Desdemona

Story Info
Interracial, bisexual girl.
3.3k words
4.16
13.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph slid her tongue across the barrel's head and paused to flutter over the hole like a butterfly, and she absorbed the oil, the faint musk of sweat from where D had slung the .44 in his pants. Steph smiled up at him, and closed her mouth on the barrel and took the barrel five inches into her throat, moaning lowly as she rubbed her thighs together, grinding her swollen sex between her thong and her thighs.

D moaned as well and his pants ballooned. Sweat beaded on his lips as he stood Steph down, trying to concentrate.

She was supposed to die, this wasn't supposed to happen. But here he was, and damn if he weren't having a grand old time.

Steph bobbed her head down on his pistol, and he eased his finger off the trigger and flicked the safety on, she didn't notice, her fingers now sliding and rubbing over her mound; he could see her juices soaking through her skirt, the imprint of her thong against the wet fabric.

With two fingers, D unzipped his jeans, and freed his swollen cock. Steph wasted no time, and plunged her hot sloppy mouth on the swollen head.

She moaned and put her tongue into action. Thrilled, and rushing with the gun oil, the threat of death. His cock was thicker than the barrel and warm, she inhaled his scent as it permeated the hot air about her face.

Sweat, chase, and danger. He'd been one-step behind her all night. His blood pumped like a shotgun through the fat veins of his cock. She briefly pressed her teeth around the crown. She felt every beat of his heart, the blood a regular rush with his elated and elevated heart.

Steph sucked her lips back, and focused on the head, sliding her tongue over the hole, and riding her fingernails up his shaft and into the warm pocket of his jeans. She found his balls and gently squeezed them. For a second D tensed, as he must have thought she was going to try to cripple him. But she didn't, she moaned instead and bent her neck back so she could take more of him in her mouth, his raging cock dipping into her back throat. She pounded her face into his dick, and he responded by gripping the back of her neck and fucking her mouth.

4

D had been following her for almost a year. At first as a marginal spook, marking her comings and goings, and later, nearly six months ago, he began eavesdropping on her cell phone conversations, her email, and her computer traffic.

The bitch was busy. Bilking web businesses with phantom sites, skimming money from government grant projects, white collar crime. She lived in a trendy suburban neighborhood, for which she had siphoned nearly $900,000 from, by creating a phantom website where she took resident's mortgage payments on-line.

And now she was removing her dress. At first tearing a small hole in the top, then ripping the hole across her chest so that her breast fell out, her nipples like bullets.

He cast the gun aside, and she sucked him deeper. He reached down and ripped the remainder of the dress away. She moved up into a half kneeling position, her ass up in the air. D got the message and reached around her and pulled her thong aside, sinking a finger deep into her ass, and sliding his thumb across her clitoris. She yelped and buckled, and sucked his index finger deeper into her ass, and his thumb ground up and into her. She moaned fiercely, and in one swift motion pulled her mouth from his cock, and turned over to open her pussy to his engorged prick. He wasted no time and plunged into her wet cunt. She screamed and took all ten inches into her womb, as he pounded into her.

D had never once caught Steph fucking anyone, but his partner Nicky had. Nicky shared the shadow detail, and was the moon to his sun, and being female often entered Steph's world, having followed her into restaurant bathrooms, and into clothing shops to get a feel for the little sneak.

"She's a little sneaky fuck," Nicky cooed to D the first time they discussed her dossier. Normally government agents on their detail didn't discuss "clients." Competition. Especially between female agents and male agents. Some old dusty code about women being better at paperwork was the stinking dead elephant in the room, as far as Nicky was concerned. And she could smell the misogyny on D's breath when he snickered at her suggestions about how to trap the little bitch. It was the same everywhere in the agency. But she worked her sex well, flirting with D to draw information she had not witnessed firsthand. Small details, such as the look on Steph's face after filching a million from a "client," or the way Steph held her cigarette after a meal. These trivial details meant nothing to D, but meant everything to Nicky, who read them like tea leaves, and would use them to gather more intelligence later.

