Denver Slut

Story Info
Marlene's such a slut in a Denver bookstore.
1.2k words
4.45
122.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

This is a quick recount of a yesterday adventure I had in Denver.

Sometimes I have to go to Denver on business. I was there Wednesday and Thursday this week. In between business things I went to this xxx bookstore on Colfax near Colorado Blvd. I'm sure there are others with glory holes in them but this is the only one I know about (you can send me info on others if you like!!!). There's only one booth with a hole but its a really big one. I had on black slacks and a black polo shirt but under them had on crotchless panties, garter belt and hose.

The booths are very small. Maybe three and a half feet across?. One plastic chair. (Why? I'm on my knees! What do I need a chair for?) I got into it and took off my pants and shirt and waited. After a few minutes a guy sat down in the next booth. Business guy in slacks, dress shirt and tie. What I love best.

He didn't do anything when I stuck my finger thru the hole but after awhile I looked over and could see that he had his cock out. I couldn't tell much about size as he was sitting down and had just gotten it out. I stuck my finger thru the hole again and this time he stood up. I was on my knees and as he faced the hole I saw this BIG fucking cock starting me in the face. It wasn't very hard yet but it hung down a good seven inches soft. I put out a finger and touched the head. It twitched a little bit.

I took it in my fingers and kind of pulled him close so that it came thru the hole. It really was big. I licked at it a little bit and it grew. Go figure! I took it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head and it grew some more until it was a good 8 1/2 and thick to the point that it was hard to get into my mouth. But I'm a perseverent girl and before long I was swirling my tongue all the way down the shaft as I got him deep enough so that he tickled my face with his curly hairs.

His balls were big and they hung down. I held his cock up and started sucking his balls one at a time. He was moaning a little as I sucked one and then the other. I squeezed a little with my tongue and then took his big dick back into my mouth. He was so big that he didn't get rock hard (I think that happens a lot with guys that have really big ones. Not enough blood supply!) but he was into it as I slid my lips up and down the big thick shaft. I'd get to the top and pop it out of my mouth and then swirly my tongue around it as I sank it back into my throat.

I had one hand on his shaft and the other was playing with my hot clittycock and moving back to play with my slutty asscunt. I was bobbing up and down on him and fingering myself thinking that I'd love to have that big thing in me when all of a sudden he pulsed a few times and then shot a load of cum into my mouth. Not a lot of it but xceptional flavor and consistancy. I sucked at him until he was all done. He was pressed up against the wall as I sucked it all out of him.

He tucked it back in, zipped up and left as I knelt there wanting some more. I sat back on my knees and stroked my hard cocky and watched an awful video as I waited. I kept sniffing amyl nitrate as I waited until I was sooo high I would have done anything for sex.

A new guy went into the booth next to me. I looked thru the hole but couldn't see much. He crooked his finger through the hole telling me he wanted to suck some cock. I stood on shaky legs and put myself thru the hole for him. He had a hot warm mouth and soon I was fucking in and out of his face going slowly. He was licking and sucking and making me really hot and slutty. I was sniffing the nitrates and had to pull away from the hole or I would have cum.

I got back on my knees and his cock came thru for me. He was a nice seven inches and just thick enough to make me hot and crazy. The head was already red and nasty as I stuck him in my mouth and started eating him up. His balls were small and very tight. I licked at em and sucked at em as I went back and forth from balls to cock. After awhile he turned around so that his ass was at the hole. I wet a finger and stuck it into him. He moaned as I fingered his pussy. I stood up and stuck my cock at his hole but I didn't really want to fuck him.

I really wanted him to fuck me. I stopped fingering him and stood up. When I did he stuck his dick back through and I held his cock as I pivoted around so that I could get him into me. My cunt was all wet with oil and as I pointed his head at my hole he popped in and slid up inside of me. I squeezed him as tight as I could and he started sawing in and out of me. I had the top of my head against the other wall as he slid in and out of me fucking my asspussy and making me feel like such a slut!

I sniffed more nitrates and put my hands on the wall to steady myself as he pounded at me. I was moaning and crying out for him to fuck me. Make me your slut. Fuck my nasty asscunt. And he did. I didn't care if anyone else heard me as I drowned out the video sound with my own. He was pulling out of me and then sticking it back in. I was so fucking hot to cum. Pre cum was leaking out of my clit and pooling on the floor.

For some reason I pulled off of him and slid down to the floor. I was telling him I wanted him to cum and could see him give his cock a few strokes. He pointed it at the hole and shot off a nice rope of cum that I got on my hands. I stuck my tongue through the hole so that his next shots could hit my mouth. He moved forward and I sucked him into me. I was stroking my own nasty stickpussy as I ate the last of his cum. I stood up and stuck myself through the hole and shot a big wad into his booth. He touched the head and rubbed my cum with his fingers and then pulled the rest of it out of me.

I put on my pants and shirt and left before he did. God but my ass felt good!

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers