Denial Ch. 03

Story Info
Chastisement - and made to wait longer.
5.8k words
4.45
46.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Dedicated to my one and only - I understand and accept the consequences of my actions, both good and bad.

All during her day she thought about him. She pondered their relationship and all the turns it had taken and the way it had grown stronger. Her shoulders were a bit stiff from having spent a few hours in restraints. She tried hard to push away thoughts of how she would be punished for masturbating without her Master's permission. But a little worry nagged at the back of her mind as to how he would deal with her for that transgression. She also was aware of a vague tenderness on her ass cheeks as she sat at her desk. He had not really spanked her very hard the night before in his office, but just the thought of it caused her to squirm with anticipation. She enjoyed the firm feeling of his hand on her bottom in the throes of passion, but certainly not for chastisement. Just before lunch she received an email from him which quelled her apprehension and set her mind flying off in sensuous thoughts and images. He discretely mentioned things that had hidden meanings and stirred arousal to her very core. He could be such a devil! He knew her too well and which buttons to push. She teased back in her own email, letting him know she was more than ready for whatever he desired. He responded that he had to work a little late and that he'd bring home some Chinese food for dinner. He also reminded her to be ready, that she could be dressed but that she'd better be accessible.

That evening she was beside herself with excitement. She showered when she'd arrived home and put on a silky lavender nightgown that fell to just above her knees. She wore nothing underneath. The smooth material delicately draped over her body, displaying the full curves of her large breasts and fell gently over her ass showing the off her plump, round cheeks. She glanced down at her tits and giggled at the thought of how her erect nipples seemed like miniature cherries gracing her voluptuous, creamy globes, perhaps to be a nice dessert after dinner! She felt sexy in her silky gown and excited at the thought of his warm, strong hands gliding all over her body. She was already wet with anticipation when she heard his car pull up and park in the garage. When he entered the back door she took the packages from him and they kissed. Although she felt like a tightly coiled spring with intense need for release, he needed to wind down a bit after a long, busy day. As she set out the cartons of Chinese food, plates, and silverware she took slow, deliberate breaths to contain her excitement and give him a chance to shift gears from work life to home life. He went to change his clothes and she opened the bottle of wine he'd brought home.

While she waited for him she set the table and lit candles for a romantic atmosphere. She turned on some easy jazz and the melody drifted softly, sensuously into the dining room. Returning to the dinning table she pulled out their chairs then decided to wait for him on her knees. He had not told her to do so but she was eager to please him and make up for her pouting from the morning. Her infraction from the wee hours of the morning did not escape her, either, but she wanted to start the weekend off right and show her willingness to submit and obey her beloved Master. She regretted masturbating on the couch as well as when he had gone to the bathroom and wondered how he would deal with that. Having her hands tied as she had tried to sleep had been terribly uncomfortable. Yet she knew that was not a disciplinary action so much as it was a declaration of his control, that he was the Master and had a right to expect her to obey the rules.

When he came to the dinning room he stopped in the doorway and smiled. The room glowed warmly and there was his sweet sub awaiting him in a position of respect. He knew she truly wanted to acquiesce to his wishes and domination and for the most part she was exceptionally wonderful at doing so. He smiled softly thinking about how much he loved everything about her. She was funny, intelligent, warm, sexy, and pleasantly plump. She loved and adored him, took great care of him from laundering his clothes and putting them away just the way he liked, to cooking terrific meals, to supporting him with love and insightful perspectives. They enjoyed a happy, content life together. Not to say there weren't disagreements now and then. But they always seemed to find a mutually satisfying resolution through open communication. That had been difficult for her when they were first together as she would tend to withdraw and keep things to herself. However, as he showed her respect and patience she learned to speak her mind when she was concerned about anything.

Giving her the space and time to feel safe and trust in him is what brought them to their D/s bond. He'd always been a dominate but would have been fine if their relationship had continued in a more traditional way. He loved her and wanted her by his side, no matter what. To find a soul mate was a blessing, a treasure to be cared for and nurtured. He would not have let that go even if she had not found her role as a sexual submissive so pleasing and rewarding. Her wondrous reactions to his domination were the icing on the cake. He felt like the luckiest man alive.

"There's my wonderful girl. Look at me." He said as he walked toward her reaching his hands out to her. She looked up and smiled brightly with such love in her eyes. Although that extra special twinkle in her look did not escape him. When she placed her hands in his he pulled her up and wrapped his strong arms around her. She sighed happily and looked into his eyes. He kissed her then held her chair for her as she sat down. "This is nice, the candles, the music, and you. What more could a man ask for?" He grinned at her as he poured their wine. She smiled as she spooned out the rice and other delicacies that he had brought home onto their plates. "You look so beautiful and sexy. I like what you chose to wear."

"Thank you," she smiled up at him. "You are so sweet to bring dinner home. I put steaks out this morning to thaw but this smells so delicious! We haven't had Chinese in a long time." They spoke about their work days as they ate. The occasional caresses and kisses enhanced the romantic air between them. When they were through he helped her clean up and then they went to the TV room to relax for a while. He held her close to him as they watched a little bit of news then switched the channel to an action movie that was halfway through. Now and then he caressed and softly teased her breasts as she, in turn, alternated in softly stroking his chest and cock. It was wonderful just to be close, to touch, to relax and for a while lose themselves in the plot of the movie. When it ended he used the remote to turn the TV off. They sat for a few moments in comfortable, cozy silence, still caressing each other. When he yawned she eased away and smiled at him.

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Yes, but not too much." He pulled her back to him and kissed her slowly rubbing his hands up and down her back across the silky material. The sensuous feel of her thin, silky nightie and her soft flesh yielding beneath his hands felt so wonderful, even comforting. As he caressed her she began to think of her lapse from the night before and fleetingly hoped she might have already been forgiven. He was so gentle with her, now.

"I wonder what you're thinking, what you're up to. The lovely dinner, the wine, the romance. It's wonderful," she teased him.

"Feeling a little guilty, are you?" he laughed and looked at her as she feigned surprise at his term 'guilty'. "I love you, sweetie. I want you to know how much I love everything about you. Can't a man show his woman a little appreciation?"

"Of course!" she sighed as she rested her head against his chest. It was so quiet and she loved listening to his heart beating, his breath filling his lungs and gently flowing out. It had a soothing, calming effect on her. He eased away from her and pulled her up with him as he stood from the couch then held her hand as he led her to the bedroom. As he sat on the side of the bed she turned on the dim bedside lamp.

"Come here," he said taking her arm and pulling her to stand before him. "Take your nightgown off and let me just admire what belongs to me." She lifted her nightgown over her head and tossed it on a nearby chair. "Your breasts are so gorgeous. I love it when your nipples are so perky." He reached up and gently stroked them with his fingertips. He knew she was always self-conscious of being on full and deliberate display and he touched her softly to try and help her relax. "So tell me what you were thinking about today."

"I thought about your hands touching me, playing with me and making me crazy. I will admit that a few times I stroked and pinched my nipples from outside of my blouse. I was so turned on thinking about all the things you do to me."

"Were you sitting at your desk as you did that? Did anyone see you?" Although she had fondled her breasts it was not a break from the rule of pleasuring herself without his permission. The rule was about actual masturbation and orgasm. Besides, he enjoyed the thought of her arousal and wanting him and was intrigued that she was playing in public.

"Yes, I was at my desk. I have that small mirror on the side of my monitor so I will notice if someone comes up behind me and I won't be startled. Just after lunch I was daydreaming about you and tweaking my nipples, hard. I could feel myself getting wet thinking about you licking and sucking my clit and me sucking your beautiful cock. All of a sudden, when I glanced in the mirror I saw Jim, one of the guys from finance, talking to Pam in the cubicle across from me. But I could see in the mirror that he was watching me. I had my back turned to him, so I was sure he couldn't see what I was doing. But then I wondered if he caught a reflection of something in my mirror. I stopped immediately, feeling embarrassed and hoping he had not seen anything! When he was done talking to Pam he paused by my cubicle and said hello to me. I turned to look at him and noticed his eyes look from my face to my breasts then back to my face. He asked me if I was doing ok, mentioning that I looked a little flushed. I just said that it was kind of warm in the office, that the air conditioning was probably not working very well. Which was the truth, it was kind of hot. The AC and the heat never work right in my part of the office. I kind of cut him off and turned back to my PC and began working."

"Hmmm...what a sexy thought of someone spying on you as you stroked your hard, beautiful nipples. I bet you liked the thought of someone watching you, didn't you?"

"Well, maybe a little," she grinned coyly. "But honestly, sweetheart, all I could think of was sucking your cock as I pinched my nipples hard. I love to worship your cock with my mouth. I adore sucking that big, swollen head and that long, thick shaft. Oh!" she gasped as he gave her nipples a sharp squeeze and stretched them listening to her describe what she had done. He slid his hand between her thighs and slipped his fingers between her hot pussy lips feeling her slick with sultry desire. She watched with avid fascination as he brought his wet fingers, sticky with her juices, to his lips and slowly licked and sucked them.

"Then get on your knees, slut, and show me what you were thinking about." He lifted off the bed and pulled his pajama pants down letting his semi-erect cock spring free. She sank to the floor and reverently kissed the head of his cock followed up with a long, wet lick with her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip. She nibbled her way back down then slowly licked back up. He liked the light pressure from her teeth on his shaft and moaned as he leaned back with his hands resting on the mattress behind him to watch and enjoy her. She opened her mouth and sucked his head in flicking it with her tongue. He moaned approvingly, relaxing as she stroked the length of his rod with her velvety mouth. After a few minutes he reached out and held her head down forcing her face into his pubic hair.

He held her there for several long moments enjoying the quick puffs of breath from her nose and the way she swallowed over and over fighting the reflex to gag. Then he pulled her up by her hair and pushed her down again easing his cock even harder against the back of her throat and held her down. When her breathing became more labored he pulled her back up again. He continued this action a few more times until his balls began to tighten and his cock throbbed for release. Grabbing both sides of her head with his hands he held her in place and began to fuck her mouth in earnest. He could feel the vibrations of her moans all along his shaft and thrust in and out even harder. Finally his cum shot out of his cock and deep into her throat. He could feel her mouth sucking hard for every drop and swallowing all he had to give. He released her and leaned back on his hands panting softly. She continued to gently suck and kiss his hard cock for a few moments then let go of him and looked up at his face.

She absolutely loved sucking his cock. She loved the feel of him, the texture of his head, the way he filled her mouth up, his taste. This love play set everything into motion again, inflaming her need for him and her need to come. She felt her juices seeping from her cunt and bathing her pussy with sweet wetness. Her erect nipples had rubbed on his legs and tingled and ached for attention.

"You're so beautiful, my love. I enjoy watching you suck my cock. I enjoy watching your face while I fuck your sweet mouth. I'm so glad you belong to me," he said as he caressed her face. "What I don't enjoy is having to punish you. But you need to be reminded that you must obey me, no matter what the circumstance or situation. Once we deal with your punishment we'll put your disobedience behind us and have the whole weekend to enjoy each other. Now go and get my paddle."

Her heart sank realizing she was not so lucky as to be easily forgiven. She couldn't stand the paddle and he knew it, which is why he only used it for punishment. When she retrieved it she solemnly stood before him, eyes downcast, holding back the tears that were already threatening to spill down her cheeks. This is when she had self-doubts about being a submissive, having to experience this indignity. Yet, in a strange way, submitting to his punishment strengthened their relationship, that she would trust him even in humiliation.

"Lean face down over the bed and keep your feet on the floor," he ordered. She leaned forward, resting her weight on her forearms on the mattress. Her pale round ass was slightly higher than her shoulders. He moved to her side and using his foot he pushed her feet farther apart. She closed her eyes and held her breath preparing for the pain. "You will count and not miss a beat or we will start all over again." She didn't have to wait long before she felt the paddle slam against her right ass cheek. She cried out, not having expected him to hit her so hard and was shocked as the pain burned so intensely. There were no warm up slaps, nothing to prepare her. Tears spilled down her cheeks and she wondered how much she would be able to endure.

"One," she squeaked, forcing the word from her throat. Again, another smack this time to her left cheek. She grunted from the force of it and choked out, "Two." After the sixth slap she was sobbing and seriously thinking of screaming her safe word, the pain was so harsh. He had certainly reddened her ass with his hand in the past, in fact her entire body with hand, crop, and flogger causing fiery pain. That drove her wild with pleasure! Was it the fact that this spanking was punishment that made it seem so much more painful? Damn that paddle! She hated it with a passion! In the years they'd been together this was only the second time he'd used it on her yet she couldn't remember it feeling this badly the last time. But perhaps she had blocked that last event out of her mind. Two more in quick succession...Whack! "Ohhhh...seven!" she wailed. Whack! "EIGHT" she screamed. She was crying hard and gasping to catch her breath. He ended the session with two more quick swats at which she struggled to speak aloud. Suddenly she felt his hand gently rub her tender flesh and she flinched as her skin was excruciatingly sensitive. She heard him sigh and put the paddle down on the bedside table.

He did not like doing that to her. He knew she felt humiliated. Yet he couldn't help becoming aroused at how hot her ass felt against his palm, how her pale flesh was now crimson from the paddling. He bent down and kissed her inflamed ass cheeks then dipped his head lower to lick her slit. She was wet. He knew, though, that the chastisement had not aroused her, that her wetness was more likely from having sucked on his cock. He almost felt badly for her yet he was proud of her for accepting responsibility for her error in judgment and taking the punishment he had doled out. He had not given her very many swats but they were harder than usual and by the time he'd reached ten he could tell she was on the verge of capitulating and speaking her safe word. Her sobs were horrible, her body shook hard, and she could barely speak the count. He had no doubt that she would never forget this and would behave correctly in the future. He left her for a moment, telling her to relax. As she lowered her body to the bed she continued to cry and he came back with a cool, wet, washcloth. He laid it on her skin and noticed her jerk at its touch. After a few moments he removed the cloth and slowly began to rub lotion into her raw, hot skin.

When he was done she crawled up onto the bed and curled on her side, her tears began to subside. She was conflicted, not wanting him to touch her at all, yet desperately needing to be held and cuddled in his arms. He sat by her but did not touch her, patiently allowing her regain her composure. After a few minutes she gingerly leaned back and looked at him, careful not to press her bottom on the bed. "Please hold me," she whispered. He lay down next to her and quickly gathered her into his arms. This was where she felt safe; this is where she felt loved, in his strong arms. He softly kissed her face.

"Let's get some rest for now. It's been a long day for both of us and you have a long weekend ahead of you my love. I intend to use you in any way that I choose. I'm proud of you, so glad that you belong to me," he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she whispered then gently pulled from his arms and settled on her side. As he lay on his side, facing her, he lightly brushed his hand along her shoulder and arm, feeling her cool skin. They drifted to sleep although they were both restless in their dreams.

A few hours later she woke up cold and shivering. She rolled to her back, momentarily forgetting her tender bottom in her groggy state of mind. As soon as her raw flesh rubbed on the bedspread she softly groaned and rolled back on her side. When she reached back with her hand and tentatively touched her ass cheek she could feel the heat and sting from the paddling. Her punishment had struck an emotional nerve in her and yet she had to admit that she had whole-heartedly agreed to submit to him, obey him in every way. However she could not help wonder how he could punish her so hard. He had only been true to his word that he would give her everything she deserved, that meant the bad as well as the good. In her heart she accepted that as she gazed at his dark form sleeping next to her. She truly did love him with everything she was, with everything she had in her to give. She curled up against him, pressing herself against his body to get warm. That physical warmth was symbolic of his feelings toward her, the warm love that he shared with her. Feeling a resolved peace, knowing he loved and cherished her, she was able to drift back to sleep.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12