Denise Gets Warmed Up

Story Info
Adventures with Bret and Denise, our beautiful bi friends.
1.5k words
4.33
43.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

I woke up from my nap sporting the usual erection. Our hosts, Bret and Denise, were nudists, as were Laura and me, and we all wandered around their townhome in various states of undress. I had fallen asleep on the couch completely naked, and now became aware of my hard-on as I stirred to consciousness. My hand wandered down to my shaft, and, eyes still closed, I explored my stiffness with my fingertips. I lightly stroked my balls, then gripped my cock and began masturbating with long, slow, easy strokes.

"You better save that for me!" I recognized Denise's voice, and opened my eyes. Laura and Denise were in the kitchen, which, along with the living room and dining area, was part a large great room. They were standing behind the counter, watching me and looking at each other and giggling. Denise was wearing an unbuttoned men's shirt and Laura was topless. I couldn't see any more than that behind the counter, but wearing panties was not the norm for either of them so I assumed they were both bottomless, too. "I want that cock tonight," Denise said to Laura. After watching Bret and me simultaneously pounding Laura's pussy last night, Denise had made Bret promise that she would get a double fucking tonight. "Oh, yeah? It's all yours, and I can't wait to watch," Laura told her, nuzzling her ear and pushing the open shirt aside to reveal the stiff nipple of Denise's left breast. It didn't take much to get those two going, and Denise apparently still had some pent up sexual energy from the night before because she responded immediately, turning to face Laura and kissing her deeply. I stroked my stiff member as I watched these beautiful women explore each other's mouths with their tongues. Denise briefly pinched Laura's nipple, then slid her hand down the naked skin of Laura's belly and out of my sight below the counter toward her crotch. Laura jumped and I knew that Denise had found her target. Laura pulled away slightly. "Oh, my pussy is so sore," she said.

"I'm not surprised after the way you got fucked last night!" Denise said in a playfully teasing tone. She put her arms around Laura's neck and looked at her seductively. She kissed her mouth, her tongue lightly playing across Laura's slightly parted lips. "Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" she demurely asked.

"Oh, please do!" Laura replied. My cock twitched in my hand, and I began to stroke myself harder.

Denise led Laura by the hand around the counter toward me into the living room. They were completely wrapped up in each other, ignoring the fact that I was enthusiastically masturbating as I watched them. Now I could see that the shirt was all that Denise was wearing, and Laura was indeed completely naked. Denise seated Laura in the same armchair that she had sat in to masturbate while watching her husband and me fuck Laura the night before. She knelt in front of the chair and spread Laura legs wide. I sat up and moved down the couch a little to get a better view, my hard cock throbbing in my hand. Denise lightly kissed the inside of her thighs, working her way to Laura's wet slit. Her tongue lightly danced over the swollen vulva, and Laura's inner lips began to protrude as she got more and more turned on by Denise's oral ministrations. She probed Laura's pussy, working her tongue through the folds. Laura's erect clit peeked out from under its hood, and Denise played it with her lips and tongue, licking and sucking it like a little cock.

Denise was on her knees, bent over with her face in Laura's pussy. In this position, her shirt rode up so it only came about halfway down her ass. Her wet pussy was open to me, seductively framed by the material, her swollen inner lips clearly signaling her excitement. I got on my knees behind her and pushed the shirt up around her waist. I explored her wetness with one hand, and stroked my stiff rod with the other. Parting her lips, I ran the tip of my cock along her moist slit, and swirled it around her clit. Still sucking Laura, she wiggled her ass and pushed back against me. Sliding my manhood along her pussy lips, I found her entrance and eased my dick inside her. I fucked her slowly and deliberately while she ate out my girlfriend. Laura leaned back in the chair, making little contented purring sounds, pinching and playing with her erect nipples.

We continued our lazy lovemaking for a few minutes, and Laura looked down at me through half-closed eyes. It felt like I was fucking Laura right through Denise, my cock pushing Denise's face into Laura's pussy with each slow, deliberate thrust. We got a little lost in each other for a moment, using this beautiful girl between us, Laura grinding her pussy against her face, and me exploring her cunt with my stiffness.

Just then, Bret walked in the back door into the kitchen, returning from his trip to the store. He put down the bag he was carrying and came around the counter to survey the scene in the living room. His wife had her face buried between Laura's legs and my cock was deep in her pussy. "Very nice, mind if I watch?" he asked, pulling off his tank top and dropping his beach shorts to reveal his rapidly hardening dick. He positioned himself next to the chair and began jacking off over Laura. She looked up at the cock above her face with a little smile, and reached up with one hand to caress his balls. He reached down with his free hand to take care of the nipple she had deserted to play with his scrotum. She pulled him closer, until she could reach his cock with her mouth. Bret continued to stroke himself while Laura tongued and nibbled the head of his cock, paying special attention to his frenum, that sensitive spot on the underside just beyond the head.

She was expert at oral pleasure, and I loved watching her. He began to rock back and forth, sliding his cock across her lips, occasionally pushing the tip into her mouth. She explored his shaft with her tongue, thoroughly licking his erection. The view of Bret rubbing his hard cock all over my girlfriend's open mouth totally turned me on, and I began to pump Denise harder and faster. I could tell that Denise's tongue and Bret's cock were quickly getting Laura to the edge. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes she went into her usual pre-orgasmic gyrations, her ass bucking up and down while Denise vigorously sucked her cunt. Groaning loudly, she shook as the orgasm overwhelmed her. That got Bret off and he shuddered and sprayed jets of cum over Laura's face, tits and belly. Watching Laura orgasm as Bret came all over her made the cum rise in my cock and I forcefully pumped Denise's cunt as I exploded inside her.

"No fair!" Denise exclaimed, looking up at us, her face wet from Laura's juices. She freed herself from my spent cock and stood up, her hand on her pussy, holding my load inside her. She looked incredibly hot, the oversized shirt, her freshly fucked look, and her hand pressed firmly between her legs. "Get over here," she ordered Bret as she sat on the couch. She pulled Bret down and spreading her legs wide, pushed his face into her cum-soaked pussy. "Make me cum!" she commanded. Laura and I looked at each other and smiled and Bret went to work on her sopping snatch.

Bret had shot his load all over Laura. It was on her tits and her belly, and I could see streaks of his cum on her cheek and chin. She pulled me toward her as if to kiss me, and then turned her head so that my mouth landed on her jizz covered cheek. I licked the ejaculate from her cheek, then her chin, lingering around her lips so she could suck Bret's cum from my tongue. I worked my way down and cleaned Bret's semen from her neck and her tits, then her belly. I could hear Denise squealing behind me, and I knew that Bret was sucking my cum from her pussy. I turned to watch as Denise let out a moan and writhed in orgasm, shaking and shuddering. She relaxed and leaned down toward Bret. She pulled his face toward her, and kissed him, obviously savoring the flavor of her own snatch and my sperm in her husband's mouth.

When Bret and I had the girls somewhat cleaned up from each other's jizz, we all leaned back and shared the moment. Bret and I both stretched out a little, our wet cocks finally getting pretty soft, and the girls both leaned back in their seats, their legs spread, their open pussies both looking well serviced. "Don't think you're off the hook," Denise warned Bret and me. "You're gonna fill this up tonight," she said, pointing at her vagina and pulling her on her inner lips. "Oh, baby, I'm spent," Bret complained, only half-jokingly. "No problem," Denise replied, motioning toward Laura. "We'll get you guys up for it, you wait and see!"

"That's right," Laura chimed in, her hand lightly squeezing my now flaccid cock. "We'll get you going!"

And they did. But we'll save that story for next time.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers