Descendant of Baccus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt fit like a glove. It was perfectly tight. There's just no other way to describe how well it fit me. It was like her pussy had been custom made for my cock and I almost regretted having to move at all. With her muscles snapping away I almost didn't need to. I was content just to remain held in that silky, pulsing embrace. I did eventually give in and began slowly fucking her with long deep strokes. It didn't take every much of this before I emptied my balls deep in that dark paradise and as I did she went off again.

"You are one of the most orgasmic people I know. Have you always been this sensitive?"

"Yes Master, does it bother you? I will try to control it if you wish." Even if I wanted her to I doubt she would have succeeded for long. It's tough when you're fighting against nature.

"It doesn't bother me. Don't hold back." I was now on a mission to see how many orgasms I could draw from her before she collapsed from exhaustion.

"Have you been exercising with your dildo? "

"Yes Master, every morning just as you instructed."

"And you haven't cum during those session? I find that hard to believe." She was almost desperate to respond.

"I swear Master, I have not cum. I try to concentrate on really bad memories while I'm working with the dildo and that seems to help me maintain control. It also helps me keep from getting too tense around the dildo." She was being totally truthful.

"Well then, lets see how the exercises have worked."

I slipped my cock from her pussy and pushed her legs up to her chest to ease access. My cock found its target without any assistance and I began to push forward. Her expression changed and as I probed I found she was going into the same memory exercise she used with the dildo. She was thinking about her grandmother's funeral. That was too depressing for me so I left her thoughts alone and refocused on the task at hand.

She was only slightly looser than she had been the first time I invaded her rear entrance and it was still a bit uncomfortable. That may have been exacerbated by the workout from the previous night. Whatever the case was I decided she needed more work and I needed to get my last nut elsewhere.

"You still need a lot of work here. Before you go home tonight I want you to buy a slightly larger dildo and I want you to start exercising twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night should do. Are you still using lube?"

"No Master, just some saliva."

"Good, keep it up and let's see if we can't make this fine ass a bit more fuckable."

I slipped out of that vise and moved up to her mouth. Realizing what I wanted she grabbed a second pillow and propped her head up to allow direct access and I went right to work fucking her sweet mouth. The contrast of her super-tight ass and her soft mouth was like night and day. The contrast was so drastic I was unable to cum so I just pulled out and jerked off on her pretty little face. I felt much better as I fed her the last few drops and watched her scoop the mess from her face with my cock and then lick it clean. I was satisfied but there was more to do. I still had a goal to achieve.

I moved off her chest, flipped her over, drove my cock back into her tight cunt and began banging away. She came. I increased the force of my thrusts and after five minutes of intense work she fired off again. I threw her over on her side, lifted one leg high over my shoulder and turned it up a notch. Five more minutes passed and she was off again. This time her eye's fluttered a bit and I thought I had her but she came back. I was getting more and more determined. I flipped her onto her back, threw the other leg over my shoulder and began slamming so deep I was pounding against her cervix. I had her. She built to one more intense orgasm and as it took hold her eyes rolled into the back of her head and as she came down from this one she was out. That's when I fired off the last load of the afternoon. I was feeling like a gold medal winner at the Olympics as I left her to recover and danced off to the shower. I may have rewarded her a bit too much but that was ok. We'd have sufficient opportunity to balance the accounts.