Denise - New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclement
jclement
39 Followers

Damn! I'd probably be expected to wear a suit and tie. We would be going to Stephan's after all. Well, I'd just have to try my best not to spill soup on myself and try to keep up with the conversation. And try to look at Denise as if she was actually my friend and not just a roommate. Hell, I just love a challenge.

The next morning Denise seemed pretty much her usual self, happy to have her parents there. On their part they looked well rested and ready to face the day. Martha made us all a nice bacon, eggs, and toast breakfast.

Martha announced that she and her daughter were going to have a girls' day out with lots of shopping and a light lunch somewhere nice. Jim said he had meetings lined up with a several business contacts in town. I decided to spend the day at work.

That evening, while I was trying to make myself look presentable for the respectable part of town, I heard someone tapping on Denise's door and Martha's voice. "Would you like some help, Dear?"

"Mom, I'm an adult now." Exasperation, then, in a gentler voice, "Thanks, Mom."

A little later, Jim and I found ourselves in the living room glancing at our watches. Then at what seemed the same time mother and daughter emerged from their rooms. I'm sure Martha was wearing something, but at that moment I wouldn't have noticed even if she weren't wearing anything.

I was seeing Denise for the first time, just as her father had first seen her years ago at Sarah's house. Yes, she was lovely, but more importantly she was radiating happiness. "Hi, Denise!" was all I could think of to say.

"Hi yourself, Tony!", she responded with a beautiful smile I had never seen before. She had been permed with a hairstyle that really suited her and her makeup was fantastic, delicately and deftly applied. She was wearing a medium-dark blue satin dress with a scoop neckline and short sleeves. The dress fit her form, which till now I had never seen in her day-to-day wardrobe, and reached to the top of her knees. Her hose were a light blue and her moderately high-heel shoes matched her dress. Around her shoulders was a kenti cloth stole or shall. The green, yellow and orange of the Kenyan material should have clashed with the blue of her dress, but somehow it worked.

I was just beyond awestruck. "You look great!" I said. I had the presence of mind to take a picture of her with my cell phone and send it to my sister.

With considerable effort Martha and Jim managed to herd us into the taxi and get us to Stephan's. The maitre d' showed us to a table at the edge of the dance floor. On the bandstand a Milleresque group was playing light swing. The lighting was subdued and a candle flickered on our table. The maitre d' seated mom and daughter. I sat across from Denise and Jim sat across from Martha. The dinner was a blur in my memory. I was lost in Denise. A flood of trite analogies coursed through my mind. Ugly duckling to beautiful swan. Caterpillar to dazzling butterfly. And on and on...

After our server cleared the main course, he reappeared with a small birthday cake. The beam of a spotlight fell on our table. Taking the mike the bandleader announced, "It's Denise's birthday!" and started the band on "Happy Birthday". Everyone in the crowd joined in, then applauded wildly as Denise blew out the candles.

As the applause died down, the band began to chant, "Birthday dance! Birthday dance!" As those on the dance floor cleared a spotlit circle, Denise, Jim, and Martha all looked expectantly at me. I suppose I should have felt trapped, duped, set up. Even a few hours ago I might have been angered if I known it was going to happen. Now I was happy that it was.

"May I," I asked, starttng to rise.

"Yes," she answered with her most radiant smile yet.

There was polite applause as I led her to the center of the floor. The band launched into "Moonlight Serenade". I held her in a Catholic school approved dance posture and we began to dance.

"Where is Denise and what have you done with her?" I asked with a stern expression.

"I'll never tell, and you can't make me!" she replied mockingly.

I was definitely lost in the moment. By the crooner's second chorus, her cheek was touching mine and I could sense her breasts lightly pressing against my chest. Everything seemed magical.

We danced a couple more numbers then returned to the table, busy returning the smiles of couples we passed. Martha had cut and served the cake. "Sorry we kept you waiting," I said as I held Denise's chair.

"Not a problem," Martha smiled. "I did actually manage to get Jim out there for one number."

"You guys looked great out there," Jim added.

I started to say "I took..." when Denise broke in, "...ballroom dancing..." I jumped back in with "...for PE..." and she finished "...in college." Everyone laughed. When we had finished our cake, Jim asked Denise to dance with him. Martha and I watched them dance for a bit.

"Thank you for helping us make this special, Tony. I hope you don't feel too set up."

"No. I'm beginning to see that I just needed a little help to get me pointed in her direction," I responded.

"You know, even before tonight," Martha mused, "things had turned out so much better for Denise than they could have. But the vibrant girl that left home for the real world was becoming a spinster. Through you sister, she developed some friendships in the LGBT crowd, but nothing that seemed to amount to anything. I want her to see that she can be an attractive and joyful person. She says she's happy with her life, but she could have so much more, be so much more..."

After Jim and Denise returned, we enjoyed aperitifs. Jim announced that he and Martha would need to get an early start in the morning, as they had an important commitment back home on Sunday. I asked Denise for a last dance.

It turned out to be "Moonlight Cocktails". Although we were not painted onto each other, there was no significant air space between us. We were forehead to forehead, and I was lost in her eyes. As the band hit the last few bars, I resisted the urge to kiss her. On the last note, she kissed me lightly on the cheek and whispered "Thank you!"

Back in my room I just crashed, fully clothed, on my bed, still unmade from the throes of last night. What the Hell was going on? I had always assumed I was sort of a poster child for polite homophobia. Yet I had just had what was arguably the best evening ever dancing cheek to cheek with a preop transsexual. She had even kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear. And my only regret? That I hadn't kissed her on the lips first. This picture was oh so wrong in oh so many ways.

I finally fell into a fitful sleep, waking several times to replay the issue in my head.

I woke at dawn. Giving up on any further idea of sleep, I shaved, showered, and got dressed. When he came out of his room, Denise was heading into the kitchen. She was wearing baggy sweats and fuzzy slippers. "Gotta get Mom and Dad fed and on their way," she said with a smile. "Wish they could have stayed a little longer."

Denice made french toast and bacon. When Jim and Martha came out, we all sat down to to eat. Conversation pretty much revolved around the previous evening: what a nice place Stephan's was, the food, the band, the whole birthday to-do. Her parents apologized profusely for having to leave right away.

Jim and Martha were on the road by nine thirty. After waving goodbye to them, we returned to the apartment. Denise looked a little down. "It's always the pits when your parents leave after a visit," I said sympathetically.

"It's not that," she responded, tearing up.

Uh oh! "What's the matter? Can I help?"

Yanking down her sweatpants, she sobbed, "This is the matter, Tony! Can you make it go away?" Her hands flew to her face as sobs racked her body.

There it was, her penis. Small and underdeveloped, it was nestled in a small patch of brown pubic hair, limply lying against small testicles.

I froze, transfixed by the sight. My razor-sharp mind went into lockdown mode. Finally, I managed to go to her and gently pull up her sweatpants. I whispered, "It's all right, Denise. It's all right," taking her in my arms.

She pushed away. "No! It's not all right. It'll never be all right!" Crying openly now, she broke out of my embrace and ran into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Denice!" I called futilely, stepping to her door. Knowing it wasn't locked, I weighed the option of opening it and going to her. But somehow that didn't seem like the right thing to do. I retreated to my room, but left the door open. I flopped down on my bed again.

Damn! This time it was finally obvious to me. I was in love with a person named Denise. That person was in love with me. Yet, due to the generally customs and mores of our society, three inches of flesh, muscle, and nerves were keeping us from sharing that love.

Now it no longer seemed to matter that expressing my love openly for her as she was would hang the label of gay on me. I wanted her as my lover, my soulmate, regardless of what form our physical love might take.

Relief flooded over me. I had wrestled with my demons and overcome them. But there was still the problem of getting in sync with Denise, getting her to realize we should be, needed to be, together as lovers. Like that was going to be easy!

I knew I had to act quickly before she could fully reenforce her protective barrier. I did not want to have to mount a siege. We would have to consummate our love, our spiritual union, today. I believed that there was still a window of opportunity, that if I could just get her out of her room and make physical contact with her, things would fall into place.

Suddenly an idea hit me. It was so weird that it just might work. I found my cell phone, logged onto my music service and did some downloading. After creating a couple of playlists I was ready to to start things rolling. I went in the living room to plug my cell phone into the mini-stereo. I jacked up the volume a little, then started the first playlist.

The driving beat of Randy and the Rainbows spilled into the room.

"Oh Denise, shooby doo

I'm in love with you, Denise shooby doo."

As the song continued, I pushed some furniture out of the way to make a postage-stamp dance floor. And stood by her door, waiting patiently.

The playlist was one song, set for continuous play. On the third go-around, when the group got to

"Denise, Denise, oh, with your eyes so blue

Denise, Denise, I've got a crush on you"

her door opened. Her eyes red with crying, she looked at me uncertainly.

"They're playing our song!" I half shouted over the music. Grabbing her hand, I led her to our little dance floor. I didn't have to say more. We were already moving to the beat, dancing as we probably hadn't since we were teenagers. Her smile was back.

After dancing the song through I don't know how many times, we collapsed, laughing and exhausted, on the sofa. I leaned over and put my lips gently on hers. We stayed that way for a long time.

Finally, pulling away and standing, I switched to the second playlist and lowered the volume. Percy Faith's "Theme from A Summer Place" flowed into the room. "May I have this dance?" I asked.

She had a serious, thoughtful expression. "Tony, are you trying to seduce me?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Well, in that case..." Smiling, she rose into my waiting embrace.

Our bodies fused together and we began to sway to the soft melody. When I brought my lips to her waiting mouth again, I let my tongue invite itself in to play with hers. She responded without hesitation. Our hands roamed over each other's back from neck to upper thigh. My raging erection, which was tight against her, was killing me. I sensed a response from her in that area.

She leaned back from the waist, keeping our pelvic regions tightly against each other. Her expression turned serious. "Tony, are you sure this is what you want? Are you really okay with it?"

"Denise, I love you. I don't want your sexual situation to stand in the way of our love, or come between us."

"Oh, Tony, I do love you, too. But maybe we should take it slow...let you get used..."

"No! I wouldn't have let things get to this point if I weren't committed to you. I need you to know that." I reembraced and we fell into another deep, long kiss.

When we came up for air, she smiled at me. "I'm yours, Tony." With that she pulled of her sweatshirt.

Her breasts were magnificent, not large, but perfectly formed and crowned with light pink puffy areolae and large nipples. I was awed by the sight. "I've been saving them for you," she whispered.

Reverently I touched them, hefting them, savoring their firmness. I bent and took her right nipple between my lips, nursing lightly as I teased her left nipple with my fingers. They firmed to my touch. A soft moan escaped her lips while an expression of pleasure spread over her features. She pressed herself against my willing hands as we kissed again.

During the next breathing break, I quickly yanked off my tee shirt and her breasts touched my now bare chest. She tightened our embrace in response, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt tears on my skin. "What's the matter, Love?"

"Nothing. I'm just so happy! I've never felt so wonderful."

The Moonglows were crooning "Shoo-Do-Be-Doo" as I glided Denice into my room and to the edge of my bed. With more coordination than I knew I was capable of, I dropped to my knees and brought down her sweatpants in a single movement. Her small penis was erect before me. Although I had felt sure before, I knew now for certain that I wanted it more than anything in the world.

I took her softly and gently into my mouth. Her hips responded, thrusting as I began to suck her. Her hands clutched as my hair as mine held her ass cheeks. The tempo increased and, after what seemed like a few seconds, she screamed, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Tony, I'm cummmmming!"

Her release, while not voluminous, felt warm and nice in my mouth. I savored it for a moment then swallowed. We were one now, sealed by her sperm. While keeping her shrinking member in my mouth, licking and teasing it, I looked up at her face.

"Oh, Tony, my Darling," she moaned, smiling down at me with a rapturous expression. "I love you so much!"

My own hard-on continued to rage, threatening to erupt at the slightest provocation. I rose and sat beside her, taking her in my arms.

"Come to my room, Tony?"

We stood. She kicked free of her sweatpants, which had bunched at her ankles, while helping me shed my jeans. Naked and caressing each other, we somehow made it to her room. While I stood uncertainly by her bed, she went to her nightstand and removed a tube of lubricant. She placed it in my hand, then she was suddenly on the bed, resting on her elbows and knees, her ass in the air in front of me. "Please, Tony, take me..."

Her bed was quite low, so I knelt on the floor, drew her hips toward me and spread her cheeks. For a few seconds I studied her delicate, puckered hole before leaning forward.

She must have guessed from my movement or my breath on her crack what I was planning to do. "No, you don't have to do that..." she protested.

But it was too late. I was already licking from the base of her scrotum to her treasure. For a few seconds I circled her hole with my tongue, causing her to moan softly. Finally I pushed my tongue into her. She bucked excitedly. I'm not sure what I expected, but her taste was not unpleasant or disgusting. She was enjoying it and so was I.

Sensing that the moment had arrived, I opened the lubricant and put some on my cock and my other hand. I put the container down and, very carefully, made sure the lube was spread generously. Having put a little more on the tip of my index finger, I slipped the finger into her tight orifice, pushing firmly but slowly until it was at full penetration. After putting some more lube on the middle finger, I poised to slip it into her also. In response to her moans, I asked, "Are you okay?"

"It feels wonderful, Tony. Don't worry!"

As the second finger entered, she began slowly, rhythmically pumping against my hand. "Oh, yes! Oh, yessss!" she moaned.

"Our first time, I want to see your face, Love," I whispered, withdrawing my fingers.

"Me, too, my Darling," she responded. When she had rolled onto her back she grabbed a pillow and placed it under her.

My hips between her thighs now, with my penis against her hole. I looked down at her radiant smile and beautiful eyes. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

Slowly I pushed the head into her. For the briefest moment, a look of pain or discomfort flashed across her face. Then her glow returned. "You're inside me. You're really inside me..." she whispered.

"I love you so much, Denise."

"I can't tell you how much I love you, Tony."

I felt the warmth of her enveloping my dick as I continued to work it inside her. As if by some signal passing between us we took up the rhythm of intercourse, slowly at first, but quickly increasing in speed and intensity. Shifting my weight to my left hand I began to fondle her left breast with my right. Then I began to stroke her resurrected cock.

"I love you! I love you!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Almost before I sensed it approaching, my climax erupted and her hips bucked. I felt her cum on my hand.

Her eyes were brimming with tears. "That was so wonderful! It was more than I had dared hope." she said softly.

I let myself slip out of her and lay down beside her, embracing her as our lips met. We stayed that way for a long time.

That was the first day of forever. We lived together as husband and wife, making it official when our state finally legalized same sex marriage. Martha and Jim gave us a lovely wedding with all the trimmings. Denise was the most beautiful bride of either sex ever.

jclement
jclement
39 Followers
12