And because D was cute, she had taken to following him on occasion, gathering even more information on Steph, so Nicky herself could make the bust, get the promotion, take the praise.

And she couldn't believe it when she set up watch on the perimeter of the nightclub, where Steph was supposed to meet a client. It wasn't yet D's turn to work the nightshift, having been on days for two weeks straight he still had another four days before he would take over the night shift. Still Nicky didn't say anything because she could tell that D was on to something. She would follow him, gather information, and maybe spoil his bust by nabbing her first. D had proved to be a lousy spook. He looked more like a bouncer and stood out all evening. It was no wonder Steph evaded him. In fact, over the last few weeks Nicky was sure their cover was blown, for as soon as D trailed her to a spot, Steph vanished. As if she had grown eyes in the back of her head.

And when Steph disappeared from her sight, Nicky faded from the club to the brownstone roofs like smoke, and poured her focus through her night binoculars in on Steph's naked body bent over on the alley floor.

The sight of her body surprised her.

"What a whore." Nicky purred. She moved the binoculars back up Steph's body, admiring the curve of her thighs, and the muscle which bounced with the rhythm of a deep fuck. Nicky paused to catch the glistening glimpses of Steph's shaved pussy that winked back at her every few seconds as Steph's lover pounded into her.

She's wet, Nicky thought. Her inner thighs are soaked. Nicky bit her lower lip and felt her own body warm. Her nipples tightened and pulled up into bullets. Nicky tugged on her shirt which ran across her breasts and heated her up even more.

"I wonder who your fucking, huh, baby." For weeks Nicky didn't think the woman was human. She didn't date, didn't watch porn, not even girly porn, or even seem to be interested in sex. Her criminal activities kept her away from clubs and dating scenes. Once, while disguised as a redhead, she complained to Steph in a country club bathroom about men, implying that perhaps the two of them should get together and express themselves, however Nicky was surprised when Steph not only turned her down, but recommended a stiff cock as a cure for her troubles.

Yet the woman didn't have sex. And yet, here she was bent over on an alley floor, at two in the morning getting fucked from behind by a black stud.

"Kinda looks like D." The thought was there before she said it, and as she said it she recognized the face, the dark skin, the handsome chin. "Oh. Well, now." She purred, and dipped her fingers under her skirt and ran them across her damp panties.

Steph moaned and pulled her head back, and D took the hint and pulled her hair.

"You like that bitch?"

"Oh god, yes!" She cried.

"You like my big black cock?"

"Oh shit yes!"

"Tell me you love my cock. Tell me how much you want it."

D rocked into her, making sure he slammed into her deep. He could feel her womb at the end of his prick, a widening of her cunt deep inside of her. He slapped her ass with one hand and pulled on her hair with the other.

"I want your cock. I need your cock! God damn, I've been watching you watch me and I want that big black dick to cum in my pussy!"

At the head of the alley, a couple paused, not believing what they saw or heard, and quickly moved away.

Steph moaned, as if performing for them.

D licked his finger, tasting the faint trace of her anus on his skin, and he plunged it back into her ass with one quick motion.

"Oh shit, yeah!" She cried.

He rubbed it around, making sure to press it against his cock as he pounded her. The double penetration excited her, and he could feel her pussy getting even wetter as he slid a second finger into her hot tight ass.

"Oh my God!

He could feel his balls tightening. This bitch was making him hot. He wanted to cum on her face, in her ass, deep in her womb, and all over her tits.

Instead he started spanking her right buttock with intensity, making sure he cupped his hand to deliver a hard smack.

Above, Nicky worked three fingers into her pussy as she watched and listened to their moans as they popped like balloons above the alley. Nicky had noticed a young couple across from her take notice of the scene and begin their own fuckshow in the window four stories above the alley where her partner was fucking the hell out the bitch they'd been trailing.

Nicky was torn. Should she intervene? Join in? She could get fired. That wasn't a good idea.

Stephanie Broadbent was bad news. She had seven aliases, was wanted in France, England, and the Netherlands, as well as ten states. She was worth a cool ten million, at least, and was guilty of dozens of white collar crimes. They had quietly been building a case against her for a year, and now her partner's big cock was about to bust that all up.

"His very big cock." Nicky purred. She stared at it as he jacked off on Steph's face. She had opened her mouth as D came over her lips and face, soaking her eyes, her chin, her cheeks and hairline with bright pearly cum.

"Hmm." Nicky cooed, her fourth finger working deep inside her.

Back in the alley, D slapped his cock against Steph's face, and she giggled as it made a wet smack against her cum soaked cheeks. She caught it with her lips and sucked it deep in her mouth, tasting her own pussy on his meat. She worked a few drops of salty cum out of his cock, and popped her mouth off his head with a smile.

"That's nice."

"Yes it is baby."

"I want you to cum in my pussy."

"My pleasure, baby."

They didn't notice the alley way, or the occasional car slowing to peer down the shadows. It as if the world faded away to a hot bubble that surrounded them and nurtured them and excited them. They didn't feel the concrete, or the warm breeze cutting down from the brownstones. They heard not the sounds of love-making above, nor did they notice Nicky slinking down the alleyway, half-naked, towards them.

Steph was on her back, and D's tongue was working circles and trenches in her wet pussy.

D loved eating pussy. He thought that men who didn't were fags at heart, and he had heard many a manly man who wouldn't eat beaver. D loved it. Loved to lick a woman from her anus to her clit and back again, flicking his tongue across her clit, and digging into her warm pussy with his tongue. He liked to lick and use his fingers to rub and thumb a clit as he took his time sucking her pussy into his mouth. He loved the texture of a woman's sex, silky, and pliable, and how it grew hard and wet and begged to pressed by tongue or finger.

Neither D nor Steph were in position to see Nicky above them, masturbating, and rubbing her service revolver over her nipples.

When Nicky Springs enlisted with the agency and kicked ass during at the academy, she came into the usual prejudices from the males around her. She found a way to silence them; either to beat them or fuck them. Either way she won. And since she didn't believe in love, and in many ways fucked like a man, she rose quickly through the ranks. She didn't mind the romp in the hay with the dirty old men in the front offices. The fact that they were married were incidental to her. She wasn't looking for love. Only for a stiff cock to rub her deep. So often though, the cocks weren't stiff enough, nor big enough.

And now she stood before one of the biggest cocks in the agency as it bobbed up and down between her partner's legs as he devoured the pussy in front of him.

She slid her way behind them and removed her shirt and stepped out of her skirt, but left her heels on. She liked fucking within nothing but her heels. It was dangerous and slutty at the same time. She bent over her partner's right ear and leaned in close, rubbing her hard nipples into his back, her lips hovering above his ears.

"Relax, partner, it's only me, Nicky. Let's have some fun."

D didn't respond, and she didn't waste anytime, and plunged her finger into his ass. D resisted at first, but relaxed, moaning in return. Nicky worked her index finger deep inside him and found his prostrate. She began to rub it, and moved her finger in broad circles loosening him up. He responded and his cock grew even harder, becoming an iron rod between his legs. With her other hand she rubbed his balls and cock, and whispered. "Cum inside this bitch."

Steph heard the whispers and looked up out of her gloam into Nicky's eyes which were warm and longing. She rubbed her breasts against D's head, as she stared into Steph's open pussy.

Nicky stepped away from D and leaned down over Stephanie and kissed her deep. Their toungues swirled together, and Nicky broke it off, and kissed her cheek, licking cum from her skin and drinking it in. Stephanie licked her tongue at Nicky, and Nicky kissed up a large pearly load and kissed it back into Stephanie's mouth. The women sucked each's other's tongues and rubbed each other's nipples.

Nicky broke away and moved back behind D. He rubbed his cock and waited for Nicky to massage his prostate again.

Steph smiled and opened her legs as Nicky guided the huge black prick into her cunt. She welcomed it, and as it filled her didn't want to ever be without it.

"Oh, God. Yes, fill me up." Steph whimpered and looked to her right. She saw the camera she'd installed before D had trailed her into the alley. The blinking red light pulsed. Steph relaxed into her fuck, and nearly lost her head when the woman hovered above her, her hot wet tongue licking the cum off her face The woman kissed her, and D's semen passed between them. Nicky kissed Steph gently on the forehead and turned back towards D, her pussy above her mouth. When Nicky bent over and licked her clit she nearly died.

Nicky had sucked pussy before. In college she had a hot lesbian roommate who seduced her the first weekend of school, and didn't stop until after graduation. Amanda Robertson was tall, buxom, flirty, and exuded sex from her fingertips. That first weekend she introduced Nicky to world of eating pussy, nipple sucking, and toy sex. Nicky was hooked, and the two of them would often lure hot hung men into their bed for hours of friction and fun.

And this wasn't much different. A hot stud pounding a beautiful pussy which she was licking. A hot mouth on her clit, nibbling and licking, returning the favor. Only the pussy she was licking was wanted by the federal government.

Nicky felt her partner's hand on her nipples as she held a push-up position over Steph. The air reeked of pussy and cum, and Nicky responded to the stimuli. Her body opened and her pussy juiced as she grounded it into Steph's eager mouth.

Steph had not had any experience eating pussy. Not that she was opposed to the idea, but she had never had the opportunity. But she took the opportunity now and drove upward with her neck into the woman's sopping sex. She liked the taste, salty, yet, sweet, and she liked the way the woman's scent covered her face and lips, and would make her smell of sex for hours to come.

It didn't take long for D to come a second time, for Nicky occasionally reached around his balls and slid her finger into his ass and stroked his prostrate, which made him moan like a fiend, and cum like a demon into Steph's eager pussy.

And as soon as her partner was finished, Nicky pulled his cock out herself and dove into the creamy mess of Steph's pussy, sucking the cum from her, and licking deep the folds of her womanhood.

And Steph reared back and opened and squirmed and rubbed her nipples, and felt the meaty head of D's cock at her mouth as she felt her nipples into a storm and waited for the woman to draw her into orgasm.

And when it came it ripped through her and Steph drew into herself, a cock in her mouth and a tongue in her cunt, her legs wrapped around the woman's head, her hands wrapped the man's cock. She cooed and sighed, and sighed and slowed her breath.

They must have thought she'd passed out, but she hadn't. Steph had done what she had always had done after sex, lulled herself into a light sleep as she recovered. She wasn't so much asleep as she was deeply relaxed. However, her partners were at each other, the man slamming the woman into the brick wall to her left. Both naked in the alley, the woman's legs wrapped around the man, her fingers digging into his flesh, her stiletto heels cutting into his calves.

Steph took the time to slip away, leaving her clothes behind. She would come back to the alley in a few hours and gather her clothes and the video camera. And hopefully, hopefully the agent's semen would solidify enough evidence to throw the case the feds had been building against her for a year. The added footage of two top agents fucking her and then each other and allowing her to get away would be simple revenge against the machine that was hell bent against her.

And like a breath, Steph was gone, albeit naked into the dark night. She didn't cover herself as she walked to her car. No one saw her. No one saw her drive away. No one would see her come back hours later and retrieve the video camera.

They would know, months from now, when they bust her. They would see the truth in her tight round belly. They would see and deny, until Stephanie showed the proof, the simplest truth of them all.

Next: more history of the "crime" and the "trailing" more sex, of course. Ends with D tied up and naked as Steph gets away.