Descent into Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stroking my sex again as I watched. Just lightly. God it felt so good. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to watch and see what they would do next, but I couldn't resist touching myself.

Carlos had his hands on her hips and she was using her legs to raise and lower her hips and stroke his cock in and out of her cunt. Her hands were free to play with her little tits and she was taking full advantage of it. The best part of this position was that I could see her face and watch the expression on it as she slowly approached her third climax of the day. She was making mewling sounds that told me and her lover that she was about to cum again.

"Are you going to cum with me this time?" she asked.

"No, not in this position. Go ahead. Then I'll finish on your tits."

She smiled. "Oh good. I love it when you do that. It's so nasty."

"Go on make yourself cum with your clit," he said. He used his hands to hold her hips down firmly so she was fully impaled on his prick. She put a hand on her belly and slid it down until it reached her clit, just above where his dick was penetrating her cunt.

She rubbed her clit and then I could see her pinch it between her thumb and forefinger. "Ayyyyyeeee," she screamed as her third climax tore through her.

When it was done she collapsed back on to his chest while he picked up his legs to keep her from breaking his rigid dick off. It was clearly an uncomfortable position and they rolled to one side so he was behind her. His dick was still in her and he started to fuck her in the spooning position they had somehow managed to land in.

"No, no," she said. "No more. I can't take any more. Just cum on my chest." She rolled away from him and lay on her back, her legs spread wantonly. He arose and positioned himself on his knees between her legs. He leaned forward so his cock was over her belly dripping her pussy juices on her navel. As he turned to face her she looked over him and we made eye contact again and again she smiled as if to ask rhetorically, "Aren't you enjoying this." She knew damn well I was enjoying it because I hadn't run away.

After her brief smile Sofia returned her attention to her lover. She pushed her long silver hair from her face and watched him intently as he stroked his cock. That's it, Carlos," she said. "Make that beautiful cock of yours squirt. Make it squirt your hot juicy cum all over me." I told myself she was speaking loudly enough to ensure that I could here her.

Carlos pumped furiously at his cock and it was only a few moments before he began to shoot stream after stream of pearly white cum all over Sofia's chest, her face, and even into her hair. He groaned as she climaxed and when he was done he collapsed to one side. The two of them lay side by side, their legs extended, on the bright green, neatly trimmed lawn, soaking up the sun, their hands entangled and their eyes closed.

That was when I thought of the sex toys in my bedroom. I backed away from the bush I had been peeking through, leaving my T-shirt where I had dropped it earlier and ran naked back to my house. I heard the stairs to the pergola squeak as I hurried away, but I thought nothing of it.

Once back in the bedroom I flopped down on the bed, naked with my legs spread, holding the first dildo I had grabbed from my toy drawer as I ran into the room. The curtains facing my backyard were open, but I didn't care. There would be no one out there, although in my mind I let myself pretend that Sofia and Carlos had found a way to look through the fence and see me as I lay on my bed, my legs spread wantonly.

I held the dildo before me. It was not really my favorite for fucking myself. There were others that were bigger or better shaped to fill my cunt and the rabbit that would fill my cunt and touch my clit at the same time. But this one was very lifelike in its appearance. I studied it, comparing it to my memories of Carlos's fully erect dick. Yes, I thought. It looks just like the real thing, just like that beautiful cock of Carlos' I had watched Sofia sucking. Just like that gorgeous cock I had watched him pumping in and out of her as she faced me, building up to her third climax. His was a cock I was going to remember far longer than anything I saw in a porn show.

I licked the dildo, ostensibly to lube it up. In reality I was replaying Sofia's cock sucking. After licking the sides I sucked it into my mouth. It filled my mouth in an obscene way that thrilled me. Not as much as watching the real thing, but still, feeling the hard phallus fill my mouth and press against my cheeks and the back of my mouth as I pretended to suck off Carlos's cock was delicious.

Eventually my mouth began to tire of stretching itself to accommodate the dildo. "I know a place that will enjoy it more," I said aloud. I slowly pulled the cock from my mouth a last time. I spread my legs widely and began to probe the entrance to my cunt with the tip of the dildo. Oh this was so nasty, lying naked, my legs spread obscenely before an open window as I slowly inserted the dildo into my steaming cunt, savoring the feel of the rigid veins included in the design as they slid past my pussy lips.

Once I had the dildo fully in place I lay there enjoying the way it filled me to the brim, pressuring all sides of my cunt. I wanted to start fucking myself, but first I wanted to replay in my mind what I had seen as I played the voyeur, watching Sofia and Carlos frolicking in their back yard. Lying on my back, my legs spread and my cunt filled with a dildo was almost as good.

Eventually I could resist no longer. I began to pump the dildo in and out of my cunt, slowly at first, while I let my fingers of the hand not on the dildo play with my engorged nipples. But the desire continued to build. I wanted to—no I needed to—no I had to—bring this debauchery to a climax. I began to pump the dildo in and out of my cunt faster and faster, fucking myself with more force on each stroke. I flexed my back on each inward stroke to bring my cunt up to meet the thrusting dildo.

I could feel myself approaching the edge of a climax. It was going to be a big one, a screamer that would shake me to my soul. Now my clit was calling out to me. "Me too. Me too. Not just the walls of our cunt. Stroke me too."

I let the hand that had been toying with my nipples drift lower and begin to slightly stroke my clit. Oh god, I was so close. So close. I had completely forgotten Sofia and Carlos. Now my attention was focused solely on my ravaging of my cunt with the dildo, my rock hard clit, and the impending orgasm that they were pushing me towards.

"Now! It has to be now!" I growled through my gritted teeth. I pinched my clit between a thumb and forefinger and that pushed me over the edge. I heard myself scream, I think, and I was lost in the crashing waves of the orgasm as it rolled through my body.

Then I was done, lying exhausted on the bed, the dildo slowly slipping from my body as the continuing minor spasms of my cunt muscles forced it. I lay there for a long time letting myself enjoy the slow recovery of my body from the ravaging it had endured before the release of the climax. I wasn't thinking about much of anything. Just lying there.

Eventually I rose from the bed and dragged the sheets off of it. They would need washing. I had released a lot of liquid onto them in the climax. I didn't always squirt like that but this was not my usual orgasm. I walked naked to the laundry room carrying the soiled sheets and then started a load of laundry.

It was lunchtime and I was hungry. I made a sandwich and poured myself a glass of milk. As I sat naked at my kitchen table eating, I replayed the last hour or so in my mind. "Un-fucking-believable, I said aloud. "Who are those people?" I asked myself. "I've lived here for five years and I've never seen them before today."

"Maybe they are new," I said, continuing the conversation I was having with myself.

Then I remembered. I had seen Sofia before. She ran the porn shop I had been going to for my toys. That was where I had seen her. I really wanted to meet her. But how could I do it? I couldn't walk into her store and say, "Hi. I'm your neighbor. I watched you blowing your gardener the other day. Is he your husband too?" This was going to take some planning, but I wanted to meet her—and I wanted to watch her fucking in the backyard again.

12