Depraved Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Lover brings his bi buddy - but it's not a guy.
4.3k words
54.8k
10
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months Frank came around once a week and we both fucked, but as John was working when Frank came around, he never got the chance to join in with us. When he would get home at night, the first thing he would do would be to ask me how my 'session' had gone, as I always told him when Frank was going to visit. After sitting and listening to all the details, we would invariably end up fucking right there in the kitchen or wherever we were talking. I had the best of both worlds; I had my husband to give me as much pleasure as I wanted, and I had Frank who would give me even more when he was around.

One day when John knew Frank was coming around to 'visit', he wanted to ring in sick as he said he wanted to join in again if Frank did not mind. I rang Frank and he said he was fine with that, and then he said he had a buddy he could bring with him, but he then asked did we mind that his friend was 'bi-sexual'. This got me a little off guard, but also it excited me at the fact that John would be able to have all the fun he wished for with this other guy, and I could have Frank, and together we could all watch each other.

Sure Frank, I think that would be a really nice idea, I have always been curious about that" I giggled back to him.

I decided to go along with it, but I did not tell John there was going to be an extra guy joining us for sex that day. I knew he would at first be upset with me being 'serviced' by 3 guys, but I also knew he wanted to try sucking a cock again, so I thought it would be a nice suprise for him.

When I got off the phone to Frank, apparently my cheeky girlish grin had given me away, as John could read me like a book, and he knew I was holding something back from him.

"Come on Beth, what are you keeping from me? I know something is going on, now 'fess up and tell me, or the deal is off!" he berated me.

"Ok, you see, well, when I told Frank about you wanting to join us today, he ahh, well, you see, he said he has a bi-sexual friend, and he wanted to know if it were fine to bring him and join us" I stuttered. "I wanted it to be a surprise for you sweet-heart. I know you want to try sucking cock again, and I just wanted it to be my little surprise for you. Obviously Frank realized that it was you sucking his cock, and I guess he is not into that, so he has decided to bring his friend so you can have some fun" I added.

His eyes lit up like a Xmas tree when he heard the news. He was lost for words, but soon he looked at his watch and then declared that he was going to get himself cleaned up and ready. He went off and showered and shaved, and after much deliberation about what to wear, he just came back wearing his silk boxers and an open shirt. Boy, he certainly seemed eager to have things start! About 20 minutes later we heard Frank's car pull up, and a few moments later there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Frank!" I greeted him as I opened the door and flung myself into his arms and threw my face straight towards his.

"Hmm, what a great way to be met for the very first time!" I heard a female voice say.

"What? Ahh, shit, sorry, I thought you were someone else!" I stuttered as I pulled myself away in a hurried and embarrassed fashion.

"Beth, this is my friend Jane. You know, I told you she was coming with me today" Frank interrupted.

"But, but, I thought you said you were bringing your bi-sexual buddy with you?" I finally asked him.

"Yes, I did, and Jane is my buddy that I was talking about!" he retorted. You are not disappointed are you?" he added.

"No, not at all" I stammered. Any friend of yours is a friend of ours as well. Please, come on in you two before the neighbours start talking about what I just did. I'm so sorry Jane, I was so eager to see and kiss Frank that I did not even take any notice that it was not him that answered the door" I said to her.

"Not a problem Beth, it was a great way to be met, and I do lean more to kissing a woman than a guy anyway" she replied.

I took them into the kitchen where John was making coffee, and as we entered the room I called to Jhon that we had a guest and he should say hello. He turned around and threw his hand out to shake Frank's 'buddy's' hand, but when he saw Jane standing there with her hand out, his bottow jaw almost droped to the floor. After the initial shock of me almost kissing her at the door, I had not even taken any notice of her, or more so, how she was dressed.

As John stared at her and tried to catch his breath, I took a long long at her, and that was when I saw her really for the first time. She stood almost 5'10", she had shoulder length auburn hair, and she was wearing the briefest of 'micro mini's' and see-through top that showed clearly that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were at least a 36C, and her top was at least 1 or 2 sizes too small for her. The result; her breasts, and especially her nipples, were pointing straight at John's eyes; as I looked I saw that he was quite taken with what he was looking at; his cock was tenting up in the front of his silk boxers.

