Denise

Story Info
Horny nurse is hungry for black cock.
3.2k words
4.11
105.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Denise I am an LPN and have been for the last fourteen years. I have been married to my husband Ron for the last twenty years. I have a son Ron Jr. who is in his second year of college. He moved out and will probably never move back in since he is now engaged. I work at the Local Hospital, St Francis.

I am about 5'10", 128 pounds with C cup tits and shoulder length brown hair. Things have been getting stale in my sex life. My husband and I do make love once a week or so but it is always the same thing, missionary sex. We or he cums and then we roll over facing our separate directions and go to sleep. It's ok but lately I've been wanting more out of him for the last six or seven years. I doubted I would ever get it though and continued to live my life in relative happiness. After all, I had a wonderful son, a nice house and life was really pretty good. I work three twelve hour shifts a week and then get four days off. On my off days, I like to swim and tan at the pool, go for bike rides around the lake and spend as much time outside as possible. Because of all this activity I am in pretty fit shape for my age of forty one.

At work we are a pretty close group of people. There are three nurses on a wing with up to ten patents at any given time so we stay real busy. One of the younger nurses, Jennifer has been going to school nonstop while working her full shift and has just graduated and received her LPN certificate. Jennifer and a couple of the younger nurses had been bugging me to go out with them after shift which got off at eight twenty; right as the local bars were just starting to fill up and start hopping. I finally agreed to go out with them to celebrate her graduation and a promotion in the hospital. She would soon be working on a different floor and we would see each other a lot less. Our week schedule ended on Tuesday night, Ladies night at several of the local clubs. I told my husband that I would be going out after work to celebrate and not to wait up. He worked eight to five and was usually in bed right after the ten-o-clock news.

Most of the girls wore scrubs to work but being older I still wore knee length skirts and white tights most days. This Tuesday was no different. Work was busy but not terribly bad. Everyone was in a good mood because we were all going out. We all made arrangements to have Sandy, one of our coworkers, drive because she was pregnant and couldn't drink; makes the best designated driver! After work we piled into her SUV and off we went clubbing.

The first place was a little slow with just a DJ, so we went down the street to another place. I sat down and chatted while some of the other girls danced. It was about eleven when I had to pee so off I went to the ladies room. The club was busy and as I squeezed through the crowd, I passed a table of three large young black men. Their eyes lit up and they smiled big smiles at me. I smiled back and went along my way. On my way back to our table, I walked by one of the big men, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto the dance floor to a fast moving song. I was surprised by his actions but the drink and the dancing was fun so I continued. During our dance, I found out his name was Jerome and he worked at a local insurance company.

One dance led to another and then more drinks. I sat at their table and danced with Jerome and also a couple with his friend Lamont. When we left the dance floor, Jennifer came up and told me that they were ready to head home since it was almost one in the morning.

I told her, "Ok, just one last dance," and headed back onto the dance floor with Jerome.

It had been ages since I had had this much fun and I really did not want it to end. When the song ended, a slow song came on and Jerome just held me tight not letting me leave the floor. I could feel his long firm dick hanging down his right pant leg pressing against my thigh. It made my pussy start to tingle. His hands were cupping my ass and kneading them so gently. The song ended and we exited the dance floor.

Jennifer was right there waiting, "Come on Denise, we have to go!"

Jerome spoke up, "Come on, it's still early! I'll give you a ride home. Let's dance some more and have some fun."

I looked up at him and smiled turned back to Jennifer and told her to go ahead I was off tomorrow and I would catch a ride home. She had a slight shocked look on her face and asked if I was sure.

"You don't even know these guys?" she stated.

I assured her that it would be fine and went back to the table to quench my thirst. We continued to dance; Jerome, Lamont and even his other friend Steve who was a little older even had a dance with me. Soon it was last call; we finished our drinks and headed to the car.

They had all came in one car and Steve was driving; that left me in the back set with Jerome and Lamont was in front. We were barely strapped in to our seatbelts when Jerome began kissing me. His tongue danced in my mouth, his fingers played with my nipples through the material of my uniform. He leaned back and commented on how nice my legs looked in the white tights as his fingers worked their way up my inner thigh. He continued to kiss and fondle my tits; his fingers never left my thigh, tickling their way higher past the hem of my dress. I had given Steve my address but it seemed to be taking him forever to get me home. My pussy was soaking wet as Jerome continued to kiss me. My legs parted wider as his fingers crept further up my thighs until he finally made contact with my pussy. His fingers began to rub my pussy and clit through the confining material. My hips arched against him, my legs spread wide for his pleasure.

I was kissing him and rubbing his back. My pussy was on fire when his free hand made it inside my dress and tugged at the top of my tights and panties. Lifting my ass, he wasted no time in getting the other side and pulling them down to my ankles. Now he had complete access to my fully exposed pussy; his fingers wasted no time in plunging into my exposed wetness. I moaned and spread my legs as wide as the tights around my ankles would allow. His free hand unzipped his pants and tangled with my hand trying to help. Finally I had his firm monster gripped in my hand. It was amazing, firm and not yet fully hard. It was at least nine inches long and thick as my wrist. I tugged and stroked at him feeling him stiffen in my fingers. He was moaning loudly at my touch and working his way between my legs.

Steve yelled at him, "Hey man not in my car dude! I don't want you spunkin it all up."

I then noticed that we were on my street, a couple blocks from my house. We stopped in front of my house when Jerome pushed my head to his dick wanting a blow job. I fought him slightly. "Woah big guy, not in front of my house; my neighbors could be watching. Come on inside to the basement family room but you guys have got to be quiet, my husband is asleep," I persuaded.

I was horny and wanted to feel that big cock; the biggest I had ever seen in real life. Our house was a split level so my husband was just one floor up at the other end of the house. I was in heat and on fire and I didn't care, I needed these guys now. I hushed the guys as I led them to the family room. I turned some music on low and grabbed a bottle of rum and a 2 liter of coke, handing it and some glasses to Lamont to pour us all a drink.

Jerome had me in his hands dancing again. He led me in a dance right over to the couch, placing me in the middle he knelt in front of me pulling my tights and panties off, throwing my shoes across the room. With them out of the way he was free to feast on my pussy. His tongue went right to my clit. It was long and hard and danced like it was doing a ballet on my clit. It was totally electrifying to have someone treat me like this. As he sucked my pussy, Lamont and Steve settled on either side of me, sipping their run and cokes, they began to feel up my tits, each one taking turns undoing the buttons on my dress. Soon they were all undone and my bra was pushed up revealing my rock hard nipples. They fondled and pulled on them and soon they were both sucking and nibbling on them as my arms were pulled free of my dress.

Jerome's tongue worked my pussy while the boys played with my tits. My body tensed and shook; I moaned and cried as my orgasm rocked my body. My juices flowed from my hungry cunt like a flooded river. As I calmed down from my orgasm, Jerome the only one left with clothes on stripped his pants and shirt off. Hands were everywhere, pulling my dress free from under me and I unhooked my bra. Lamont was on his knees feeding me his dick into my mouth when I felt Jerome rubbing his fat dick up and down my slit. I was soaked and trembling with anticipation of something that big.

The head slowly slipped in, stretching my pussy the most I had been since giving birth nineteen years ago. It felt so amazing unlike anything I had ever felt. He slowly worked his dick deeper from side to side. Lamont's dick head filled my mouth as I stroked his shaft. Steve was sucking my tits and I had my free hand on his dick but unable to stroke it. As I sucked on Lamont, Jerome picked up speed, most of his dick filling me; I felt the tip pounding at my cervix. His thrusts drove him up against my insides. Steve high fived Lamont and yelled to Jerome.

"Remember dude, no cumming inside her until we all get some of that fresh pussy, after that it is all free," he said.

"I know buddy, don't worry, you'll get yours," Jerome grunted as he pounded me harder.

The dick in my mouth prevented me from saying a word. Jerome's hands were under my ass as he watched his dick sliding in and out of me. My body rose to meet his thrusts. Lamont pulled his dick from my mouth.

"Slow down Denise, you're going to make me cum like that," he informed me.

With my mouth empty, I started moaning and begging for Jerome to fuck me hard which he quickly did. I shouted out as I began to cum hard. Lamont walked over to get his drink as my husband Ron came down the stairs. Seeing him Lamont, who stood a full head over him, pushed him into a chair to the side of the room.

"You're going to have to wait dude I'm next," he calmly stated.

I was having the orgasm of my life like from the fat black cock rocking in my pussy. I glanced over seeing Ron in shock as Jerome moaned and pulled free of my pussy. He groaned loudly as his dick shot huge spurts of cum through the air coating my cheek and chin. Several more shots covered my tits, cum pooling between them as he subsided. I licked my cheek and chin as best as possible. His thick cum tasted salty and musky. Scooping it off my tits with my fingers, I fed myself more as Lamont positioned himself in front of my pussy He smiled over at my husband and he shoved his dick into my hungry cunt. Jerome shoved his firm but limp dick into my mouth to clean.

He smiled at Ron, "What a sweet woman you got and tight!"

Lamont and Steve slapped hands and laughed. Ron sat there not knowing what to do watching me fuck these three black men, all bigger than him with massive dicks. Steve had replaced Jerome's dick in my mouth while Jerome got another drink. Pinching my tits, he shoved his dick deep in my mouth as Lamont stuffed my pussy, holding my hips for leverage. He called me names, telling me how good my tight white pussy felt. It felt like one long orgasm rippling through my body after another. Lamont pulled out of my pussy, coating my belly and tits with his warm creamy cum.

"Damn girl, you are tight!" he exclaimed.

"All right Lamont! It's my turn dude! You ready honky? Steve asked looking at Ron, "I get to fill her pussy full 'cause you aint no bro! And it looks like the bed is empty upstairs I'm fucking your wife there! Hope you don't mind.

He grabbed me around my waist, threw me over his shoulder and carried my up to our bedroom. Dropping me in the middle of the bed he climbed on aiming his dick at my pussy and filled it full and hard.

"Ohhh Yes," he screamed, "God I love white pussy."

Wrapping my legs in his arms he began to fuck me hard; his long thin dick pressing past my cervix filling my womb. Jerome, Lemont and Ron came up the stairs behind us, with the two liter and the rest of the rum. They shoved Ron in a chair in the corner when a pair of my panties fell from the bureau onto his shoulder.

Lamont noticed and it yelled, "Look it's Panty Boy!"

They all laughed. Steve was grunting and fucked me hard when Lamont climbed on the bed and fed me his cum coated dick. I hungrily sucked it into my mouth savoring my juices and the remaining cum that he had on it from exploding earlier. I looked down from time to time and see Steve's dick filling my bald pussy. It looked so erotic seeing such a dark back dick filling me. His heavy big balls slapped my ass with every invasion of my womb. My body tingled all over. Steve groaned loudly, "Oh Shit! I'm going to fill your slut wife!"

I felt his warm cum filling me, my body tensed as the warmth invaded m. I bucked up against him trying to take more as I began to cum hard. My pussy tightened around his shaft to prevent any from leaking out. My body shook and turned a deep red glow. His dick pulsed inside me as more and more of his cum filled me so full, it leaked out from around his cock, running down the crack of my ass.

Steve looked up at Ron. "Shit he is jacking off! Look at him and his little white dick!"

They all laughed. Jerome was about to fuck me next when he saw the mess Steve had left between my legs. "Damn Steve!" he groaned as he grabbed Ron by the neck pulling him from the chair, his little six inch dick swinging around in front of him. Shoving Ron's face between my legs he commanded him to clean my cunt so it was fresh for another black cock. My husband choked as his face was pushed into my open cunt.

"Yes Ron, clean my pussy, make it clean for am black lovers," I ordered.

I grabbed his ears and rocked back and forth on his face, forcing more cum out into his mouth. After a few minutes, Jerome pulled him away and turned me onto my knees. Climbing behind me he began to fuck me doggy style. He groaned and screamed as he once again filled my pussy. His dick was the fattest and he knew how to use it. He pulled at my tits as he fucked me hard from behind, staring at my husband the entire time.

He started to talk nasty to Ron, "You like watching her get fucked don't you? Look at that hard dick. Stroke it; let your wife watch you jack off while she gets fucked by a real dick."

He was slamming into my pussy hard. My fingers rubbed my clit while I stared at my husband as he jacked off. Jerome was filling my pussy, his balls slapped against my fingers as I rubbed my clit. I moaned as I rocked my pussy into him. Jerome slapped my ass real hard several times. My tits were swayed back and forth in front of my husband; his hand jerked his dick furiously. Ron's face contorted as he came, his little puddle of cum flying from his dick with force.

Watching him explode set me off and I screamed as my cunt contracted. Jerome shoved into my cervix for the first time and my orgasm was intense. Slamming deep, holding it there, he began to fill my pussy with his seed. My body impaled, I rocked back and forth against his dick cumming and cumming, crying and moaning for him to fill my pussy. It was by far the hardest orgasm of my life. Collapsing to the bed, Jerome pulled out and lay beside me. Lamont rolled my spent body onto my back and filled my pussy with his dick. I was soaked inside with Jerome's cum and my pussy juice. He fucked me as I lay there, long hard and fast strokes. He knew I was spent and all he wanted was to get off in my pussy, to fill it like his buddies. He fucked me hard, my head turned back to look at my husband, who was once again hard, stroking his dick when suddenly the morning alarm went off. It startled Lamont and he dumped his nut in my pussy.

Moving to the edge of the bed, Ron jacked off onto my tits and Steve jacked off from the other side. My black lovers collapsed around me on the bed and Ron slipped off to the shower to get ready for work. When he came home that later that night he learned he would have to sleep on the couch as Jerome would be spending the night in my bed again.