Denise and the Banker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruikshank took the bait. He told Denise that he wanted her to let him take still photographs and video of her in his studio. If she agreed to do it clothed he would pay her $200. If she did it nude the price was $1,000. He was clear that she would have to sign a release agreeing to allow the material to be used on the internet.

Denise felt her blood beginning to boil, but she kept calm. "I want $600 minimum to do it with my clothes on, and you don't show my face...just my body. Forget naked...no way."

"$500 and you've got a deal," said the banker.

"OK. But one more thing...I want to check you out, just to be sure it's safe. I want the phone number of the chick you were with the night you saw me at the restaurant. The redhead wearing the brace. "

"No way, said Cruikshank. That's private between her and me."

"Bullshit. You already told me she was acting. If I don't talk to her first I won't do it." Denise tried to make her voice sound as adamant as she could. This would make or break their plan.

After a pause Cruikshank agreed. He gave Denise a phone number and told her to ask for Donna Steel and say that Ronnie said to call. "Donna Steel" was his code name for the woman and nobody but Cruikshank knew it. She promised to call him back after talking to Donna Steel.

Carolyn quickly called Bob Franks, the P.I., and gave him the phone number. "Find out where this is as quick as you can," asked Carolyn.

She hung up and handed the phone back to Denise, who then called the number. A female answered in a groggy voice.

"Donna Steel, please," said Denise crisply.

After a long pause the woman responded suspiciously, "There's no one here by that name."

"Ronnie says there is," replied Denise.

"Oh, yeah...OK, said the woman. What does he want now?"

Denise explained why she was calling. "Donna Steel" explained that yes, she had spent many hours with Ronnie, all in braces, and sometimes on crutches or in a wheelchair. His tastes in disabled women were across the board. He particularly enjoyed taking video of her walking in a pair of special shoes, she said. When Denise asked about the shoes Donna explained that one was built up about four inches because Ronnie liked her to pretend to have one leg shorter than the other.

No surprise at this revelation, thought Denise, reflexively touching her own deformed leg. "Do you know where he puts all your pictures?" she asked.

"Yeah...you can check me out. Ha! It's chicks-on-sticks-dot-com." Denise grimaced at the smarmy allusion to crutch-walkers like herself.

Donna Steel acknowledged that Ronnie paid her well and paid in cash every time. He was weird, she said, but not dangerous, and always treated her well. She was emphatic that, while she collected money to pose as disabled, she did not allow him to pay for sex. She was not a prostitute, she insisted. Denise thought this was great irony, but said nothing. Denise thanked her and the two hung up.

She and Carolyn got up and both crutched over to Denise's computer. Carolyn was not breaking character, Denise noted. With her friend propped up behind her, Denise booted up her computer and typed in the internet address Donna Steel had given her.

Both women sucked in their breath at the provocative thumbnail photos on the homepage. There were several different women in braces and Denise picked out "Donna" for Carolyn right away. The website solicited memberships for $29.95 and claimed a member count of 392. Quick math revealed-if it was accurate-nearly $12,000 in revenue to "Ronnie," the banker, who probably didn't need the money. Denise's resolve to see her plan through was stronger than ever.

To be Continued...

12