Deny Me

Story Info
Moonlight Submission is worth staying up all night for.
2.1k words
3.86
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so very glad you never deny me, pet," he smiled, as spooling fingers of silver moonlight danced over his face.

His smile turned into a slightly evil and demanding grimace as looked at her kneeling down in front of him and then pulled her close to him by the hair, pressing her face into his groin.

He lent back and let out a soft groan, as she brought her lips to his sex, having opened his trousers and tugged them down to his knees.

Her mouth took him in dutifully, with her eyes wide, looking up at him. She knew that he loved to see her, gazing up at him, knowing her place.

The moon was quite radiant that night as he pressed her down by the big oak tree. And she felt radiant too as she resumed her work, plunging his prick into her mouth until the rhythm lulled him into silence, punctuated by the occasional moan and the clenching of his fingers in her hair.

Trying not to tear up as her gag reflex came into play, she looked up at him again and then let him slide slowly from her mouth. She clasped his shaft, releasing it slowly, slowly, until just his cock head was embedded between her lips.

She was rather tempted to nip playfully, but decided to lick instead and was rewarded by a further moan and the feeling of being possessed as his hands played in her hair, gripping it and tugging it until she was drawn to absorb his prick into her mouth once again.

She enjoyed serving his need, loving all the motions of service and surrender, in the cool night air. After all what good would resistance do, given she absolutely loved being his cock slut.

In fact she was wholly captivated by his prick and loved the freedom that he allowed her to exercise in pleasuring him.

Although she knew that she was not free to do exactly as she wished, she was content with that state of affairs. In belonging to him, she sacrificed her own immediate pleasure for the added delight of pleasing him first.

His hand closing on her hair jerked her away from her thoughts and back to the reality of service. She loved it when he took control of her and she became a mere fuck toy to be used to accentuate his excitement.

He stared down at her and pushed her hair away from her face, wanting to see how she was making love to his prick beneath the shadowy canopy of the oak.

"You are a sweet cunt," he sighed, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations her lips afforded him; "my sweet cunt."

A cloud crossed the face of the moon and plunged them into darkness, but neither of them noticed. He was too busy acclimatising himself to the lips that were so obligingly wrapped around his cock to worry about lunar phenomena. She was too busy concentrating on taking him to the point where he would spurt his semen into her mouth: her reward for service.

"I could eat you," he grinned down at her. "And I would this instant, were it not to mean the loss of your mouth from my prick."

She looked up at him in silent agreement as he shunted his prick in and out of her mouth, using her as she had grown accustomed to being used under his direction.

"I so like the thought of spurting my seed into your mouth, cunt," he observed, punctuating each word with a further thrust and a tug to the brunette's hair, feeling her wanting him more and more, but not wanting to end this episode yet: such sweet contradiction.

The cloud passed and liberated the moonlight once more. He could see lust flashing in her eyes and wondered how wet her pussy was.

Reaching down, he pulled up her tee-shirt. Then he started to caress her breasts. He pinched the nipples tightly and slapped the tit flesh lazily, marking her bosom his. At the same time, he leant back indolently against the tree and let her take over the pace of sucking his engorged member.

"There is hardly anything that could be better than this," he determined, pulling his prick from her mouth and then pulling her up, so that her tits pressed against his prick. "All the same a titty fuck does come close."

"You are a quite the wicked man tonight, sir," she scolded him, despite loving the fact that she loved it when he used her breasts as a pleasure treat.

Sighing theatrically, she pushed her breasts up and enfolded his prick between them. And as she enjoyed the heat of his member, she quietly confessed her delight: "I admit that I do like the way you fuck my tits, sir."

"Of course you do. It gives your tits fresh purpose," he remarked assuredly, tilting his head down towards her; "but, that was a sweet admission on your part."

"I'm glad you approve," she blushed and then brushed long strands of brown hair from her face.

"I do."

"I hope that you can be trusted to take full advantage of me and my purposeful tits," the girl giggled, as she clamped her breasts around his cock.

"Oh, I think you can be certain on that score," he sighed. "I may even have to come over your tits rather than in your mouth at this rate. And don't pout: you know you love any usage of your person by your owner."

"I can't help it, sir. I so love the taste and feel of hot sperm draining down my gullet."

"You are the most wonderful cunt, sweet heart."

"I am your most wonderful cunt, sir."

"Come on now," he grinned and tugged her face back by the hair, before stepping over her face and frigging his cock as she started to kiss the balls that now nestled against her lips. "Don't adopt that controversial nit-picking attitude."

"I may well chew your balls, but I will leave your hat well alone, sir."

"Very funny girl: any excessive ball chewing and you will live to regret it."

"Can't a cunt make a punt at a pun, sir?"

"She can once she has remembered her place and licks her daddy's balls like a good girl."

"I thought I would be licking your arse after I'd licked your balls, sir."

"You are a temptress."

"That's me, sir."

"Now lick," he retorted sharply. "I sometimes feel your digressions would make a less patient man weep."

She resisted the temptation to respond and pressed her tongue against his balls as instructed. She knew that he would hold her accountable for any further delay and, much as she enjoyed a good flogging, didn't really want to be deprived of his cum.

Obediently she slipped her head under him and pushed her tongue against the hollow of his arse, loving the way he started and moaned from the very first touch, pressing down upon her in a very needing fashion.

"That's a good slut," he breathed. "You should get to know my arse better this instant."

She loved the way he trembled above her as she slid her tongue against his most intimate places, conjecturing whether she might be able to make him come, just by pushing her tongue against the tight hole and flicking it back and forth.

She tried to judge the pace and enjoyed the control it seemed to give her over him, albeit ephemeral control. There was something to be said for empowerment, she smiled to herself as she licked and tasted his fundament, but dis-empowerment could be so much more fun.

A little overwhelmed by her evident enthusiasm, he lent back against the tree to control his excited trembling and grabbed at her hair again, tugging her face up, though not too far for he did not want her to stop licking.

"Look up at me, while you ream my arse, girl."

She smiled and continued to press her tongue home, seeking out the most sensitive spots, as she engaged with his wishes.

"Oooh, pet. There's something about the way you do that, that is unbearably wonderful, you lovely chit."

She couldn't think of anything more she wanted from him at that instant. In fact, she wasn't thinking at all, being completely focused on making him feel on top of the world. She was waiting for the moment when he would bring his cock back to her mouth and fill it with his cum.

"I love the way you obey me without challenge and look up at me as you service my need," he burbled in his delight. "Those beautiful eyes seem filled with such happiness, sweet bitch."

She felt her cheeks reddening again.

"My lovely girl, I would be so hard pressed to find anything that compares with the light of your smile, the glow of your skin and the brilliance of your eyes that I am not even going to look."

She wanted to look down and away, but found herself pressing into his arse, just to escape from his eulogising commentary.

She was quite happy to make him so pleased that he needed to shower such compliments upon her. She would, however, be happier still to find him showering her face with his cum, as well as these self-evident indicators of the warmth he felt for her.

The fickle moon disappeared behind another cloud and plunged them back into darkness, depriving them of its silver kisses, though her tongue continued its oscillating motions regardless.

"There's a moon up there that can't decide whether to wax or wane," he said poetically, causing her to have a fit of giggles as she looked up towards his backside.

He frowned and dragged her up from under him, holding her up by the hair and slapping first her face and then her breasts, wanting to punish her for being unable to control herself, but at the same time not wanting to hurt her. "You are in need of discipline girl."

"That was entirely your fault, sir."

"Surely someone with as wondrous and dedicated a tongue as you can focus on my arse despite my verbiage?"

"I love your arse and I love your verbiage, sir."

"Okay, you win," he said, giving in easily.

"Don't I always?" she teased.

"No you decidedly do not," He determined, rolling his eyes in mock desperation. Then he pulled her face all the way up to his, again by the hair, so that she was brought up to a standing position in a rather painful way.

She winced at the pressure on her scalp, but still managed to smile playfully, when he relinquished his grip on her. Steadying herself with a hand on her shoulder, she murmured her thanks for his rough treatment of her.

"Victories can be Pyrrhic, you know, pet," he said , cupping her face and slapping her cheek. "Just for your impudence, pet, you don't get fed any cum tonight."

"No cum? Hey, no fair."

He gripped her face more firmly in his hand, feeling her jawbone. In fact he grasped her so tightly that she felt she would be bruised in his enthusiasm to make his mark upon her.

Then he reached behind her and pressed her lower back in towards him to accentuate the curve of her backside, before reaching down to slap her bottom affectionately. "No cum in your mouth but there may be some for your delightful young behind, of course."

"Is that your way of stilling my protests, sir?"

"It is," he agreed, with a chuckle. "I am so glad you cottoned on."

"I was going to cotton off and slip my panties down, sir, once you released me."

"Were you, my ridiculously, silly child?"

"Yes. Then I was going to lean over the ash stump over there and spread myself, so that you could use my bottom to your heart's content."

"That was very thoughtful of you. I do like a little buggery in the early hours."

"I do my best, sir."

"You have permission to fulfil your promises, girl. I will assuredly fill your crack before dawn."

"I love being your girl."

"What else do you love?"

"I love being your bitch and your slut and your whore. It is well worth staying up all night to be enjoyed in each role."

"Lovely, and?"

"And I love that when you have used my behind, you will let me clean the residue of your cum off your cock with my mouth, despite your threats to deny me."