Depraved

Story Info
Lying back on her bed she takes her nylons and binds...
772 words
3.61
36k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back on her bed she takes her nylons and binds her big tits tightly. Reaching over she grabs her favorite toy, defiling herself forcing a huge dildo down her throat, fucking it while fisting her cunt. Him in the shadows stroking his big cock. He slowly slips in quietly as she is mauling her tits, eyes squeezed tight, forcing the thick dildo deep in her throat gagging herself with it. Her hand buried deep inside, juices squirting out around the distorted lips. She is in such a state of lust and desire thinking about his huge cock.

Wanting it.

Needing it.

Hungering for it.

She takes the dildo out of her mouth and hand out of her stretched cunt, grabs her tits and squeezes them hard. Oh god I want that huge cock. Milk squirting from the nipples catching it in her wide open mouth.

Now by the bed he stands stroking his huge cock, his balls so full from being teased and tormented by her over the months,

and here she is in such a state of lust she dose not even realize he is just inches from her.

Her body quivers from being racked from her tightly bound tits.

The nylons digging in.

Forcing the hot white fluid to stream out

Suddenly she shakes and quivers.

A orgasm racks her from the pain and pleasure

Opening her eyes only to be met with the sight of him. Stroking the biggest cock she has ever saw. Two fat balls nestled underneath.

She is shocked but in such a state of lust.

She slides over tilts her head back "fuck my throat".

Putting the plum sized head to her lips and holding her by the sides of her face he forces his cock deep. so hot, so wet

Wiggling her tongue.

So thick it makes her jaw ache.

Grabbing her tits squeezing hard jets of milk shoot out,another tit orgasm racks her body as she shoves her hand deep back inside of her cunt.

In and out.

Going deeper than any other man or toy she had ever throated, gagging, slurping and wiggling her tongue.

He looks down and watches her throat expand over his cock each time he thrusts in.

Almost wanting to feed his seed directly to her stomach.

Pulling out she gasps for air and he slaps her face with his huge log.

Spit flying off.

You have wanted this cock for so long haven't you?

Yes,

Yes I have,

You are just a whore slut?

Yes, god yes,Do you want more?

Oh god I've wanted it since I saw you in the shower two month ago.

What will you do for me?

Anything,

Anything just give me that cock,

He gets on the bed. His knees on either side of her head. Balls hanging low she starts to tongue them.

Yes suck my balls slut.

His cock now nestled between her bound tits looking like two balloons ready to burst, squeezes them together hard, milk seeping out lubricating them he starts to fuck them hard.

Her long tongue doing wicked things. She tilts her head up and snakes it up his ass to his asshole and forces it in, tongue fucking him.

Fuuckkkkkkkkk he screams digging his hands into her tits.

She only rims him harder.

Jumping off he gets between her legs.

You said you will do anything for this cock?

Yessss,

Keep your hand in your cunt.

He grabs her legs by the knees spreading them. Putting his plum to her asshole, he slowly starts for force his milk covered cock inside of her dark hole.

So tight.

She screams from the pain, but her cunt convulses. Her juices squirting out. More and more he drives it in. Her ass now burning with pleasure and pain. She feels it through the membrane.

Every pulse.

Every vein.

With one mighty thrust his balls slap her ass.

Eyes wide open.

Mouth wide open trying to scream but no sound coming out. Feeling like she has a bottle instead of a cock in her ass.

He slowly starts to withdraw. Then thrusts back, over and over.

Moaning and growling.

More she screams.

I want it all.

Fuck me.

Impale me.

Harder and faster he fucks her, rapidly and labored.

She feels him swell, feeling like she is going to be split in two. Then it happens.

Screaming he shoots. Like pissing cum. So much it seeps around his shaft. Pulling out still shooting he grabs her by the hair pulling her forward. Forcing her mouth over the fountain she greedily drinks and swallows more and more.

filling her.......