Depravity Pt. 04

Story Info
Another challenge...
4.7k words
4.55
24.6k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise

The phone played the melody I immediately recognised and anticipated with dread. It was late Friday afternoon. Whatever Michael might be suggesting now, if it had to be done today, I didn't have much time before Steve came home.

What if I didn't look? What if I just ignored it. What if I just deleted it and said fuck you?

Recently our sex life was non-existent apart from that one time in the hallway orchestrated by Michael. Knowing the cameras were always spying on me I was reluctant to be naked anywhere in the house. I slept in my pjs, sometimes even getting dressed or undressed under the duvet. I didn't even want to make love in the darkness of our bedroom under the covers, not because Michael would see me, but because he'd probably be monitoring us and judging us.

The phone played it's melody again...

He was watching me now... I bet that's why he'd sent the 2nd message.

If I didn't answer him they'd keep coming.

I needed to think of a way out of this. Evidence, I needed evidence. Perhaps I could confront him and record what he said.

I grabbed the phone.

The message read: 'Louise, I have another challenge for you - one you might like.'

Pah I thought, although secretly I had quite enjoyed seducing Steve in the hallway and it had given me a thrill not that I'd admit it to anyone, especially Michael.

It continued: 'I want you and Steve to have sex in a public place. You must, and I repeat must, film this public act of indecency on his works phone. You have the weekend to complete this challenge. Do not fail me. There will be a forfeit for both of you should you fail.'

Public act of indecency. Why would he want me to film it on his phone? D'uh because he can access the phone from his system. Shit.

I read the second message.

'I'm waiting Louise. Don't ever think you can ignore my messages.'

I gave the cameras the finger. "Up yours Michael."

Brrrt - another message.

'I like a girl with attitude - just complete the challenge Louise, you really don't want to fail.'

Shit I was right, the perverted fuck was watching me.

I started thinking about how I was going to achieve this challenge since I couldn't think of any way not to comply. What would the forfeit be anyway. Steve losing his job? A salary cut? Who knew with this fuckwit.

Hmmm maybe a trip into the forest, that was public, but really was it sufficiently private enough so that we could get it on together without being spotted. Or we could do it in a lift, I'd always had a fantasy about doing it in a lift - except these days they all had cameras in - hah there was an irony, if ever there was one. The public library in one of the dusty old archive rooms?? Thinking about the possibilities was making me feel a bit horny.

Damn you Michael. Was that his intention? Grrr now I felt angry with myself.

Saturday.

Steve casually announced he was going to see his buddy and they were going to play golf all morning. Shit.

Maybe I could sneak into the clubhouse and ... nah I'd never been there before, I didn't know my way around, he'd be with his mate. Stupid idea Louise.

I hung round the house like a spare part, thinking of alternative strategies... then inspiration struck - the gym. We could do it in the cubicles, it was public but enclosed enough so no one would see. Perfect. The only problem was getting Steve to go to my gym. Golf was his thing, and although he'd signed up once before he only went a couple of times before cancelling his membership about a year later.

I'd have to use my feminine wiles to get him there. When I thought that Steve would be due to return, I went upstairs and changed into my gym outfit (exposing as little flesh as I could),a neon orange top, black lycra leggings with Addidas trainers. I put on some makeup for that extra sex appeal making my lips a vivid shade of red to match the brightness of my top.

I lay down on the bed with a book waiting for Steve's arrival.

The phone buzzed. Shit Michael again. The message simply read 'Time's ticking...'

Bastard.

I texted Steve to see where he was.

No answer.

I couldn't concentrate on my book, and impatiently checked my phone. It struck me then - Michael's messages I should save them as evidence. I didn't know what to do with them but at least it was something, I checked the message log. Nothing from Michael. Huh? how was that possible? The sneaky twat must have a way of deleting messages he'd just sent after they were read.

Another nail in my coffin.

Finally at 4 o'clock a text came through from Steve.

'Met with Johnno. Going out for drinks. Back tonight don't wait up.'

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Despondently I went out to the gym on my own.

Arriving home a couple of hours later Steve still wasn't back and I spent the evening by myself curled up in front of the TV.

Steve eventually staggered in at around one in the morning, absolutely plastered. I was in bed fuming.

He made a half hearted attempt to put his arm round me and fell asleep snoring. I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow and tried to sleep. My mind was working overtime now though, pressured into trying to think of somewhere to go, and it was a couple of hours before I finally succumbed to sleep.

Sunday.

Shit 11:05. Most of the day was gone already. I shook Steve awake.

"Wha Wha What's going on."

"It's 11 o'clock, we need to get up."

"Why it's Sunday?"

"Just because..."

He put his arm around me and shuffled over so his manhood pressed into me.

"Why don't you take these pyjamas off, and we can have a little Sunday morning fun? How come you're always wearing pyjamas these days anyway? You didn't used to."

That was before your fricking boss installed spy cameras everywhere. I felt like saying.

"No, No." I said extricating myself from his grasp. "We need to get up."

"What for?"

"Things to do."

"Like what?"

"Er, I wanted to go for a walk down by the canal."

"Go without me I've got a hangover."

"No, you're coming too."

I bustled around tidying everything, made him breakfast (leaving it downstairs) so he had to get up. Sneaky Lou, sneaky.

I harried him until he was dressed and in a fit state to accompany me.

We finally left the house at about 1 pm and arrived at the canal side by about half past.

Getting out the car we started a leisurely walk along the tow path. I felt nervous and anxiously looked for places where we could nip into the bushes and not be seen by passing dog walkers. Unfortunately, the sun was out and there were people everywhere, kids on bikes, the dog walkers, oldies going for a stroll. How was I ever going to find somewhere secluded for a quick shag. Eventually we chanced on the perfect spot, there was a overgrown path that led off into a little copse that was out of the way enough to allow me to commit my carnal act.

"Quick, down here." I called to Steve.

"Why, what's down there." He said grumpily.

"You'll see."

He followed me down the path.

I paused and lifted up my skirt showing my pink knickers.

He wolf whistled me and tried to grab me, but I just laughed and ran on.

At the copse I turned round and kissed him full on the lips.

"I hope you've brought me here for all the wrong reasons." He said.

"What ever do you mean?" I replied coyly.

"Leading me into the deep dark woods, so you can have your wicked way with me."

I reached round him and grabbed his bum, pulling him close. Usually his phone was in his back pocket but I didn't feel it.

Shit. Shit. Shit...

"Do you have your phone..."

He checked his pockets. "Must have left it at home or in the car. Why?"

"I er, er wanted to know what time it was..."

Frick on a stick. What was I going to do now... My whole plan was ruined.

"What are you planning Lou?" Steve queried, obviously suspecting something was up.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

I started walking back to the path but he grabbed me from behind, his hands reaching around my waist.

"I thought you had some rude intentions dragging me in here." He said.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later."

He pulled me closer toward him.

"You're just a big tease."

His hand reached down and dipped below my jeans, his fingers sliding down the front of knickers and stroking the thin vertical strip of pubic hair that pointed the way to my pussy.

His head rested on my shoulder and he kissed my ear, running his tongue around my ear lobe.

My mind raced. How could I stop him, since I'd instigated all this. Before I could come up with an answer, good fortune intervened when a dog bounded into the clearing. Behind it we could hear the shouts from some kids. Obviously this place wasn't as private as I thought. His fingers quickly slid out from my knickers and we separated. Phew, a close call.

We rejoined the path and went for a walk hand in hand in the sun. Steve talked animatedly about his job, but I was too busy thinking about how to complete Michael's challenge to pay him much attention. Eventually we returned to the car, it was now about 4 o'clock and I still hadn't thought of anything.

As I dropped into the passenger seat I noticed his phone on the seat it must have slipped out of his pocket.

'You're lucky someone didn't steal that I said.'

He looked rather ashamed. "Too right, Michael's obsessed that we carry these around at all times. He'd have been furious if I'd lost it."

Steve started the car.

Suddenly inspiration struck. Steve had his phone, that meant there was still a chance and I knew just where to go...

We pulled up outside the cinema complex half hour later.

"Are you sure you want to go to the cinema?" he asked.

"Yeah we can get a meal first and then see that new film... erm the one with Colin Farrell in..."

I didn't know whether to make my move in the restaurant or wait until the cinema.

The restaurant was heaving with people so that curtailed any hope of putting my filthy plans into action there.

However, the film I chose had been on quite a while and there were very few people seated around us, in fact we had the entire row to ourselves. As the lights dimmed and the previews started I formulated my plan. I had butterflies in my stomach and a nervous excitement with what I was about to do.

Once the film began I waited a good ten minutes or so then I casually reached across to Steve's lap resting my right hand gently on his crotch. Both of our seats were reclined as far as they would go and I turned to my right and looked to him in the darkness. I didn't make any movements but just the effect of my hand resting on him in that public environment, quickly started having its intended effect. I could tell he was getting aroused, feeling his cock begin to stir beneath the material of his trousers and boxers. I didn't even have to encourage him by moving my hand. He adjusted his trousers obviously becoming uncomfortable with his growing erection. I couldn't help myself and started rubbing ever so gently at the hardness. Steve responded by putting the box of popcorn on top of my hand, covering and inhibiting my rude behaviour. I ramped up my movements some more, rubbing him a bit more vigorously. He turned to me and mouthed "Stop it. I'm trying to watch the film."

I ignored him, and rolled to my right, reached my left hand over to him sliding it beneath the popcorn box so that as my right hand rested on his cock, my left glided up and down the inside of his thighs.

Steve put the popcorn down and reached down removing my hands and holding them in place with his own on his chest, returning his attention to the film. Still facing him in the dark, I waited a couple of minutes and removed my hands from his grasp, then another minute or so after, took his right hand in mine and guided it down to my skirt to my lady garden. I quickly pulled the hem of the skirt up over his hand so he was in direct contact with my knickers. I knew he wouldn't be able to help himself. He resisted for all of a minute or two before his fingers began exploring the tempting flesh beneath the thin fabric. I felt his fingers brush against the thin band of pubic hair from the top of my knickers down, lower and lower to the entrance to my sex.

He stroked me over and over and I encouraged him by nudging my hips towards him as his fingers reached my pussy.

His finger entered me.

An exquisite thrill shot through me, that we could be so wanton in public.

He pushed it deeper and deeper until he reached the knuckle, he stroked my inside.

I reached down taking hold of his hand and clasped it in mine. His finger left my pussy and I carefully guided up to my face and took it into my mouth tasting my delicious juices on it. I simulated giving him a blow job, sucking on his finger, up and down its length.

I bit the tip of his finger gently.

He took it from my mouth, and ran it over my chin, down my neck, and further down onto my cleavage pulling at the buttoned up fabric of my blouse.

I looked around, the cinema was still quite empty. I undid the top couple of buttons of my blouse so that my boobs were more pronounced. Steve looked across at me, and shook his head.

"You're a naughty girl." he whispered.

"How naughty do you want me to be?" I whispered in return.

He leaned across and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm going to the toilet, wait there a couple of minutes and follow me out."

"What?" he said aloud.

"SSH, I think you heard me." I whispered. I gave his cock a friendly goodbye squeeze, and headed off for the toilets.

Outside in the main corridor, fortunately for my illicit purposes, it was deserted. Everyone else was watching films and even the attendants were off doing attendanty things. I walked briskly to the entrance to the toilets but then began to have second thoughts. What if we got caught? Did Steve hear me properly? Would he chicken out? Would I chicken out?

What if he's forgotten his phone again? My heart began to beat faster. I was about to go into the ladies when I realised that Steve might be afraid to enter. I looked around and relief washed over me as Steve came into view. He was walking awkwardly and holding the popcorn box to cover his erection. As he reached me, I quickly pushed him into the gents. I quickly figured it would cause less controversy if I was caught in the gents rather than him being in the ladies' toilets. Down the corridor I could see someone else approaching. Without hesitation I ducked into the toilets after him.

Following him in, I was immediately hit by the stench of urine. Ewww. They stank, perhaps the ladies would have been better after all.

Over Steve's shoulder I saw another man at the urinal, a youth really, he couldn't have been much more than eighteen. I dropped low behind Steve and pushed him towards the cubicle.

The guy at the urinal turned briefly and caught sight of me as I ushered Steve into the cubicle. A sly grin spread over his face. I made a Shush gesture with my finger on my lips and smiled as apologetically as I could. His grin grew wider.

Inside the cubicle I locked the door.

We waited until the sound of the taps and hand drier had finished. The outside door banged.

I whispered to Steve.

"Take your phone out."

He looked at me blankly.

"I want you to film us."

"Are you serious? It's my work phone." he whispered harshly.

"We can copy it off after."

"B...but.."

I leant in close to him, and whispered in his ear.

"You can't tell me you've never wanted to film me sucking your cock?"

He whipped his phone out of his pocket like it was on fire, and pressed the button to start filming.

The toilet cubicle was pretty cramped, and the floor was a bit sticky and I didn't fancy kneeling down, but needs must...

I dropped to my knees in front of him. Steve aimed the camera at my face. I looked up into the camera and gave him my sexiest smile.

Was Michael watching this live, was I looking at him? could he do that? or was he going to download it from the phone later...

I reached up and unzipped Steve's fly, unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down.

"My, my, it seems you've got quite the hard on.' I said aloud, running my fingernail down his engorged cock, still barely restrained under his cotton boxers. He didn't say a word but kept filming, as I took hold of the elasticated waistband at either side of his hips and lowered his underwear to his knees. I pulled his foreskin back gently exposing the glistening tip of his cock. I rubbed the pre-cum with my forefinger and thumb and put them into my mouth to taste the sexy scent.

I've always loved the taste of pre-cum, it tastes dirty and sexy but not in the same acrid way as cum does. I rolled it over my tongue and made a show of licking my lips.

Mutely Steve kept filming.

I grasped the base of cock in my hand and feathered my fingers along its length, over and over with the lightest of touches, finally building up to grasping the tip and masturbating him in slow lazy movements. Steve finally emitted a groan. I looked up at him keeping my eyes on the camera. I blew a kiss to him or the camera, and then dived down greedily engulfing his manhood with my lips. I pushed as far down as I could go and held it before sliding back along his length and repeating. Again and again.

Steve grabbed my head from behind and held my face against him when I'd got as much of his cock in as I could manage and tried to force the last bit down my throat. I didn't expect it - He'd never been so demanding to me before... I wrenched myself back digging my nails into his thighs.

"Take me down all the way." he muttered.

I tried again, but he grabbed my head from behind and forced me further again.

"Suck my cock, you dirty bitch!"

What the fuck, we'd tried some role play before but neither of us had ever been comfortable talking dirty to each other,

"That's it, suck it all the way down you dirty whore."

Perhaps I'd given out the wrong vibe instigating this illicit public sexual liaison, and he was carrying it on too far?

I pulled back from him.

"I need your pussy." he demanded.

He lifted me up as best he could one handed as he continued filming.

I was twirled round and I felt his free hand grope me beneath my skirt grabbing my knickers.

He roughly pulled them down, and his hand went straight to my ass. His finger probed my asshole. I shook my head, but his finger became more insistent jabbing into my tender hole. What was wrong with him?

He was usually so gentle and considerate in lovemaking. Tonight he was an animal. "Not my ass, only my pussy." I cautioned.

I reached round and found his hand and lowered it to my vagina. His finger wasted no time sinking into me. Then as the first finger withdrew, two fingers were pushed indelicately into my awaiting hole.

I lurched towards the door as he harshly and rapidly finger fucked me, in and out, in and out. I put my hands and forearms to the door to steady myself. As I did, the outside toilet door banged to announce someone entering. 'What's up?' He greeted. Shit was someone else out there? had they been there all along?

I blushed subconsciously as I thought of what he'd just heard. It must have been the man who was following me down the corridor - he must have come in as the other man left.

It didn't seem to stop Steve though.

I felt him press up against me and his hard on dig into me through my skirt.

I looked over my shoulder and mouthed 'No, wait.'

He didn't take any notice. He grabbed his dick in his hand and pushed it under my skirt to the entrance to my sex.

I shook my head, embarrassed.

His cock found its way into me, gliding past my welcoming pussy lips into my velvet hole.

I couldn't help myself and moaned out loud.

Outside the door the two men whispered. 'They're fucking in there'.

Steve began humping me, clutching my waist with one hand and pumping his dick inside me.

12