"Steady boy, don't look too hard or your cock will be shaking hands with me before you do!" Jane laughed.

John looked down and saw what he had not realized had happened, and he first turned a few shades of red, before finally shaking her hand quickly, and then hurriedly turning back to the kettle and the coffee cups to cover up his erection.

"How do you like it, Jane?" John asked Jane.

"Hot and white, just like yours John, but I do prefer a muffin better sometimes!" Jane laughed as John realized what he had said, and spilt the milk down the front of his shorts.

We all sat down and had our coffee and got aquainted with each other, and all the time I saw John stealing quick glimpses of Jane's breasts. I had been so happy at the thought of having three guys to fuck me, as well as hping to watch John suck Frank once more, that I had not been prepared for another woman to be joining us. I was worried, as I was not contemplating seeing John fuck another woman. I was not sure I could handle it. Yes, I knew that made me a hypocrite, but it was something I had never thought of until that moment. But what could I do? It was only fair that John should be able to fuck Jane, as I had been fucking Frank for a few months now.

I resigned myself to the fact I would have to bite my tongue and enoy it. Little did I know it would not be long before I would be doing just that; biting my tongue, and enjoying IT! Once coffee was finished, it was Jane who started things rolling.

"Well guys, Frank said that him and Beth have been having some hot times, and that the first time John was with you as well. So, when do we start this little party?" Jane smiled at us all.

We all went into the master bedroom and sat on the bed where Frank and Jane began to kiss, while John and I sat looking at them, and each other. Neither of us knew what to do, or how to start. This was new to us, and we both were not sure what to do. We did not need to worry for long, as soon Jane and Frank broke their kiss, and Jane then turned to John and began to 'deep-throat' him with her tongue, as she started to pull his open shirt from his shoulders. AS she was doing that, Frank was busy removing my top, and then my bra as he attacked my mouth with his.

The 'show' was under way, and soon everyone was removing their respective partners clothing, and soon we were all naked on the large king-sized bed. Jane had John on his back and was slowly kissing her way down his chest; first stoping to pay attention to his nipples with her mouth, but soon her mouth was heading further south. I on the other hand was still in a state of shock, and I was in a similar position to John, with Frank doing similar to my body, but my eyes were glued to Jane's actions with my husband; just a mere few inches away from me.

A few moments later I saw Jane reach my husband's manhood, and she had her fist firmly around it, as she slowly stroked it up and down. I looked at John's face and saw that he was moving his eyes between Jane's actions, and my face. He obviously (by the look in his eyes) was also feeling worried about what I would think, but his face told a different story. His tongue was running circles around his lips and his breating was hard; he was enjoying this new feeling his cock was receiving. Then finally his mouth opened wide as he let out a soft moan. I looked down at Jane, just as I saw John's cock disapearing deep into her mouth.

As I had been watching the two of them, I had not even registered that Frank had been licking and kissing away at my breasts, but as I saw John's cock disappear, and he moaned once more, I also let out a moan. It was only then that I realized where I was, and what was happening; Frank had just bought me to my first orgasim of the day. Without even thinking about what I was saying, I just blurted it out!

"Lick and suck me Frank, I need my pussy licked right now! I need it so bad!" I screamed.

"OK, but which way do you want it today Beth?" he teased me as he kept licking my hot clit.

"I don't fucking care Frank, as long as there is a tongue in my cunt, I just don't care!" I yelled out.

"Oooh Beth, if that is what you want, then I think I can do a better job than these two guys!" I heard Jane laugh.

With that said, and me not fully comprehending her meaning, Jane had left John's cock in mid-suck and pushed Frank out of the way, and she jumped between my legs. Just as I was about to protest, but being a little too slow, her mouth reached my dripping pussy, and as the first words started to come from my mouth, her teeth gently nibbled my outer lips.

"But, but, I'm not a ... Oh SHIT, that feels so damn good! please, stick your tongue inside of me! Please, do it now!" I heard myself call out to Jane.

By the time my mind brain caught up with my words, and my pussy, my second orgasim had arrived! I could not believe that I had just been brought over the edge by another woman. Not only another woman, but I had to admit, a very damned sexy looking woman at that. Jane did not stop once I had cum, instead she dove in deeper and her tongue was soon making contact with my hidden G-spot, and not one, but many more smaller orgasims hit me, one after each other.

By the time Jane had had her fill of giving me pleasure, as well as her reciving pleasure from converting this 'straight' gal, I finally remember that my husband and my lover were also there on the bed with us. I rolled my head to the side and saw the two off them; they were deeply in carnal lust, watching Jane eat me out, while they were both stoking their respective cocks.

"WOW! Beth, that was so fucking hot! I never knew that you were into other girls! I wish I had of known. That made me even more hotter than when I sucked Frank's cock a few months ago!" John blurted out.

"When you WHAT?" Frank yelled at John.

"Ummm, ahhh, SHIT, sorry Frank, I did not mean to upset you" John stuttered back to Frank. "I'm sorry, Beth dared me to do it, and I had no choice. I hope you aren't angry" he added, like a little boy caught stealing candy.

"I don't believe it! You sucked my cock? But when, Beth was the only one that sucked me, or was even close to me that day. I know, 'cause I made sure there was always a space between us!" he said with a bewildered look on his face.

"Don't worry Frank, you enjoyed it!" I laughed. "Remember when we were '69'ing me, and you stopped and said: 'Damn, Beth! You suck cock really great! I have never had a woman take all of me so deep like you just did!', well sorry to upset you, but that was John sucking your cock!" I chided him.

"Shit Frank, you have always said to me that you were as straight as an arrow, and now I hear you let another guy suck your cock; and you loved it!" Jane laughed. "Do you realize how much fun we have both missed out on all these years?" she added.

Then it was Frank's turn to turn many shades of red. He could not believe what he had just been told. He was adamant that he was straight; and not only straight; he said he knew he would be able to tell right away, the difference between a guy and a girls mouth around his cock. This was all I needed, so I made the next daring move.

"Frank, if you are so sure of yourself with that comment, I'd like to make a proposal, or a dare, here and now!" I demanded. "Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is, or more precisely, your cock?" I added with a 'teacherly' type of voice.

"What do you mean Beth, what are you proposing here?" he sheepishly asked.

"Well, it is like this, we blindfold you, and then we take turns sucking your cock, but not in any special order, or length of time. Maybe it is me first and Jane second, or maybe it is me first and John second and third time, then Jane. Maybe, just maybe, it is John each and every time! What do you say, are you 'up' for it?" I asked him.

"And what happens if I can tell the difference" he asked. "What do I get?"

"Well, as you asked me a few weeks ago if I liked anal sex, and I told you there was no way anyone would enter there; if you can tell each and every time John sucks your cock, then I will happily let you fuck my arse, here, today, in front of Jane and John! Is it a deal?" I replied.

"It's a deal Beth, but what if I can't tell when it's John sucking me; what then?" he replied.

"Well, let's see. I will have to check with John and Jane, but my first thoughts are that if you fail, you should suck John's cock in front of us until he cums in your mouth, or he says he has had enough!" I laughed.

Frank's mouth was wide open in disbelief, but before I had a chance to ask John and Jane what they thought of the penalty, they were already goading frank to accept the bet. For what seemed like hours, Frank sat there, all the time we could all see his eyes flickering, as his brain was trying to come to terms with the bet.

"OK, it's a deal. I would never, ever, have agreed to this, but as John has 'supposedly' already sucked me, as well as the fact that I won't be able to see who is sucking me, I think I will be up to this!" he declared.

"Oh, Frank, I can assure you that you will be 'up to it' very soon. Just get yourself ready to suck John's cock for us, cause I know we are going to win!" I laughed at him.

I quickly got a small towel to use as a blind-fold, and once it was secure, and we were all satisfied that Frank could not see any of us, we quietly signalled to each other as to who would go first. All the time John just sat there with a big grin on his face; he was looking forward to being able to 'openly' suck Frank's cock. We told Frank to stand beside the bed, as we did not want him to guess who it was by feeling their weight or hair or lack there of. Jane got on her knees first and gently reached out and grabbed his rigid cock.

"This one is easy; it is Jane, I'd know her small hands anywhere!" he blurted out before she even got her mouth close to his cock.

"Sorry, you are wrong, it was John holding your cock!" I laughed at him, trying to put him off guard.

"Bullshit! I don't believe you!" he retorted.

I shuddered for a moment when I realized he had just given me something extra to think about. I told him to sit quietly for a moment, as us three needed to talk about the attack plan, and we would be back in a moment. I told John and Jane to come outside the bedroom, and once there in the halway, I cosed the door.

"Hey John, Jane, this may not work. I just realized that even if he does guess correctly, he isn't going to believe us. What do you think?" I asked them.

John was very quick to come up with an idea.

"You two go back in and keep him talking for a few minutes. I will just go to the study and get the digital video camera; I will put it on the tripod, and make sure it is turned on before I return. That way he won't hear it start, and when we are finished, if he does not believe us, we can just show him the film. Once he is convinced, we can let him delete the film so he knows it is gone!" John said.

After Jane and I returned, and just spoke to him for a few more moments about how we were really wanting to see John suck his cock, John qietly returned and carefully placed the tripod with the camera just off to Frank's side, so that it was all being filmed. We were ready to start again.

"That's Jane sucking my cock" Frank declared correctly. "That's Jane again, you can't fool me you know. hmmm, that's Beth, I love the way she moves her lips around my cock" he spoke confidently.

"We have decided not to tell you until we have finished Frank, so you just keep guessing and we will tell you at the end!" Jane laughed.

For the next 10 minutes Frank had his cock sucked so much that he was about to cum and he could not take it any more. He begged us to finish with this nonsense, as he said he was sure he had guessed each and every time whose cock had been on his mouth. So far he had guessed correctly four times that Jane sucked his cock and four times that I had sucked it, but he had also mistakenly said he could tell that John was sucking his cock on two occassions, as he said he could feel the 'after-five shadow'. Silly thing was that it was Jane and I that had also sucked him on those two occassions.

Finally Frank's balls began to tighten and his breathing became hard and fast, and we knew he was very close to blowing his load. It was then, that John put his moputh close to Frank's cock and sucked it halfway into his mouth, just like we had done each time except the two times Frank thought it was John, when Jane and I both gave him close to a 'deep-throat'. John quickly withdrew his mouth, but then he put it back once more and sucked it in the same fashion as his last go.

As Frank began to breathe even harder and faster, and said he was ready to blow his hot sperm, he surprised us all by saying he did not even care if it were Frank's mouth, as long as someone took it. With that I beckoned John and Jane to join me on the floor, and we all quickly took a turn at a quick suck that took Frank over the edge. Frank blew his load just as Jane removed her mouth. I quickly grabbed his cock and pulled it back and forth, and directed his hot and sticky cum over each of us.

Once he had finished spewing his juice over us, I told him to remove the blind-fold. He was stunned when she looked down and saw all three of us with his cum dripping down our faces, and just inches from his cock.

"So Frank! Who sucked you the last 5 times?" we almost all said in unison as he looked down at us.

"Just before I blew my load it was John first, then Jane and finally Beth, and then beth grabbed my cock and pulled it all over you guys just to confuse me" he said with a smug look on his face.

"But what about the two times before that" Jane asked him.

"That's easy, the first time was Beth and the second was Jane!" he said with a gloating sneer.

"Well Frank, seems you are better than we thought! You are right, the last time John did go first and he did suck you two other times as you have said!" Jane said with a mock look of disappoint on her face.

"See! I told you no one will ever fool me!" he gloated. "So Beth, looks like you lose, and I now get to fuck your cute little arse!" he added triumphatly.

"Not so quick buddy!" John interrupted him. "Want to watch the video and make sure of it first?" he added.

Frank looked around and saw the camera, and he could not believe that we had filmed the entire thing. His face showed a lot of anger, so before he had a chance to get too angry, John explained that he could personally delete or destroy the tape, once the 'evidence was all in'. We took the camera to the TV and connected it and then John hit the rewind button.

We had already told Frank that he was correct with the last three guesses, and feeling he had won because we also told him that he had correctly guessed that John had only sucked his cock two other times, he still had a very jubilant look on his face.

12