Denise Ch. 03

Story Info
Denise is taken to adult bookstore.
2.2k words
4.32
42.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

I woke before Graham. I was glad I had because I needed some time to think. I watched Graham sleep and thought about how lucky I was to have him. I remembered last night and knew I had to face some facts. I realized there were issues that I needed to deal with. I now understood I enjoyed showing my body. I liked being used, I liked being used in public. Fucking and sucking other people turned me on more than I can say. I needed to feel like I was a slut and tramp. I never felt so alive as when I laid on that pool table and was used until I could no longer cum. I can remember being eaten by a woman and loved it. The taste of pussy and cum still was fresh on my mind. It makes me wet just to think of it. All of these things were a part of what makes me, me. I knew I had to explain that to my husband, but the thought of losing him scared me to death. I would push that part of me away if it meant not having him in my life, but I hoped beyond hope he would understand.

I was in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee when Graham walked in. I smiled, kissed him and fixed him a cup. We sat at the table, sipping our coffee. I looked into his eyes, trying to read his mood. I didn't know what kind of reaction he had to what had taken place in the bar. I looked deep into him and saw only love. I told him we needed to talk. Graham smiled and said he knew we did. I knew I had to be the one to begin. I looked into his eyes and told him I loved him. I said that I had spent the morning facing some facts about myself. I told him I realized I enjoyed some things I never even dreamed I would do. I told him about the things I enjoyed. I also said I would give those things up if it meant I would lose him. I tried to make him understand these were things I couldn't seem to control. I said I had spent most of my adult life loving him and I wasn't prepared to give that up. Graham looked into my eyes and smiled. He said he had realized the same things I had. He told me not to be afraid of my feelings and not to worry about losing him. He said he felt he could deal with the new me.

I couldn't believe the words I heard coming from my husband's mouth. He told me he would go along with the way I dressed, showing my body in public. He said he would allow me to fuck and suck anyone I wished, experience anything I desired. Graham told me the only reason he fucked the girl at the bar was that I had turned him on so much he had to relieve himself. The only stipulation he would put on my actions was that he had to be there at the time. He said it was for my own safety, and if done without him, would be the same as cheating. I sat stunned. I could not believe what I was hearing. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Trembling, I asked if he was sure. He looked into my eyes and told me he wanted me to be happy, to be me. Graham said he understood the difference between sex and love and knew he did not want me to live a life that wasn't really me. Besides, he said, he was proud of the woman he married and he wanted to share the pleasure I gave him with men who had never experienced what I gave him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash. He handed it to me and told me to go shopping and buy myself some new outfits.

I felt like a little girl again. I ran and got my purse, kissed him goodbye and hurried to the car. As I was driving to the mall, I started thinking about the new experiences I would have. I couldn't believe I started to get wet just imagining the new things I would do. When I got to the mall, I wondered around trying to find a store that had a sale. I found a clothing store and started planning my new wardrobe. I purchased a couple of tank tops, a couple of sizes too small of course. I found several mini skirts, one in particular I liked. It was plaid, coming less than half-way to My knees. The others were short too, but the plaid one was special. I would save it for something really bizarre. I purchased some stockings, black, and several new lacy bras. I found some really sexy bikini panties and a pair of stiletto high heels. The last thing I bought was a pair of suspenders. I didn't know why I bought them, but they just seemed to attract my attention. I kind of thought the would make me look sexy. As I was walking out of the mall, I imagined what it would feel like if I had one of my new outfits on. I wondered how many men would be staring at me. There were a lot of sexy men there. For the first time I thought about what it would be like to fuck them or suck their cock. I couldn't believe how free I felt.

When I got home, Graham was in the kitchen. I was so excited, I pulled out my new outfits and showed them to him. I was hoping he would suggest going out tonight so I could show them off. We had been out two nights in a row, so I really didn't want to ask. I just crossed my fingers and hoped. He told me how hot he knew I would look in them and asked me if I wanted to break them in tonight. I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a huge kiss. I went into the bedroom and tried to figure out what I would wear this evening. I carefully laid out one of the mini skirts and tank tops. I chose a pair of flesh colored bikini bottoms. I didn't want to wear stockings or the plaid skirt and heels. For some reason I decided to save them for something special. I put everything I wasn't wearing carefully away and looked at what I chose laying on the bed. It was several hours before we would go and I could hardly wait. All afternoon I would walk by my bed and wish it were time. Graham knew it was driving me nuts and kept teasing me, looking at his watch and telling me how much time we had left.

