Denise Ch. 02

Story Info
Denise is taken while husband forced to watch.
3.8k words
4.2
88.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

Graham had left for work by the time I got up. Although I missed seeing him off, I was kind of relieved. I didn't know for sure what I would say to him after what had happened the night before, his birthday. I just can't believe I actually got on my knees and sucked a stranger. Yes, Graham put me in that position, but I didn't have to do as he said. I am not blaming him, I could have refused. I don't know, maybe I am upset because I had an orgasm while acting like some slut. I have never really thought about what it would be like for someone to completely control me. I guess the important thing is to make sure it never happens again. I know my husband isn't upset with me. If he were, he would have made sure I knew about it last night. We usually talk on the phone during lunch, so I will be able to test his mood then. In the meantime, I intend to spend all day cleaning so he will be pleased when he gets home.

When Graham got home, he took one look at the house and told me how beautiful it looked. Ha said he knew I must have spent all day working on it and felt like I needed a break. He told me to put on something nice, we were going out for a couple of drinks. I was thrilled. Not only did I realize he wasn't pissed at me, but we were also going to have a night out. I asked him where we were going and he told me he had been told about a nice place by one of the guys at work. His friend had said it wasn't a fancy, expensive place. Yet, it wasn't a seedy dump either. Graham put on a suit, my favorite shirt and tie, and I wore a dress that buttoned up the front. I did wear a bra and a pair of panties (I wasn't taking any chances tonight.). I know we didn't have really fine clothes, but what we had looked nice. We tried to take care of what we had.

When we drove up to the bar, I noticed there weren't many cars. That was fine with me. It would give the two of us a chance to talk without too many distractions. When we got inside I noticed only about three or four people, not including the bartender and waitress. I was kind of surprised they even had a waitress as slow as business was. We found a table toward the back, giving us plenty of privacy. The waitress seemed friendly, smiling as she took our order. As we sat drinking, we talked about a lot of different things. One thing we didn't talk about was "that" night. I didn't want to push Graham, knew he would bring the subject up when he was ready. I was enjoying myself too much to cause him to be upset.

We had been there for about an hour when I heard the front door open and loud conversation coming from the entrance room. Soon, about seven or eight young people came in. By young, I mean in their early to mid twenties. I finally got a good look at them and saw there were four guys and three girls. They hadn't been there very long before three more came in and joined the earlier group. They looked as though they were good friends, laughing and joking together. I got a pretty good look at them and noticed they were dressed pretty much the same. The seven guys had suits and ties identical. The three girls all wore the same plaid skirts and white blouses. Their language was very foul, loud and rude. The waitress came over to take our drink order said that our new customers were students at an exclusive private college not far from here. She said they came in often and make a pest of themselves every time. The waitress, Vicki, told me she hated to wait on them because they thought they were privileged, and never left a good tip. We laughed and commented that must be how the wealthy remained wealthy.

Graham noticed a pool table in the corner. He asked me if I wanted to shoot a game with him. I am not very good, I stink in fact, but it was a chance to do something with my husband. We took our drinks and went over to the table. The first two games I lost, the third I won. I knew Graham had let me win, but that is one reason I love him. While I was racking the balls for the next game, several of the young guys came over to watch. About half-way through the game, all of their friends came over and joined them. They made me very nervous and I could tell Graham wasn't pleased either. They were very loud, making obscene comments whenever I took a turn. I tried not to let it bother me, but it was obvious they were getting to me. One of the guys put some money on the table and called the next game. My husband was upset enough that he scratched the eight ball, making me the winner.

The guy that put the money on the table introduced himself as Dennis, said he guessed he would be playing me. As he picked up a cue, Graham said we were just getting ready to leave. As he started to walk over to me, two of the guys stepped in front of him and blocked his way. The three girls giggled, and made some sort of obscene comment. About that time the bartender came around the corner and asked if there was a problem. I saw one of the guys pick up a beer bottle and hit the bartender on the forehead. He then reached down and picked up the bar keys. He walked to the front. I assumed he locked the door and when he returned he had Vicki by the arm and shoved her toward Graham and me. Dennis said we owed him a game of pool and we were not going to leave until we had played. One of the guys shoved Vicki and Graham down in chairs and ordered them not to move.

Dennis told me to rack the balls. I was shaking as I did as he said. I looked at Graham and saw he was furious. I was thankful he didn't push matters, as there were far too many of them to take on. I watched as he glared at Dennis, and I hoped he would continue to keep quiet. As I was trying to shoot, I kept hearing the three girls giggling. Once, I overheard one of them remark that my clothes were really tacky. She said I must have gotten them from a homeless shelter and that my husband wasn't dressed much better. A couple of their friends agreed and said I looked like an ordinary street beggar. After Dennis had made several shots in a row, he really began to get cocky. On the next shot I watched as the eight ball went into one of the side pockets, giving me the game. All of his friends started to laugh, telling him he had gotten beat by a common trollop. Dennis turned red with rage. He glared at me and then turned to Graham. My husband had the common sense to remain stone-faced. All was quiet in the bar. I saw the bartender try to get up off the floor. One of the guys helped him up and shoved him into a chair beside Graham and Vicki.

