Descent into Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of being angry Luna just smiled and said "Princess Raven and Mistress Bellatrix await your pleasure in their chamber"

The two blondes smiled and left the room and as they did they both said to Luna with a smile "He is all you said he would be and much, much more."

Luna stood before Harold as he came out of the drunken stupor the twins had put him in before they were going to draw blood and I knew she had changed transformed in some way but he could not put a finger on it. She had a glow about her, a certain aura the same aura I felt with Bellatrix.

Luna was also dressed differently; She was in a hooded black cloak the same one Bellatrix wore full length and made of see through lacy material.

"Come my beloved," Luna said as she stretched out her hand to Harold and taking him by the hand they suddenly disparated from where we were back to her loft which had been changed as well the stage obviously set for a ritual.

"It is time for us to seal our union and take your training to the next level," Luna said with a soft smile "Bellatrix has given me powers just below hers and now I am a level five and by dawn you shall be as well and our souls will be united and you shall know powers you never imagined possible in your wildest darkest fantasies

"You must pledge your soul and life to our teachings and be joined by blood with me and only then you can know our secrets. You will see and experience things you must never speak of to anyone outside our level. Are you willing to partake of this ritual and forever changed, your soul no longer yours but controlled by our dark lord Diablo?"

"Oh yes" Harold replied in an eager voice. "I am more than ready. I know this is what I was born for."

"Very well my beloved" Luna said as she removed her cloak to reveal her hot sumptuous body. "Let us begin."

Luna removed Harold's clothes so that they were both naked and Harold was lying on his back while she was straddled over him, her pussy engulfing his cock Taking a dagger she held out her right palm and slit it so it was bleeding. Taking the pewter goblet that was laying on the table she put her hand over it allowing her blood to freely flow until it begin to stop.

Taking Harold's hand she slit his left palm and let the blood drain from it into the glass and when it had begin to stop she took the goblet held it up and said "Lords of Darkness bless this our holy sexual union. May our souls become one with you and each other and bestow on your newest servant the powers bestowed on me by Mistress Bella. We give ourselves to you and bless the consummation of our spirits and bodies as we freely engage in our Holy Sexual Worship"

Luna then took a drank and held the goblet our to Harold as she helped him sit up and said "Drink my beloved Let our bodies and souls become one" and with that I took a drink until it was all finished.

Placing her palm on his she said "My Soul to your soul, my essence to your essence, let us become with each other and the netherworld," and with that she began to ride him cowgirl style.

Harold could feel her pussy grip the sides of his cock and milk it for all it was worth as she rubbed it down to a nub. He could feel our souls join and saw in his mind what the ceremony she underwent tonight and saw Bella make love to her and then bite her and turn her into a vampire like creature yet he was not afraid.

Deep inside Harold could feel his cock fill with cum and knew it wouldn't be long until he was going to cum. Luna sensed it as well and crooned saying "Oh yes baby give yourself to me. I want to feel your hot manhood deep inside me"

Harold could feel Luna's pussy quiver quake and contract and it wasn't long until he felt her juices trickle over my cock and I could hold back no longer and I spewed my hot load deep into Luna's pussy.

Luna crooned with delight as their juices mixed together and she then turned him over so she was on her back and he was on top. Luna wrapped her luscious legs around my body and pulled me in as he continued to fuck her.

Harold and Luna would continue to fuck and Luna's luscious legs wrapped around Harold's body locked her ankles and pulled him in. Harold and Luna's passions were rising and it wouldn't be long until Harold was ready to spunk his second load. It was all he could do to keep from cumming and at the height of their passion would be when Luna would strike.

Without warning Luna bared her fangs and sunk them in to Harold's neck almost completely draining his body of blood, but keeping enough to barely sustain life. Raising up Luna, took the dagger cut her chest and put Harold's head to the cut.

"Drink my beloved and receive the elixir of eternal youth and life," Luna said with a sweet voice and Harold instinctively began to drink and as he did he felt himself become stronger.

As Harold Drank Luna said "Oh my blessed goddess impart onto your new servant thy powers and make us equal in all things," then she recited something in the ancient tongue and Harold felt himself become changed so that he was like Luna and had had her powers

After Harold had finished drinking the slit on Luna's chest had mysteriously healed as had the ones on her hand and his hand. They were truly one and spent the rest of the night making love until dawn.

The following Monday Harold and Luna returned to work and his coworker's noticed a distinct change in him. He seemed to have more confidence and even made Brad take notice and begin to respect him.

Harold would see just how Luna had changed when two of her old high school classmates came into the office both very smug and quite successful in their own rites as sales reps.

The first blonde named Mindy would say "As I live and breath if it isn't little Sara Miller." The other named Heather would say "It is you isn't it," and Luna would reply in the affirmative not having too much to say to them.

Oh yes, Mindy replied, I forgot, you don't want to be called Sara do you, she said mockingly. It's Luna now isn't it, and Luna just calmly smiled and went on like nothing was happening Just then the girls would cross the line and Harold would see just how Luna had changed.

"Tell me Luna dear," Mindy said mockingly Are you still hanging out with your pitiful vampire friends having sad vampire sex," and both girls just giggled.

Without anger Luna calmly reached out with her mind and strangled both of them just enough to make them gasp for breath as she calmly said with a smile "Now, Now Mindy, let us mind our tongue. I would hate to have misfortune befall you for something you said," and then released them from her grip.

Both girls knew they had crossed the line and quickly left those watching never said a word about it. Luna had gained respect from her workers as did Harold over time.

To find out what happens next be sure to read the next chapter entitled "Inside the Coven"

12