Denise's White Underpants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting myself now inside of her, I put her wonderful flowery white underpants and began to sniff hard - the muskiness and slight fishiness of her vaginal odour was almost overriding the internal sensations from her cunt.

With the second pair of spare undies, I began rubbing her anus with the crotch panel, just as I might with toilet paper if I was wiping her clean after she had just been to the toilet.

This was now too good - stale, musky and fishy vaginal odour, pairs of dirty underpants, a big thick penis inside a tender, warm and mature vagina and a moist, brown female anus being wiped with another pair of her soiled underpants.

This was more than enough stimulation to leave my deposit deep inside Denise when I was ready and I knew it wouldn't be very long.

I was stroking, coming, wiping, sniffing, tasting, stroking, coming, looking, coming.

We were both moaning - more and more intensely and louder again.

Pounding Denise's cunt now with my huge penis, her labia were parted, her wide buttocks wobbling, her pubic hair rustling, her vagina squelching, her anus smelling...ohhhhh God!!

I looked down at her anus and imagined wiping it clean of all her poo after she had just defecated. The smell would be incredible as my cock increased its stroke rate and her 52-year-old vagina contracted, expanded, convulsed and pulsed with my thick appendage violating her.

Thoughts of other women's vaginal odours and anal smells also sprang into my mind as everything Denise had to offer was fully at my disposal.

The raw, unwashed faecal and vaginal odours rising from between Denise's legs were hitting my senses between whiffs from her underpants and I came.

Several mighty hot thrusts, this time directly into her vagina spewed forth from my gonads and filled her baby channel in bursts.

Stereo moaning from both of us ensued and the delivery was made on cue this time.

I kept the dirty underpants applied to Denise's anus in the aftermath, gently circling and wiping as if it were a post-toileting duty and not just a sexual one.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12