Denise Fucks the Hot Stranger

Story Info
Two strangers get hot on a snowy day.
877 words
3.82
14.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One snowy Saturday in January, Denise, a 23 year old female, was stuck inside due to the extreme amount of snow. She was just watching some TV when she heard the doorbell ring. She was surprised that someone was out in this weather, but she walked to the front door and answered it. A tall stranger bundled against the cold stood there. "Can I please come in? My car slid off the road and there's no way I'll make it home in the snow" a male voice asked.

Denise opened the door wider and let the man in. She wasn't normally one to welcome strangers, but it was freezing outside and she knew she had to help the man out. Once inside, the man started to peel off his snowy outer layers. "I'm Scott," he said, extending his hand, "Sorry to be such a pain in the ass." Denise smiled warmly and shook his hand. "You're not a problem at all," she said, "Come in the kitchen and I'll make you something hot to drink."

They walked into the kitchen, where Denise made hot tea as they talked. Scott began to tell Denise all about where he was from and how he ended up in this situation, but Denise's mind was wandering. She stared at Scott's muscular forearms, resting on her kitchen table. They looked perfect for snuggling in. And he wasn't half bad looking. His chiseled chin and warm brown eyes were actually quite attractive. Denise shook away the inappropriate thoughts, but not before Scott caught her looking. "I have an idea of how I can repay you for letting me in," he said, smiling at her. He stood up and walked around the table to stand behind her chair. He gently massaged her shoulders as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. Denise turned to look at him. "Are you serious?" she asked, half shocked, and half delighted. "But how else are we going to stay warm in the weather?" Scott replied, grinning.

Denise got up and led Scott down the hall to her bedroom. Scott wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck, kicking the door shut behind them. He pulled Denise into him as he sank down onto the bed. He leaned in and kissed her, slowly at first, then hungrily devouring her mouth. He slipped his tongue between her lips and explored the sweetness of her mouth as Denise moaned into his mouth. Scott broke the kiss to pull Denise's shirt over her head. Her voluptuous breasts heaved as she breathed in excitedly. He slid his fingers over her collarbone and down her back until he found the back of her lacy bra. Unhooking it, he kissed her neck as he pulled the bra off and tossed it aside. He trailed kisses down her neck until he reached her erect nipple. Taking one in his mouth, he caressed the other, drawing a happy sigh from Denise. He sucked on her nipple as Denise reached for his belt.

Scott stood and helped Denise pull off his jeans. His bulging cock strained against his briefs. He gently laid Denise down on the bed as he trailed kisses down her stomach to the top of her panties. Looking up at her, he slipped one finger in them and slowly rubbed her clit. Denise moaned, "Oh yes, baby, finger me, finger me." Scott pulled her panties over her hips and down her legs, dropping them on the ground beside him. He put slowly slid one finger in her. He wiggled it around in her vagina as he leaned in to lick her clit. He tongued her as he slid another finger in her. Denise arched her back as the sensations flooded her body. Scott pulled his fingers in and out of Denise faster and faster as she moaned louder: "Fuck me daddy, fuck me harder."

Then, before she could orgasm, Scott pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth, sucking her juices off. Denise whimpered as she rubbed her clit. Scott stood as he peeled off his briefs. Wrapping his hand around his large cock, he jerked up and down, grunting as he moved closer to her. Denise moved as if to take his cock in her mouth, but Scott stopped her. "This is about pleasing you, not me," he said. He pushed her further back on the bed, then spread her legs apart. He placed his cock at the opening of her vagina. Denise moaned and scooted closer. Scott smiled at her, then slowly slid his cock into her tight pussy. He pushed in and out, gradually thrusting harder and faster. Denise's breasts bounced as he rammed her harder.

He fucked her until he was about to come, then started to pull out. "No!" Denise cried, "Cum in my pussy, please, Daddy!" She wrapped her legs around Scott as he thrust one more time, and then shot his load in her pussy. They came together, breathing heavily, then Scott pulled out and dropped onto the bed next to Denise. They laid there for a second, catching their breath. "Thanks for letting me in," he whispered in her ear, as Denise smiled and pulled the covers up over them.