Dental Damnation

Story Info
Dentist takes advantage of a sedated patient.
1.4k words
4.31
241.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saaren
Saaren
9 Followers

His eyes darted away from the sign as he walked into his office. Dr. William J. Saltrow D.D.S. “A gentle family dentistry.” He could hardly bear to think of the magnitude of the lie his slogan was.

It had only been a week since he took advantage of his sedated patient, and he knew that today was her follow-up exam. She was a middle school teacher from a public school district nearly three counties away. Mrs. Jan Daly was in her mid-thirties, short build, long brown hair and a rather smart dresser. She could never make it to Dr. Saltrow’s office before he closed because of the distance of her drive, but had been a long time patient of his and so he would agree to say late on rare occasion on account of her loyalty.

She had a severe anxiety issue when it came to dentistry, and Dr. Saltrow used methods of sedation for patients with this problem. He had a heavy clientele of anxiety and phobia sufferers as a result.

Something happened that evening the week before. The receptionist left after getting Jan’s paperwork in order and locked up as she left. It was a breach of policy to be alone at the clinic with a sedated patient, but this was an extenuating circumstance and a favor that allowed the policies to be overlooked.

As Dr. Saltrow watched Jan’s body relax, he heard the silence of the clinic and the overwhelming feeling that he could do whatever he wanted. He had always jokingly toyed with the idea that he could fondle a patient while they were under, but had never seriously entertained the thought. Something in him darkened. He looked down at her body, her hands were folded neatly in her lap.

“Mrs. Daly?” he asked, “Are you all relaxed now?”

There was no response from her. He gently and quickly grazed her breasts as he adjusted the paper dental apron around her neck. He didn’t know why he was so surprised to see that she wasn’t responding. He had used enough sedative to put her fully out.


He slid his hand quickly up her blouse and firmly squeezed her left breast. She lay there motionless. One of her hands slid off her lap as he went to touch the right and scared the living shit out of him. His heart pounded as he moved the paper apron aside and unbuttoned her top three buttons exposing her white bra supporting her two relatively large breasts.

He felt his penis begin to swell with the excitement of his forbidden endeavor. It was dangerous and wrong and he was secretly loving every second of it. He unzipped his black dress pants and pulled out his erection. His penis was only 6 inches long, but very thick and heavy with pressure. He pulled her bra down and situated it so her rosy nipples were exposed. He stared at them and began stroking his fully erect cock.

He could barely fit his hand fully around the girth of his dick as he pounded it with a firm rhythmic pace. He massaged his balls and became overwhelmed with the curiousity of what her pussy felt like.

He worked his hand into her tight dress pants and found her clit . He fingered her with one hand as he watched her breasts and worked his own cock with the other. Her pussy was warm and exciting. Her mound of neatly trimmed pubic hair was soft and moist. Dr. Saltrow quickly jammed his index finger into her hole. He was so excited that it only took a few minutes and he was ready to blow his load of cum.

He withdrew from her panties and stood up, forcing the end of his cock into the spit basin and aimed his load down the drain. He hadn’t cum so hard in years, he just glanced back and forth from his cock unloading spurt after spurt of white cum down the drain and watching her breasts that were peeking out of her bra.

Dr. Saltrow finished cumming and rinsed the drain of his sperm. He redressed this patient and put his spent cock back into his trousers. He nervously performed the scheduled task of pulling out three of her wisdom teeth and left the room to let her awaken.

She came to and went across the street to fill her prescription for pain pills and wake up fully. He told her to wait there for at least an hour before she left.

“Thanks so much for staying late, see you next week for the follow up.” She said. He smiled and said it was no problem, unable to make eye contact with the teacher.

They parted and he went home heavy with both guilt and dark excitement. He masturbated again when he got home thinking of what he had done and made a promise to himself that he could never do such a dangerous thing again.

But here it was again, his receptionist leaving after getting Mrs. Daly’s sign in and insurance filed. He began to administer the sedative after making some uncomfortable small talk with Jan about her recovery and progress.

He need not use much sedative as he was only taking the edge off of her anxiety to simply take a look at the status and progress of her wisdom teeth. He could feel his penis begin to stand at attention and he reluctantly put her fully under anesthesia. She was wearing a long skirt this time and his mind raced.

“Jan, are you ready for your check-up?” he smiled the most sinister smile of his life and unzipped his trousers.

His erection poked through the opening in his pants as he folded up her skirt to find her wearing pink cotton panties. He struggled to pull them down off her limp body and adjusted her legs off the reclined dental chair so they were parted.

Dr. Saltrow began stroking his erection as he bent down and licked her open pussy.

He sat down on the chair between her legs, stroking slowly, teasing himself. He put the now purple head of his cock on her clit and slowly rubbed it up and down until he spurted a large bead of pre-cum onto her clitoris. He nervously wiped it off with a dental napkin thinking she would surely figure everything out.

But soon, he became more comfortable, and was overtaken by the urge to fuck her sleeping body. His dick was throbbing to be inside of his patient but he knew he was going too far. He reluctantly continued stroking himself off, and working his cock up and down her slit.

“Dammit!” he yelled as he grabbed her hips.

He pushed his pulsating cockhead into her pussy and quickly pulled it out.

“No, William, you can’t, you’ll be found out if you fill her with cum.” He said aloud to himself.

He pounded his cock harder and couldn’t resist it any longer. He push his cockhead into her vagina and slid the length of his monstrously thick dick into her hole. He started pumping her the way he had always wanted to fuck a girl. Furiously without regard to what the girth of his dick was doing to her he pounded and pounded.

He felt his balls begin to seize with the weight of the load that was nearing. He pulled out and without thinking walked past the spit basin where he had safely cum before. Dr. Saltrow raised the chair with the foot pedals still wanking and brimming with cum. He raised her head to the height of his waist and forced his dick in her mouth.

Orgasms racked his entire body as he filled her mouth with white cum. He screamed out and forced his dick deeper into her throat. He grabbed her tits and until he finished cumming in her mouth.

Breathing heavily, with his now limp dick still dangling out of his pants he used the suction device to clear her mouth and throat of the evidence. He cleaned up her mouth and face, rinsing and suctioning it completely to remove any trace of salty evidence.

He pulled her panties back up and arranged her legs and skirt back to the decent position she started in. He knew she would feel the stretching of her pussy from his huge cock, but he prayed she wouldn’t dare make any connections. She awakened and left just like the week previous, thanking him for taking such special care of her.

He smiled and wished her a good night.

“Drive safe now, and call if you have any complications.” He said.

Saaren
Saaren
9 Followers