Denial Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wondering what punishment she had in mind, and it was becoming a nightmare, as I was going to have to take 70 cuts with the cane if I didn't want to find out. I heard her swish the cane again and again, preparing to whip me. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

I nodded, and she lightly touched the cane to my ass for a moment. "The cane will hurt much more than my crop." Maxine hesitated a moment longer, and I heard her removing her bracelets and watch. The waiting was agony. Then, more silence, and finally, I knew it was coming from the 'swish' an instant before I felt the first cut. WHOOSH. It ripped into my ass like fire. I screamed from the shock, and at the same time knew that Maxine had not even hit me her hardest. There was no way I could take 10, much less 70. In surprise, Maxine exclaimed. "A welt, and I just tapped you."

Again, the hesitation, as Maxine set herself. She was going to draw this punishment out as long as she could. Then, I heard the swish, and a cut hit in the same spot. I yelped, and then went limp. Through the pounding and the shuddering in my head, I heard her say. "How is it, honey? As bad as you expected?" Maxine ran her fingers over the marks, and they were sore already. "Count for me. I'd hate to give you more strokes than you deserve. We have to be consistent."

She stepped back, and I heard the click of her heels. She then stopped, and there was a short silence, then the swish of another stroke. "Three," I yelped.

More silence, more pause, then another swish. I flinched, but nothing. "Don't anticipate the stroke, darling. Just go with it. We'll start again every time I see you cowering. Just become one with the pain. Every stroke is like a medal. Welcome it. And besides, there's nothing you can do about it."

I heard her step away and reach into her purse for something, then I heard her lighting a cigarette. "I see this is going to take a long time," she sighed.

She stepped toward me, put her cigarette in an ashtray on a nearby table, and picked up the cane again. I waited, but made sure to hang loose. After an eternity, the swish came, and then the stroke. "One." I said, with my voice losing control, holding in a scream.

Maxine moved around the room slowly, and I could hear her taking off her blouse. She came back and stood behind me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I said, and a second later another blow came, followed by yet another. "Two . . . Three."

She walked around to see my face, and saw that I was crying. She wiped a tear away. "I'm really hurting you, aren't I darling?" There was the look of genuine concern in her eyes. "Do you want me to stop?"

I realized that the punishment with which she would replace the caning would probably be far worse, and when I shook my head no, she touched me warmly. "You're very brave, sweetheart." She went back behind me. "Don't flinch now." And in quick order, four, five, six, seven and eight. I felt like I was drowning. I couldn't breathe, and was gasping for air. The pain had turned to claustrophobia. The room and the chair were also my enemies.

Maxine then waited a very long time before the next stroke. She touched me all over, then she just made no move at all for the longest time, standing behind me, smoking. When the cut finally came, I knew I couldn't continue. The force was too much, and I began crying, "No, no, please stop. No."

"Come on darling, you're doing so well. Just a little while longer. See if you can do it." Maxine was hugging me from behind, comforting me. "Honey, how many strokes is that?"

I hesitated for a moment, and that was my doom. Maxine went "Now, now darling. I asked you as a favor to keep track of the strokes." She sounded disappointed, then said, "We have to start all over again, now."

It was then I knew she had no intention of letting me finish the 70 strokes. She stepped back, and I realized that she would just continue beating me until I myself gave up and begged her to switch punishments.

I knew what my choice had to be. I could continue to get the horrifying agony from the cane, or switch to the punishment she wanted me to take, and accept that. I decided to cut my losses and take my chances.

"Please stop, Maxine." I softly sobbed. "Anything is better than this."

"Stop? But you haven't even gotten ten strokes yet. Let's give you just 20. A quick 30, and then we'll switch."

"Please no, Maxine."

Her voice hardened. "You wouldn't want me to think you're taking the easy way out, would you??"

"No, Maxine."

"Then why not keep quiet and accept the 40 more."

I just tried to relax, but it wouldn't work. I waited for her to start, and when she did, it was devastating.

Maxine started hitting me as fast and as hard as she could hit, and she directed all of the strokes at one spot: the crease between my ass and thigh on my right leg, which Dr. Rekvyk recommended would never really heal if it opened. It became one, constant pain to try and survive. I was soon only semi-conscious, and was babbling. She suddenly stopped, and I was thanking the heavens that it was over. I felt her hands touching the area, but it was nearly numb.

"Well, how many was that, sweetheart?" she said as she stepped out in front of me.

I, of course, wasn't counting, so I just shook my head and stared at her for mercy. She shook her head in ridicule.

"OK Honey. Now we have to start again."

And like a nightmare, she started again. This time, I was awake and counted to 50. She had given me probably close to 150 hard cuts, at least, and they were all in one spot. But when she reached 50, she began hitting harder, and continued.

It was like a dream. She would tap me a few times lightly, then suddenly hit me unbelievably hard, and I would growl and grit my teeth in pain. There was nothing erotic here. This was a pure punishment session. She continued her light and then very heavy hitting.

She then seemed intent on something, and by now, I was on the verge of a breakdown. I was screaming for her to stop, begging her, but she ignored me, and concentrated on what she was doing. Her calm was contrasted with my panic as she answered me back. "Not quite yet," "Almost," and "Very soon, sweetheart."

The blows continued at a blinding pace, and Maxine began to get angry. "Come on, damn it. Break. Break. I want you to bleed for me."

Then, suddenly, my behind went cold, and a moment later Maxine said "Ah ha!!" and she stopped hitting me. She began to gently chastise me. "I finally broke your skin. You take forever to bleed."

The blood seemed to spur her on, and she started hitting me again, this time much slower, but very, very hard, and just in the bleeding area. I had gone beyond pain. She was talking in an even, but strained voice now. "Are you counting?? Do you want me to start again, damn you?!"

As she kept hitting me, we entered new territory. With every stroke Maxine hit me, I screamed, and she let out a grunt. The tempo had suddenly become sexual, almost as if the stroke of the cane was the stroke of my penis in her vagina. We finally reached a peak, and I realized that she was stroking herself to orgasm, during which she kept on hitting me harder and deeper. Now, every stroke was nearly full strength, and with each one, I howled and prayed that she would stop. I would have done anything to stop the pain.

Even as she was coming, the beating continued, harder and harder. I begged her to stop, mumbling incoherently, invoking any image of worship I could think of get her to stop.

Finally, she paused a moment, gave a little whimper, took a breathe, and hit me with all of her might. I screamed, and we each saw a long streak of blood from her cane splatter the wallpaper across the room. This finally sobered up Maxine. We both stared at it, hypnotized. She cleared her throat, and much of the electricity of the moment for her had settled down to reality.

When Maxine stepped around to me again, I saw that her cane had turned from white to red with my blood. Her hand was red with it, as was here breasts, stomach and neck speckled all over.

"Wow." Maxine said as she stood in front of me, and cradled my head in her hands. After a pause, she reached across to her night table and got a tissue, and began rubbing the blood off the wallpaper. Not all of it came off, Maxine threw down the tissue. "Let's leave it there. As a souvenir of our new life."

She then turned to me and I saw the satisfied exhaustion in her face. She lifted the bloody cane and put it in front of my face. "Open your mouth" was all she said. With the cane as bloody as it was, I could imagine what me thigh looked like. Maxine then put the long cane in across my lips, "Close" and when I did she began to wipe the cane across the inside of my lips like a napkin. I almost gagged on my own blood.

She then left the room for a moment, and came back with a wet towel, which she began to clean me off with. I screamed from the pain, and it got worse when she took a bottle of astringent, and applied it to my cut. "Your ass looks like hamburger meat, darling."

She then stepped in front of me. The nipples on her bloodied breasts stood up, and she was flushed from exertion and excitement.

"I got carried away, honey." With that, she grabbed my ears and directed my mouth to her breasts and stomach to clean off the blood. "Clean me off." I licked my blood off her, and gave a tiny wretch to hold back from vomiting. "Don't you FUCKING get sick on me. I'll whip the skin right off your ass."

After a while, she brought a mirror over to give me a view of my behind. I was shocked by what I saw. "You're still bleeding. Tell me what you think."

The entire area was almost black with my blood. Maxine was looking at me for a reaction with no expression on her face. "Well, should we go to Dr. Rekvyk?"

I shook my head no repeatedly. Maxine sat down next to me and began wiping perspiration from my forehead. "Honey, she would be able to help you. Look sweetheart, I hurt you badly to establish myself as your owner. Otherwise, why should you listen to me? Now, you know that unless you want a repeat of today, you'll never ever defy me."

I was still close to senseless, and I just blurted out: "But I didn't defy you."

She was ready with the answer. "Oh yes you did, darling. I asked you to clean the kitchen and you didn't. That's what this beating was all about. Now let me ask you: will you ever be lazy again?"

I shook my head and she smiled confidently, She paused, and her pauses filling me with dread. "I know you won't darling. Now, come over to the bed. Face down." I fell on our bed, and Maxine began strapping my ankles and wrists to the four posters. "This is so you won't turn over during the night."

Maxine got up and got ready for work. As she began to leave, I was strapped to the bed for the night, in terrible pain. I began crying, and Maxine paused before she walked out. "You'll remember this beating for the rest of your life, sweetheart. It's up to you if this is your last."

To Be Continued...

12