Derek & Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ang. are you sure? I mean, me touching them is one thing but I don't know how far we should go, ya know." Derek said.

Angela pulled her hand from her panties and turned around to face her brother. Derek felt her warm wet fingers on his stomach and looked down at his sister smiling at him. She traced a circle around his navel.

"I need this, Derek. I need to feel close to someone right now. I need to feel loved -- to feel sexy -- and I can't think of anyone I'd rather it be with than you. Can we just have this one night together? Don't let me be alone tonight, Derek. I love you so much, and right now I need this. I need you. Please." Angela breathed.

Derek watched as his sister spread her legs wide and pulled her lips apart as she stroked her clit up and down inside her panties.

"God, Ang,you look so good." Derek said as he squeezed his sister's breasts harder as he watched her masturbate.

He pinched her nipples harder and tugged on them, which caused her to lift up from him and arch her back as she moaned. Derek leaned down and ran his tongue up Angela's neck them pinched her ear between his teeth as he tugged at her nipples. Angela could feel her brother's hot breath on her neck and that spurred her on. She plunged 2 fingers deep within her wet pussy and began working them in and out slowly as she pressed against her clit with her other hand.

"That's it, Ang. Fuck your pussy for me." Derek breathed into her ear as he manipulated her nipples.

He slid a hand down his sister's quivering stomach and placed it on her's, holding it through her jeans. He could feel her fingers moving under his and gently manipulated them, causing her to plunge deeper into her already soaked pussy. Angela was somewhat surprised to feel her brother's hand on her's but it added to her excitement. She arched her hips upwards and began pumping her fingers harder, causing her palm to bump against her engorged clit with each inward push. Within moments she felt the first wave of an orgasm rush over her and she could feel herself squeezing her fingers inside her.

"Oh god, Derek -- I'm cumming!" she cried out as their hands moved in unison.

Derek gripped his sister's hand tighter and squeezed her breast harder as he felt her writhing against him. Once her hand had stopped moving under his he continued to hold it until she slowly withdrew it from her panties. Once Angela's hand was in view once again Derek noticed that his sister's fingers were wet and shiny with her juices. He reached out and took hold of her wrist bringing her hand towards him, then leaned down and sucked two of her fingers into his mouth, cleaning them off.

Angela turned around to face her brother in surprise and watched as he licked his lips. "How do I taste?" she said nervously.

Derek gave his sister a wide smile.

"Delicious!" he said. Angela smiled then gave a faint giggle as she slipped her hand back into her panties then brought her fingers up to her brother's mouth.

"Maybe you'd like a second helping then." she said as her brother sucked and licked her fingers until he'd gotten all of her juice off them.

Angela slipped her fingers from her brother's mouth and slowly ran them over his lips. She smiled lovingly at him then brought herself up and softly kissed him, tasting herself on his lips, then laid her head on his chest and gave a contented sigh.

Derek brushed Angela's dark hair out of her face and smiled at her then ran his hand down her spine. He felt her quiver against him and let out a soft moan. Derek kissed his sister's forehead then began stroking her back with both hands as she slid her's over his chest to his shoulders. Angela loved the feeling of her brother's hands caressing her and could feel his fingertips brushing over the sides of her breasts and down towards her hips. She hadn't zipped up her jeans yet and Derek was easily able to slip a hand in and stroke part of her firm ass.

Angela lifted herself off of her brother and looked into his dark blue eyes. "Sleep with me tonight, Derek. Don't let me be alone."

Despite what had just happened Derek was still taken aback by his sister's request and said "Geez, Ang. I don't know. I mean what we just did was great. I loved it. But I don't know if we should let things go too far with us, ya know...?"

Angela gave her brother a confused look then started laughing. Derek stared as her breasts jiggled and swayed in front of him, then looked up at her waiting for her to say something.

"No, silly." Angela said "I meant sleep with me as in sleep -- not fuck. I'd love to be able to spend the night just feeling you against me like this. Is that ok?"

Derek looked up from his sister's breasts and smiled at her.

"Yes. I'd love that too, Ang." he said as he ran his hands over her back then watched again as her breasts moved under her. Angela watched her brother's eyes as he stared at her chest and smiled to herself.

"You must really love my boobs, little brother, you can't seem to take your eyes off of them." she said laughing and gave them a shake.

"Are you kidding? I love 'em!" Derek said as he ran the backs of his hands down them and over his sister's hard nipples. "I don't want you to ever put that blouse back on."

Angela lifted herself off of her brother and stood beside the sofa with a hand out-stretched. "Come on, Derek. Time for bed." she said as she pulled him to his feet.

Angela led her brother by the hand upstairs to what used to be her and Richard's bedroom and turned on the light on the nightstand beside the bed. She stood there for a moment while her brother continued to stare at her then turned and pulled down the bedding and sat on the edge of the bed. Derek watched as she slowly pulled her jeans down and smiled as he saw her sitting there wearing nothing but a pair of lacy white panties. It was the closest to naked that he'd seen his sister, and for one of the few times in his life he was at a loss for words. Angela felt somewhat nervous, but smiled and got into bed.

"Hurry up and join me. I'm lonely here all by myself." she said as she pulled the sheets down on the other side of the bed and patted the mattress.

Angela watched as her brother walked around to his side of the bed and quickly pulled his jeans off and slid in next to her. As Derek climbed in next to her she noticed the sizable tent in his boxers and she felt her clit jump in response. She had never before wondered what that part of her brother's body might look like, but the sudden rush of lust and curiousity made her want to reach out and stroke him. Still, she felt pangs of guilt. Letting her brother see her topless and watch her masturbate like she had was naughty enough, but she didn't think she could actually have sex with him. Besides, she worried that it would eventually harm their relationship somehow -- especially if he began dating someone. They just didn't need the added pressure she rationalized.

Angela ran her eyes over her brother lying next to her. The top half of his body was not covered by the sheet and she let her eyes roam over his muscular body. She slowly drew her fingers over his chest tracing circles around his nipples then followed the trail of hair down to his belly and rubbed slowly. Glancing further down Angela noticed a bulge in the sheet and pressed herself hard into the mattress and moved her hips in a circle. Her clit was throbbing even more and she could feel herself getting very wet again. Angela looked at her brother and gave him a wicked grin as she continued to grind her clit into the mattress. Derek's hand was slowly sliding down her back and over her hip as he watched his sister's movements. He squeezed her hip firmly and pulled her towards him. Angela slid her leg over Derek's so her wet pussy was now pressing firmly against his thigh, seperated only by the thin material of her panties. She moaned softly as she slid along her brother's leg, feeling the course hair on it against the soft skin of her thighs. She also felt Derek's hard cock pressing against her and she suddenly felt guilty and selfish.

Angela looked up at her brother and said "Derek. You... you didn't come. I'm so sorry. I feel like I've been so selfish tonight."

"It's ok, Ang." Derek said with a smile "I don't mind. I know you really needed a release after everything. Plus I loved it too. Tonight was the wildest night of my life."

Angela giggled. "Ya, mine too. But I want you to come, Derek. Unless you don't want to. Maybe you're not as turned-on as me." she said and gave a fake pout.

"Nice try, big sis, but you know I am." Derek said and pushed his cock hard against his sister's stomach.

Angela moaned deeply and moved her body against her brother, feeling his erection against her. She thought to herself that he must be a lot bigger than Richard was and couldn't help but wonder how he would feel inside her.

"Stroke it, Derek. Stroke that nice big cock of yours for your big sister. Come for me."

Angela said as she pulled the sheet off of herself and sat next to Derek with her feet tucked under her. She spread her legs wide and ran her hands up her thighs to press against her clit through her panties.

"Do you want to watch me, Derek? Let's come together this time. Stroke your cock while I rub my tight wet pussy. Show your big sister how horny she's made you." Angela said as she slid a hand in her panties to rub her clit and wet lips, and reached up to squeeze one of her breasts and tug at her nipple.

Angela watched as Derek's hands slipped under the sheets and he lifted himself up to pull his boxers down. Unrestrained by his boxers her brother's cock now stood straight up and made an even bigger tent in the sheet. Angela gasped at the sight of it, and quickly pushed two wet fingers inside herself as she moaned. She was even more turned-on than she had been earlier on the couch and knew it wouldn't be long before another orgasm would overtake her. She watched as her brother stroked himself under the sheet as he stared at her. The siblings masturbated together as they stared at one another's bodies, lit only by the lamp on the nightstand. Suddenly Derek's body tensed up and he moaned loudly.

"Oh god, Ang. I'm cumming!" he cried out as he arched his back.

Watching her brother and hearing his cries of pleasure was enough to push Angela over the edge, and within moments she too moaned loudly as she had an orgasm. She cried out as the last wave swept over her she pulled her soaked fingers from her panties and collapsed next to her brother. She brought her wet fingers up to his mouth and smiled as he eagerly sucked them clean.

Angela looked down at her brother's hand resting on his chest and noticed that his fingers had ribbons of his juices on them and she reached out and licked them, then slowly pulled them into her mouth to suck them clean. Looking down towards Derek's navel she noticed a large puddle and smiled. Slowly she raised herself up and drew her tongue over her brother's belly, licking up all of his semen that she could find. Derek stroked her back and ran his fingers through her hair as she slowly licked lower, then watched as she pushed the sheet down to reveal the beginnings of his pubic hair.

"Careful down there." Derek said with a chuckle "He's resting, and if you wake him up he'll be angry."

Angela moved herself back up towards her pillow and laid down facing her brother. "If I make him angry do you think he'd eventually forgive me?" she said with a coy smile.

"Oh I think so." Derek said "I'm sure you could wrap him around your little finger and get him to do whatever you wanted."

"I'm not so sure about that, little brother... or should I say, big brother. What you have there is too big for me to wrap my little finger around. But I'm tempted to try and wrap my lips around it sometime if you want." she said with a sly grin.

"You're bad." Derek said smiling and pulled her close.

"You don't know the half of it, but you just may find out before you leave. I think we had better get some sleep. We're going to need all the energy we have." Angela said as she reached over and turned out the light then cuddled up next to Derek.

Derek and Angela lay together in the darkness holding one another closer than they ever had before, both secretly hoping that what had happened wasn't the end of their new-found togetherness, and both silently promising themselves that they would make sure that this was just a new beginning.

This is my first attempt at erotica. If folks seem to like it I plan to continue the story. Thank-you to CyanideChick2 for help editing and her honest reaction. ;-)

12