Deployed

Story Info
I hoped everything would be ok when I came back home.
10.2k words
3.79
67.3k
46
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers

I don't use and editor, so all spelling and grammar mistakes are my own. I'm not trying to win the Pulitzer prize.

*****

I stood, watching my husband's plane take off. His reserve unit had been deployed to Afghanistan. Tears were running down both of my cheeks. We had only been married four years and he was jerked out of my life. I wiped my eyes and walked away with an empty place in my heart. I vowed to pray every night for his safe return.

I passed the exam for my Real Estate license two years ago and Madge, who is now my broker, took me under her wing and started showing me ropes. I really got excited when I got my first commission. Don and I went out to dinner that night to celebrate. We drank a little champagne after dinner and danced a few times. Champagne tends to make my clothes fall off and Don reaped the benefits that night. I went to work the next day, walking a little funny and nursing a slight hangover. Madge had a good laugh at my expense.

My husband, Don, had gotten an education auditing classes at a local University. He wrote programs for computer driven robots, and some kind of machines that made little things out of big pieces of metal. He had to do some fast talking to get the job, but he knew what he was doing. By the time his probation was up he was making twenty five dollars an hour. We rented a two bedroom apartment near both of our jobs. My job was feast or famine, but his steady income more than paid our bills. We both had nice cars and we were saving up to buy a house.

*

I had just put a house in escrow and was putting all the paperwork in a file folder. I looked up and a gentleman was walking up to my desk.

"Hello, my name is Sarah. How can I help you."

"Hi, I'm Clarence Hopkins and I'm looking for some commercial property. A warehouse, specifically."

He sat down and we discussed what he needed. I entered the parameters into the search function on the multiple listing database and turned the screen so we could both watch. Four listings came up. The were all listed with another office.

"These two look like what your after. Let me call them and set up some appointments to look at them."

"Very good, young lady. Here's my card. Call me when you're ready."

He got up and walked out. I took a deep breath. He had landed a huge government contract and needed a warehouse. This was going to be a big commission if I could close it.

Two of them were listed with the same agent. I called his office.

"Hello. Century Twenty One Real Estate. How may I help you."

"Hi, I'm Sarah Wilson with Valley Real Estate. May I speak with Mark Putnum?"

"Certainly. Please hold."

"Hello, Mark Putnum here. How may I help you."

"Hi, Mark. I'm Sarah Wilson at Valley Real Estate. You have two warehouses listed I would like to look at. When is a good time for you."

"How about tomorrow at one."

"Perfect. I'll meet you at the one on Bayshore at one."

"See you then, Sarah. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Mark."

I called Mr. Hopkins and told him I would be looking at two listings tomorrow and I would have a video for him.

The next day I got there a little early and recorded the outside of the building including the chain link fence around it. I waited in my car for Mark to show.

I heard a loud rumbling and a black, evil looking sports car pulled up and parked next to me. I watched him get out. I had heard the expression, 'he was so handsome he melted my panties'. That fit Mark perfectly.

He had on black slacks, black loafers and a black short sleeved shirt. His huge arms flexed as he put on a light jacket. He looked like he could be a Calvin Klein model. He had a strong jaw and dark piercing eyes. I felt my pussy muscles tighten up and my nipples got rock hard.

It had been over eight months since Don left and I had made good use of my vibrators. I took several deep breaths to calm my raging hormones and got out.

"Hello, Ms. Wilson. I'm Mark Putnum. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello. Let's go with first names if you don't mind. From what I can see it looks like this is exactly what my client is looking for. The square footage is just what he needs."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go look inside."

He unlocked the gate and stood aside for me to go ahead. I felt a little naughty so I gave him a little extra action, walking ahead of him. He was a man and I knew he was looking. We got to the door and I turned on my video camera.

"Good idea with the video. I'll have to get me one."

"It should save me having to bring him out here. Oh, and before I forget, he wants clearances on electrical, plumbing and the roof."

"I had all of that done when I took the listing. They're in my car."

I recorded the floor, walls, ceiling and at the end of the building there was a two story structure built in. The bottom looked like storage rooms and there were three offices upstairs. I covered everything and we left to look at the other listing.

I did the same there, including wiggling my ass for him. He gave me the inspection reports. He shook my hand and I told him I would probably have an offer in a couple of days. My hand felt so small in his big strong hand. I was glad I had a jacket on, because my nipples popped out and my pussy clenched again.

No warning flags popped into my mind. Don and been gone so long and we were communicating about every ten days to two weeks. I had gotten used to living alone so much that I felt like I was almost single.

The next day I met with my client and showed him the videos.

"We can go and look if you want. This building is in pretty good shape. Just a couple of windows out. The square footage is just right for you."

"I don't think it's necessary for me to look at it. I can see everything from your video. Let's send them an offer."

He looked at the asking price and mumbled to himself.

"Let's do this much. It's a little low, but not insulting. We will probably go back and forth for a while. I suspect this isn't his first rodeo."

"OK, I'll write it up and present it."

I quickly wrote up the offer and called Mark.

"Hi, Mark. I have an offer for you just like I promised."

"Good job, Sarah. Let's meet for lunch tomorrow and look it over, OK?"

Mark had a table and was waiting for me. He waved and I walked over. As I got to the table he stood and helped me with my chair. A gentleman, huh? I was impressed.

"Hi, Mark. It looks like we got some action on this. Now we just need to land them."

"I was hoping you would make an offer. I think we can make it work. Both of them want a deal. We just need to get them to settle.

"I've got my fingers crossed. This is my first big sale."

"Well, I'll do everything I can to make it work. I want it for you. That first big one is special."

"My husband will be so proud of me."

"You two should take a little vacation. Celebrate something that special."

"We would have to wait on that. He's in Afghanistan right now. He's been gone eight months."

"I'm sorry. That must be hard for you.'"

"It's easier now. It's almost like being single again. The worst is worrying about him getting hurt."

The server walked up and ended our conversation. We had a light lunch and I gave him the offer. He glanced at it, nodded and put it in his briefcase. Again, he helped me with my chair and picked up the check. I was impressed. Then he flashed that million dollar smile and my nipples perked up. God he was pretty. I wondered if he knew what effect he was having on me. As good looking as he was, he probably had women throwing themselves at him. Thank god again for the light jacket I was wearing. My headlights would have blinded him.

After two weeks of offer, counter offer, and many lunches they were close enough that neither one would be hurt by meeting in the middle and closing the deal. We decided it was time to get them together and have the "shit or get off the pot" meeting.

All through our negotiations Mark had never made any kind of a pass. There were mild compliments, but nothing sexual. I felt comfortable around him like he was a friend. A few times I wondered if I had lost my touch. I was used to men at least flirting a little. Of course there were the obvious ones too. But Mark never did any of that. Maybe his stable was full. Little did I know that I would soon be in it.

******************

I'm Mark Putnum. I'm thirty five years old, 6' 3" tall and weigh in at about two thirty. Most of the people that know me call me a pussy hound. I suppose it's true, but I specialize in pretty married pussy. There's a method to my madness. They're less apt to have any diseases and they're less apt to want some romantic involvement. I never try to take them away from their husband. I'm not the marrying type.

I think I'm a bit of a freak. All the good genes got together and made me. Due to my good looks I have quite an effect on women. I can smile at them and watch their headlights come on. My special blessing is my thick uncut cock. Eight and a half inches long and two inches in diameter. I've honed my seduction technique over the years. Most of the time I use the nice guy approach. I make friends with them and then try to get them in a compromising situation. I do my best work on the dance floor. Then there are the ones that come on to me. I don't get too involved with them. I like a little challenge.

Sarah was one that I thought would be a challenge. She was married and her husband was off fighting a war. He had been gone for eight months so I knew she was suffering from lacka. I had her all set up for dinner, drinks and dancing when we closed this deal. I suspected that once I got her going she would be one of the eager ones. I was looking forward to making her beg for me to cum in her little married pussy.

******************

We set up a lunch date for two days later with both clients. We met them separately and brought them to our reserved table. With introductions out of they we had lunch. The busboy cleared the table and I made my spiel.

