Depraved Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llieno
llieno
107 Followers

Finally finished Frank stood up, leaving only Ellen, who removed her hand from her cunt and brought it up to the mess on her tits and, scooping some in her fingers, directed them back down to her cunt and began to smear it all over her lips -- simultaneously it seemed bringing herself back to orgasm!

'Filthy fuckin' slut were the final words I heard before the film abruptly stopped. No end credits. It just finished. Finished though with a still shot of Ellen's shit smothered tits and her face with a satisfied, contented smile on its lips.

Even more disturbing than the whole scenario I had just watched though, was the full erection that I was now sporting. I had actually enjoyed the final scene. And as I began to push my own hands into my pants preparing to masturbate, a new film began on the screen!!

llieno
llieno
107 Followers
12