Denise in Search of Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later Denise was comfortably showered and dressed, and enjoying the company of her new friends while taking tea and cakes in the sitting room.

"Lindy mentioned you're training to be a teacher. Math wasn't it? She could sure use some help in that department, and I'm no good at that. I'd really appreciate it if you could give her a bit of coaching - she really must get her grades or she won't graduate from uni. She says she'd really like you to help her. She obviously likes your company - to be honest I think you've made a big hit with her. And I would be very happy for her to have company in the evening when I'm out, especially a friend like you."

This is better than I imagined, thought Denise. An invitation to spend time with this depraved young woman. And even better, with Mom's blessing. She's still clearly under her Mum's authority. Laxatives she said, maybe the reason why she messed herself at the picture house.

"Well, it would be my pleasure, Lindy is a delightful young lady, really thoughtful and lovely company... Oooooh, I'm sorry. I think I'm still bloated. I was so constipated the last days that I took a laxative this afternoon. It doesn't seem to have got rid of it all, even though it caused me to mess myself... Aaahhh!...oh dear, that was a bad stomach cramp, I think I need the bathroom again. Sorry, you must think I'm terrible."

"Not at all, I understand these physical tribulations perfectly. But I don't think a visit to the bathroom will do the job of clearing your bowels, I think they are well and truly clogged, probably impacted. But perhaps I can help, I was a staff nurse for many years and I know just how to deal with a recalcitrant digestive tract. I have a special treatment room where I still run a praxis. So don't argue, just come with me and we'll sort you out in no time."

Denise was impressed by Penny's manner, relishing the opportunity to be under someone else's control for a change. Penny led her through a passageway towards a door to a back room and then down some steps to the basement. "I have the treatment area down here, where it is quiet and free from disturbance. I must tell you that once through this door, you put yourself in my hands. There's no opting out once we start. Understand, Denise?"

"I understand, Penny."

"Good. And in there I am called 'doctor'. Lindy will assist me and you may call here 'nurse'."

"Certainly, doctor. And thank you for offering to help me with my bowel problems."

Penny unlocked the door to quite large and well-appointed exam and treatment area, and instructed Denise to undress and wait. "Take all of your clothes off and put them in the closet here at the side. I will fetch the nurse who will help with come in and deal with the preliminaries. No doubt you are keen to start, Denise."

"Yes doctor."

Rather nervously Denise removed her loaned dress, sandals and the new underwear she'd bought. After waiting a few minutes Lindy, 'the nurse' entered. She was wearing a pale blue latex nurse's dress, short at the sleeves hem and very tight on her curvaceous body, and evidently little or nothing underneath. She did, however, go to a closet and took out a small white cotton apron which she tied round her waist to put on, and then pulled on a pair of white latex surgical gloves which she secured at the wrists with a resounding 'snap'. She addressed Denise with the same friendly manner as before, but her words were more formal, as if rehearsed.

"Hello Denise, I'm nurse Lindy, or just nurse now. The doctor has asked me to assist with your treatment, for bowel disorder it seems. So let us start by taking your height, weight, and vital signs."

For a moment Denise' mind underwent a double take. The roles were totally changed, but she felt an excitement, even a slight frisson of fear at the prospect of being under the control of the attractive young woman and her somewhat dominant mom. Nurse and doctor, it was perfect. She allowed herself to be touched and handled by the 'nurse', and in her totally naked state feeling quite at her mercy. She was aroused by the nurse's proximity, to the point of contact with her latex-clad body on her bare skin, and even more so as the hands roamed freely over her, including touching lightly on her lower belly.

The preliminary matters were dealt with excitingly, but efficiently by nurse Lindy, and almost immediately doctor Penny entered. She also had changed, wearing now an outfit similar to Lindy's though with longer sleeves and the skirt down well below her knees.

"Good evening Denise. I'm doctor Penny, just doctor to you. I understand that you are severely blocked in the intestines and that unblocking is a matter of priority. So I'll first be performing a routine exam of your abdomen and rear passageways to determine the precise problem, and will carry out the most appropriate treatment for your present state. You have to understand that you are strictly under my authority during the entire process, and of the nurse as well. You will do exactly as we instruct."

"Certainly doctor."

"You should realise that unblocking, flushing and cleaning a badly blocked and overfull bowel is necessarily a very messy business. For that reason we are wearing suitably protective uniforms. But before we begin there is one more item to deal with. For the same reason as we are wearing clothing such as these, you must wear a protective device to prevent any ingress of waste into you. Nurse, fetch the vaginal guard."

Lindy was staring at Denise' luxuriant bush covering extensive and thick, and said unsurely, "Denise is very hirsute, won't there be a difficulty with secure fitting?"

"No, not with the model D. Women often say it is uncomfortable but it provides a secure barrier even if her pudendum is a veritable jungle of hair... and Denise has the hairiest one I've ever seen. But you'll have to take a bit of time to fit the device properly."

Then to Denise, "It will be a problem if you have to urinate, have you completely emptied your bladder?... Yes, good. Now come alongside the table."

Denise stood next to an elaborately designed treatment table, obviously meant for this sole purpose of facilitating the procedure she was about to endure. It comprised several plastic covered and well-padded panels sections connected in a way that could be easily adjusted. The main section, obviously intended to support her torso, neck and had, was slanted very slightly forward. There was side branched at adjustable angles for her arms and legs, so that with her legs apart her crotch would be overhanging a plastic lined recess in the floor.

Lindy opened a drawer of another closet and took out a sealed polythene bag containing a strangely shaped white plastic device and showed it to Denise. It comprised a thick phallus-shaped object which was flared at the tip and tapered out at the base where it merged to a more or less triangular sheet of latex from which was attached elasticated straps. Denise had never seen such a thing before but she soon realised what it was as the doctor ordered her to stand with her legs apart.

"I hope this will not be too uncomfortable for you. When I fit the guard I will have to embed the shaft deep inside you to keep it secure. Then as you can see the flat part will completely cover the area around and prevent any fecal waste from entering and possibly causing an infection of your vagina."

This was turning out better than Denise could have imagined. These two, mom and daughter were going to perform some highly intrusive, erotic, and humiliating treatment on her, and all she had to do was relax and enjoy. No doubt Lindy had assisted her mom on many such occasions. She made an effort to appear suitably anxious.

Doctor Penny now even tried to reassure her now "Denise, I know it must be awkward for you to be naked like this and being subjected to all this intimate treatment. The nurse is going to fix the guard over your vulva, and to make it secure the end piece will have to be right inside. It might be a bit uncomfortable, or you might feel ashamed if you find it arousing. None of that matters, we understand perfectly. In fact some ladies become quite turned on, and that's fine. So you must not feel embarrassed about anything. It's all to get you nicely cleaned out and feeling better. We are experienced in such treatments and are not in the slightest offended at anything that happens the course of it, however humiliating or degrading it might seem to some people."

Then to Lindy, "Don't be half-hearted with the fitting, it has to go right in to be effective so don't be afraid to give it a good shove, if you pump it in and out of her it will go nicely."

With Denise's legs apart, the nurse worked the flared end into her cunt, easing it gently at first and then with more force. In fact Denise was by now wet with excitement and the device slipped in very easily. Even so she spent some time working in deep, adjusting and twisting it until the tip was almost at her cervix.

"Does that feel OK, Denise? Is it pressing awkwardly anywhere?"

In fact Denise wanted it pushed in even more, and wanted it pressing harder against her clit and would try to get nurse Lindy to work it around inside her.

"Oh I'm sorry nurse. But it's rather uncomfortable, just at the under part its pressing a bit painful, perhaps if you jiggle it round and work it in a bit more it will come to a better fit... No still not right... Ouch! Maybe pulled it out a bit an push in again... No... again perhaps, a bit more to the top... Oh now it's good, yes, it's fitted in much smoother now."

The shafted was now forced in as deep as it would go, the flared end mercilessly stretching the sensitive membranes of her inner labia so that her vaginal cavity was completely filled. But Denise was loving the intrusion, her juices were flowing so much now she was sure the girl must have sensed her arousal.

Satisfied with the fit, she instructed Denise to turn round and secure the device in place by the straps. First she fastened the thin waistband at the back, then took the two bands hanging by the apex of the shield, right on Denise's perineum and pulled them tight back, cutting into the flesh of her inner thighs and attached them each at them using the "eyes" at either side of the waistband.

The arrangement meant that the triangular shield was pressure tight onto the whole pubic area, and Denise's vaginal opening was completely sealed. It might be uncomfortable, but it imparted the most delicious sexy feeling of being filled. Every movement was like being fucked.

The doctor gave it a close inspection, pushing, pulling and twisting until she too was satisfied.

"Nice job nurse. She'll be feeling that thing for some days after this! Now Denise. I want you up on the treatment table on your back and with your legs apart, following the side sections where they make a V, and the same with your arms along the side branches. Good, now to make you sure are securely in place, we don't want you falling off."

Quickly, the doctor attached the velcroed straps around her ankles and just above the knees, and over her mid section and each wrist. She was not bound tightly, but she was absolutely immobile. Denise looked down at her belly, and was amazed her swollen it looked - she felt bloated but to see it like this was a surprise. For a few moments she felt a pang of anxiety. She was normally the person in control of her situations, and other people's situations. Unusually now, she has ceded that control and the doctor and nurse had emphasised that by ordering to present herself completely nude, and then immobilising her completely. If she had been at all fearful, this was fairly quickly replaced by a feeling of excited expectancy. Being bound and naked, so vulnerable generated a delicious frisson, She was ready for anything they might do, the nastier and more disgusting the better. In fact, her only concern now was that the treatment might be a rather sanitised affair, that the lengths they had gone to in suiting up and preparing her were just excessive precaution. But her intuition told her that these protective measure were with good reason...

The doctor pushed a button and held it, triggering a motor which widened the angle between the leg panels until Denise was spread by well over ninety degrees.

"I just want to check again that nurse has securely attached your vaginal shield. Sometime it works loose after a change in position."

With that the doctor pressed it hard, right in the centre so it pressed right onto her cervix, then just a bit higher so it pressed hard onto her clitoris and made little rotary movements which brought Denise to the brink of orgasm. She twisted it in various direction, pulled and pushed again.

"Good. I'm going to start the preliminary examination, and I want you to be as relaxed as possible. So don't worry about anything, anything at all, however dirty or embarrassing you might suppose."

The nurse went to a drawer and took out two pair of long latex stockings which she and the doctor put on, and a pair of elbow length latex gloves for the doctor as well. Now apparently properly dressed Penny gently touched and probed Denise's distended belly with her fingertips.

"Hmm, by the response I'd say you are retaining a lot of gas, and that will hamper the treatment. We must get you to expel as much of that as possible."

Denise realised this must be. On and off during the afternoon she'd farted, sometimes noisily, sometimes wetly. Most of the mess she made earlier was just mucous and slurry forced out at the time. But now the fecal mass inside her bowels was more compact and was blocking the passing of gas.

The doctor moved closer and pressed more firmly on her lower abdomen.

"I know it is not very ladylike, but I want you to relax and try to let out some gas, that is deliberately fart."

The doctor pushed forward some more and until her latex nursing dress was in contact with Denise's inner thighs and almost touching her crotch, then pressed on Denise lower abdomen. Denise knew that if she let out a good wet fart, like earlier, it would make quite a big brown patch on Doctor's uniform. But all she could manage was a couple of minimal, dry ones.

"This is no good Denise. We cannot have all that gas inside you. I'm going to try one more thing. Nurse come and continue pressing and kneading slowly like I'm doing now while I try the digito-recto method."

Doctor Penny half squatted as if to take a close look at the Denise's anus and then prised her buttocks apart and inserted two fingers into her rectum, while Nurse Lindy worked on her bowel from the outside. For a moment a surge of gas erupted loudly from inside her, forcing a large chunk of shit into the doctor's latex gloves and a few little fragments splatted against her pale blue uniform, right beneath the neckline. The stink of built-up trapped gas was appalling and the blast more or less caught her in the face. Denise was caught by surprise at the involuntary burst and was even apologetic at the offense it might have caused but if the doctor was taken put out she gave no sign."That's OK, Denise, all part of the job. But as I suspected, you're too tightly packed to get rid of any more. Nurse."

As if on cue, Lindy gathered her apron and held it for the doctor, who used it to thoroughly wipe all the filth from her latex gloves, as though it was a hand towel. Doctor took pains to ensure all traces of the sticky excrement were removed from her gloves, seeming to deliberately maximise the soiling of nurse's apron as she worked the greasy fecal paste into the cotton fabric. As a result that the previously pristine white cotton was now extensively besmirched and smeared with the fruit of the mini-expulsion, a sight that Denise looked at with excitement and fascination. She thought Penny was going to use the apron it to wipe clean her uniform dress but she seemed concerned only about her gloves.

"Thank you nurse, you'd better keep your apron on in case I need to wipe again. Now I'm going to administer a small pre-enema, just to loosen and lubricate you in there, and make it easier for you to expel all that nasty gas. Nurse fill the half pint syringe with oil and bring it to me... no before you do stick your fingers inside her ass for a moment. She's absolutely full of packed shit, more than I've ever known before, and I'd like you to feel what sort of filth a very badly overfilled bowel has inside. Don't be shy push your fingers right in deep and wiggle them around, get a good feel of all that packed shit she's got there... yes, like that, you can feel how densely packed it is. There's bound to be a lot compressed and impacted onto the rectal wall, so we have quite a messy task ahead of us... OK, better wipe your hands on your apron when you're done."

Denise enjoyed the attention of both set of fingers insider her: Penny's strong capable and knowing, while Lindy's were tentative and clumsy though no less pleasurable as she fumbled among the accumulated solid waste inside her rectum. By the time she had wiped her hands the apron was more brown that white and didn't look as if it would serve again to wipe anything clean.

"Wow. I see was you mean. It's like when I used to play with my plasticene on a rainy day. Oh dear my apron is completely soiled now, I think it will never get clean. Shall I take it off?"

"No, certainly not! Surely you're not like some prissy girls who cannot bear to have a bit of shit on their clothes. But we don't want anything nasty getting inside you. Are you wearing any protection down there?"

"No doctor, you always say 'nothing underneath'."

"That's right. But our patient is particularly blocked and for this treatment there is bound to be a lot of waste with virulent bacteria. I'm fine with my long skirt but as you have on just the short dress you need to wear your rubber panties. And you'd better relieve yourself before you put them on."

The nurse was gone for some time and while she was away the doctor asked, "I hope you don't mind to see the mess on nurse's apron, but will it bother you if you get messed as well, After all, you're wearing protection for your cunt."

"About the nurse's apron, as long as she doesn't mind. I realise this is a messy treatment and you can't avoid gritting your uniforms dirty. I suppose I'll get messy as well. Really doctor, I don't mind at all. I might as well get just as dirty as you and nurse."

Penny put a hand on Denise's boobs and caressed her nipples, bringing them hard and erect, then traced a finger down to her navel, causing more arousal inside her patient. "Good, I'm glad we understand each other. You realise your inside are terribly stuffed up with probably several days digestive waste, all putrefying and fouling up your system. This is going to be a very messy business. As long as you understand that I'm sure we are going to get on fine."

As Penny was talking she manipulated the device buried in Denise's cunt. "I could see you looking at the nurse's soiled apron, I'm sure you like what you saw, right? Good, I thought so. And I think we can promise plenty of mess, you do like to get messy, yes? Good. I'm glad we had this time on our own to get things... shall we say, quite clear between us. Yes, Denise, I know that we are going to get on perfectly." With those last word Denise came to a massive orgasm which she was unable to hide...

After several minutes Lindy returned with the plastic syringe, filled with what looked like olive oil. There was a small bulbous piece several inches from the end of the nozzle and a tube with a larger bulb at the end. The doctor order Denise to relax but not bear down as she carefully inserted it so that the bulb passed through her sphincter. Once it was in place the doctor pumped the larger bulb to inflate the one just inside Denise's rectum. It was obviously intended to prevent any leaking out. She turned a switch to open the way for the flow and then slowly pushed the plunger. Forcing the oil into Denise's rectum, while nurse continued massaging kneading her belly. She hardly felt the flow at first, the oil had obviously been warmed to body temperature, but soon she felt the mass inside her was beginning to move around.