Denise at the Gazebo in Palmer Park

Story Info
Nympho, MILF Hotwife lives a Fantasy.
2.6k words
4.15
31.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers

Denise at The Gazebo at Palmer Park in Sarasota

To say it was a hot night was an understatement. It had been well over 90 degrees all day and at nearly dusk it had gotten no cooler. The only thing hotter than the air was Denise herself. If you have read my other remembrances about Denise, you recall that she is a 44 year old stunning natural blonde with ice blue hypnotic eyes that retain their glimmer even in the darkest of nights. Dee is the quintessential MILF ~ Cougar. In addition to her beauty and undeniable sexuality, she is also extremely intelligent. I mean way smarter than average. She graduated Magna Cum something or other and is a member of the Mensa Society, a group of certified, documented geniuses. She is a very well known professional in her field of expertise.

Denise's other most prominent trait is that she is a shameless nymphomaniac. I can't begin to estimate the number of lovers she has entertained even just since we got married.

This is about how I remember this particular night when Denise was feeling particularly adventurous. She had been flashing her braless breasts all evening at dinner and driving in the car teasing other motorists. I knew tonight was going to be a lot of fun. I was intending to return home as quickly as I could and get my hot wife into bed!

Denise had another idea on her mind. Knowing Dee, I wasn't surprised, but immensely intrigued when she said "I have an idea. I want to do something tonight that I have always wanted to do, but never had the nerve to go through with myself. I need you to promise to do what I say, no matter what. Can you do that?"

Having no idea what she wanted of me, I could not take my eyes off of her nearly bare breasts and glistening eyes. There was no way I could even think about saying anything but "YES!"

"Here's what you're going to do. I am SO horny I can hardly stand it just thinking about it! Take a left up here and drive down to Palmer Park. Do you see that gazebo there? I want you to park there."

The gazebo was about 75 to 100 feet off of the road with a parking lot between the road and the gazebo. I pulled in and parked and started to get out of the car. Denise said "No. Stay in the car. When I get out I want you to drive away and leave me here for at least an hour."

"WHAT?" I asked? "What in the world for? It's almost dark. There's nobody else here. What in the heck are you going to do here all alone for an hour; meditation? And besides, this close to the road, it's not going to be very quiet."

She laughed and said "More like masturbation if you want to know the truth. After you drive off don't come back no matter what. This won't work unless I am completely alone here with no possibility of changing my mind and calling it off. I have started to do this several times but I always chickened out after about 10 minutes. I had my car here before so when I got scared, I got back in my car and left. My heart is beating so fast right now. You have to promise and do just what I say. It will be so much more exciting knowing that I can't leave and there's no way to change my mind. OMG my pussy is so wet just thinking about it!"

I had to ask... "What is so exciting about sitting here all alone watching the sun set? Why does that have your pussy wet?"

"You'll understand in just a minute. As a matter of fact; make it an hour and a half. Leave me here alone for at least an hour and a half! OMG, you can't believe how excited I am to finally be doing this!"

Denise stepped out of my car, looked up and down the road, presumably watching for cars. As she continued to look around, she simultaneously began unbuttoning her dress.

Without a word she continued to disrobe. When she finished unbuttoning her dress, she pulled it from her shoulders and stood before me totally naked.

Standing outside the car, door open, she leaned in, dropped her dress, shoes and cell phone on my front seat and said, "Remember, an hour and half. Not a minute less."

She stood straight up, rubbed her hands across her nude body, tweaked her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers making them very, very erect! The last remnant of the setting sun was glistening on her totally naked body as she backed away from the car and waved bye to me. Not many mature, thick women look that damn good totally naked!

As I drove off, I took one more look at her naked rear as she stepped up the stairs and disappeared into the gazebo. As I pulled away, she was just stepping back to the top of the stairs, facing the street full frontal nude as she waived bye to me one more time. I checked my clock. 8:30PM. Just now almost dark. I wouldn't be able to see her again until 10:00PM. It seemed like it would be forever.

I couldn't get her naked figure out of my mid. I drove away just out of sight of the gazebo. I couldn't imagine how Dee was feeling there all alone, naked in a public park. I was so hard I thought my dick would break yet I was totally terrified of all the horrible things that could happen to my wife in the next hour and a half. It was terrifying and utterly exciting all at the same time.

It had only been about 10 minutes and it was driving me crazy! I had to go check on my wife. I couldn't let her get hurt as much as I didn't want to ruin her fantasy.

I decided to walk back to her under the cover of darkness. I would get close enough to be there in a flash if anything happened to her. I intended to remain silent and let her have her fun. I crept through the park and hid behind some palm bushes in view of the gazebo.

There she was, naked in the moonlight, sitting on the top of the picnic table. The moon was beginning to shine between the posts of the gazebo, reflecting off of her alabaster skin. For several minutes, she just sat there. Then...there was a car driving by on Palmer Blvd. As the car approached, Denise stood up and walked to the opening of the gazebo and stood proud on the top stair, just like she had been as I drove away, watching her in my rear view mirror. The headlights of the car flashed across the gazebo totally illuminating her totally naked body. My heart skipped a beat!

Denise took a deep breath that was audible to me from 20 feet away. She turned back around and patted her chest as if trying to calm her heart. She made her way back to the picnic table, backed up and propped her big naked ass against it. With her left hand she reached for her pussy. I could see her opening her pussy lips as she reached down with her right hand and began furiously rubbing her clit.

Very shortly another set of headlights approached. Dee jumped to her feet and hurried to the front of the gazebo again. This time she stood there with her legs more than shoulder width apart as she rubbed her breasts and nipples with both hands. This time after the car passed she sat down on the top step and spread her legs really wide apart. She leaned back and propped herself back on her forearms and elbows. I couldn't see her front side, but it was obvious that she was finger fucking herself and massaging her breasts.

By this time I had my dick out and was masturbating right along with her. I could hear her wet pussy sloshing and her heaving, quick breaths, so I was very careful to keep myself extremely silent. I could see now what had Denise so excited earlier and I surely didn't want to spoil her fun.

Another car approached and Dee didn't change positions. She stayed there masturbating even faster and I really believe, hoping she would be seen. Before that one was out of sight, here came another one. This time Denise stood up and walked to the bottom step of the gazebo. She would be even more exposed there. The headlights completely lit up her gorgeous body! She turned and came back up and back to the gazebo picnic table. Practically no time at all passed when she stood up again. She walked to the entrance of the gazebo and down to the bottom step. She stepped down onto the parking lot and took a few steps. She was walking toward the street, slowly. She walked across the parking lot slowly. After about 20 steps she was being illuminated by the street lights. I don't know if she could tell it, but she was fully illuminated by the street lights and she was now closer to the street than she was to the gazebo.

She looked back over her shoulder to the gazebo. I could almost feel her thinking, "This is far enough. I better get back there now!" While her head was still turned away from the street, three cars approached, one behind the other. All three sets of headlight lit her up. She froze and didn't move. As soon as they passed, my lovely wife picked up her pace and walked quickly all the way to the street! How brazen would this sex fiend of a wife of mine be? I had to stand up from my concealed position to watch her. She glanced both ways and walked to the middle of the street, turned around and quickly made her was back to the gazebo. I hid just in time to remain secret. By the time she got back to the gazebo, she was laughing out loud. She fell across the table, rolled onto her back, threw her legs up into the air and fucked herself with her whole hand! She quickly orgasmed like crazy!

She was laying there naked and used and she didn't pay any attention to the next car.

This car pulled into the parking lot at Palmer Park. I think she heard the car because she rose up slightly onto her elbows and looked over the railing. I think she whispered "OH SHIT", but I couldn't swear to it.

I couldn't see anything except headlights. Then the lights went out and I heard the car door open. I saw a man walking toward the gazebo. Denise didn't, or couldn't move. As he stepped into just the right place, I could see that he was a State Trooper! The Trooper walked to the side of the gazebo, not more than 10 feet from me. He hadn't seen either one of us. He unzipped, pulled out his big cock and stated pissing into the bushes where I was hiding! It didn't hit me, but my heart almost exploded! I could smell his muskiness. It really was a beautiful cock too. I got a pretty good look at it.

About that time, Denise moved or made some sort of noise. The Trooper froze with his cock still in his hand, looked toward Denise and said "What the hell...?"

He said, in a fairly shaky voice, "Are you OK, Lady?"

Denise stepped out of the shadows and said to him, "I'm just fine...and so are you from what I can see."

He was already totally erect. There was no hiding it. He couldn't have gotten it back in his pants right then if his life depended on it.

"I beg your pardon?" he said quizzically.

Denise replied with a grin, "You're obviously glad to see me (as she reached out and lifted his cock with the palm of her hand) and I can't tell you how happy I am to see you!"

Without another word she got on her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him masterfully as she squeezed his balls and slapped her own face with his stone hard cock.

He started moaning and fucking her face when Dee stood up and said "Oh hell no! Not yet!" Then she kissed him deep and long. No doubt he could taste his own manhood. She never turned loose of his cock as she led him to the picnic table. She unbuckled his gun belt and unfastened his pants and let it all drop. His gun belt made a heavy thud as it hit the 2 x 4 wooden flooring of the gazebo.

Denise sat on the table, leaned back on her elbows and guided his big cock into her big, sloppy pussy. She threw her ankles across his shoulders and pulled him closer. He was fucking her hard and fast now. I was afraid the table might break! I think he was in a hurry to finish before they got caught.

Just as I thought he was surly going to cum, Denise backed off, bent over and took his cock back into her mouth. She took it all the way down her throat and swallowed. I was certain he was going to cum now. Although my short little dick has never been that far down her throat, I know how good she is at sucking cock.

Dee stood up again, kissed him again in the same deep, hot long fashion and looked him right in the eyes and said "Now fuck my ass, Big Boy!" She leaned across the table and reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart and awaited his onslaught.

He gently touched her asshole with his big brown cock ( I think he was Latino), she backed that ass up and pushed against his hard cock. As he slipped in, she jerked a little. He slowed his entry. Denise said "FUCK ME DAMNIT! Fuck my ass! You're not going to hurt me. FUCK MY ASS!"

He began to fuck her deeper and harder and faster. Denise yelled, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! OOOHHH MYY GOOOOOO...YES! YES! YES! Damnit FUCK MY ASS! Cum in me, cum deep in my ass Trooper!?

About that time he screamed and pushed really deep and held it there. I could almost feel him spasming!

After he finished, Denise laid on her back on the table catching her breath. The Trooper asked, "Can I give you a ride somewhere? How did you end up out here naked and alone?"

She said "I am here by choice. It's something I've always wanted to do. My husband will be back to pick me up in a minute."

He shook his head. "Your husband? That's some crazy shit. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm perfect. You are leaving me better than you found me. You have done your duty to protect and to ...serve. I really appreciate your service."

Shaking he head, he went back to his car, flashed his blue lights and drove off. Denise stood in his headlights as he backed away, making sure he got one more eyeful of her gorgeous naked body.

I took that opportunity to sneak out of there and go back to my car. The timing was perfect; it was just after 10:00PM when I drove up to the gazebo. Denise walked out into the light and gave me the finger curl, beckoning me into the gazebo.

For some strange reason she wanted me to eat out her ass hole before we did anything else. It was awesome!! That woman is absolutely amazing! Nobody has ever had a better wife!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers