Deputized as a Slaver Ch. 01

Story Info
Undercover slavers search 4 submissives in dystopian future
1.9k words
4.09
19.8k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the third decade of the twenty-first century, the economy had finally imploded and the demand for employees appeared to permanently dry up. It appeared that a high rate of unemployment exceeding 17% would be a permanent fixture in the social fabric. Hordes of twenty-somethings had permanently indentured themselves with student loan debts that they could never hope to pay off.

Naturally, society had to find ways to deal with and "warehouse" the permanent unemployable underclass. It soon became apparent that there were many in the population who had hardwired submissive tendencies that could be exploited as free labor and as domestic sex slaves.

There arose a sub rosa army of specially trained men and women who were deputized to go undercover to the bars and social functions to ferret out attractive men and women wrestling with their submissive tendencies. After a few drinks, they would be cajoled to come home with the deputized slavers where they would be seduced and stripped of their autonomy as free citizens. Once enslaved, they would be registered as live stock with the USDA.

It was becoming more and more common place and socially acceptable to see a naked man or woman collared and leashed walked down the street by an elegantly dressed owner.

Carl was twenty-seven years, had a decent job as an insurance adjuster. He could not sustain a long-term relationship with a woman and over the years became increasingly driven by fantasies of being dominated and humiliated by beautiful women. He had tried to put these desires out of his mind but over time they became more insistent and compulsive. He knew only too well that it had become illegal to have these thoughts and that these impulses would eventually spell his demise.

It was on that fateful Friday night, he saw Chloe at the bar. She was a mocha mulatto woman, with long frizzy hair covering her shoulders, beautifully formed breasts filling out her expensive blouse, thick sensual lips. Her five foot eight inch frame was further enhanced by her four inch stiletto heels.

She smiled at him when he offered to buy her a drink. They made small talk all evening and hit the dance floor when one of them heard a favorite song.

She told him she really liked him and asked if he would like to go to her place for a night cap.

His imagination sizzled as she took out her keys to unlock the front door. As she switched on the lamp he was impressed with the fine taste evidenced by her décor. The clicking of her high heels on the hard floor somehow excited him. The rugs, the paintings on the wall, the small sculptures on the table exuded the sophistication of an accomplished collector.

"Can I make you a Crème de mint?" she asked.

She had him sit on the couch was she went to the bar to mix the drinks.

Watching him slowly imbibe the drink she prepared, she asked him to tell her about the details of his life, where he grew up, his relationships. The drink was relaxing him, giving him a strong buzz. He could feel the heat of her gaze and felt his inhibitions slipping away. She clicked the remote for soft jazz music.

What kind of work do you do, Chloe?

"I guess you could say I'm something of a psychotherapist, Carl. I help men deal with their issues".

"What kind of issues?"

"Well, many men find it stressful and tiring to maintain control in their jobs and everyday routine. They would like to find a safe outlet, a safe place in which they can surrender responsibility for outcomes and allow someone else to take control."

"I like to think I provide a safe haven for them to explore the submissive side of their nature. They rely on me to help them explore their darkest fantasies."

Carl could not help but feel his mind wandering.

"Chloe, what do you think of the reemergence of slavery in our society?"

"Don't you think we're taking a big step backwards?" Carl slurred.

"Not at all", Chloe stated authoritatively. "I think the demands of our modern society have given rise to a need to more forcefully 'manage' certain segments of our society.

"What do you mean", carl slurred.

"Well, first of all, it is clear that we will never be able to gainfully employ sufficient portions of our society. The unemployed if left to their own devices would be a drag on our economy and the government can no longer tax the working public enough to support those who can't work. The unemployed must now make themselves useful for the rest of us. It's only fitting that those of inferior ability or moral character be enslaved to serve the rest of us. Don't you think?"

Carl tried to ponder her comments as she began to stroke his hair.

"I do like you Carl, and I believe that we can get to know each other much better."

She began to kiss and softly bite his neck. He could feel her tongue going down his neck and his head began to pleasantly spin. She put her tongue in his mouth and he could taste her alcohol.

Slowly she removed his necktie, and began to unbutton his dress shirt. Her tongue swirled around his hardening nipples as her hand explored his inner thighs and crotch.

Suddenly, she gazed into his eyes caressing his cheeks with her finely manicured nails. Once she sensed his acquiescence, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly.

She motioned to him and he raised his butt for her to pull down his trousers. She was wearing an Ann Klein II suit, black nylons, a Rolex watch, and he was wearing only his briefs. Her fingers were running up and down his chest and torso and occasionally tracing the outline of his erection coming thru the briefs.

Carl felt contented surrendering his power to her. Feeling quite intoxicated he felt contentment in the shadow of her authority over him.

She began to look at him long and hard. There was suddenly sadness in her eyes.

"Carl, I think I like you a lot. I think I like you too much to do this but it seems neither one of us has too much choice in this matter."

"I don't understand, Chloe." carl whispered.

"Carl, it's apparent that you are excited by me because I am a powerful woman, and you are excited by the idea of surrendering your power to me."

"Carl, it is obvious that you are a submissive man and by the power invested in me by the State as a deputized slaver, I have no choice but to do what I have been deputized to do and you have no choice but to surrender to your need to submit to me."

Chloe slipped her hands under the elastic band of his briefs and pulled them off, leaving Carl's engorged penis exposed to her.

"I kind of wished you and I could have pursued a normal relationship as equals but I can see you only have the moral fiber and will power to be a slave."

"Once you ejaculate within my fingers you will forfeit all rights as a free citizen. You will forfeit the right to wear clothing. You will forfeit the right to make any kind of decisions. You will forfeit all state granted licenses. And you will be shipped to a state facility where you will be trained to serve an owner who can sell you at auction when he or she tires of you."

Carl was trying with difficulty to grasp the situation but his besotted brain offered him no assistance. Right now he was being driven by his smaller brain.

"What saddens me most of all, carl is even after I've warned you about what is about to happen, you are still aroused and erect in my hands" stated Chloe.

"Once I make you ejaculate, you will lose your humanity and forever forfeit your freedom."

"As much as I am attracted to you, I will never see you in a setting like this as two responsible free adults, equals, exploring a future together but rather I'll be checking in with you at the Facility where you will be naked, collared, leashed."

"You will spend your time being trained, humiliated and exhibited in front of prospective owners."

carl dimly realized his urges had caught up with him and there was no turning back. He could no longer be a free man in this society. He did not deserve a place in the food chain among normal working people. He knew his place and Chloe would reluctantly take him there.

As on cue, he started to thrust his hips. She poured baby oil on his balls and his cock.

He could feel her nails gently scratching his balls.

Slowly, she began stroking his well oiled cock.

You have a nice cock, carl. You will serve your lucky owner well.

Chloe was performing the job she had been trained to do and he could feel the male essence in him boiling. She switched on a light and he could see the digital video camera on top of the bookcase recording the event on-line to satisfy the legal formalities.

"I'll try to make this last as long as I can", she cooed. "I want you to experience your remaining freedom as long as you can".

Up and down her right hand went. As her hand went up his shaft, her power over him grew. As her hand went down his shaft, his power over himself diminished. With the other hand, she caressed his balls.

"It's ok, carl. You don't need to be ashamed. After all, this is what you are, and we can always find a place in society for a wretched creature like you".

"I'll come to see you at your reorientation classes, and we will both remember what we could have had together. I'm sorry for that carl."

carl felt like he was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. He always knew there would be consequences but the time had come when he no longer cared.

He would no longer have to worry about making a living or competing in the world. Chloe and her ilk would forever provide for him and take care of his animal needs.

He was about to shed his dignity, his autonomy, and his claim as a human. Once he spilled his seed into Chloe's expectant fingers, he would be nothing more than an animal in everyone's eyes. The State would register him as livestock.

Suddenly, carl reached his point of no return. His entire body tightened up on him. All the fantasy pictures he had carried up to this point began to flash in front of his eyes.

"It's ok, carl, let it go.".Chloe whispered. "I'm here to catch it. I'm here to catch you."

Carl could feel his testicles explode. This was at once a celebration of his life, a celebration of his death as a free person and his birth as a subservient beast of burden.

This is what he always wanted. His cock exploded like a hand grenade. His sperm spurted out into her hands, splashing all over his stomach and her elegant blouse and skirt.

Her thick lips gave him a smile suggesting contempt and regret. She looked at him like a conquered prey. She was amused by the irony that as a young black woman she was instrumental in the enslavement of so many young and willing white men.

Two paramedics came in through the front door one brandishing handcuffs, the other brandishing a digital camera to record the scene. Chloe grabbed his buttocks and kissed him on the cheek before he was lead away naked and leashed to an uncertain future.