Denied Love, Found Love

Story Info
Sexual cybering turns to sensual loving.
1.6k words
4.18
42.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

(This is a story I enjoyed writing for a friend. So please sit back in your chair and let me tell what happened.... stroke yourself (or finger yourself) when you need to... cum when you like... but just read and enjoy. Oh yes, please don't forget to vote on it and feel free to drop me a note to tell me what you think.)

Once upon a time there was this lonely woman named Jane who lived with her husband and son in the sunny state of Florida... Jane was not a happy woman but she found she had a way of making others happy with her words so she began to write... she wrote erotic stories.. Ones where she wished she could be the main character.

Along the way some one read her story he emailed her and asked if they could talk. She saw no problem with that.. So they emailed each other regularly, back and forth the emails got steamier.

Each of them opening their fantasies up to each other. He offered many times to meet with her. She would always say no. Her fear outweighing her desire.

When her husband no longer wanted her sexually, she felt maybe it was her fault. She wasn't sexy enough. He would often email that she was the most sexual and sensual woman he ever met and her husband was a fool.

"Give us a chance" he implored. "Let me show you how you excite me."

She finally gets the nerve up and she agrees to meet with him. They make plans to meet at a hotel restaurant not far from the town where she lived.

She was so nervous and scared. Jane was not the sort to just be so spontaneous... but she took a deep breath and got out of the car.

She dressed carefully in black slacks and a peach colored sweater. Lace bra and panties. Her makeup is perfect and she had the soft scent of peaches. She arrives at the restaurant... but he was not there. So she sits and waits.

And she waits.

She noticed others watching her but she just smiled and nods a hello. She wants only him and he isn't there. Tears of rejection and frustration begin to form but she bites them back and gets up. She walks out of the restaurant but suddenly the clerk at the desk calls her by name. Surprised, she turns and walks to him. He hands her a note.

Her fingers tremble as she takes it. She opens and reads the note... ‘I am waiting for you’... She rides the elevator up to the 5th floor and stands outside the door to afraid to knock. She takes a deep breath and when she knocks the door just opens...its not latched. She walks in and looks around... candles lit everywhere, the bed turned down.

He is standing at the opened window, his back to her. Walking over to him her legs are trembling but she smiles at the romantic setting he has laid... The ocean breeze washes over them both.

She wraps her arms around his waist and he leans back on to her... her nipples react instantly. He grasped her hands and kissed both palms. When he turns around, she lifts her mouth for a kiss from the first man who ever made her feel like she was a woman.

The kiss is deep and sensual and it flows all the way to her toes, caressing her very soul. He says

“Hello Jane”

And his voice was just what she imagined. Deep and sexy! He leads her to the bed but does not lay her down. Instead, he turns her to the mirror with her in front of him. He slowly lifts her sweater from her body his fingers sliding down her neck to her chest. He gently traced the mounds of her breasts where the bra did not cover. She shivers under his touch.

He unclasps the bra and it falls from her arms. Her hand instinctively goes to cover herself, but he gently removes them. Her breasts are large and nipples are erect.

“Beautiful!” he whispers.

His fingers touch the tip of one and she marveled at how hard it gets just from a touch. He touches the other and the same thing happens. When he takes them in his fingers and begins to gently roll them she feels the wetness flow between her legs. She moans her approval. With the sound of the moan his fingers get harder. Her legs began to buckle.

“STAND!”

She hears... Her legs lock and again his voice.

“WATCH!”

She watches as he rolls and pinches her nipples.... her orgasm is instant and fast. It hit her hard and she can't watch as her body shakes and trembles. When the orgasm is over he turns her around... she lifts her mouth for a kiss and she relishes his tongue in her mouth. She is greedy and sucks and caresses it. Her hand reaches for his jeans but he stops her...

“No... You first”

He removes her slacks and panties. And lays her down on the bed. She is fascinated as he slowly removes his clothes in front of her.

“Touch yourself.” he says as he removes his shirt.

Her fingers go to her nipples... she is not as tender to them as he.. She is so ready for sex that she needs a bit more.... as he undoes his jeans she hears him say

“Lower”

His jeans fall to the floor... it is obvious that he is excited.. His cock is bulging in his boxers.... she begins to slip her fingers in her pussy lips... and she touches the wetness his fingers caused in the mirror. She slide a finger deep inside and she is so tight even on her finger.

“Another” she hears.

She adds a second and her moan is audible...

“Look at me while you fuck yourself”

Her eyes meet his and the lust she sees is all for her. He removes his boxers and begins to stroke himself. She watches as his strong fingers slide the length of his cock.

She wants so much to feel that silky smooth hardness in her body. They have talked often of anal sex but she wonders if she is ready for such a large cock. Her little butt plug is nothing compared to his size. She shivers at her thoughts.

He crawls between her knees and tastes her for the first time. His tongue dipping deep in her wetness. Her finger continues to touch her clit and now her hips rotate with his tongue getting harder and deeper. Her finger matches his thrusts. And she cums on his tongue. He rides it out deep inside her and just when she thought she could handle no more his finger finds her ass.... her gasp has him moving ahead and it slides in so easy. The second it is in she explodes around him again. Her tears fall as she bucks hard down against his finger and up against his tongue. She is just shown that she does not have to touch her clit to cum.

When her body slows he removes his finger and mouth.... sliding up he kisses her and she tastes herself on him.

"Please” she begs but for what she don't know.

He takes her hand and squeezes it gently.. Brings it to his mouth again for a lingering kiss and then moves it to his manhood. She feels him for the first time and he is just as silky and smooth as she thought. She squeezes him and stokes him as she watched him doing.

Her mouth itches to surround him so she moved across his body, he moans his desire and when his hands thread through her hair she arches her head and he slides right in her opened lips. She holds him there to adjust her mouth and then slowly begins the torturous sucking and releasing her mouth can inflict.

In and out he slides and she teases his balls with her hand... the hand in her hair tightens and he asks where does she want him to cum? Her words are stuck in her throat... she looks at him... he knows she has a problem expressing her true sexual desires and wants. He sees a single tear drop to her cheek as she struggles for that sexual freedom she desires. His voice is firm and harsh

"SAY IT!"

She is shocked at the force of it but it releases her fear.

“My ass”

And with that, he flips her on her back. His cock, so lubed from her mouth, is pushed at the entrance of her ass. She begins to push back and rotate her hips in a natural sensual way as he holds still. He lets her set the pace and when the head slips past the sphincter muscle.

She welcomes the instant of pain as he slides it in and begins to work it deep in her. He suddenly stops and she looks back at him. He lifts her hips and places a pillow under her. His hand slides up her back to grip her shoulders and with a sudden and forceful thrust has her screaming. Over and over he thrusts hard and fast and she cums and then cums again.

Never in her life has she experiences the joy of multiple orgasms and her screams turn to sobs. She feels his cum hit her ass walls and squeezes him tight.

When he collapses on her back, she loves the weight of him on her. He kisses her tears and asks if she is ok? Her voice is soft and mellow and he strains to hear her when she whispers “yes”. When he rolls her to her side against him she cuddles into his body. She is secure in the knowledge that this is only one of many encounters they will experience together and she loves this man as deeply as a woman married to another man could possible do. He curls his fingers in hers and they both fall asleep.

The End

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers