Denny and Ella

Story Info
Two lovers destined to fuck.
1.3k words
3.25
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella sat around at the party, examining the many people that came in through the doors. There was only one reason she was at the party, and that was to see Denny Olvarios. She had loved him since she was in eighth grade, when she was more awkward. Ella had sat next to Denny for a few months in her English and Reading class, but her teacher had moved her to the back. Since then they had grown disnant, unless you counted the occasional texting for class work.

But today was the day when he would she her face to face. Ella was slightly attractive in eighth grade, but her parents had restricted all her clothes. Now, at nineteen, she was mature and had rocking body to show for it. This party had been as a remembrance of junior high, and she saw many of the people, and many of the assholes.

Where was he? Ella began to grow impatient. Denny had been a sure deal, all his douche friends were here, why wasn't he?

Denny dragged a tired hand threw his hair. Why was he even here? Maguire had told him to stop moping over his girlfriend and meet the once-junior high hotties at this party. Back then, a lot of girls had had a crush on him. But there was always that one girl that he had sat next to in the eighth grade that never mooned over him, Ella. He hadn't seen her in years, and only contacted her for homework questions. He remembered her clearly, Indian, dark skin, wild, wavy hair, and the best ass in junior high at the time. He had only gotten to brush past it once, on purpose, but he had acted apologetic about it. She was so embarrassed, and it turned him on. He had used to talk to her all the time, till that damn teacher moved them away. Knowing Ella, she probably wouldn't have even come to one of these things, but he still harbored a hope.

As he pulled up to the house, it looked like it was already under way. Spotting Greg, Denny got out of the car and passed to him.

"Hey, man, did you see Anna. Dude, she gained a lot of weight." Greg said has he spotted her.

He knew that Anna had gone through a nasty break-up two months ago and had been consoling herself with ice cream and chocolate.

"Ha look at her!" Greg exclaimed as Anna came into view with her Jessica. "Damn," he thought, "she's still a midget," Jessica used to have huge boobs, but there was a sex accident involving nibble biting, and her boobs had gone saggy.

"Hey, I'm gonna go inside." Danny said and ran into the house. He walked and there sat a goddess. Her long black her was curled, and she had an awesome body, with nice, perky tits, and a round ass. He suddenly realized it was Charlotte.

Ella looked up to see Denny. He looked at her with a weird look, a mixture of constipation and the sudden urge to throw up. She knew she shouldn't have worn this dress, but it had made her ass look nice. Unable to stand it, she stood up and walked away and joined her friends.

The party dragged on until 11:00, and the people started to thin. There weren't many people left downstairs, so he went upstairs to find Michael. He felt horrible for scaring off Ella, and cursed himself for ruining his last chance with her. Upstairs, the stench of alcohol hit him. Denny was shocked to find Michael, Greg, Anna, Maguire, and Ella and Mary, the girl who had liked him in eighth grade drinking it up. Dheer spotted me, and right away, I knew Greg was hammered.

"Denny! Dude, you've got to try this booze. We found it in these cabinets." He snagged Denny's arm and handed him a drink. Seeing that it couldn't hurt, he took it and sat next to Greg and saw the conversation unfold. Ella was not that drunk, but that hot, sexy, dress was put up a little too high, and Michael was staring at her with his drunken I'm-gonna-fuck-you smile.

"Hey, c'mon Ella, you have to go home, your dad called." he lied, seeing an opportunity to be alone with her without arousing suspicion.

"Okay," she giggled and stumbled towards him. He guided her instead to a bedroom and sat her down. "Hey, I think you need to get your head straight. I'll wait for the alcohol to wear off." And with that she flopped on the bed...with her ass high in the air and exposed, showing me the bright pink thong she was wearing. My mind became boggled but snapped as I heard her voice.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," she said and smiled as she slowly got up and advanced towards him. He backed up against the wall, not believing this was actually happening. She came close to him and put her arms around his neck and brought his head down. Denny closed his eyes and waited for her lips, but instead, he felt his shirt open and her lips on his chest. He moaned in pleasure, her lips sucking him in every place above his belt.

Denny tore Ella out of her dress and felt her nice firm tits in his hands, filling them perfectly. Suddenly, he pushed her on the bed and kissed her savagely while she traced her hand across his chest and down to his pants. He heard the buckle come loose and her gasp filled his ears and she saw he was wearing nothing underneath. Her eyes opened wide to the 9 inches of him and she slowly stroked him.

He unhooked her bra and sucked on her breasts as she gave him a handjob. Denny moaned into her tits, while Ella loudly gasped has he covered the complete surface area of her beautiful tits. She got on top and then on her knees and sucked his dick.

At first she blew a breath on it, and he felt his penis stretch. He felt like he was going to explode when her mouth only brushed the tip, but it caused my hands to tighten on the mattress. Her mouth was then everywhere as she stroked it and sucked it, applying the perfect pressure. He almost came at the sight of her dark lips on his dick.

Moaning, I pulled her off of him. "Wait," she said, "I wasn't done." She protested with a wicked smile.

Not answering, I pulled her to his mouth, her pussy soaking the thong. I pushed the fabric aside and saw the erotic sight of her glistening pussy, wet and ready to go, but I started on the part of her body where her leg and pubic bone attached. Sucking at it and slowly building, her moans and breaths quickened. A smile came to my face as the first lick on her hot pussy produced a restless moan. She urged between pants for more and he flipped her over to see her big rounded ass. He began to eat her out, his tongue sweeping through her pussy and sucking her clit as she chanted his name. He saw she was ready, and slowly entered his dick into her. "Woah." He thought, she hadn't been fucked in a while. Her hands reached out as "fuck" constantly came out of her mouth. She screamed as he spanked her ass, and seeing that she liked it, he continued, enjoying the way she lost control.

Her tight pussy began to milk his cock faster and harder, and he quickened the pace. She came before him, shouting his name, and then he also shouting her name. He dragged his limp cock out and collapsed beside Ella, not knowing what he had started.