Denial Ch. 01

Story Info
Kitten can't cum while Mistress is away.
2.2k words
4.35
37.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she carried a full armload of groceries into the house. It was late afternoon and the heat was at its most intense. As she fumbled with the door she saw a small sign on the doorknob:

"Put the groceries away and come out to the pool"

Surprise and interest flooded through her. Master shouldn't be home from the office for hours yet, and Mistress was still away on Her lecture tour. she was sharply aware of every moment Mistress had been gone. She had left strict orders that the pet was not allowed to cum until She got back, but that Master was in no way forbidden from playing with the "family pussy". Mistress had been gone a week and a half so far. she had been fucked every night but she hadn't broken the rule yet, but the going was getting more difficult daily. she realized she had been standing there wondering what was going on when the note had essentially been a direct order. she blushed and jumped to run into the house and finish with the groceries.

With the day's chore done she hurried out to the pool. The note had not indicated what she was to wear so she was naked, with her long dark hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes while she swam, if she was going to be swimming. Master wasn't there when she got to the pool but there was a note waiting on a large white box under the umbrella on the glass patio table. The note on the box said:

"Wear me, and get in the pool"

she opened the box and inside where what looked like four black balls with flat things on one end and connected with straps in sets of two. As she lifted one set out there was a small tag on them that said "legs". Looking closer she saw that the flat things where something like the flippers that scuba divers wore and her feet would fit very tightly in them. The balls were rolls of latex, that would roll up her legs like stockings. she set her right foot in the first fin and rolled the latex up her long leg. Just above her knee the smooth latex opened up into a series of cutouts that left her thighs bound but clearly visible. The latex molded to her skin like it had been poured on her. In a way, it probably had. When she had come here to stay Mistress had made a full body cast of her so that such items could be made with a perfect fit.

Once she had her second leg cover she saw how the straps where suppose to fit. They attached each legging to a thin belt around her hips. The straps also ran between her legs, pulling her lips wide apart and leaving her clit and cunt open to air and water, it pulled at her ass as well leaving it also partially exposed. The arm sleeves where very similar, spreading her hands into webbed fins and going to webbing at her elbows, as well as lifting and displaying her full breasts.

She always felt deliciously embarrassed when Master had her displayed like this. Every aspect of her sexuality laid bare and accentuated so there could be no doubt what her place was here, what she was used for. she was still alone by the pool, but she knew she was not unwatched. Master could be at any of the windows as well as the ever present cameras set around the house that He activated where ever she was being played with.

she looked into the box and saw it was not empty. her two remote control eggs where sitting there along with a tube of lube and condoms to make sure they could be removed. This part she really did hate, lubeing up her own ass and putting the toy in... it was always something she enjoyed having done to her, and it was far more humiliating to do it herself. She turned to be sure the camera got the best view possible, taking some comfort in the thought that He would be watching and got both eggs inserted, the slippery pull and suck in her ass causing her to shiver in the heavy heated air.

Now prepared she dove into the warm sun heated waters of the pool. The water slid along her body like a hundred hands caressing her. The latex encasing her extremities focused all that sensation in the center of her body. With each movement the water slid across her clit teasing it with pressureless sensation. The latex fins were surpriseingly effective and she moved through the water with speed, her limbs feeling long and strong in the water as she moved. As she adjusted to the feeling of the water she became aware of another sensation each kick of her legs caused the eggs with in her to rub against each other shooting new pleasures through her body. She began to quiver but she could not stop moving or she would sink. She knew Master would never let her drown, but she also knew that if he had to come save her she would be punished for her lack of control. She swam slowly, with as little kicking as possible, keeping the sensations from overwhelming her and adjusting to the mix of feelings.

The water still ran across her breasts and clit and lightly touched her ass but she was able to enjoy the sensations without losing herself to them. The pleasure from the rubbing of the eggs still rolled through her but it had plateaued out and she could continue on now. She was able to notice the feel of the latex moving with her and hugging her, and the contrasting sensations in the webbing. After a few laps of steady swimming she saw a foot by the edge of the pool.

"Having a good swim, pet?" Master asked

"Yes, Sir. Thank You for the pretty fins." she answered promptly earning her a smile.

"Good girl, swim 20 more laps for Me and then come over to the steps." He said.

she began to swim again slowly, knowing that if He was here now... Just as she thought it the buzzing began deep with her. The egg in her cunt went off first, causing her to miss a stroke, even though she knew it would be coming. she felt herself sinking into the water and forced herself to move, The strong kick of her legs push the vibrating egg into its companion separated my only the thin barrier of skin. The other egg buzzed as well as the vibrations moved through it and she lost her stroke again. Valiantly she moved her arms and began to move again, with the buzzing filling her, just as she was beginning to adjust to the sensation where it was, it stopped and she was able to gulp for air as she swam, 5 laps down.

But her rest was only momentary, for less than a lap later the other egg started up. Rather than making her miss her strokes this egg seemed to propel her onward, her every movement driving the sensations deeper within her until she realized she was in danger of breaking Mistresses orders. She slowed her stokes and tried too remember to use mostly her arms. 10 laps. Now the rear egg shut off and the front came on again, she struggled to maintain her control. "Swim," she thought, " left arm, right arm, keep moving." now the sensations where switching back and forth at unpredictable intervals, keeping her from establishing an order, from making the pattern that would help her keep control. 15 laps. Now both eggs were on at once, when had that happened, she couldn't think. move move move, God! move. her awareness was slipping away. The warm water seemed red. The intensity of both eggs kept changing, still keeping her off balance. Only two thoughts stayed in her mind: Keep swimming, can't cum. They echoed in the head with each breath, with each movement of her arms. 18 laps.

Almost there, the pleasure rode her, her world was barely big enough to include the air above her she couldn't remember to breath when her head was up. Keep swimming, can't cum. She turned over on her back and gasped air her arms moving wildly barely able to propel her, she kicked, shooting sensations deeper but also gaining the pool edge. 19 laps. Almost there, keep swimming, can't cum can't can't can't. The order seemed more impossible with each second but she kept going, she would Do it. she would be good! Almost almost, the haze filled her mind even more, after 20she was suppose to... go.. go where, oh these feelings, please, No! can't! Steps, that was it, through the fog in her mind the order came to her, when she was done she had to go to the steps. There was the wall. her limbs were quivering with held back energy. her fingers touched it. 20 laps! The buzzing stopped. she swam awkwardly to the steps.

Master waited there; He was smiling broadly at her. He reached down and lifted her out of the pool smoothing the hair that had escaped away form her face. "That's my good girl!" He said and kissed her soundly and held her for a moment before laying her down on her stomach on a mat at the edge of the pool, letting the air chill and then warm and relax her as it dried her. He continued murmuring words of praise as He sat near her touching her lightly. Telling her how good she was, how obedient, how strong she was to live up to all His expectations. Slowly she began to drift back to herself from the candy colored haze she'd been in.

she felt his hands slide along her with more solidity as they slid along her back and down between her legs. the water had washed away all her own wetness as she swam, but now as He began to slowly pull the eggs from her body, the wetness trapped behind them rushed out to coat her and make her slick all over again. He chuckled low in His chest as He ran His fingers through that wetness.

"Able to take some more, pet?" He asked.

"As You wish, Sir." she answered, not all sure she could contain herself, but not prepared to deny Him either.

"I have more faith in your strength than you do, pretty one." He murmured, pouring oil down the cleft of her ass as He slowly removed the second egg from her body.

she had only a moment to feel the emptiness before He filled her Himself. The action of the egg had her fully open and ready for Him and He drove into her full force causing her to cry out rock herself back onto Him. He pressed deep within her pushing out everything and filling her with Himself. Sensation erupted anew within her, blinding her eyes and centering her whole being on the point where He slid in and out of her faster and faster growing even harder as His own passion built. she felt her control slipping as she began to follow Him, her passion governed by His. she heard an odd sound behind her like... beeping? Something hard was pressed against her ear.

“Hello, pet." Mistress's warm voice flowed over her like a touch. Mistress! Mistress could...

"Hello, ah, My Lady" she gasped, as Master continued pounding her even while He held the phone to her ear. Mistress made a low purring sound that shook her, "Now what caused that noise my pet?"

"Master is.... is fucking my ass right... right now, Mistress," she managed to get out. She was becoming dizzy, but Mistress's voice was something she could hang onto.

"He tells me you've been a very good girl so far, darling, and so He's taking the next two days off to be home with you till I get home on Saturday." Mistress said.

With the sensations rushing through her and Master's cock feeling as though it were pounding all the way into her brain she couldn't quite make sense of the words. The lower half of her body felt like it was melting in pleasure. With each stroke Master seemed to be pulling her out of herself and then thrusting her back in a wave of incandescent pleasure, but still she held on to that last scrap of control.

"Two more days, with Him and if you can hang on then when I get home will give all that tension up to Me in more pleasure than you've ever know." Mistress whispered, and on those words she felt Master explode within her and she locked her jaws an strained with all her might against the towering pleasure that was poised to crash down over her. In straining against herself her nearly pushed herself out of her own skull, but she held on.

"Yes, My Lady, I will obey, You will be proud of me," she gasped into the phone as Master laid His head on her back.

"We already are, beloved," Mistress murmured, "We already are."