Dennis was staring down at the floor. I could tell he was trying to calm down when one of the girls said she couldn't believe I was going to get away with making Dennis look like a fool. He slowly raised his head and looked at me in the eyes. He said there was no way I was going to get away with anything. He told some of his friends to tie Graham and the bartender to the chairs so they couldn't move. I saw a couple of the guys go into the back room and come out with some rope. Graham tried to get up but was pushed back down. In just a few minutes both he and the bartender were tied tightly to the chairs. One of the girls started gagging him and the bartender. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I knew I was alone. Dennis said to get Vicki and one of the men grabbed her by the arm and shoved her over beside me. I looked at her and saw she was terrified. I whispered to her to remain calm, they were probably just going to try to scare us.She looked at me, tried to smile, and nodded.

I was trying to remain calm both for myself as well as Vicki. I was trusting that Dennis was just a spoiled rich kid who was all talk. I heard the girl who had commented earlier about my clothes, tell Dennis no self respecting woman would ever be seen in such a pathetic dress. Dennis looked at me and smiled, I froze. Dennis slowly walked over and stopped in front of me. He looked in my eyes for what seemed forever. I saw his hand come upward and stop at my neckline. He slowly reached out, took hold of my neckline and ripped downward. To me, it was slow motion. I saw all the buttons on my dress pop off. I saw the fabric fall to pieces and land on the floor. It took a moment or two, but I suddenly realized I was standing there in just my bra and panties. Everyone cheered, the girls clapping there hands and telling Dennis he had showed me. My head snapped around to look at my husband. Graham tried to get up and one of the men slugged him in the mouth and told him to remain where he was. I heard a gasp from Vicki as she reacted to what had happened. Dennis turned quickly to her and she asked him to please not hurt her. He walked over and smiled at her. She was wearing a blouse and skirt. I watched as Dennis ripped her blouse off. Vicki wasn't wearing a bra, so she was standing there while everyone stared at her breasts. Just as she raised her hands to cover herself, Dennis reached down and tore her skirt off. Everyone laughed as she was reduced to a pair of bikini panties. Dennis glared at her and told her to put her hands to her side. Blushing, she dropped her hands and stood silently, her small tits showing to all.

Dennis stood back to admire his handy work. I tried to remain calm, thankful to still have some of my body covered. I heard one of the guys tell Dennis he wanted to see my tits too, and Dennis smiled. He reached over unclasped my bra and pulled it off. The girls started to whistle. One of them walked over to me and started to play with my nipples. This was the first time I have ever had a woman touch me and I felt sick to my stomach. The girl walked over to Vicki and started to suck on her tits. I saw the shame in Vicki's face as she just stared into space. The girl then reached down, grabbed Vicki's panties and pulled them down. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look Vicki in the face. I felt my panties being pulled down and now Vicki and I were both naked.

Ashamed, I looked at Graham. I saw him staring, a knife pointed at his throat. I looked at Dennis and saw him looking at my body. I glanced down and saw one of his hands rubbing his cock through his pants. All three girls had move to a few feet away from us. I was Vicki, tears running down her cheeks, standing while one of the guys stood playing with her tits. Dennis lifted my chin, looked into my eyes and told me to suck him. I glared at him, got on my knees and unzipped his pants. When I pulled his cock out, he was already hard. As I looked at his dick, I remembered the guy in the alley. I remembered the excitement I had felt. I hoped I would not feel it again. Before I started I glanced back to Vicki and saw she had someone sucking on her tits and a pair of fingers inside her pussy.

As I watched her being used, I felt myself getting wet. I was ashamed to be getting excited by what Vicki was going through. I heard Dennis say "Suck me slut." . Immediately, all the feelings I had in the alley came back. The word slut was like a light switch. It turned me on and I couldn't do anything about it. I looked at the cock in front of me and slid it into my mouth. I realized it tasted fantastic. I took as much as I could and swallowed almost all of it. It was as though my fingers had a mind of their own. I felt them immediately go inside of me. As I began sucking I started to get myself off. One of the girls noticed and told Dennis she guessed he had found a "real slut". My eyes went to my left and saw Vicki beside me with another cock in her mouth. I glanced the other way and saw the girls stripping. A couple of the guys had their cocks out stroking themselves. I stared at them and found myself wondering if I would be able to take their dicks as soon as I finished Dennis. I pulled my hand from my pussy and took his held his balls. I felt them starting to swell and knew he was close. Dennis took my hair in his hand and started to roughly fuck my face. The rougher he got, the more turned on I got. My hand went back inside me and I fucked myself as hard as I could. Just as he pulled out and came on my face, I felt myself cum. The orgasm was so intense. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what I was feeling.

When I opened my eyes again I saw the three girls, each naked with a cock in their mouth. A couple of guys picked me up and laid me on the pool table. I saw them do the same with Vicki. Once she was laying beside me, she turned her head and looked at me. She had streams of cum running down her face. She asked me if she was a terrible person because she had started to enjoy what was happening. I told her no, I did too. She smiled at me and told me "thank you". I heard one of the girls tell us to lick the cum off each other. I had never been with another woman, but thought this wasn't really like touching her pussy. All I had to do was lick her face. I moved closer to Vicki and let my tongue lick her cheek, tasting the cum. It tasted so good I couldn't help myself. I began to lick her face, wanting all I could get. I soon had her completely clean. She must have enjoyed it, because she put her hands on my face and pulled me to her. Her tongue started to lick me, and I started getting turned on again. As Vicki's tongue cleaned around my mouth, I turned my head and took her tongue into my mouth. As I kissed her, our tongues played with each other. Both of us tasted the cum of both men. I didn't want this to stop. Vicki must have felt the same, because I felt her hands start to play with my tits.

Dennis pulled us apart. I looked over to Graham and saw him with his eyes closed. I quickly glanced down and saw one of the girls sucking my husband. When I saw her head moving up and down on my husband's cock I felt myself close to another orgasm. I knew it wasn't his choice. I felt a tongue on my pussy. I looked down and saw Dennis lapping at my clit. Out of instinct, I took hold of his head and pulled him closer. My hips started moving, wanting his tongue deeper. One of the guys had crawled up on the table, had his cock in his hand, and shoved it into my mouth. I began to suck, enjoying the feeling of a prick in my mouth and a tongue in my pussy. I heard Vicki moaning and saw a cock began to move in and out of her. One of the girls got on the table, straddled Vicki's head and lowered her pussy over Vicki's mouth. I watched as my new friend began to eat the girl. I surprised myself when I realized I was hoping I could taste a woman too.

As I sucked the guy in my mouth, I felt Dennis enter me. His cock felt good and I wrapped my legs around his hips. My hands were playing with a set of balls, and I could feel myself building to another orgasm. Dennis was slamming into me with all that he was worth. I knew he had to be close and I clenched my legs tighter. All at once I felt him explode inside me and felt the guy in my mouth go at the same time. Not long after Dennis pulled out I felt another tongue in my pussy. It startled me because I couldn't imagine on of the guys eating me with after Dennis came inside of me. I glanced down and saw one of the girls lapping my snatch. I have never felt my pussy being eaten like it was then. I started grinding my hips against her and felt myself building again. This time it was more intense than I have ever felt. When I started to cum, it was like someone had hit me with thousands of volts of electricity. I looked down and saw the girl pull back slightly. I couldn't believe it, but I watched my cum spray out like I was peeing. I was squirting all over the girl. She looked up at me, smiled and started to lap up my cum. I kept going and going.

Vicki and I took cock after cock in our pussies and mouths. We had cum dripping out of both and sticking to our bodies. Some of the men pulled us off the table and bent us over. I figured we were going to get our pussies fucked from behind. All at once, I felt a prick pushing against my ass. I tensed up, never having a cock up my butt. At first it felt like I was being torn apart. My ass started to relax, and suddenly it felt fantastic. I cannot remember ever feeling pleasure so intense as when I felt the hard cock begin to pound me. I started to build and came quickly. When I looked down I saw my cum squirting like pee again. I was amazed at the sight. I didn't realize women could do that. I had three more men fuck my ass. Apparently Vicki was enjoying it too. I heard her screaming to be fucked again. It didn't take long for one of the men to oblige her.

It was over as quick as it started. The guys had laid us back on the table, and Vicki and I laid there exhausted. I looked at Vicki and saw her staring at me. We both smiled at each other and I saw her reach out and touch my face. I pulled her to me and we began kissing. Somebody commented that the sluts weren't finished and everyone laughed. Vicki and I began to explore each others body. My hands couldn't get enough of her. She must have felt the same, because she touched every part of me. Suddenly, she got on her knees and began to lick all of the cum from my body. She worked her way down and started to lick my clit. I turned on my side, grabbed her hips and pulled her snatch to my mouth. The two of us began eating the cum from each other. I can't describe the taste of pussy and male cum. I have never tasted anything like it. I wanted more and more. Once I had her pussy clean, my tongue traveled to her ass. I put my tongue up her as far as I could. I felt a tongue enter my ass and began to cum again. I screamed I was going to go, and felt Vicki's mouth on my pussy. I know I must have flooded her mouth. She started to choke, but continued to suck my cum. I put my mouth over her tasted her as she came in my mouth.

After it was over, Vicki and I just laid on the table. We looked at each other and grinned. A couple of the men helped us off the table and gave us something to cover ourselves with. I looked for Graham and saw him fucking one of the girls. I was transfixed as I watched my husband with his cock in another woman. I was amazed at the fact that I was as happy as he was. I watched him pull out and squirt his cum all over the girl. The only thing I was upset about was not being able to taste his cum. Graham got up and got dressed. He took my hand and we left the bar. It was early in the morning, so there was no one to see me walk through the parking lot with a blanket wrapped around me. I looked at Graham and he just smiled at me. I heard him tell me he loved me. He must have read my mind, because he laughed and told me to go for it. I giggled, dropped the blanket, took his hand and finished the walk to the car nude. On the way home, I got myself off several times, showing Graham how I had began to squirt when I came. He told me we needed to talk and I told him we would in the morning. I am really looking forward to that conversation.

to be continued...

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers