Depravity Pt. 01

Story Info
The Dinner Party.
3.7k words
4.3
74.5k
57

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Please note, these stories are the result of scenarios I think up when I'm feeling a little horny and I'm touching myself in the shower. I then turn them into the stories you see before you now. I know they're not realistic but they're not meant to be, just a way to turn me on. If you feel you have to leave negative comments please try and be constructive...

Hope you enjoy ...

*****

Steve

I sat in my office working feverishly at the computer. It was late Thursday afternoon and the deal I was working on had been going on for weeks. It was nearly make or break time since it had to be submitted tomorrow and the wording had to be perfect. If everything went to plan this would make the company a fortune, and do my job prospects within it no end of good.

I leant back on my chair and stretched my muscles, sensing a presence behind me, I turned.

"Steve - how's it going?"

It was Michael my boss and head of the company. He had the reputation of a tyrant and the personality of a shark. When he said 'How's it going?' he really meant 'Why isn't it finished'.

"Nearly there." I said. "Should have it wrapped up in the next hour."

He wandered around my desk, peering at the screen.

"That's very good." he said, slowly and methodically. He had an odd manner of speech like he was carefully considering every word even in the simplest sentences.

He stood next to me in an uncomfortable silence for a minute then said. "This deal could put you on the map here at Crawson's. Morton is retiring soon and you'd be a very strong candidate for his replacement."

This news made my heart race. Morton was an assistant Vice Principal and in the big league for the salaries.

Michael idly picked up the picture of my wife, Louise, on my desk. It was taken last Summer and she had a flowery print dress on and a big straw hat.

"When this is finished I'll invite you and your wife round for dinner. I don't think I've ever met your wife. Have I?"

"No I don't think you have", I answered although I knew for sure he hadn't.

He exited the office soon after and I was left to finish off the merger deal.

Louise.

I applied the finishing touches to my make-up and shouted through the Steve.

"Are you ready? I thought it was women that were supposed to take ages and hog the bathroom."

He walked into the bedroom and wolf whistled at me.

"Like what you see do you? Think I scrub up well?" I laughed.

He came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist. "Perhaps we can skip this dinner and make an early night of it."

"You must be joking," I said. " It took me ages to decide what to wear. I've never been to a millionaire's dinner party before."

I'd chosen a shimmery, strapless, short length, blue dress and matching shoes. I was worried that it was too revealing and judging from the bulge that was now pressing into my arse from Steve I might have been right.

"You don't think it's too tarty?" I asked.

"Tarty, are you mad, you look like a million dollars."

"Yeah but what's his wife going to be wearing, will she be dressed up too?"

"To be honest I thought he was too much of a workaholic to have a wife. It surprised me when he said he had one."

"Well the invitation says from Michael and Bonnie, so I'm guessing it's a woman and not his calculator."

"Well I don't think Michael the robot will even notice you, he'll be too busy talking about work."

"Great. This sounds like it's going to be a fun evening."

An hour later we were driving up to the gates at Michael's house. Once the gates opened, I realised the word 'house' didn't do it justice, even mansion didn't qualify - it was like a castle, replete with turrets and, though it didn't have moat, it had a mini lake at the front which we drove round to arrive at the door.

"This place is amazing," I stammered as we walked to the door. "Just how rich is he?"

"Once you get onto the top tier of management you can make some serious money, which is why tonight we have to really impress him."

We rang the doorbell and were greeted by a butler, yep a fida-bony butler, who showed us into a reception room.

I wasn't sure what to expect of Michael but when he and Bonnie came through to see us I was quite surprised. I thought they looked perfectly normal. Steve had built Michael up to be some charmless jerk and I thought he'd be a grey haired accountant type, and Bonnie would be an elderly lady with lots of jewellery, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Michael must have been about forty, and had close cropped black hair and was craggily good looking, wearing an expensive looking, tailored suit, whereas Bonnie was a very petite oriental lady who looked much younger than him, possibly only about 25. She wore a thin voluminous cotton dress tied off with a belt that was simple, yet rather attractive. I was glad I'd made the effort and worn this slightly ostentatious dress.

After some chit chat we sat down to eat and the butler came and served a number of courses of food. There was plenty of wine, and even champagne available, and though I'm no connoisseur I could tell it was a step up from the usual plonk that we bought. Michael and Steve talked incessantly about work, and I exchanged pleasantries with Bonnie. I found her hard to talk to but with more wine I became more talkative and she was a willing audience.

Then quite unexpectedly before dessert was due, Michael stood up. He'd been laughing with Steve over something before. He came round behind me and quite deliberately looked down my top.

I looked to Steve, and made a 'What's going on?' gesture.

"He saw the photo of you on my desk - the one of you in the hat. He reckons your boobs look bigger in real life," answered Steve.

I flushed, and pulled my dress up. I didn't know what to say.

"Bonnie isn't very well endowed in that department." Michael said, matter-of-factly. "She makes up for it in other areas though, believe me."

I didn't want to think about what he meant by that, but he continued. "But I've always admired a woman with a full figure. Especially nice large breasts, like yours."

I couldn't believe he was saying this. I looked over at Bonnie and her face was expressionless.

I dabbed my mouth with my napkin, and motioned to Steve with my head to follow me.

Steve said "Excuse us, we just need a word."

"By all means." Michael said smugly. Bonnie looked on with a kind of bemused knowing.

Getting up we left the room together and shut the door.

"What's going on? " I whispered harshly.

"I don't know," said Steve. "All I know is he says he likes looking at your boobs and he mentioned earlier that if yesterday's deal goes through and everything continues to go as planned I'm going to be the new VP." I noticed his voice was slightly slurred.

"Do you know what that means?" He said insistently. "Look around you. This is what the upper echelons can earn."

"So if he wants to look down my top, he can?" I quizzed angrily.

Steve shook his head.

"Don't you want this lifestyle?"

"Yes." I murmured sullenly.

"Well let's get back in there then, we don't want him to think we're being rude about his hospitality."

Just then the butler approached with the desserts.

We opened the door and followed him in.

We resumed our places and began to eat. Now though, instead of Steve and Michael talking, Michael directed his conversation to both of us.

"What do you think of the dessert Louise?" he asked.

"It's delicious," I replied. It was some kind of creme brulee with raspberries in, and was mouth watering.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I like to consider myself a good host. I hope I didn't upset you before."

"No," I said with a smile on my face, "of course not."

"I was just paying you a compliment" said Michael.

"I realise that now." I said uncomfortably.

"I would however, very much like to see your breasts."

What the fuck? I thought, did he really just say that with my husband and his own wife sitting there?

I looked at Steve who looked back at me blankly - hadn't he just registered what his boss had just said to me.

"Pardon me?" I said in disbelief.

"I think you heard me." He said imperiously "I want to see your breasts exposed."

"Erm I don't think that's going to happ..."

I felt Steve kick me under the table and give me a warning look.

I stood my ground.

"I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm not sure that would be appropriate." I shrugged and looked to Bonnie for support.

She stared intently at me and I noticed her hand was under the table and her arm twitched. Surely she couldn't ...

Michael stood up.

"I seem to have offended your wife Stephen. Perhaps it's time to leave."

Steve stammered "N..N...No. I don't think you have, it's a mistake that's all."

He looked at me pointedly. "I think she was worried that Bonnie would be upset." Steve placated.

"I'm sure that if you wanted a quick flash of her boobs that would be fine." He laughed nervously. "It'll be like being in college again, truth or dare, you know, wouldn't it Lou?"

I scowled at Steve giving him the blackest look I could muster.

"Why don't you lower her dress for me." Michael asked.

Steve paused and saw that Michael was growing impatient.

"Yes, yes of course." Steve said, He stood up and came round to me.

I leaned forward slightly and he unzipped my dress. Since it was strapless it fell off my boobs exposing my flesh coloured strapless bra.

"Wait a moment before you unhook the bra please." Michael said. I want to truly appreciate those magnificent breasts." He gazed at my boobs

"What size are they?"

"36D." I said in monotone.

Inside I was fuming. What the fuck was Steve thinking letting this perverted fuck stare at my tits.

I looked again at Bonnie whose hand was definitely moving under the table. The corner of her thin lips had curled up into an enigmatic smile.

"Now take her bra off for her." Michael ordered.

Steve, poised behind me unclasped it and pulled it free.

My boobs bounced naked and free in front of my audience.

"Very nice indeed." Michael commented.

"I'd like to see her nipples more erect. Tease them with your fingers Steve."

To my amazement Steve tweaked my nipples between his fingers, rubbing them until they became harder. He licked his fingers and rubbed them with his saliva until they were tiny protruding bullets, before moving on to fondle my boobs.

Much to my chagrin I felt myself getting the slightest bit wet as his fingers continued pleasuring my breasts.

"That's very pleasing." said Michael with no sound of excitement at all in his voice.

"Could you stand up please and let that dress fall to the floor."

I shook my head but Steve ushered me up from behind. He leant to my ear and whispered into it. "Just go along with it."

He seized my dress and pulled it down as I stood up embarrassed and humiliated, revealing my blue thong.

"I bet you're the sort of woman who shaves your pussy aren't you?"

I didn't want to answer but Steve was only too keen.

"She's got a Brazilian" he blurted.

"Did I ask you Steve?" Michael reprimanded.

"Sorry."

"Well not to worry you can make up for it by removing her thong and showing us."

Steve did as he asked and slipped his hands around my waist pulling my thong over my hips and down to the floor.

I stepped out of it.

"Right now I'm naked." I said stroppily. I think this game is fin.."

"Steve, tell your wife she needs to keep quiet." Michael said haughtily.

As outraged as I was I just stood there without saying a word, impotent rage building inside me.

I folded my arms across my bosom.

Michael made a "tch tch" disapproving noise.

I was waiting for Steve to say something, to show his disapproval, to become outraged on my behalf, but nothing, nix, nada.

So I dropped my arms to my sides and brought my tits back into his lecherous gaze.

"Steve, I have to be certain that my staff will follow my orders - this extends to every aspect of their lives. At times it might seem like I'm a control freak, it might seem I'm a tyrant, or completely unreasonable but I have to know that you're loyal to me in everything you do.

Do you understand? Am I making myself clear?"

Perfectly, I thought, fucking blackmail.

"Now take your cock out of your pants and get Louise here to suck you off in front of us."

Nervously Steve reached to his trouser fly and undid it.

He fumbled inside his pants and pulled out his cock, which was already erect. Obviously the sight of me nude in his bosses living room had had a arousing effect on him.

"Tell her what to do." Michael ordered.

"Erm.. can you erm give me a blow job"

"Steve, you sound like you're apologising. Order her to suck your cock."

"Suck my cock, erm bitch."

"Still pathetic. If you're going to be a manager you'll need to issue orders more authoritatively than that." Michael complained.

"Get on your knees and suck me off." Steve tried.

I looked at Bonnie, I couldn't see for sure, but she was definitely touching herself under the table. Michael just looked on, goading Steve to act.

Right I thought if they want a show I'll give them one.

I dropped to my knees in front of him, flicked back my hair, and grabbed the stem of Steve's dick with one hand and made a show of pulling the foreskin back and licking the tip, lashing it with my tongue. I didn't often give Steve a blow job, he was usually too tired for sex these days. I looked up into Steve's eyes as my mouth enveloped his cock. I could tell he was uncomfortable putting a sex show on for his boss but at the same time was enjoying me fellating him.

I looked to Michael and saw his eyes gleaming, approving of my actions.

I wanked Steve with one hand and ducked my head under to suck at his balls as I pulled his trousers and underwear down .

Fuck you Michael, I thought, I hope you're enjoying this you perverted prick. I wanked Steve faster and faster, until he was groaning in pleasure.

Anticipating his orgasm I smothered his cock with my mouth and took him down all the way to the base.

Steve's hands went to my head to encourage me to deep throat him some more. I pursed my lips and slid my mouth up and down his length using my mouth like a tight fitting cunt, emitting slurping sounds when I slipped off the end. Drool stringed from my mouth and fell onto my tits, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to cum.

As I plunged my head down on his cock once more Steve moaned "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum on her face, smother her face with your jizz." Michael ordered.

Steve grabbed his cock and withdrew it rapidly from my mouth just as I felt it start to pulse as the impending orgasm rocked through him.

No sooner than his cock left my mouth than a huge jet of spunk slashed across my face from eyebrow to lips. A second followed, creaming me on the nose, and a third lesser blast dribbled from his dick onto my chin. I'd never let Steve ever come on my face before and felt humiliated but also turned on. I subtly reached down and ran my fingers across my moist pussy lips feeling how wet I was.

Before I chance to clean the spunk off my face, I heard Michael again.

"Stand her up and bend her over the table" Michael instructed.

Steve immediately complied, lifting me from my knees and twisting me round so I was pushed against the table.

"Bend over."

He reached round and fondled my tits. I felt his wet dick push against my ass.

"Bend her right over" Michael ordered

Without any argument, I pushed my arms out across the table and bent over 90 degrees so my torso was flat against the tabletop with my arse stuck out prominently.

I awkwardly bent my head to look behind me and saw Bonnie was now sitting on Michael's lap, she bounced gently up and down. Was she fucking him?

Just then he spoke again to Steve. "I want to see you drinking champagne from her pussy. Get one of those bottles off the table and fuck her with it."

Steve reached across me and grabbed a bottle from the ice bucket. It was one of the ones we'd recently opened and was still half full. The next thing I felt was the sensation of the ice cold champagne dripping over my ass. I shivered but felt oddly excited. Steve placed the neck of the bottle in the cleft of my ass and ran it down over my asshole and into the opening of my pussy.

I felt the bubbles from the Champagne as it spilled in a torrent of freezing liquid down my thighs and legs onto the floor.

Steve pressed harder and the bottle penetrated me. I felt the slender neck of the bottle sink inside my velvety hole, and the wickedly cold liquid enter my insides. I gasped as he withdrew the bottle almost out of me before plunging it in - deeper this time. Steve started using the bottle neck as a dildo, fucking me with deep long strokes. I was powerless to stop him, it felt so good. I pictured in my mind Bonnie and Michael getting off on the sight of me being fucked like this and it made me horny too.

"Drink her pussy."

As Steve withdrew the bottle from my insides he dropped down behind me and began licking at my clit and pussy lips. I squeezed my internal muscles to eject the little champagne that was still inside me, and heard Steve groan as it squirted into his face. Still bent over the table I wiggled my ass seductively, as his tongue found my clit and began to lap it vigorously.

I gripped the edge of the table with my fingers as his oral tongue lashing brought me closer to the brink of orgasm. I lost all sense of decency and began to mew and shriek as his tongue pushed into my cunt, and I begged for more while his fingers rubbed at my champagne soaked clit.

"Stop now." Michael ordered.

"Nooooooo," I cried. "Let me cum. Please make me cum." I really needed the sweet release of an orgasm, and wasn't going to let Michael deny me. I shuffled back and tried to press my ass into his face, but Steve obeyed his boss and shifted back.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you get what you're after. But for now, Bonnie and I would like to see Steve fucking your ass.

What the fuck? I'd never let Steve take me in the ass. There was no way he was going to do it now in front of these two pervs.

"There's nothing to worry about, I'm sure Steve will be gentle and I can see from here, that his cock has recovered and is ready to go into action again."

I turned round.

"No, I've had enough. I've played your twisted games and given you a private sex show, but I draw the line at having my ass fucked!"

I was seething. Who the hell did this pair think they were.

Steve looked from me to his boss.

"Steve we're leaving." I demanded.

I reached down and grabbed my dress.

"Very well if that's how you both feel" He stressed the word both, to pressure Steve into making his feelings clear.

To my annoyance Steve gave me an imploring look, but despite this he could obviously see how angry I was.

I pulled my dress back on, lifting it up and covering my breasts.

"If you are intent on leaving, you might want to wash your face?" Michael said smugly.

Shit, I forgot about the spunk which had now mostly dried. I must have looked a state.

"If you'll excuse me." I left the room and found the toilets, which humiliatingly I had to ask the butler for directions for.

He didn't show any expression at all and just pointed me in the right direction.

Inside, looking at my reflection in the mirror, dried spunk covering my face I burst into tears. I wasn't sure why. Had I blown my husband's chances of his job promotion just for my moral principals about sex? Was I feeling disgusted because I'd just put on a sex show for 2 people I didn't even know. My emotions were so conflicted. I felt drunk and confused. I just wanted to go home.

I washed my face off, re-applied my lipstick and left the room. Steve approached me before I reached the dining room.

12