Finally, it was time to start getting ready. I took a long, relaxing bath. I paid close attention to my pussy and ass. I wasn't sure anything would happen, but I wanted to be prepared just in case. After my bath, I started to dress. I slipped the panties on and noticed how the color blended in with my skin. I put the skirt on and noticed it only came an inch or two below my panties. Even thinking that started to get my pussy wet. When I put on the tank top, you could see the shape of my tits perfectly and my nipples just stood there for all to see. I slipped on some sandals and looked at myself. Yeah, I was one hot little slut. Graham came into the bedroom and looked at me. As he was staring, I glanced down and noticed the front of his pants. I could see his cock start to grow. This was going to be a great night.

Once my husband got ready we climbed into the car. He said we needed to get some gas and found a close by station. When we pulled up to the pump, a kid about 18 came up to us. Graham told him to fill the tank. After the young man put the nozzle in the tank, he started to work on our windshield. I noticed that I was sitting in a position that allowed our young friend to look right up my short skirt. I smiled at him, shifting position to give him a better view. He came over to my side again and Graham told me to go for it. As the kid came to my window to collect the money, I reached up and pulled my top down. He stood there, mouth open, looking at my naked tits. I handed him the money and asked if he liked his tip. Silently, he nodded, took the money and stared at us as we pulled away. Graham and I laughed and commented on the look on his face.

I asked Graham where we were going and he told me he was going to take me to an adult bookstore. I have never been to one before and he told me they sold magazines on about every fetish and lifestyle there was. He said I might get some new ideas to try. When we walked in to the store there were about a dozen guys there, just browsing through the shelves. They all stared at me, especially since I was the only woman there. My having so little clothes on didn't hurt any thing either. We selected several magazines on alternate lifestyles and a couple of videos. I wondered away from Graham, just looking around. I noticed a hallway going to the back of the store with doors down both sides. I watched as several me went in and out of the doors. When Graham came over I asked him what was in the rooms. He told me to hold on, and went to the clerk. He handed over some money and I saw the clerk give him some coins. Graham came over, took my hand and led me down the hall into one of the rooms. I saw a small screen on one wall and a place to insert coins. There was a small bench by the screen and Graham explained that porn movies were shown and the men would sit on the bench and jerk off.

I sat on the bench and Graham put in some of the coins. I noticed a hole in the wall beside my head. I could hear a movie running in the booth next door. I peeked through the hole and immediately got wet. I could see some guy stroking his hard cock. I quickly looked at Graham and he smiled. All at once a I saw the cock from next door come through the hole. It was now just inches away from my mouth. My pussy started to twitch and I knew what I had to do. I took the hard cock in my hand and began to work it back and forth. I could hear the guy next door start to moan. I began to get hotter and took the dick in my mouth. It tasted so good, I swallowed all of it I could. It wasn't very long before I felt him twitch and explode in my mouth. I felt the hot cum going down my throat. The guy pulled out and I heard him zip up. His door opened and shut, leaving me with cum trickling down my chin. I was still horny and decided to play with myself. I pulled down my top, and pinched my nipples. I pinched them a little too hard and felt a jolt of pain go through me. As soon as the pain hit me, my pussy started to flow. I couldn't believe the pain had made me cum. I heard the door next to us open again. I sat with fingers up inside of me and another cock in front of my face. I started to suck again and felt Graham pull my skirt up to my waist. I lifted my hips and he pulled my panties down. I opened my eyes and watched my husband bury his head between my legs.

As Graham sucked on my clit, I felt it swell. His hands found my tits and I pinched them hard. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own. Lights flashed and I felt myself cum over and over. I must have about drowned my poor husband. I had another cock in my mouth and its a wonder I didn't bite it off. Graham got up and I saw the front of his shirt was soaked with my juices. I must have screamed because our door was open and several me were watching. One of them replaced Graham, and began to eat me. I lost count of how many men ate my pussy and how many cocks I sucked. On our drive home Graham explained many people receive pleasure with pain. I asked if we could buy some of the items I saw in the store. He told me yes, and we would go back. I couldn't believe what I had experienced and learned.

to be continued...

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers