I sensed danger and shit just happened." Damian closed his eyes to re-imagine how his wings grew twice in size and his body the same, and then as the fires closed in, Damian shielded them both with the wings. At that time, he felt incredible power, unimaginable power. Damian was nudged back to the present by Amanda, who rolled up to him; naked.

"You know, I kind of felt something, something hot when you saved us." She ran her finger through Damian's chest. Giving a smile, he kissed the woman and drew her closer. Amanda stripped Damian of his t shirt and kissed him on his nipples; sculpted on hard pectoral muscles.

As Amanda ran her kisses down the toned muscled body, she licked his abs. "Wow, I remember when we first met, you were so skinny."

"But my cock was always this big." Damian pushed her head close to his encased penis, which hardened as Amanda put it in her mouth over the fabric; teasing it before pulling down the cotton prison which housed the throbbing member. Giving it a few kisses for good measure, Amanda popped the cock in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop, she twisted her head and ran her hands up and down the cock to aid in it' lubrication. Amanda's pussy grew incredibly wet, as her juices began to drip out. Finally she did the honours and slid towards Damian; positioning her pussy over his cock, soon afterwards it consumed penis.

"Oh fuck. It's been a while." Amanda groaned.

"We fucked yesterday."

"Yeah and it was too long ago, and it was a fucking good fuck." Amanda and Damian struggled to make the sentences due to their groans and moans of pleasure. Her breasts bounced up and down as Damian's hard cock thrusted through into her. He's strong firm hands grabbed her body and then he flipped her over, so he was on top. Amanda's breath escaped her body. "Fuck me then." She grabbed the head board as tightly as she could while Damian entered and occupied her body. All he could see was her smooth vulnerable neck, until of course she moved her head to look at him.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers
12