Deputy Duffy In Basic Training

Story Info
Deputy Duffy's first humiliating strip search.
2.7k words
4.16
144.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Deputy Duffy. I only got this job because my father is the sheriff. I have been working for many years and have had my share of adventures, but I guess I should start at the beginning. After I graduated from high school, were I went to an all boys boarding school, my father sent me to the police academy too follow in his foot steps.

At the young age of 19, I graduated from the police academy near the top of the class. The day I was sworn in, as a Deputy for my dad, was the only day he ever said he was proud of me. My father started me off slowly at first. I would do paper work and work road details, basically learning the ropes. Living and now working for my father was never easy. He had a bad reputation and was a tuff man to get along with. I also knew about his knick name, Strip Search Duffy, for his affection for them and conducting them frequently. This is why my mother left us when I was young and I never saw her again.

Our town is a small one. There is one supermarket, one bar, one gas station and so on. Everyone knows each other so making friends, especially girl friends were nearly impossible and going to an all boys' school really didn't help much either. There was a college on the edge of our town that we were in charge of policing, so I was hoping this would soon change. I was working late one night about six months into my training, when my father called in to tell me he was bringing in a couple of drug suspects. I knew he was working the college detail and knowing my dad, I figured the suspects were probably female ones, so when he showed up with two college cuties in tow, I was none to surprised. He led them into the processing room and slammed the door shut. I began to feel flushed as I began to imagine my father conducting a strip search of the two women.

After about a half and hour my father came out of the room and went across the hall to use the men's room. He also left the processing rooms' door half-open. Curiosity got the best of me so I crept up to take a peek. What I saw I would never forget. The two young woman were standing back to back while their wrists were handcuffed together, but the surprising thing was they were also buck-naked.

There was a blonde, lean and tall, with nice perky breasts. The other girl was a brunette, she was a little on the heavy side, but her Breasts were huge. Both the girls had their heads down, I could only assume they were totally humiliated. I was moving to get a closer look when I heard my father voice behind me.

"Care to join me," he said.

Like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar, I quickly returned to my desk while hearing my father laughing behind me. For the next couple of days my father laughed and teased me every time he saw me, while also sharing the story with my fellow deputies. He was obviously enjoying my embarrassing moment. About a week later he called me into his office for a man to man talk. He said a lot that day but the thing that stuck in my head was when he said. If I was his son, then he couldn't stand to have me running away every time I saw a naked woman

The next day he led me into the processing room, as I entered the room I was surprised to see Ann Davis sitting on the large stainless steal table that was in the center of it. Ann and her drunk of a husband, owned and ran the Crazy Horse, which is the only bar around.

"You know Mrs. Davis?" My father asked.

"Yes," Is all I could mumble as I shook her hand.

"Ann is here to help us out with our little problem. Today I will be showing you how to process a female suspect, from now on we will treat Ann as a suspected drug dealer," my father growled.

He grabbed Ann by the wrists and put them on her head.

"Easy," Ann groaned.

"The first thing you should do is frisk the suspect," my father continued.

With every thing happening quickly, my mind raced. Why would Ann agree to do this? She had to know my father had the hots for her, hell half the town did. Ann was a fox, she had long blonde hair and a killer body, yet her she was submitting to my fathers pat down, (Looking for contraband) as he called it. Ann was dressed in a tight blue skirt and a tight blue sweater that hugged her rather large breasts. She wore high spiked heels that made her about six feet tall. As my father was running his hands over her body, rather roughly, he was asking her rapid-fire questions all of which she seemed none to happy to have to answer. He told me to write her answers down on the clipboard that was hanging on the wall.

Name: Ann Davis Age: 29 Height: 5'7" Weight: 122 Measurements: 36d-24-35

"Your turn," My father barked, having finished giving Ann's body a good going over.

I turned to look at Ann's green eyes now welling up with tears. She was obviously embarrassed. In my blue uniform and with my baby 19 year-old face, I had to look more like a Boy Scout does than a Deputy does. I moved slowly, my face flushed, not really believing this was happening. I followed my fathers instructions that he was barking, I started running my hands over her blue skirt up over her back than down her front just lightly brushing her breasts down to the front or her skirt. I thought I did a good job but my father just looked at me and laughed.

"Son you weren't paying attention," he huffed.

"When searching a busty suspect like her you have to take your time and do a thorough search, she can hide a lot of contraband there," he said this while fondling Ann's breasts over her sweater. He stopped and shoved her into me and I went next trying to do a better job this time, I was trying to act professional but I had to admit I loved having Ann's soft breasts in my hands. I noticed Ann squirming under my touch but she remained surprisingly silent.

"Son when a suspect is wearing heavy clothing you might have to make some adjustments. Now unbutton her sweater," my dad barked. By the tone in his voice I knew he was serious, so I started to fumble with Anne's buttons. She had a worried look on her face but did not protest. There were only a couple of buttons so soon the sweater fell open exposing her small blue bra, her breasts, almost spilling out of their cups. I again searched her per my father request, running my hand over the bra and checking under the straps. He had me lift each breast out of their cup and inspect each one. I had to admit the feeling was almost overwhelming. She had soft full breasts with large shiny areolas and nice brown nipples. Ann squirmed even more under my touch as I massaged her now naked breasts. My father whispered something in her ear and she seemed to calm down a bit. I was a little disappointed when my father told me to stop, however that quickly faded when he announced that her lower-half search would be next.

He helped me pull up her tight skirt, which revealed her small blue silk panties. I roamed my hands over them patting them down looking for contraband.

"Come on guys," Ann finally protested. Ignoring her I gave her ass an unyielding rub down. I was surprised that for a larger size ass how firm it was.

We finished with our manual pat down and stood back. Ann reacted to this by quickly pulling her skirt down and had started to put her breasts back into her bra.

"Ann, what are you doing your going the wrong way," my father hissed.

"What!" Ann cried.

"Strip!" My father barked, "and I mean now."

"Look I don't wanna." Ann started.

"I know you don't want to, but you have no choice once you start you can't change you mind," he interrupted.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Ann cried out, as she began to shed her clothing. She wasn't the only one. I stood back like a deer in caught in the headlights, watching her unintentional strip show; it was only the second live naked woman for me. The other one was a drunk 18 year old girl, who had a sticklike figure, who took my virginity in a darkened room a couple of weeks ago, but she was no Ann Davis!

Ann passed her clothing to my father, pausing only to shed her panties. Left totally naked my father let her put her heels back on. What a guy! Ann tried to cover her voluptuous body with her hands. My father was having none of that and quickly barked.

"Ann put your hands back on top of your head and spread your legs two feet apart," he barked.

"Bastard," Ann shot back, but quickly complied when my father grabbed her ass. We took our time soaking the beautiful specimen on display before us, making her turn around several times.

"Natural blonde," my father whispered to me, breaking me from my trance.

"Ann lets have a better look," my father gasped, as he ordered Ann to turn around and grab her ankles. Ann slowly, almost teasingly complied. After a visual inspection my father announce it was time for an even closer look. He stood by her side and reached around her and spread her ass cheeks, which gave us a spectacular view of her anus and pussy lips that were free of pubic hair.

Then he had her spread her pussy lips for us and we saw her pink insides. Pink instantly became my favorite color. If my father wasn't with me I think this would have been to much for me, but my father was cool and in complete control he hadn't even broke a sweat, while I was covered in it. He led her to the table an ordered her to climb up on it and told her to get up on all fours. I could tell Ann was pissed, but she complied.

"What a sight, man this was almost too good to be true," I thought.

Watching my father in action, I had a new respect him and for the first time I was proud to be his son. He announced it was time for a cavity search. He said we should start with her perfect pussy, I had to agree! He explained the making up of one using medical terms most of which went over my head at that moment. I was just lost in lust, as I probed my finger around and about her now aroused pussy. My father let me take my time; as it was my first time, he announced, which silenced Ann's protests. My father pushed her shoulders onto table and tucked her knees up as he announced it was time for the rectal search.

We put on rubber gloves and he went first showing me how to lube up the glove and proceeded to lube up Ann's anus. He went slowly and I couldn't really make out every thing that was being said as he slowly worked his finger in and out of her asshole, I was just nervously waiting for my turn. My father watched over my shoulder as I went next. Ann squirmed on the table as my finger entered her backside. I was definitely enjoying myself now. Ann looked back at me several times over her shoulder almost pleading me to stop with her tear filled green eyes.

"No such luck," I thought.

Instead I inserted two fingers into her hot pussy that was gapping wide open. Thrusting my hands back and forth several times, it was soaking wet. Ann was thrashing around on the table while letting out groans of pleasure. After several minutes my father patted me on the back, while telling me that he thought she had had enough. I disappointingly withdrew my fingers and cleaned up her body juices from my hands with a wet nap.

After several minutes had pasted, Ann rolled over and was now sitting on the edge of the table.

"Ann," My father barked.

"What now," Ann mumbled.

"I need you to take care of one more thing," he said, pointing to the front of my pants."

I was a little embarrassed that I had such a noticeable erection.

"Don't be embarrassed son, it happens, oh well I'd love to stay, but I have Penny waiting for me in the other room." My father said, as he patted me on the back. Penny is a barmaid, who works for Ann, at the Crazy Horse. I thought I saw her car parked out back earlier. He left quickly slamming the door behind him and for the first time I was alone with Ann.

"Look asshole," Ann cursed at me. "I only fuck my husband so don't get any funny ideas."

"I'm sorry Ann really, I think I just got a little carried away," I stuttered.

Ann looked at me with her arms on her hips with a (no shit) look on her face.

"It's just...well you are just so beautiful, and your body, it's just so overwhelming," I managed.

"Well, at least you know how to apologize," she hissed, still a little mad.

I thought she was going to get up and put her clothes on, but instead she knelt down in front of me and quickly peeled down my uniform pants and boxers, freeing my now throbbing prick.

"Ann, what the...really you don't have to do this." I moaned, as know it was my turn to be totally embarrassed.

"Let's just get this over with," she hissed, "and don't think I'm going to swallow, and don't touch my fucking hair."

I would have responded but her lips and tongue were now working their magic. I was too stunned to do any thing other than grip the edge of the table and enjoy my first blowjob. She was quickly applying increased pressure probably trying to get it over with as fast as possible. It felt so damn good I knew as hard as I tried not to, that I was going to erupt soon. I felt a rush come over me and my body shook, Ann pulled me out of her mouth and was jerking my dick, with her hand, as I blasted cum over her swaying breasts that I had enjoyed so much earlier.

Ann stood up, looking down at her now cum covered breasts, she flashed me a sly look, so I pointed at the door.

"The bathrooms are across the hall," it's all I could manage. I was just too stunned by today's events.

"Well at least you will always remember me, I mean you never forget your first blowjob," she whispered in my ear.

I could only nod in agreement, I knew I would never forget this day.

Ann gathered her clothes and quickly headed across the hall. And so it began.

Just to tie up some of the question the story might have raised. It seems dad found Ann and Penny serving drinks after hours one night at the Crazy Horse, Ann's husband had long since passed out drunk. My dad rounded up the remaining customers, there were twelve in all, and he threatened them all with a trip down to the station, but instead worked out a quick deal with Ann and Penny. He said he would let them off the hook, but they owed him, little did Ann and Penny know what they were getting themselves into. He let most of the customers' go home except for two college girls, who were celebrating their 21rst. birthdays. He had each one strip for him, as he sucked down some beer, while they each did their own sucking. Man, I wish I was there for that one.

I think I'm going to like working for my father after all.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES.

Please, send comments to Deputy Duffy

The following story and all my stories are pure fiction.