"Gentlemen. You've peeled the orange and divided up the segments. All that's left are the peelings. I know it's been fun for you going back and forth on this, but It's time for you two to meet in the middle and put this in escrow."

They both looked at each other, chuckled and shook hands.

"Where do we sign?"

I pulled out the contract and pointed out the little arrows. I laid a pen on the contract.

"You're blue and you're green."

I almost peed my pants, watching them sign. All of the thank yous' and well dones' were exchanged and they left. Mark stood up and pulled my chair back. I was so excited I jumped in his arms and kissed him full on the mouth.

"Oh my god. We did it. We did it."

"Signed, sealed and delivered. And we are definitely going to celebrate tonight. The tab is on me."

"You're on. I still can't believe it. My biggest sale. This is so good."

"I'll make reservations at Adamo's just in case. I've been there before. It' really nice. Good food, and live music."

"That sounds perfect."

"It will be. I'll meet you there at seven."

I was on a cloud all the way back to the office. I hurried in and dropped the contract on Madge's desk.

"We did it. It's ready to go into escrow."

"Well, congratulations, girl. You did it. I'm so proud of you. Your first big one."

"Yep. Mark and I are going out to celebrate tonight."

She gave me a strange smile and said: "Celebrate, huh?"

I was so happy I didn't pay much attention to her comment.

I got home and of course, I didn't have anything to wear. I started going through my closet. I settled on my little burgundy dress. I thought I looked damn good in it. It came down to about four inches above my knees. It had spaghetti straps holding it up and I realized I didn't have a strapless bra to wear with. That settled it. I would go without one. Those other women would be green with envy.

The host escorted me back to the table where Mark was waiting. He turned on that million dollar smile as I walked up and my nipples popped up. I thought he would look, but he didn't.

"Wow, Sarah. Nice outfit. All the women are going to hate you."

"Thank you, Mark. It's always nice to get a compliment."

After an excellent dinner we moved to a table by the dance floor. The lighting was low and a candle was burning on the table. There was a bucket with a champagne bottle chilling, waiting to be opened. Mark poured two glasses and we toasted our success.

A fast song started and he pulled me up. Almost immediately I noticed that my breasts were moving around a lot. Mark was putting me through paces that kept them going. Plus, my nipples were rubbing against my dress. After a minute of that they were up hard. Little tings were going to my pussy. There wasn't a thing I could do about it so I just went with it. By the time the song was over my face was flushed and my pussy was moist.

The song ended and before we could sit, a slow one started. He stopped me and turned me around. He flashed that smile again and my nipples fired two little jolts down to my pussy. I moved into his arms and he slowly pulled me to his as the song progressed. He finally pulled me close and my bullet nipples were against him. Being without a bra and him holding me just close enough so they rubbed on his chest kept them at attention. More little zings were going down to my pussy.

The song ended and another started. He pulled me closer this time and moved me over so his leg was on my mound. I relaxed and laid my head on his chest. It had been so long since I had been in a mans arms I gave myself up to it. My breasts were against his chest and his leg was on my mound. My eyes closed and I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

A couple of times his leg moved in a certain way and my pussy twitched. That and the little zings from my nipples brought my breath rate up. I was enjoying it too much to stop. Then he moved me a little and I felt his cock against my stomach. I could feel it was bigger than most and my pussy clenched. The song ended and we sat down.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. That smile flashed again and he leaned down and kissed me. His other hand came up and caressed my cheek. It felt too good to stop. This beautiful man with a smile that had melted a thousand pair of panties, and a huge cock was too good to be true. I gave myself to the kiss.

I felt his tongue slide across my lips and with a gasp I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. I felt it searching, met it with mine. My nipples came up rock hard again and the thought of his big cock that I had felt against me was almost overwhelming. His hand left my cheek and he brushed it over my nipple. A lightening bolt his my pussy and my pussy squeezed an imaginary cock. He grasped my nipple and gently pulled it. My pussy clamped down and I felt myself getting wet.

Somewhere off in the distance I heard a song start up. He broke the kiss and pulled me up. Once more I was in his arms, my sensitive nipples against him and his leg on my mound. His hand slid down to my waist and he pulled me against his leg. I could feel the moisture building as his leg stimulated me. My breathing increased and I could feel my panties soaking up my moisture.

