Descendant of Baccus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

“Well then, let’s see if you’re willing to accept the consequences of your decision. Go to my desk. In the top left-hand draw you’ll find a large wooden ruler. Bring it here.”

She moved purposefully and returned with the implement of her punishment. By the way, I almost forgot to mention, her lower body was perfectly matched to her upper half. Seeing her naked and fucking the shit out of her would have been fun enough. Delivering a bit of abuse was the icing on the cake.

“What are you wearing under your skirt?

“Panties sir.”

“Remove them and hand them to me.”

She reached under her skirt and without revealing anything more than thigh she handed me a pair of aquamarine colored lace panties. They were warm and moist. Her scent was subtle. The crotch held a single red pubic hair.

“You’re wet aren’t you?”

“Yes sir.” She was clearly embarrassed but did not hesitate to answer.

I shifted to the edge of the couch.

“Lift your skirt and lay here.” I indicated my lap and she moved into position quickly.

Her ass was almost perfect. It was firm and round and had a small dimple where both cheeks met at the top. Its only flaw was a small almond shaped beauty mark on her right cheek. Some may have thought it was cute but I thought it took something away from her otherwise milky white skin.

“For your failure to adhere to my instructions you will receive ten slaps on each cheek. You will apologize to failing to adhere to my instructions after each. If you fail to do so promptly and sincerely I will start again from one. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” There was a slight quiver in her voice.

“One more thing; when we are alone you will refer to me as Master. In the company of others you are required to call me Sir. When we are in any part of this private space, regardless of who may be with us, you will also refer to me as Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” The quiver was more pronounced this time and as I probed her mind I discovered her only fear is that others would become aware of her role. She thought of this as a very private circumstance and hoped it would always be that way. I made a mental note to use this against her. After all, she wanted to be mastered and that role would clearly have to trump any other desire she might have.

I contemplated starting her off with a few gentle swats but as I pulled my hand back to deliver the first blow I noticed her tighten up and that sparked something in me I’d not realized was there before now. I was going to enjoy giving her a bit of pain. Nothing that was going to leave permanent marks of course but pain that would be seared into her brain quite indelibly.

The sound of the first shot as it made contact with her right cheek even made me flinch. A violent splash of red immediately took shape and her voice rang out, ”I’m sorry Master.” The second rap struck her left cheek with equal force and raised a new stripe of crimson to match the first and her voice rang out again, “Sorry Master”. By the time I reached the count of five for each cheek she was sobbing her apologies and I was hard as a rock. I continued to beat her mercilessly until I had delivered 9 to each cheek and she was crying loudly and forcing her apologies out.

I was determined to make her scream the last apologies out so with all the force I could muster I delivered the tenth blow to her royally abused right cheek. I got my wish as she screamed and almost lost it. I’m not sure how but she managed to voice one more apology. I drew on my reserves for the last blow and she screamed again and I thought I had her. It almost looked like the pain was going to overwhelm her and just as I was getting revved up about another round of punishment she barely whispered, “I’m sorry Master.” I was disappointed and elated all at the same time as I pushed her roughly off my lap and to the floor.

As she lay face down on the carpet sobbing I placed my shoe on her head and said, “That was only a taste of the punishment you will endure when you fail to please me. Remember it well and let’s see how long you can avoid another round. Now get yourself together. You have work to do.”

I have to admit, she was a pretty pathetic site and I was having a few pangs of remorse as she worked herself up to her knees and pulled a handkerchief from her skirt pocket to dry her eyes. Her ass was fiery red and must have hurt like hell. I would have to be careful in the future not to go to far. I really didn’t want to leave permanent marks on her lovely skin if I could avoid it and I did come very close to loosing control. I would have to learn to set limits for myself or I could easily wind up killing someone.

This all raced through my brain as she regained control and was waiting for my next instructions. All I needed to do was decide where I wanted to stick my cock first. I decided to let her guide my decision.

“I assume you’re not a virgin. Am I right?”

“You are right Master.”

“Do you consider yourself to be sexually skilled?”

“I think I am but I’m sure I have a lot to learn.”

Now that was a horribly safe answer. I decided to corner her.

“What do you consider your best sexual skill?”

“I believe my oral skills are the best.” That was too reserved for my tastes.

“You mean you think you give great head?” I wanted her to be blatant about.

“Yes Master, I’ve been told I’m good at giving head.”

“Do you swallow or spit?” The answer really didn’t matter. She would be swallowing unless I decided to cum somewhere else.

“If he cums in my mouth I swallow Master.” That was an interesting way to phrase her answer.

“Can you deep-throat.” She blushed a little.

“Sometimes Master. If the penis, I mean cock, is very big I can’t always get it all the way down.” She was beginning to get the idea.

“Well then slave, get your freshly spanked ass over here and show me how well you suck dick and let’s see if you swallow my rod.”

She moved with purpose and expertise. In a flash my pant were around my knees and my cock was being treated to a flurry of delicate kisses along its entire length. This progressed to long lollipop like licks around the head and back down to the base until I was nearly paralyzed with the pleasure she was delivering. She moved down to my balls and lavished each with warm kisses before drawing each into her hot mouth so she could tease them with her tongue and then she slid down and began teasing perineum. I began digging my nails into my palms to offset the pleasure or I was going to explode long before I wanted.

Now she moved back up the length of my dick and finally took the head in her mouth. By the way, I consider myself about average at just under seven inches long and about 2 inches thick so I fully expected her to deep-throat me and a quick probe told me she was feeling fairly confident about her ability to accomplish this.

She worked my cock slowly, taking me deeper with each stroke as she held me at the base. It was delicious. Her mouth was steaming hot, her tongue was perpetually active and her hand was following each stoke to insure my full length was being attended to. I had to use the nails-in-the-palm trick again.

She seemed to sense this and changed tactics once again. She took my cock from her mouth and began working her way down to my balls once again but this time she didn’t stop. She grabbed one leg and with more strength than she appeared to have, she lifted it up toward my chest. Her other hand spread my ass open and the next thing I knew her tongue was probing my back door. Now this was truly special and had the added benefit of easing the pressure I was felling to cum. So far she was getting a perfect score. There was only one test left and she started to work her way back up to her final exam.

This time she kept her hands away as she captured my cock in her mouth. She began to work it in again and each stoke allowed a little more of my dick to disappear into that exquisite mouth. When I felt the back of her throat she stopped and held me in place. She seemed to be getting herself psyched for the final plunge.

She pulled back once again until she had just the head in her mouth, then took a deep breath and then drove down. She stopped when her nose bounced against my crotch and she held it there. This was proving to be the best blowjob yet and I forgot about trying to hold out any longer. Again she seemed to sense this and began to stroke my full length with fervor and almost before I knew what was happening I blew my load down her silky tight throat and kept on shooting until I began to get dizzy. I was actually near to passing out when she finally eased up and sucked the last few drops from me. I needed water and some rest before I moved on. She looked up at me waiting for a sign of approval but I just shooed her off to get some water. She definitely earned some brownie points with her performance but I wasn’t prepared to let her know that just yet. Keeping her off balance for a while seemed like the better plan.

I drank two glasses of water before I felt whole again and could once again concentrate on my beautiful new slave. It was time to see her naked.

“Stand up and strip.” I was a simple command and she followed it without hesitation. She was not as well endowed as mom or my sisters. Her breasts were b-cups at best and probably a 34. They were firm however and seemed well suited to her body. Her nipples were also a bit small and her areolas very lightly colored so they hardly stood out from the rest of the breast. Like her ass, her breasts were milky white but these were free of any birthmarks or freckles.

Her stomach was flat and firm and her abs were well defined. She obviously spent time working out as her legs were also nicely toned. At 5 foot 5, she was not statuesque but still presented a very enticing total package.

Rachel also had a totally shaved pussy. This was a first for me and I decided I really liked the effect. Her pussy was small and puffy with labia that were slightly red and fully closed to conceal her inner treasure. I would have to spend some time eating that pussy but not now. For now, I was focused on using her. Sharing with her might come later.

She wore very little makeup and I found that pleasing. Much more than what she had applied would have spoiled the clean and innocent look she was presenting. The only bit of splash she had applied was with the deep red nail polish she had applied to both her fingers and toes. The color choice is what made this interesting. It was like a subtle sign of a repressed sexuality I was determined to bring to the surface.

“Do you masturbate?” My cock was beginning to stir again.

“Yes Master.”

“Show me.” She was embarrassed and a quick probe told me this was one more thing she thought of as completely private. She would learn soon enough that she had no privacy left.

She complied quickly. One hand moved to her tits while the other moved between her legs, which she had parted slightly. Her fingers danced over the outside of her pussy for a few minutes before she parted her lips with a single finger and began gently rubbing the hood of her clit. She was still working her tits as her clit began to poke its head out. She had a remarkable clit. Fully excited, it stood out a good half inch and was almost as think as her pinky. It was definitely the largest clit I’d seen and once it was fully extended she began focusing her attention on that trigger until I was certain she was about to cum.

“Stop now”, I demanded and she did with a sigh of frustration.

“You will not cum without my permission. That rule stands whether you are with me or not. If you do I will punish you severely. Now tell me, when you masturbate do you slip your fingers into your pussy?”

“No Master. Normally I just concentrate on my clit.” Her embarrassment seemed to be subsiding a bit and a quick look inside her head told me her need to cum was overriding her shyness.

“I want to see you finger fuck your pussy. Do it now!”

Her hand slipped back down and her middle finger quickly disappeared into her cunt. I had my first real look beyond her outer labia and she was clearly wet. She began working that finger in and out of her cunt when I demanded she add a second and then a third. She was getting close again.

“Stop now.” This time she nearly growled with frustration.

“Have you been fucked up the ass?” She turned red again.

“Yes Master but not often. It always seems to hurt and I can’t seem to relax.” She sounded apologetic.

“We’ll have to work on that. For now, turn around, bend over and finger you ass.” She hesitated for just the slightest moment but did as she was told. Her ass was still fiery red.

She was having a hard time getting her index finger inserted. If she was really that tight I was going to have a great time fucking that hole. Once she got it past her sphincter and started to appear more at ease I demanded she add a second finger. Again, she had to work hard to get it in and she was moaning slightly from what I discovered was discomfort rather than pleasure. That was fine with me.

“I want to see three fingers fucking your ass. Do it now!”

I slight squeak issued from her as she began to work the third finger up her ass.

“Now, fuck your ass and don’t stop until I tell you to. Use your other hand to work your pussy. Make it three fingers as well and remember, you don’t have permission to cum.”

Her obedience was complete and before long she was working each hole vigorously and fighting for control at the same time. She was obviously going to cum whether she wanted to or not and half of me was tempted to let her so I would have an excuse to punish her some more. The other half just wanted to fuck the shit out of her and leave punishment for future enjoyment. That’s the half that won out.

“Stop now!” The pathetic sound that issued forth was reward enough for me and punishment enough for her. She was on a hair trigger.

I rose from the couch and ordered her to kneel where I had been sitting. I spread her ass and spit directly into her slightly opened asshole to get some lubrication and then rammed my cock up her ass with absolutely no ceremony. She squealed like a stuck pig.

She was by far the tightest ass yet. So tight in fact, it almost hurt but that wasn’t going to stop me. I immediately began pounding her as best I could. Each time I withdrew her ass muscles helped and each time I pressed forward those same muscles fought back. The friction was building and so was my impending orgasm.

Rachel was crying and grunting with each thrust and was no longer on the edge of orgasm. The pain was overriding all of her pleasure receptors. That needed to change.

“Finger your cunt bitch. I’m not going to stop banging your ass until you cum.” I hoped that would provide the incentive she needed.

There was no hesitation this time. She immediately went to work on her clit and before long her cries of pain had been replaced with the distinct sounds of her pending orgasm. I spit again to get some lubrication on my cock and redoubled my efforts to fuck her silly.

I was still not close and she was just about ready to explode orgasm. I decided I needed to slow her down. I could have simply told her to stop frigging her cunt but I decide to try something different this time. I entered her mind and tried to push her orgasm back. It wasn’t working so I increased my level of concentration and dug more deeply into her brain. Finally, I found the pleasure center and began trying to work it down from its current peak. Again, I had to concentrate more intensely and this was starting to have an effect on my own orgasm. The harder I worked to push her back from the edge the more my own orgasm retreated. I needed to change tactics.

I dug into my own mind to find a way to compartmentalize and separate these two efforts and much to my surprise I found I could focus on both pleasure centers simultaneously. I was thrilled with this discovery and now worked to hold her orgasm at bay while I refocused on achieving mine.

She was crying in frustration and working her clit so hard I thought she might rip it right out when I finally felt myself reaching the point of no return. Now that I was there it was time to release her and the second I did she exploded. The scream she let out sounded more like the roar of a lioness as she began to convulse in orgasm. She was cumming with such force I almost lost my grip and that was when I finally let go.

I love the sight of my cum being pushed out around my cock and this load was so huge copious amounts of cum were now oozing from her ass. I made sure I’d worked the last few drops out and then pushed her away like a used rag. She fell forward, drew herself into a ball and started to cry uncontrollably.

“Why the fuck are you crying?”

It took some time for her to finally mouth the words and even then they came in a staccato beat between her sobs and sniffles.

“I’ve never cum that hard Master. What did you do to me? I thought I was going to die if I didn’t cum and I just couldn’t get there. God, I was so close for so long. It was torture Master.”

“I did exactly as I pleased and from now on I will continue to use you as I please. I control when and if you cum. Please me and I might let you orgasm. Fail to please me and I might just let you die trying to reach orgasm. From now on you are my bitch. Now, go get yourself cleaned up and go home. I want you back here at 9. Also, you are not allowed to wear panties and you are never to wear pants in my company. I want easy access to your cunt and ass. You will keep your pussy shaved and smooth. One more thing; we need to get your miserable ass to loosen up a bit. You will go out at lunch tomorrow and buy a dildo that is slightly larger than my cock. Every morning when you wake you will fuck yourself in the ass with that dildo. You will do this for no less than a half hour and you will not cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Her voice left no doubt that she had been left weak from our efforts and that was further confirmed as she struggled to get to her feet.

“Good. Now get the fuck out of here!” She turned to collect her clothes and was about to get dressed.

“I thought I told you to get the fuck out of here. You can dress outside. Tomorrow I’ll give you another lesson in obedience. Now, get out.”

She sheepishly turned and headed out the door with her clothes in hand.

I sat back and reflected on my first experience as a slave master and was not entirely comfortable with how I’d performed. I needed to find better balance between driving my slave to submission and providing reward as an incentive. I guess I would need as much training as my slaves. Oh well, nothing good in life comes without a price and this price was going to be willing paid. I liked being a master and would enjoy it even more once I’d mastered this art form.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12