Denise's Descent

Story Info
Denise struggles to stay true to her fiancé.
19k words
3.38
41.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only compensation writers at Literotica receive is votes and comments. Please vote and if you have any feedback, good or bad, either leave a comment or send me an email. I love receiving email from my readers. This story is the sequel to "Chad's Choice" While it can be read by itself, it might be better if you read "Chad's Choice" before reading this one. This story contains cheating. If that bothers you or isn't your thing, then please don't read further. Literotica is a big wonderful place and I'm sure you will be able to find other stories you will enjoy.

*****

Denise lay on her bed, her clothes tossed carelessly onto the floor. Her finger grazed her clit and she took a sharp breath. In her mind she pictured her fiancé, Chad Derry. He was everything she'd ever wanted in a man. Kind, loving, loyal, and one hell of a good lover, his only fault was that he wasn't with her right then. Her finger slipped inside her wet sex. It felt good, but not nearly as good as Chad's cock. She imagined her finger was his tongue as she dragged it up slowly over her clit. She circled her nub with her wet finger, teasing herself. Her other hand cupped her breast as her fingers found her nipple and rolled it gently between them. She loved it when Chad sucked her nipples as his cock filled her pussy. She pictured his face above her, his lips getting closer to hers. Fingers on both hands sped up and she felt her orgasm begin to build.

Faster, she jilled herself, two fingers now dipping into her sex and making sexy sloshing sounds as her juice ran freely down over her round ass. She held onto the image of her fiancé. She could almost feel his lips on hers. Her heart was racing. She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted Ray to kiss her. Above her the image shifted from her fiancé to a man she'd met just three weeks ago. Ray West hovered above her, his lips full and soft, his blue eyes, so clear and bright. He was a man who knew what he wanted, and she wanted him. She wanted to feel him take her and make her his woman. She wanted to feel him hold her arms above her head as he fucked her. Her orgasm exploded inside her as she imagined Ray fucking her, kissing her, sucking on her nipples.

"Oh! Yes, Ray!"

Her voice startled her, jarring her from the fantasy. Eyes wide, she came down from her high. Guilt sprang from her center, flooding her mind. How could she fantasize about Ray when it was Chad she loved? Chad she was engaged to? She cringed inside. She was a one man woman. She'd always known that. She would never cheat. Was it cheating to fantasize though? Was it cheating to just day dream a little? Her hand slipped down to her sex again. Rubbing her clit with her palm she again pictured Ray West.

He was as tall as Chad, broad shouldered and well muscled, though not as broad or as muscled as fiancé. The two men were similar in height, but their personalities were very different. Chad was kind, sincere, and loving. Ray was strong, confident, and charismatic. She'd met Ray when the company he worked for had purchased Symtec's software. She worked at Symtec as a customer liaison. She wasn't a salesperson, but her job was to keep in contact with existing customers, making sure they were happy with the product and service they were getting. She'd been assigned to the Fort Worth Beef account and met Ray. She'd always been able to keep her professional contacts with customers just that, but with Ray it was different. Every time she was with him, she found herself becoming flushed and excited.

She moaned as her finger dipped between the lips of her sex. Her sloppy wet pussy clenched around her finger as she imagined Ray kissing her, touching her, taking her to new heights of arousal. She imagined how his lips would feel pressed to hers. How his tongue would taste as he kissed her passionately. How his hands would feel caressing her breasts. She groaned and slid a second finger inside her sex, curling them slightly to stimulate her g-spot. She imagined it was Ray's cock sliding into her. It felt so dirty, so wrong, and yet so exciting to fantasize about this man she'd just met. Her fingers moved faster and her other hand dropped from her breast to rub her clit.

"Yes, Ray, fuck me baby. Fuck me and make me your woman." She moaned as her orgasm blossomed, spreading from her center to consume her. "Yes, oh, Ray, fuck me."

Her body shook, her muscles clenching, forcing her butt into the air, her shoulders and feet holding her up. Eyes clamped shut she opened her mouth in a silent scream that her lungs could not force out of her throat. Seconds passed as the climax washed over her and then she collapsed onto the bed, spent.

Guilt rolled over her again. She curled into the fetal position and tears seeped from her eyes. How could she do that to Chad? It felt like she was cheating. Self-loathing filled her. Over and over again she told herself that this wasn't who she was. She was just crushing on Ray, it would go away soon. She didn't really want to have sex with him. She wanted to be faithful to Chad. Chad was the man of her dreams. He was solid, loving, caring. Ray was just a crush. That's all.

After a while she forced herself from the bed and dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt. It was after seven and she was hungry. Her sister, Carla, was sitting on the couch eating a slice of pizza when she came out of her room. She gave Denise a sly smile.

"Have fun?"

"Oh, shut up." Denise felt herself blush. These damned thin walls.

"So, who is Ray?"

Denise stopped. She forced her face to remain calm as her heart beat wildly. How much had Carla heard?

"A guy I met at work. It was just ..."

"'Oh, Ray, fuck me. Fuck me and make me your woman.' Doesn't sound like just a guy?" Carla winked at her and then laughed. "Lighten up, Denise. Everyone has a crush now and then. It's okay. Just don't call out the wrong name when Chad is pounding you silly. I know from experience how awkward that can be."

"I can't believe you listened at my door. You little bitch!" Denise put her hands on her hips as she glared at her sister.

"I didn't listen at your door, big sis. Hell, you'll be lucky if our neighbors didn't hear you."

Denise blushed furiously. Had she really been that loud or was her sister just pulling her chain?

Carla grinned at her. "I did have to turn the TV down to make out the words, though."

Denise shook her head but she couldn't help but grin at her sister's teasing.

"So where is Chad? You two have been inseparable and now all of a sudden you have to take care of yourself? What's up, buttercup?" Carla turned on the couch to face Denise a little better.

"He had to work today. Yesterday something happened at the plant. He made it sound bad; like someone could have been hurt. He and his team are fixing it today."

"Damn. Sucks to have to work on a Saturday. Are you still going out tonight?"

"Nah, Chad said he would be late." Denise grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite. It wasn't hot anymore, but it was still okay; as okay as frozen pizza ever was. After she swallowed she looked at her sister. Carla was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. No makeup and unkempt hair finished the look of someone just lounging. "You?"

"Nah, Mike broke it off with me." Carla didn't seem to be too upset, but then she tended to go through boys pretty fast.

"He broke up with you?" Denise asked. It was usually Carla who dumped the boy.

"Yeah, well, he caught me fucking his friend, Jerry." She shrugged. "I mean, it wasn't like I was serious with Jerry for Christ's sake. I was just having fun."

"God Carla, you are such a slut."

"This from the girl who just masturbated while fantasying about a man she just met."

"You know I'd never cheat on Chad."

"Really? Chad isn't here. Want me to call this Ray and invite him over? Maybe he'd like a little ménage a trois with two hot sisters."

Denise blushed bright red again. The thought of Ray, here, with her, spawned a burning in the pit of her stomach that felt so good. "You are sick!" She turned and marched from the living room before her sister saw how hard her nipples were.

Monday at work, Denise focused on the job. She made calls, researched a few issues, talked with the manager of software engineering to find solutions to problems, just a normal day. Just after three, Ray West called and as soon as she heard his voice she felt her desire bloom.

"Good afternoon, Denise. How is the brightest account manager I've ever met?" Ray said in greeting. His rich deep voice stirred desires in her that she had to fight down. "I need to discuss a few items with you concerning the grinding control application."

"Sure, Ray, fire away." Denise struggled but managed to keep her voice professional.

"Well, actually Denise, I'd rather meet with you, if you don't mind."

"Sure, Ray. Do you want me to come to your office?" Denise felt the blood rise in her cheeks, imagining seeing him again.

"That's the other thing. I'm going to be out of town all week and won't be back in town until Friday night. I was hoping you could meet after six on Friday. I know it's asking a lot, but I need the answers on how to configure the grinding control machine by Monday."

"After six?" Denise asked. She didn't know that she trusted herself to be alone with Ray outside of a business setting.

"I know it's an imposition. Let me buy you dinner. We can talk business while we eat."

Fort Worth beef had bought their full line of machine control software and was an important new account. Keeping them happy was essential, especially since Daltech was taking so many of their customers and new sales. Denise still hesitated, but then nodded to herself. She had to do this for the company. She would just have to keep control of her damned childish crush.

"Sure, Ray. Where would you like to meet?"

"How about Dusty's Steak House, say around six-thirty Friday? I'll make the reservations so we won't have to wait too long."

"Sounds good. If you have a chance, email me the questions you have and I'll make sure I have all the answers for you."

"Thanks, Denise. You are the best. I'll see you Friday night."

After she hung the phone up, Denise sat back. Her breathing was a little ragged and her face felt flushed. "Get ahold of yourself, girl," she said to herself firmly. "It's not a date. It's just a business meeting. I'm not cheating on Chad. I'm not."

With that thought, she dialed her fiancé.

"Chad here." Her fiancé's voice sounded a little tired on the other end of the line.

"Hey lover," she husked into the phone.

"Oh, hey pretty girl." His voice perked up dramatically. "Sorry I couldn't see you this weekend."

"What happened, Chad. You just told me there was an accident."

"The damned bleacher seal failed right in the middle of a run and sprayed contaminate all over the floor. If one of the operators had been in the wrong place, it could have been real bad. We've got it cleaned up and the machine repaired but now I have to figure out what happened. Seals are not supposed to fail three days after an inspection."

"I'm sorry, Chad. Um, the reason I called is I've just had something come up. One of our clients needs to meet me Friday night. I know you and I were planning on going to your parents Friday after work, but can I take a rain check?"

"You're meeting a client on a Friday night?"

"Yeah, he's going to be out of town all week but has some questions about how to configure some of our software. He wanted to meet over supper."

"I see."

Denise heard the tension in his voice.

"It's not a date, Chad. You trust me, don't you? It's just a business meeting."

"A business meeting ... with a man ... over supper."

"Don't be jealous, Chad. Do you want to come along? I'm sure Ray wouldn't mind a bit. It'll be boring, we are going to be talking about software configurations the whole time, but you are welcome to come along." She really hoped he would say no and that surprised her. It wasn't a date after all.

Chad sighed. "No, sweetheart, I can't. I told mom I'd be there Friday night. They are getting older and Dad needs help with the ranch. I have to go. Plus Becky would be heartbroken if she didn't get to see her grandmother."

They'd planned to take Chad's nine-year-old daughter, Becky, to see Chad's parents in Weatherford this weekend. Denise had met Chad's parents and liked them, but the prospect of driving an hour and a half after work on Friday didn't really appeal to her. It surprised her that having supper with Ray excited her as much as it did.

"I'm sorry, Chad. I'll make it up to you next week."

"It's okay, Denise. Um, I better get off here. Jack in standing in my doorway." The phone went dead on his end and Denise put it back on the hook.

Deep in her gut she felt guilty. She hadn't been able to see Chad last weekend and now she was standing him up for a business meeting. She still refused to think of it as a date.

Wednesday, Chad picked her up for supper and took her to her favorite restaurant; a little Italian place ran by two old bachelors. After they ordered, they sat and talked.

"Are we okay, Denise?" Chad asked as soon as the waiter was out of earshot.

"Of course." Denise forced a smile onto her face. "Why do you ask?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it's just nerves. You know, not getting to see you last weekend, stuff going on at the plant." His voice faded, his eyes searching hers.

"And me meeting a man after work hours to discuss business?" Denise leaned forward and took his hands in hers. "Chad, you are the man I want. You are the man I'm getting married to in four months. You are the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life madly in love with. Ray is charming but he's not you and the dinner I'm having with him is not a date, it's work. I told you on our first date, I'm a one man woman. I meant it then and I mean it now. I will not cheat on you or lie to you." She took a deep breath. "You've told me about your ex-wife and I get that you can't just forget about that. But I'm not her. We've been dating for over a year. We've both committed to each other. You asked me to marry you and I accepted. Along with that has to come a certain amount of trust. Do you trust me Chad?"

Chad leaned back, his eyes never leaving hers. After a moment he nodded and then smiled. "I do trust you, Denise. You're right, of course, I'm just being silly. You mean so much to me and Becky just adores you. I guess I'm just nervous because I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either, Chad. I love you and I love Becky too. By the way, where is the little munchkin tonight?"

"Sandy is babysitting her. They are probably playing Candyland or watching food network. It's Wednesday so I think "Cutthroat Kitchen" may be on tonight."

"I think it's so funny that Becky likes food shows," Denise said, still holding Chad's hands.

"Yeah, she's becoming a real good cook too. She made lasagna on Monday. It was amazing."

The rest of the meal went well; both of them were relaxed as they talked to each other about a lot of nothing. By the time their check came, Denise was feeling warm in her center. After Chad paid the check they left, arm in arm and smiling at each other.

Inside Chad's pickup, Denise scooted to the center and leaned into her man.

"Take me to your place, Chad. I want to spend the night with you."

Chad looked down at her and she could see the love in his eyes. Driving to his home, she stayed tight against him, relishing the feel of his powerful arm moving as he steered along the streets. Sitting at a stop light, he looked over at her and smiled.

"Denise, you are so beautiful."

"Mmm, flattery will get you a long ways, mister."

He stretched and wrapped his arm around her, holding her tight. She snuggled into his chest, smelling the mix of his cologne and his manly scent. They pulled into his driveway next to a Buick. Leave it to Sandy to drive a Buick. She smiled at the thought.

Inside, Denise went to freshen up and when she returned to the living room she saw Sandy talking to Chad softly.

"Chad, you might not be able to save him this time." Sandy had her hand on his arm and was gazing up at him with morose eyes.

Chad nodded and then noticed Denise. His face went from despondent to loving in an instant and he gave her a warm smile. Sandy immediately dropped her hand from his arm and stepped back. Turning to face Denise, the older woman gave her a smile.

"Everything all right?" Denise asked, stepping toward her fiancé.

"It is now." Chad took her in his arms and gave her a brief kiss on the lips before turning to Sandy, his arm still tenderly holding Denise. "Thank you for watching Becky. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me."

Sandy smiled, her wrinkled face shining with pleasure. "Oh, she's always so well behaved," turning to Denise, Sandy continued, "and she simply adores you, Denise."

"Is she already asleep?" Denise asked, feeling a smile take over her face. She was pretty smitten with Chad's little nine-year-old daughter as well.

"Yep, I put her to bed right after cutthroat kitchen ended; about thirty minutes ago. I guess it's time for me to head home too." Sandy retrieved her coat. She refused to take the money Chad offered her and gave him a peck on the cheek before she left. At the door, she gave Denise a wink and then she was gone.

Chad took Denise in his arms, holding her tenderly. She tipped her head up to him, inviting a kiss. Her fiancé leaned down and their lips met. Denise felt her chest rise. His lips were so soft on hers. Melting into his arms, she parted her lips, wanting him. She could feel his intensity combined with restraint. He always worried about hurting her. She put her hand behind his head, letting her fingers twine in his hair. Pulling him down fiercely she kissed him passionately, her tongue slipping into his mouth as they kissed. With his gentle hands holding her, one on her back, high up, the other caressing the small of her back, he pulled her in tight. His hands felt so strong and loving. Leaving one hand on his head, her other stroked down his back to his hip, pulling him into her. She wanted him urgently. She wanted to give herself to this man; the man she loved.

After a few minutes, Chad drew back from her. "I better go check on Becky." He smiled down at her.

Frustrated but not wanting to show it, Denise smiled up at him and watched as he disappeared down the hallway toward his daughter's bedroom. He was a good father, a good man, and a good lover. Her heart swelled with love.

Making her way to Chad's bedroom and then into the master bath, she pulled her blouse off and brushed her teeth. As she finished she looked up into the mirror and saw Chad standing in the doorway watching her. She smiled at him in the mirror and received a smile back.

"Are you watching me brush my teeth?" she asked, turning and leaning on the counter.

"Yes. You are so beautiful."

She laughed. "Let's go to bed and you can worship me in all my beauty."

This time he laughed, rich and deep. "I'll be right there." He moved into the bathroom, taking his toothbrush from the cabinet.

She gave him a smile and then a wink and left him in the bathroom. She finished stripping and then dug one of her nightgowns out of his dresser. She spent enough nights here that she had everything she needed. After slipping into the nightgown she laid on the bed, positioning herself in what she hoped was an alluring pose.

A few seconds later Chad stepped out of the bathroom. He only wore his boxers leaving his heavily muscled chest, shoulders, and arms bare. A big grin bloomed on his face as she smiled at him.

"My God, Denise, you look heavenly." He went to the bed.

"You look pretty good yourself, handsome. Come here." Denise patted the bed beside her.