Descent into Depravity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably?"

"It's not clear that my cousin was really my uncle's daughter."

"So who was her father?"

"Well it might have been my father. I don't think the family is really clear on who sired whom, if you know what I mean. Nine months before my cousin and I were born they were screwing around a lot."

"Is it possible that he was your biological father?"

"I s'pose. I never really thought much about that possibility."

"So when you were 18 you came to California and had sex for two weeks with your aunt, your uncle, and your first cousin, who might have been your sister and father and aunt, or something like that?"

"Yes. Oh and there were a few other people who seemed to drop by from time to time. I think they were all shirttail relatives from the California branch of my family."

"And you had sex with them too?"

"Most of them, I think. I didn't keep a black book with a list of who I fucked."

"Wow." I was speechless. I mean I'd read porn fiction about people who lived like that, but I had never really met someone who had done it.

"After I got back home, I started running around—a lot. In California I had discovered that I just loved sex, and I wasn't about to give it up just because I was back home. I started saying yes to all those people who had been trying to seduce me for the last couple of years."

I was staring at her in silence.

"I know, I know," she said. "When you are seduced by your uncle you are supposed to be really screwed up and have a lot of problems and I s'pose some people do. But all it did to me was make me horny. I had discovered sex and I wanted more of it. So I kept it up when I got home, but I had to be a little careful about it. It wasn't like my aunt and uncle's place where sex was totally accepted. I couldn't be screwing Alex and Andrew in my parent's house unless I was sure they were going to be away for a while. I did a lot of fucking in the back seat of cars for the next few weeks. Fortunately, we all went off to college in the fall. Sex is no problem when you are in college."

"And women?" I asked.

"Oh my California experience included plenty of sex with my aunt and my cousin Lisa. I love sex with either men or women. I really wouldn't want to do without either one."

"Wow. That's quite a story," was all I could say. I was getting redundant.

"So what about you?" she asked. "You must have tried almost everything by now. What turns you on?" Her comment made me feel old.

I laughed and then took a big drink of wine. "Well," I said, "my sex life got off to a much slower start than yours. I did nothing in high school and not much more in college. Then I was married for several years to a man I just dearly loved, but I have to admit that our sex life was next to nothing. He just didn't seem interested, and I was so naïve, I thought that was the way things were supposed to be. He died in a car wreck about a year and a half ago. At first I was devastated and I went into a deep depression. For almost six months I could barely get myself to leave the house and go to work."

"Oh how awful," she said, her big eyes almost brimming with tears.

"Wait," I said. "My story is almost as strange as yours. About six months after he died I discovered that he had a huge porn collection on his computer."

"Oh wow!" She looked at me in silence trying to process what I'd said. Then, like everyone else I told this story too, she said, "But why? I mean if he didn't like sex?"

"Damned if I know, but the interesting part is how I reacted to his porn collection. At first I was outraged. But then I discovered I really enjoyed it. In fact I became obsessed with it. I couldn't wait to get home and explore his porn collection while I masturbated furiously. Somehow or other, the depression just went away while I was doing that. It's hard to believe obsessive masturbation would cure depression, but I really believe it did," I said.

"What?" she asked not believing what she'd heard.

"I know. It sounds crazy, but it worked. The more time I spent watching Larry's porn and masturbating, the better I felt. Since then I've branched out. There's more to a sex life than just watching porn."

"How?" she asked. "Er, . . . I mean how did you branch out?"

"Well, I found I like to be naked, just in the house at first but then in the back yard, and I found I like going places with no underwear on. I guess I'm an exhibitionist. I don't know. But it's fun. Have you ever tried it?"

"You mean like this?" she pulled up her T-shirt and flashed her tits at me. I only got a brief look but I felt this urge to jump across the table and suck on her nipples. When the T-shirt fell back into place I could see that her nipples were making little tents in the shirt. Was she as aroused as me?

"Yes," I said as I pulled my T-shirt up exposing my own naked tits.

Instead of dropping it back down, I pulled it over my head and tossed it to the side. Laura stared in silence and briefly licked her lips.

"What else did you do?"

"Ah . . . I watched my neighbors fucking in their back yard." As I spoke I nodded my head towards the fence I had been looking over when I watched them.

"Oh wow! I've never watched anyone else have sex. Well, except everyone in my uncle's house. Was it hot?"

"Yes," I said.

"What else?"

"I've been having an affair with my best friend for several months now. Recently we added her husband, so sometimes it's the three of us and sometimes it's just me and one or the other of them."

"So you like women too?"

"Seem to."

"And men?"

"Oh yeah. And then there were a couple of young missionaries who came calling a few weeks ago."

"You mean Alex and Andrew?"

I was silent for a minute. This could be touchy. If Alex hadn't told her, she might blow up.

"Yes."

She smiled, "Oh those naughty boys. Fucking a Gentile."

"A Gentile?"

"Someone outside our church. Were not supposed to do that."

"I thought you weren't supposed to fuck people other than your spouse? And your aunt, uncle and cousins? How does that work with the Church?"

She smiled. "Well, we're not, but if we must, it's best to keep it in house so to speak. And then again, rules relating to sex were made to be broken. That's what Alex says."

"So you're not upset? I mean about me having sex with Alex and Andrew?"

"How could I be? I was probably fucking my cousin about the same time. Let me explain. Alex and I are going to get married, and when we're married we are going to raise a passel of children, and we will be good straight-laced church members just like my parents and his, but before we get married . . . well, we have both decided we are going to play around, a lot."

"And Andrew? Where does he fit into this plan?"

"He fits very well. In fact sometimes I have trouble telling which one of them I'm fucking." She laughed at her own joke.

"I had a similar problem," I responded. "But what about after you're married?"

"Oh no. Once we're married we'll be on the straight and narrow. Andrew will just have to find someone else. Which won't really be very hard for him." She was silent for a moment.

"This conversation is making me very horny, or maybe it's your tits. They're very sexy," she said as she starred at me. After another long silence she pulled her T-shirt over her head so now we were both sitting half naked on my back porch.

"Can anyone see us?" she asked. She was fondling her tits as she spoke.

"I don't think," so I said. "Does that matter to you?"

"Yes," she said with a hiss as she pulled on her nipples. "I like the idea that someone might be watching us."

"I'm watching you."

"I know," she responded, speaking softly. She licked her lips.

I held my tits out towards her. "Would you like to suck on these?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded in a low-pitched gasp as she pinched her nipples.

"Is there anything else you would like to do?" I was still holding my tits out towards Laura, but now I was massaging my nipples between a thumb and forefinger.

"Yes. . . . I want to watch you masturbate."

"Have you ever watched a woman masturbate before?" As I spoke, I moved my chair so it was along side the table and then put one leg up on the table. It pushed my skirt up and I tugged it a bit further so my naked pussy was fully exposed to Laura.

"Just in porn videos, but that's not the same as the real thing, is it?"

"No it's not," I said. "It's so much nastier when you're masturbating as you watch someone you know doing it at the same time. It's like everything your mother ever told you not to do."

"That's a long list," she said with a chuckle.

I had two fingers sliding between my pussy lips now. I was very wet. "But, if we are going to do this," I continued, "You need to take your shorts off and put your leg up like mine so I can watch you."

"Okay." She stood just long enough to push her shorts down. Then she was sitting naked in a chair opposite me with her leg on the table alongside mine. It felt warm and soft where our calves were touching.

She had two fingers in her cunt now moving slowly in and out. Her pussy was, as I expected, beautiful. It was also cleanly shaved. She wasn't fucking herself hard, just slowly, languorously sliding her fingers in and out.

We stared at each other in silence for a long time, our eyes jumping from scanning the other's lewdly displayed naked body, to an intense focus on the other's masturbation, to periodic riveting eye contact.

It was her eyes, I decided, that were the key to her attractiveness. Her eyes, large and round, with a color that changed with the light, almost green, then hazel, and then in some light nearly grey. But it wasn't the color or the shape. It was the way she used them, looking directly at me, holding my gaze as long as she wanted. Yes, she had a nice shape, perhaps a bit curvy, but nonetheless voluptuous. Still, lots of women had that seductive figure. But with Laura, it was her eyes that were reeling me in. I wanted to watch those eyes as I pushed her over the edge into a climax.

"Your pussy is shaved," I said.

"Yes," she said, the corners of her mouth turning up in a lascivious mini-smile. "There's a small group of us in the house who shave for our boyfriends. There is no place in our little college town to get it done, so we shave each other. Alex really likes it, especially when he eats me."

Do you have sex with any of those girls when you shave each other?"

"Sometimes," she said with a smile.

"What about Andrew? Does he like your naked pussy?""

"It's hard to tell about Andrew. I think he just likes to fuck. . . . Oh, and to have me suck his cock. That's why I like Alex better. He likes to do a lot more things than Andrew, and he likes to tell me what he likes."

I had two fingers in my cunt now, just slowly stroking like Laura was doing. I let them press on my G-spot occasionally and gasped with the electric shot it sent through me. "So he likes to talk dirty?" I asked.

"Alex does. He's just filthy sometimes," she said. "But not Andrew. He just just grunts and groans as he pounds away at your pussy or as he squirts buckets of cum down your throat or onto your face and chest. Don't get me wrong. He has a great cock and it feels really good, but he's just not creative like Alex."

I chuckled, remembering how the boys had coated my chest with their hot slippery cum within half an hour after I had invited them into the house.

"You're smiling?" she said, cocking her head inquisitively to one side.

"Oh, it was nothing. Just something I remembered."

"Did Andrew spray his cum all over you, that nasty boy?" She was playing with her tits now, holding them up towards me and pinching the nipples with her fingertips.

"Actually, it was both of them. They coated my tits with cum."

"How nasty," Laura said. She did that thing again with her eyes that just locked me into eye contact with her. I couldn't pull my eyes away. There was a long silence while we stared and slowly fondled our tits and stroked our sex.

"Let's go inside," she said.

"To?" I asked.

"I want to suck on your tits," she said, her voice dropping an octave.

"These?" I said as I held my tits out to her.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Okay." I stood and walked towards the house. As I passed her I let my hand slide up her leg and then across her pussy. Not hard at all. Just a slow soft sensuous drag of my finger tips. When I reached the door, I stood naked and looking back at Laura who had risen from her chair and was facing me. I slid two fingers of the hand that had dragged between her pussy lips into my mouth and slowly and languorously sucked her pussy juices off of them.

"Mmm," I said. "I want some more of that."

Laura walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. Then she pulled me down to her level and kissed me. It was a long sensuous kiss. Her lips were soft and her tongue invaded my mouth and dueled with my tongue as I responded in kind. While we kissed I was using my hands to fondle her tits.

Eventually I broke the kiss and said, "Let's go to my bedroom. We can do much more on my bed. Besides," I lied, "if my teenage neighbor sees us, he will be jacking off all night."

My little fib didn't faze her. "Hmm," she smiled up at me. "I would like to watch that."

"I know something you will like more." I turned away and led Laura into the house.

In the bedroom we stood on opposite sides of the bed. I wanted to take charge and do things my way, but her eyes were pulling me in. I stood just staring at her. I never knew that simple eye contact could be so erotic. Her eye color was grey in the subdued light of the bedroom. All I could think of as I stared into her eyes was how unbelievably beautiful and sexy I found her. At that moment I wanted Laura as I had never wanted anyone before.

"Well?" she said, breaking the spell.

"Lie down on the bed on your back and spread your legs. I want to fuck you."

In response she silently dropped onto the bed and spread her legs. She had a look on her face that said, "I'm a slut. Take me." So I did.

I dropped to my knees between her legs taking a long slow look at her pussy. I resisted the temptation to jump right into her pussy. Instead I sat back on my haunches and then pulled her hips toward me so she was lying on her back with her hips in my lap and her legs splayed to either side of me. Her sex was spread out before me like the most delicious piece of pie I'd ever seen. I couldn't wait to taste it. Laura was looking up at me with her big round eyes waiting to see what I was going to do.

I began to fondle her tits pushing and pulling them up and away from her chest and teasing each nipple with the tip of my tongue. She gasped each time my tongue made contact with her swollen nipple. Then I took a nipple between my lips and sucked on it, softly at first and then harder, eventually nibbling lightly on it with my teeth. Laura was groaning now, and I could feel her hips bucking up beneath me and pushing against me.

I shifted back and forth between her boobs, subjecting each to the same treatment.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she said. She had her hands entwined in my hair holding me against her chest and she swore and groaned as I tortured her tits.

I pulled my head up and begin to drag my fingers down her lower chest and stomach lightly stroking her soft sensuous flesh. Her tummy was a bit plump, not really fat, just not anything like the six-pack you see on a lot of men and a few women. I lifted her hips and licked her belly button and then blew in it. She shrieked in response.

Then I put that delicious piece of pie back down on my lap and began to use my fingers to explore her sex. She was dripping wet. I spread her outer lips and slowly and softly dragged a finger up and down her inner lips, starting just above her opening and stopping just short of her clit, which was peeking out from between her lips. Each time my fingers reached her clit and stopped short, she gasped.

Her hands had replaced mine on her tits now, massaging them and pulling them up and out away from her body until her fingers reached her nipples which she pulled on and twisted.

Then I pushed two fingers into her cunt and began to slowly fuck her. I twisted my fingers, pressed against her G-spot, and then pulled them in and out. As I finger-fucked her I watched her face. Her eyes had me again. They were big and round and the color had shifted again, closer to the green I thought I had seen earlier. I couldn't look away. I had thought I was in control, but as I stared into her eyes, I realized how wrong I was. I couldn't pull my eyes away. I would do anything to keep looking at her.

"Faster, Alice," she whispered. "Fuck me faster."

I picked up my pace, shoving two fingers and then three fingers into her, harder and faster with each stroke.

"Oh yes. That's it. . . . Faster. Faster and harder. Fuck me faster and harder, you slut!"

I was shocked by her language. It wasn't that I hadn't been called a slut before. Hervé and Joan did it all the time. But it was hearing it from someone as young and beautiful as Laura that shocked me, and the force with which she said it combined with the power her eyes had over me. She was daring me to look away, but I couldn't. I just kept staring and pounding at her cunt with my hand.

She was crying and whimpering now as her orgasm built. I could tell she was getting close. "Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said in a low growl. But she didn't throw her head back and forth or take her eyes off mine, and I couldn't look away.

Finally I had a thought that was independent of the control of her eyes. I reached down with the hand that wasn't finger-fucking her and I began to rub her clit with two fingers—lightly at first and then progressively harder. Finally I pinched her clit between my forefinger and thumb. That tipped her over into a climax. She screamed and I could feel the muscles in her cunt trying to crush my fingers. I just held them still, pressing against her G-spot while I watched her face. The climax did it. She closed her eyes as she was screaming out obscenities and her control over me was broken.

I let her come down from her climax just a little, until I could no longer feel her little aftershocks pressing against my fingers that were still in her cunt. Her head was tipped back, her eyes closed and her lungs gasping for breath as she recovered from her climax. Then I pushed back and let her hips drop off my lap. I stretched out lying between her legs. My legs were hanging off the end of the bed. My face was right in front of her pussy and before she could say anything coherent, I began to stroke her inner pussy lips with my tongue, just softly nicking her clit at the top of each stroke.

"Oh god, No. No. I can't take any more," she cried out.

"Oh yes you can, you bitch!" I said. Now it was my turn to talk dirty. I was in control now. "You know you want more, and I'm going to give it to you!" I had two fingers in her sopping cunt again. Not fucking her, but pressing against her G-spot while my tongue continued to work over the outside of her sex.

She kept saying, "No," repeating it again and again, but it became progressively softer and now she had both hands in my hair holding me in place.

"No, no, no," she whispered. Then it was, "No . . . Don't stop. No. Oh god. Please no. Please don't stop."

I flicked her clit with my tongue harder than I had been doing and she gasped. "Oh you bitch!" she said. "You nasty fucking bitch! Don't stop. Don't you ever stop! Oh fuck. That's so good. So fucking good."

I was in control now. With my face in her crotch I couldn't stare into those hypnotic eyes, so I took my time pushing her to the edge of a climax and then backing off—again and again. It was probably fifteen minutes, but who knows. I had her on the edge for a long time. Then I had another nasty thought. I began licking her clit harder and faster and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pushed one into her ass. Once it was in I pushed hard all the way up to my hand. She screamed and fell off the cliff into the climax she had been hanging on the edge of for so long.