Depravity Pt. 02

Story Info
Louise is compromised.
3.4k words
4.43
42.1k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise

A couple of days after the dinner party at Michael's house, Steve still hadn't heard any news from Michael at all. It was as if he was avoiding him. I felt guilty because I knew it was down to me, but there wasn't much I could do. I couldn't rewind time. We just had to wait it out and see what happened next.

It was early morning, Steve had left for work and I was just about to head out for the gym. As I approached the front door the doorbell rang and I could see the murky shadow of someone through the frosted glass.

I opened the door to be greeted by none other than Michael. Two white vans pulled up across the street behind him.

"Er..hello." I said, trying to inject some warmth into it.

"Louise. May I come in?" He said in his clipped manner of speech.

"Erm I was just on the way out." I motioned to my gym outfit. "To the gym, in case he hadn't quite got the message."

"It won't take moment." he said virtually stepping through the door.

"Well OK, I guess."

I opened the door further and let him into the hallway.

Shutting the door, "What is it? What do you want" I asked as politely as I could.

"Louise, I felt after the other night that we needed to clear the air."

"Yes.."

"Please, just let me speak. Say my thing."

I nodded, afraid to say anything more.

"Steve is a pivotal worker at Crawsons. He could achieve great things. He could earn a lot, and I mean a lot of money. I like him, I like you too. But, and here's the thing, I need my employees and their families to be totally obedient to me. Do you understand. I can't have little tantrums and outbursts like yours the other night. I need everyone to be subserviently loyal. If I ask anything I need it to be done."

I couldn't believe he was saying this, and felt like blurting out 'Tantrum? What the fuck. It's not a tantrum if you say my husband has to fuck me up the ass, and I refuse', but instead I held my tongue.

He continued. "Sometimes I meet someone, - someone like yourself that I can't impose my will on, because maybe they're too strong willed, too stubborn too much like myself even, and then... well then I have to get creative. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and admire a man or a woman with a strong sense of ethics and what's right and wrong. But in the end, I have to have my way. Do you see?"

I nodded numbly again.

"OK, so outside are a team of mine. You can toddle off to the gym and do some pilates or crunchies or whatever you do there, while my team get work. We'll be here for a few hours at least. They're going to be installing a covert surveillance system in your home. Once it's done yours and Steve's every movement, and I mean every movement will be captured and sent to me..."

My mouth must have opened ready to object

"Hold on, allow me to finish. Yes I know this breaches human rights, yes I know it infringes civil liberties, yes I know it breaks all sorts of rules and regulations but basically I don't give a shit. Steve won't know the cameras are operating. It's imperative he doesn't find out. It's enough that you do... How do I know you won't tell him? Simple. His home computer, his company laptop and his company phone are all connected to the Crawsons network. The IT team at Crawson's are predictably under my jurisdiction. If I wanted say some particularly unsavoury photos planted on his computer, phone blah blah blah... you see where I'm going with this? I call the police - he's arrested, probably imprisoned, loses his job, gets sent to prison where the fellow inmates take a dim view on what he's done. You lose the house, your livelihood yada yada yada."

"Holy fuck you're a monster."

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Oh, and don't think of calling the police either. Why? One, because I happen to know a number of senior officials in the police department, and Two because I can invent a reason that you've installed these cameras yourself and after a bitter dispute with the company you're trying to get some kind of revenge."

"Now, why don't you toddle off to the gym and when you get back you can make my men here a nice cup of tea and treat them to some biscuits."

I grabbed my car keys and drove off with a squeal of tyres.

I couldn't focus and drove round our neighbourhood in circles.

I ended up parking the car in a side street near Edgmont Park. Outside I could see a couple of toddlers playing on the swings with their moms. The sun was breaking through the clouds and for most people it was turning out to be a nice day. For me though. Fuck. What was I going to do? I idly held my phone and then started dialling Steve's number, before Michael's words rung in my head. I shut it off quickly just as I tapped in the last number.

I banged the steering wheel in frustration. I thought about the police, but something told me that Michael hadn't been lying when he warned me about what he could do.

Shit, shit shit.

I could maybe tell my family. I had a sister, but she lived abroad and had kids, so there wasn't anything she could realistically do. I was stuck.

After sitting in the car for half an hour I came to the only conclusion available to me. I had to do what Michael said.

Five hours later I returned home. I'd been to the gym, and worked out some of the aggression I felt toward Michael, and then had gone to kill time in coffee shops and shopping around town before returning. I didn't want to see Michael again but knew he'd be waiting for me however late I left it. Even if I waited until Steve had returned I figured he'd probably make some excuse to see me.

As I drew up, I noticed one of the vans had departed, the front door was open and a couple of the men were carrying tools out of the house. I reluctantly pulled into the driveway and got out. Entering the house I was greeted by the insidious Michael.

"Did you have a nice time at the gym? It's good timing - we're almost finished here now."

He gave me an evil smile.

"I hope you haven't contravened my orders. I will find out you know, and if I find you have, you can kiss goodbye to this house, and this lifestyle. If Steve makes any sudden requests to leave his job and decide to go travelling round the world don't think I won't know you're behind it."

Shit I thought I should have recorded him on my phone. At least then I would have had some evidence.

"Right we're off now. It's been lovely chatting to you. I hope to see a lot more of you." He said this without a trace of irony in his voice but we both knew what he meant.

I tried to put what had happened out of my mind, but I was particularly conscious of being naked in my house. I couldn't detect where all the cameras were hidden but I figured they were in the smoke detectors and burglar alarm detectors.

I undressed under the bed covers and made a point of hastily getting dressed, and revealing as little flesh as possible.

All was well for two days and then in the evening my phone buzzed. It was a text message, I opened it up, there was a picture of me stepping into the shower. Fuck. I figured the bathroom was a safe place because of the steam, but obviously not.

"Who's that honey" asked Steve

"Nothing, just a message from Julie, I answered

The following day in the afternoon, while Steve was at work, my phone buzzed again. Hesitantly I looked. I'd assigned a new tone to the sender of the photo, Michael I presumed. So when the alert came through I knew it was him. I didn't want to open another compromising photo of myself with Steve around.

The message read "I have a challenge for you. When Steve arrives home, you need to make him cum. This has to happen in the hallway. It has to be tonight. Do not fail me. Do so and you will pay a forfeit. You will not like the forfeit."

For fuck's sake. I re-read the message over and over. I looked up to where I thouht the cameras were, and shouted 'You have to be fucking kidding me. You bastard.'

Our hallway was a decent size, but I couldn't really see Steve wanting to do it as soon as he walked through the door. "Oh hi honey good day at work. Right I'll just bend over and you can fuck me over the phone table." How's that for Romance. No? but I then I thought maybe I could seduce him... but without him realising I was trying to seduce him. A plan quickly formed in my head.

I checked my watch about an hour before Steve arrived home, that ought to give me enough time.

I fled upstairs, and into the bedroom, and opened the wardrobe doors. Inside, I knew, hidden somewhere amongst all my clothes were the perfect tools for the job. I selected the clothes I needed and laid them out on the bed. I looked up to where I thought the camera was hidden.

"Are you going to watch me getting changed? Does it turn you on being a voyeur. You sick perv."

Without a hint of modesty I stripped off my current clothes, down to my knickers and bra, then proceeded to take them off until I was standing completely naked.

"Like this do you? jealous your wife doesn't have tits like these? I grabbed my boobs with both hands and squeezed them together so they looked even bigger than their already generous proportion.

I grabbed the new knickers, a sexy black lace pair that would guarantee to turn Steve on, and pulled them on. I admired myself in the mirror, sticking my ass out. Yep, Steve would certainly approve. Next the bra, matching the black knickers natch. I adjusted my boobs so that everything was to my liking and pulled on the black large scale fishnet stockings. When we were first dating, Steve had told me about his fantasy for fish nets and I'd bought a pair to indulge him, but I think I'd only ever worn them a handful of times. Thinking back on it now though, he'd always been pretty horny afterwards, and checking my reflection again in the mirror I could see why. Then, my go to pulling-dress. It was a short black halter neck dress, that left most of my back exposed and had an oval shaped hole across my breasts which displayed enough of my cleavage to leave most men drooling. I put this on, reached round and hooked the clasp at the back of my neck. Now... some makeup, nothing too over the top, dressed as I was I didn't want to look like a hooker, so just a modest application of lipstick. A quick check in the full length mirror. Hmmm. not bad. Maybe... yes, i reached in my jewellery box and pulled out a gold anklet chain, and clipped it round my ankle.

I checked the time, maybe half hour before Steve returned... I was quite excited and feeling quite thrilled. Michael might have imposed this challenge for his own salacious benefit but I was looking forward to it.

I reached down to my knickers ran a hand over and sniffed. Linen fresh. Normally just what I'd want, but for my performance due in a few minutes I wanted something else. I quickly rummaged at the back of one of my underwear drawers and found my vibrator. Luckily it still had some battery life left, (it never really got much use) and hitting the on switch it buzzed into life.

I lay back on the bed and ran it over the top of my knickers probing for my clit. My mind drifted to Michael's dinner party and being fucked with that champagne bottle. I idly wondered if he was sitting in his office now watching me on his phone before the big show started. I felt myself getting moist and pressed down harder with the vibrator. I slipped my fingers into my knickers, my forefinger brushed against my pussy lips, and felt the wetness spreading.

I licked my fingers and slipped the forefinger and then index finger into myself, all the while rolling the vibrator over my sex.

I felt my body go limp as an orgasm started to build... should I...? No, Steve would be here soon. I ran my fingers over the front of my knickers... they came away slightly damp with my juices. I smelled musky and sexy and dirty, a honey trap for Steve. He was going to be fucking powerless.

Five minutes later I hovered in the hallway waiting for his car to arrive. I looked up to the cameras and blew them a kiss as I heard his car pull up. I took my lace up ankle length, killer heel, black boots out and opened up the laces, putting a foot into one.

Steve opened the door. "Oh hi honey"

He took a moment to register.

"You're all dressed up. Are we supposed to be going out? Shit you look incredible."

"No Marie called. She's broken up with Dave and wanted to go out and drink her sorrows away. You're going to have to get your own tea, I'm afraid."

I bent over to do up the laces, with my back to Steve, knowing that my dress would rise up and my knickers would be on display.

I could almost feel Steve's eyes popping out on stalks.

"It's hard to do these laces with this dress on, can you give me a hand." I turned round and put my foot out in front of him.

He took the hint and dropped down in front of me to start tying the laces, they were the ones with multiple hooks and he had to wind them round and round.

He lifted the gold anklet and moved it up my leg, allowing his hands to slide further up my leg and relish the feel of the stockings.

"You're supposed to be doing the laces," I scolded, with an impish grin on my face.

"Mmmm." was all he could reply.

I was hoping my earlier activities with the vibrator meant he could smell me from where he was kneeling.

He finished the laces on the one boot.

"Is Marie picking you up?"

"No I'm driving to hers."

He started lacing the other boot, I shifted forward so my pussy was in closer proximity to his face.

His head was bent down.

"You don't think this is too much for a night out?"

He looked up and I could tell he could see right up my dress.

He groaned involuntarily, and I knew then he was mine.

He finished tying the laces, but before he could get up. I said. "Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?"

He started to rise. I put my hands on his head, "No, I meant really kiss me."

His mouth went to the fabric of my knickers and I felt his tongue push against the fabric.

"Oh fuck, you smell gorgeous."

His tongue began to squirm against my knickers soaking the front of them.

I stood over him in my sexist black outfit. Coyly I looked up to the cameras. Is this what you want Michael? Are you watching this?

I reached down and put my hands to his head and pulled him onto me. He manoeuvred my knickers out the way with his finger so his tongue could push inside me. I felt it penetrate my slick hole and wriggle inside me. I was getting hornier and hornier. My own fingers snaked down to my crotch and slid beneath my knickers to rub at my clit.

"Oh you dirty boy. You like eating my pussy don't you?"

"Mmmm, I love it"

"Pull my knickers down."

He willingly obliged me, pulling my underwear down over my stockings.

"Lick my knickers. Put your face into them and lick the taste of me from them."

I stepped out of them showing him my exposed pussy, and my stocking legs.

Steve picked them up and opened the lacy briefs before putting them to his face. I could see his tongue working the knickers licking the taste of me from them.

Still kneeling before me, I moved forward over him and thrust my sex into his face.

He instantly dropped the knickers and grabbed me towards him, his head thrusting towards my sex. His insistent tongue probed my vagina, swirling and circling my clit, entering my hole, licking the tops of my thighs. He was insatiable. My plan was working out exactly as I had predicted.

I needed to make him cum, but could feel my own orgasm approaching.

In breathy tones I whispered "I need your cock inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy right here, right now."

He immediately stood up, I could clearly see the bulge in his trousers. I brushed my fingers over it, caught up in the moment. As provocatively as I could I hiked my dress up over my ass turned away from him and reached out for the hallway cabinet to lean on.

I wiggled my ass and looked seductively over my shoulder inviting him to take me.

He virtually ripped his trousers in the haste to get his cock out. It sprang forth and he held it in his hand pointing its length towards me.

I leaned further forward, my ass pushing back further, and spread my legs, standing in boots, stockings and my hiked up dress.

"I'm yours for the taking."

Steve walked over and guided his manhood straight into my awaiting pussy. I felt the heat grow inside me. His cock began to slide deliciously in and out of me. Each time getting deeper and deeper. I rubbed my clit with my fingers maintaining my stance by gripping the cabinet with my other arm. "That's it, fuck my tight little pussy. You dirty, dirty boy."

Steve grunted.

"I want to feel you cum in my tight little hole."

I felt myself coming, and my knees began to buckle.

"Oh fuck you're making me cum."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, make me cum."

My insides vibrated as a surge of tingling washed across my pussy.

"Oh god, yes" I muttered.

Steve continued pumping me with gratuitous abandon.

His lips latched onto my ear and I felt his tongue, as his head came to the side of mine.

I couldn't let him lose his rhythm. "Slap my ass baby. Slap my ass hard."

He pulled his cock back till it almost left my hole. Then he delivered a stinging slap on my ass cheek.

"Owww." I yelped.

He did it again.

"Owwww" I screamed.

His cock plunged back into me, and he resumed his piston like rhythm.

"Oh yes stick that dick into me," I encouraged.

"Stick it to me, stick it to your little girl. I need your cum."

Steve began to gasp. I could feel he was getting close.

"Oh fuck," he swore.

I pushed my hips out as far as I could. His pounding became faster and more and more insistent.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum honey. I'm going to cum in you."

He let out a guttural shout, and I felt his cock pulse deep within me.

His dick pumped in and out for two more brief strokes and he wrapped his arms around me.

We stood entwined, my back to him in a close embrace for moments.

He gently kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied.

I briefly looked over my shoulder up at the hidden cameras.

We separated and I lowered my dress.

I walked over and picked up my knickers. As I bent over I felt Steve's spunk drip out of my snatch, and drip down my thigh.

Steve was buttoning his trousers back up.

"I think I need to clean myself up before I go out."

Upstairs in the bathroom, my phone buzzed.

I looked at it.

The message read simply "challenge passed congratulations."