Denisa's Cuckolding Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming repeatedly again squealing like a virgin being deflowered. Screeching with the pain and ecstasy, huffing, puffing and urging him on. Telling him to take me, to have all of me. Now he was about to cum up me again.

A shrill shrieking female voice was demanding his sperm within her. Whose voice was that insisting he shoot his baby making jiz in her uterus? It startled me to realize it was I begging this young black man who only looked thirteen to make me a mother again.

At this point of abandoned ecstasy I wanted his black baby so badly! I strained my internal muscles to open my womb and absorb another cum load into its fertile depths. I was so stimulated and sensitive to this big black cocked youths every movement I could feel every spurt of his virile sperm entering my highly fertile tubes. Even the afterglow was wonderful holding his naked body to mine his softening member plugging for now his sperms retreat from my sex.

Too soon he had to return to his barracks for guard duty. I mourned his going, would this big black cocked youth leave his mommie forever like his ebony predecessor had, pregnant and alone?

As my body calmed down my mind was semi released from his young black male spell. My god what if I got pregnant again with his black baby? I panicked, no it mustn’t happen for a second time, too many complications! What had Mary told me, yes that was it, the douche where was it?

I mixed the spermicidal liquid filled the bulb ended douche and sprayed the liquid with shaking hands into my swollen painful vagina. Trying to wash out as much of his black baby making sperm as I could. Would it be enough? In my mind I doubted it, he’s shot his cum so hard and deep within me and I was at my most fertile.

When I’d calmed down from my sexual excess my conscience hit me. What had I done! My orgasms were so intense they’d made me throw caution to the wind; I mustn’t take these chances again. My resolve was solid now as long as I got away with this one lapse?

I’d have to wait till later in the month to know my fate! Surly I couldn’t be unlucky after just two acts of madness could I?

12