Derrick Pt. 01

Story Info
A plumber fucks the wife of a client.
1.3k words
4.02
87.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Derrick. I am 26 and I am a plumber. Being a plumber is not a glamorous job. There is nothing I hate more than being elbows deep in another person's shit. Often I find myself asking how I ever got into this in the first place. It was my dad of course. He taught me everything I know, well almost.

There is a plus side to being a plumber. First, the money is good. At 150$ an hour, I can make bank on just a couple calls a week, and because I'm in a family owned business, I keep almost 100% of the profit. Another perk of being a plumber is house wives. It always seems like the worst plumbing problems happen in the middle of the week. Ill get a call , either from a panicked house wife or a frustrated hubby and then I run over and play hero. At 6'5 and a fit 240 lbs I am a very attractive guy. I've been told I can even make plumbing sexy. Now, this isn't some sleazy porn where the dirty plumber fucks the wives while some scummy 70's porn music plays in the background. But sometimes circumstances work out just right and I get to reap the rewards. A wife furious at a husband, a husband to busy to care. A crisis in the home that I can fix. Accidental nudity, a little wine: these are the perfect ingredients to an afternoon of fun and its exactly what happened the first time I fucked another man's wife.

It was June and I was called to an old ranch house just outside of town. It was a typical call. A leak under the kitchen sink, 30 mins of work max. The MR. of the house let me in and then left immediately. He was in an obvious hurry.

"Let yourself out, call me if you have any problems." he said before jumping in his BMW and speeding off.

I was hard at work when I heard a freighted shriek. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

I looked up and saw one of the most beautiful sets of leg I had ever seen. She stood there in front of me, hair wet, body covered with a very small towel. There was a pause and I soaked in the view. Then she ran off.

I went back to work. I was just about finished when she came back into the kitchen, this time clothed. "How is it? "She asked

"Its fine," I told her "Almost done."

"That's good," she said, "Sorry about earlier, my husband didn't tell me you were here." I could hear the distaste in her voice.

"No problem." I responded simply.

I finished and explained to the MRS. The work that I had done. "This pipe here cracked. I just cut out that section and replaced it, you should be good now."

She bent over in front of me to inspect the work, giving me a beautiful view of her perfect ass. "Looks good to me," she said "Let me get my purse and I'll pay you. Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked.

"No thanks," I responded. I waited a few minutes for her to return. She came back with a wine bottle and two glasses. "Are you sure I can't get you anything?"

I thought a moment "well I'll take a glass if you don't mind." She poured me some wine and we drank together making small talk. I didn't listen too much of what she said. I was too distracted by her long legs. The gist of our conversation was, she was mad at her dick head husband. Apparently he was worthless, or so she said. We drank another glass of wine, and then another. Throughout the conversation her body language became comfortable, very comfortable. She was siting very close to me, almost touching, her legs and shoulders were facing me and every time she made a joke or laughed she would lightly touch my arm. I had been mesmerized by her legs and ass for the better part of an hour and my cock was raging. I decided to take control of the situation.

We had migrated into the living room at this point. We were sitting on the couch. I reached over and grabbed her by the waist. She was very small framed and very light. She was probably 5'4 is and maybe 130 lbs. Most of her weight was in her breasts. I moved her easily from the couch into my lap and positioned her on top of my cock, then I reached up her shirt and cupped her breast. She went rigid at first but then relaxed. It only took me five minutes to have her shirt off and her tits in my mouth. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip while I sucked her tits. I rubbed her inner thigh with my free hand and she rocked her ass against my rock hard cock.

"Stand up," I told her "and take off your shorts."

She obediently nodded and then she stood in front of me and slipped her shorts down to her ankles revealing her white panties. There was a huge wet spot staining the front of her underwear. I placed my hand over her crotch and felt her warmth.

"Wow." I exclaimed. Her pussy was like a furnace. "On your knees,"I instructed her as I un buttoned my pants and pulled out my dick.

I pushed her head towards my cock. She opened her lips and took the head of my cock into her mouth. My dick is pretty large, about 8 inches and thick. I watched with secret joy as she struggled to fit it in her mouth. I looked into her big blue eyes as she worked my dick. She turned out to be a very good cock sucker. She sucked me for a while before I stopped her. She could have probably gone forever but I was ready to fuck. I stood up and bent her over the couch. I pulled her soaked panties down and pushed my cock into her. She gasped loudly as I pushed inside of her. Her pussy was tight and hot. I pushed in all the way until her ass was backed up to my hips and then I rested there a few moments and let her accommodate my size. Her legs were twitching, her breath quickened and she broke a sweat. I could feel her body quiver underneath me. I rubbed my hands up her back and down her ass. I grabbed her shoulders and reached around for her breasts. After a few seconds her breath slowed down again and she relaxed. I grabbed a handful of her lovely blonde hair and eased my cock out of her. Then I thrust it back in. I began to fuck her slowly

She began to moan softly. I took her cues and began to thrust harder and faster. Pretty soon I had her moaning like a whore. I felt like the whole town could hear her. I drove my cock into her furiously. My balls began to tighten and I knew I was close.

I didn't bother to ask her where I could cum. I just buried my cock as deep as I could and blew my load inside of her. We collapsed onto the couch together and rested a few minutes.

It was her who spoke first. "Well my husband will be home soon, you should probably leave."

"Ok" I said. I quietly gathered my things and then left.

Not long after that day Mr. and Mrs. Got a divorce. I was ugly and everyone in town knew about it. She ended up taking most of his money. He accused her of cheating but she denied everything and he had no proof. But there were whispers around town about the plumber who wrecked their relationship. If you ask me, there relationship was over before I ever got there.