I felt his cock twitch against my stomach and a little dribble of pussy juice ran down my leg. I was too excited to resist now. I pressed against my leg, helping him. I felt a stirring and realized I was about to cum. I pushed against his leg harder, wanting it to happen. I was almost there when the song ended. I groaned and held on to him. He helped me back to our table. I took a sip of champagne, trying to cool off. He wasn't about to let that happen. He leaned down and kissed me again. My lips opened and I gave him my tongue as he found both of my nipples. Two lightening bolts hit my pussy and I groaned in his mouth.

He reached down and took hold of my wrist. He moved my hand over and put it on his cock. I gasped again as I felt his size. I slid my hand up and down the full length, admiring his size. Then I felt his hand on my thigh, just below my hemline. He slowly slid it up the inside of my leg. He pinched my nipple again and my legs opened for him. The fire in my pussy was raging now. I felt his fingers caress my wet pussy lips through my panties. He slid them aside and touched my inflamed labia. I almost came again. Slowly he slid a finger in me, just slow enough to hold me on the edge of cumming.

He broke the kiss and told me to lift up. He wanted my panties. I was so turned on now I would have fucked him right there if he asked. I lifted my hips and he pulled them down. They fell around my ankles. His fingers found my pussy again. He kept teasing me, holding me on the edge.

Then he whispered in my ear.

"Let's go upstairs and take care of that fire burning between your legs."

"Oh god, yes. Hurry. I want you so bad."

I kicked my panties off my ankles and he pulled me up. I knew I wouldn't be needing them again.

We got in the elevator and we were alone. He kissed me and his hand was up my dress, searching for my womanhood. He found it and brought me up to the edge again.

"Please don't torture me like this. Let me cum, please."

"Soon, baby. Soon you can cum as many times as you want."

"Oh god. Please hurry."

The next thing I knew were were in the room. We were standing by the bed and he was slowly pulling my zipper down. He pulled the straps off my shoulder and my dress fell to the floor. All I had on was my black hose and my heels.

Both of my hands found his button and zipper. I fumbled in my haste to get his clothes off. While I was busy there he took off his jacket and shirt. I leaned forward and kissed each of his nipples. Finally I got his pants open and pulled then down. I went to me knees to get his shoes off so I could get him free from his pants.

I grasped the waistband on his boxer briefs and pulled them down. His huge cock sprang up and hit me in the face. It was the biggest most beautiful cock I had ever seen. I held it with both hands and kissed the head. He kicked off his briefs and pulled me up. Forcefully he pulled me against him. his cock was pointing up between us. I still had a death grip on it. I wasn't letting go for anything. It was hot and as hard as steel and I wanted it in my pussy.

He spun me around and pushed me back on the bed. He went to his knees between my legs. He pushed them up and out of the way.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my god, yes."

He licked from my pink pucker to my clit in one slow stroke. I cried out and grabbed two hands full of hair, holding him in place. He slowly slid one finger in me and touched my G spot.

"Now you can cum, little one."

He sucked up my clit and rubbed my G spot. My orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightening. I was crying out his name, begging for more.

"Yes. Yes. Mark, darling. More and more. Yes. Yes."

I lost count of how many time I came for him. My feet were on his shoulders and I was completely open, giving myself to him. I was his.

He stopped and rolled me over to the middle of the bed. He laid in my saddle and I wrapped my legs around him, holding him there.

"Yes. Yes. Give me that big cock."

"You have to find it with that hot little pussy. No hands allowed. Push up and take it."

I was frantically moving around, searching for the prize. Finally, I felt is touch my pussy lips. It touched my clit and I howled through another orgasm.

"Tell me you want it, little one. Tell me you want my cock in your little married pussy."

"Yes. Yes. Please let me have it. Please."

"Where, little one? Tell me where you want it."

"Oh god. In my married pussy. Please. Fuck my married pussy."

He pushed down and I felt my pussy lips spread as his huge cock head slid in. He stopped with the head against my G spot and flexed it. Another orgasm rocked me.

LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers