Desert Angel

Story Info
Roadside encounter with Eva Mendes.
4k words
44.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer/FAQ: This story is not a depiction of reality. It is instead a fictional tale partially inspired by real people and situations in history that were observed by the author. The depiction of said people and situations in this story is not meant as anything more or less than an honest (and dramatic, tragic, and comedic) tribute to them. I hope you enjoy reading this story. Please send feedback on it if you can- the dude needs support! Thank you to all who contributed to the inspiration and forging of this tale. Thanks especially to the original creators of the stories who inspired it, who of course retain all rights to their work. I hope no one minds how I view it herein- I try my best to show all appropriate aspects I perceive and be fair and honest in my judgments. Time will tell how well I do. This story is my creation and may be posted anywhere on the Net that has asked and gained my permission and is free to access for the average adult viewer. This story, like everything I have ever written, contains adult situations and themes. Therefore it should only be read by adults who are able to judge it in a fair and mature manner. I will leave it up to each individual reader if that includes them or not. Thank you for reading this story, whatever your opinion upon reaching the end.

Author's Notes: Many thanks to Deman for another inspiring request. Hope y'all enjoy this.

************************************************

Desert Angel

August 2006. Odessa, TX.

"I've been through the desert on a horse with no name. It felt good to be out of the rain. In the desert, you can't remember your name, cause there ain't no one to give you no pain. La da da da da da...."

Jack Killinger grimaced and turned his radio's volume down. I like this song, he mused, but right now I'm not in the mood. Maybe some country... nah, never mind. He clicked the radio off, trying again to concentrate on the road. He had been living and working on the West Texas plains for nearly three years. His family had wanted him to go to college, make something of himself, but Jack hadn't really been interested. I didn't do that great in school, he had explained at the time. I don't want to keep going to class. I want to get out and see the world.

Pretty lousy place I ended up in, he sighed, looking around. There's nothing to do out here, it's so quiet and dead. If it were high school football season, I could catch a game, but that won't be for months. And the local oil fields aren't putting out right now, even though prices are high. I have a job driving this tanker for one of them, it pays well enough to keep me going, but it doesn't really spark anything in me. I keep having doubts. I can't get close to people, at work or socially. Every time I try, they push me away. It's so frustrating. But maybe tonight things will change.

He eyed his image in the rearview mirror. Pretty good, he thought. Dark brown hair slicked back, skin clear, and my eyes don't even look red tonight. They're their usual hazel shade. And I'm dressed well enough to draw some glances. Jeans and checkered shirt are clean, boots are shiny. He adjusted the black Stetson on his head and grinned. Maybe after I get this truck back to the main office, I can go out to a bar and meet some girl. I do that a lot. I don't drink as much as I used to, it was making my loneliness worse, but I still have fun being in such places. Sometimes I take home the women I meet in them. There's a lot of nice girls looking for fun out here. Especially on a lonely summer evening like this, with a full moon and nothing to do. The people who live in this area often tell me it's a desert. We got flat plains, dust storms, hardly anything for miles and miles. It's not a real desert, you'd have to go farther west for that, but it comes close. He slowed down as the highway began to curve.

What am I thinking? he shook his head. The girls out here may not be interested in me tonight. And if I try to get them interested, I might start drinking heavily again before I could stop myself. I don't want that- the cops let me go last time, but I don't know if I want to risk driving home tipsy again right now. During football season they're busy, but... Wait, what's that?

A car was pulled off to the side of the road, an expensive-looking black Buick. A woman was standing beside it, a cell phone in her hand. She looks pretty harried, Jack thought. I bet she's in some kind of trouble. I really should keep going, but... He shook his head, recalling that he hadn't seen another car for miles that wasn't driving so fast they probably wouldn't see the woman. Okay, fine, I'll help her. He downshifted and began to pull over, carefully watching his mirrors as he went off the pave. I'll give her a ride to the nearest gas station, Jack decided. Or maybe fix her car if it looks easy enough, I was a mechanic a while back. Haven't done it in years, but it's like riding a bike. He shrugged, shut off his engine, then got out of the truck and walked back towards the car, hoping it wasn't more than it seemed.

"Thank you!" the woman greeted him as he approached. "I've been stuck here so long! I can't get a signal and no one's stopped!"

"You'll be fine," Jack said, looking her over. Pretty, he thought. Brown skin, long chestnut hair, nice figure under those jeans and white blouse. Sunglasses are hiding her face, but it looks familiar. He blinked, looking at her again. Nah, he thought, couldn't be. Has to be someone else. Lots of Latinas look like her. "What happened?"

"My car just started chirping," she explained, taking off her glasses. Jack blinked again. "Then it died. I got it started again, but then it started chirping again and... Is there something wrong?"

Jack shook his head. "You look like someone I've seen in a few movies. Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Hitch, Training Day..."

"I am that woman," she cut him off, smiling. She extended her hand. "Eva Mendes."

"Jack Killinger." He shook her hand, trying to return her grin. "I'm a fan. What are you..."

"I read a book called Friday Night Lights," she explained. "It talked a lot about this Texas town called Odessa. I decided I had to come see it for myself."

Jack smiled. He had been drawn to the area by the same book and found it every bit what the writer had talked about. "You're a little early for the football."

"Well, I can wait," Eva shrugged. "I'm between movies right now and need a vacation. This looks like a quiet place to take one. Reminds me of Melbourne, but not quite as far out."

"You were in Australia?"

She nodded. "I did a film there. Ghost Rider. Heard of it?"

"Yeah, that comes out next year. I'm looking forward to it. I like comics." He looked at the ground, then back at her. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too." She looked at her car. "Do you think you can help me?"

"I can try. Pop the hood?" Eva did so, and he raised it, then looked beneath. "Okay, this is easy. Looks like a loose gasket. Just a sec." He reached into the engine and twisted the gasket he'd noticed, then stepped back. "Okay, try it."

Eva reached through the car's open window, turned her key, and smiled as the engine immediately caught. "Thank you. I should know more about cars, but..."

"It's okay. I used to be a mechanic." He looked back at her, still feeling awkward. "There's a garage just up the road. I can guide you there. They have a landline if you want to call someone."

"I couldn't get a signal."

"Yeah. That's still a problem out here." Jack slammed the hood. "Just follow me up the road, and you'll be fine."

"Thank you so much. Do you want some coffee when we get there or..."

He grimaced. "No, it's okay. I was glad to help."

"Alright," she shrugged. "Sorry. It's just... it's so lonely out here. Have you noticed that?"

Her words seemed to shoot through to the core of Jack's mind. I was just thinking that before I stopped, he mused. Maybe... No, I shouldn't. I'm sure she has someone. She's a famous actress, and beautiful as hell. She has to have a boyfriend. But she did say she was on vacation, and she's alone. Maybe...

"I have to return the truck to the main office. I'm done with deliveries for the day, but it's due back. After that, if you want to get coffee, I know a place. It's not that ritzy, but..."

"Yes!" Eva interrupted him, grinning again. "I don't know this area, so I'll wait for you at that garage. Whatever you have in mind will be fine."

"Okay," Jack said, ordering his chest to calm down. "See you soon." He turned and headed back to his truck, Eva's smile still gleaming in the back of his mind.

***

Three hours later, he was still having trouble quieting his insides. He had dropped his tanker off and returned to the garage expecting Eva to be gone, but she was still there. His mechanic friends had promised to fix her car by the morning, she'd told him. They had gone to the restaurant and started talking, and Eva had seemed interested in every subject Jack brought up. She liked the same movies he did, the same music, and the same sports. He enjoyed hearing about her time in modeling and show business, and she too was interested in his experiences trying to find home on the road. Coffee had turned into dinner, and now they were still talking long after the food had been eaten and taken away. Damn, Jack thought. I'd always considered myself nobody special. I never thought I could connect with a famous woman, even if I met one. But now...

"Jack," Eva's voice caught his attention, and he looked back at her. "You've done a lot for me today. I don't usually hang around people this much. They think my life's interesting, but it's really not. It's just another life. Maybe it's not as boring as what I used to do before I got into it, but it still isn't all I thought it would be."

"My life's been like that too," he said. "I didn't think I would end up in a place like this when I started out, but here I am. They say it's boring, but it doesn't have to be. You just need to find things that keep it fun."

She nodded. "You know, you're the first person in a long time who's done something for me expecting nothing in return. It really surprised me."

"Hell, I was surprised to meet you out there. I've never bumped into anyone famous before."

Eva smiled. "How would you like to go farther than just a meeting?"

Jack stared at her, catching the look in her eye. Shit, he thought. I told her earlier about how I pick up girls sometimes, and she laughed, but I didn't think... "Uh, well, don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Not right now. And I'm lonely being out here. You've been my friend so far today, so I thought... Forgive me if you're not interested."

I might never have a chance like this again, Jack grimaced. But do I really want to... "Okay, but we'll have to keep it short. Don't expect much from me. I just met you and..."

"I don't want that much," she said. "Only companionship. Can you give me that?" She reached out and softly took his hand.

"Maybe," Jack replied, looking down at her arm and then back up at her eyes. "Okay."

***

They left the restaurant quickly, got in his pickup, and drove to his apartment. The whole way Eva kept giving him smiles. Jack had trouble concentrating on the road. I've never been with a woman like this, he thought. Yeah, I've been with a lot- white, black, Mexican, I ain't particular- but a famous woman? Never. Hopefully this will be fun.

Eva's still an up and coming actress, he reflected. Not that big. I rarely see her interviewed or looked at that hard in the media. But she is good, though. Always has nice chemistry with her co-stars and appears full of energy. Since meeting her, I've seen evidence she's like that offscreen too. This should be a treat. But how much of a treat? Will it be for only one night or...

"Jack? Are we almost there?"

He looked to the right and nodded. "Yeah. Here we are." He turned off the road and pulled up next to a brick building that ranked somewhere between shabby and mediocre as far as apartments went. "Sorry, I couldn't afford anything better."

"It's fine," Eva said. She touched his arm as he shut off the truck. "Listen, Jack, I don't want you to think less of me because of this. I don't usually go this fast. It's just that it's been a long time and you've been so nice and..."

"You don't have to explain," he said. "It's okay." She nodded in thanks.

They got out of the truck and headed in, as quickly as they had left the restaurant. Jack looked up at the sky as they reached the door and another song occurred to him. "I like the way that sparkling earrings lay against your skin so brown. And I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight, with a million stars all around..."

Eagles, he recalled. I think that song would be appropriate for tonight. He looked at Eva and returned her smile. Yeah, that song describes her well. Too bad it's only in my head. He unlocked the door, pushed it open, and followed Eva inside.

As soon as it closed behind him, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jack turned, and Eva was there. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, pushing him back towards the wall in the same motion. Jack's hat tumbled off his head and his keys fell from his hand. He did not even notice them hitting the floor. Instead his arms came up and grabbed hold of Eva, fingers tangling in her hair and pulling her close to him. She broke their kiss and smiled, then softly kissed him again. "Bedroom in there?" she asked after it was done, pointing at an archway across the room.

"Yeah." She gave him another grin and started walking, undressing as she moved. He turned his eyes away from her, still trying to quiet his heart. Stay busy, he told himself. No need to get excited by this. So what if she's famous? It's not that big a deal. He walked into his kitchen nook and opened a cabinet, took out a condom and unwrapped it. Then he headed towards the bedroom, stepping carefully around Eva's discarded shoes, jeans, and blouse.

A glorious vision greeted him. Eva lay on his bed, smiling and beckoning. Her underwear was thin and black, the bra already unfastened with its straps loose on her shoulders. He looked her up and down and shivered, unable to reconcile the creamy tan expanse of her skin with what he had imagined. She made a gesture and he nodded. He stepped closer to the bed, his knees almost touching it. Let's get this going, he told his mind. Eva blinked, seemingly in agreement.

"I'll hold that for you," she said. He nodded, handing her the condom. Jack then unbuttoned his shirt and started taking it off. His eyes stayed on Eva all the while, continuing to roam over her body. Breasts are a little bigger than I thought, he mused. That's good. I like her legs too. They're well-muscled. She put the condom aside and waved her hand as he dropped his shirt and reached for his belt. "Let me take care of that."

"Okay." He tried to relax as her hands touched his biceps. They squeezed his arms, then moved inwards and glided over his chest. Good? Jack wondered. Her eyes gave no reply. Instead she merely continued to caress dowards across his stomach with a feather touch. She stopped when she reached his waist and looked up at his eyes. Jack sighed, his hands staying limp at his sides. She smiled and moved on.

Eva undid his belt and fly, then pulled down his jeans and boxers. She nodded a greeting at his manhood, then took it in her hand. Jack tried to control his raging emotions, keeping still. It got more difficult as she stroked, as his nostrils took in her perfume and natural musk. Her touch was tender and varied, hitting both the head and the length of him. Her eyes watched her work, boring into his soul. I have Eva Mendes in my room, he thought. We're about to make love. I can't believe it, but it's happening. She's touching me. It feels so good. Oh, wow. He looked down and smiled at his fully hardened cock. He looked back at Eva and she was smiling too. Then she leaned forward, still holding the base of his organ, and opened her mouth.

Damn, Jack thought as she engulfed him. Her breath washed over his flesh, tongue licking in accompaniment. It quickly took over, poking into his balls and moving up and down the shaft. Jack let out a breath and looked up, trying to concentrate on a spot on the wall. One of his hands came up and stroked across Eva's hair, pressed against her ear. "Give me a second."

"Okay," she said, moving back and dropping her hand. Jack sat down on the bed and pulled his boots off, looking away from her. This feels wrong, he thought, but I like it. I'll stop worrying. He stood up and dropped his pants to the floor, then sat back down on the bed.

Eva smiled and took hold of him again, resumed her sucking and caressing. He placed his hands on her shoulders, then moved them down, pushing off her bra. She looked up and nodded, shrugging to aid him. Her nipples are dark pink, Jack noted as the garment fell, and small. I like that. She leaned back, kissed his manhood and stroked it up and down, squeezing. He moved his hands up and stroked her shoulders and back, thinking hard about what he wanted to do next. Eva licked at him for a few more seconds, then again moved away. Jack groaned at her absence, then smiled as he watched her pick up the condom and slip it onto his length.

"Got it?"

She looked at him, nodded, then took hold of his thigh and shoulder. Jack moved with her as she pulled him down. She turned onto her side, making room for him. He leaned in and kissed her lips, began stroking her chest. She moaned as he touched her nipples, her fingers coming up and tapping across his stomach. His thumbs moved back and forth against her breasts, pressing at the nerves. His eyes gauged their depth, and he nodded as they poked at him. He leaned down and kissed each one, then moved up and again captured Eva's lips. She cuddled against him, opening her mouth and admitting his tongue. They breathed into each other hard, bodies settling and aligning. Their hands moved over each other's flesh, pulling at and exciting various nerves.

"Ah!" Eva moaned as Jack touched her spine. Her tongue lashed faster into him. He moved his fingers downwards and she increased the speed. Hmm, he thought. Okay. Her hands were caressing faster too, sweeping up and down his sides and pressing into his hips. His manhood lashed against her thigh and the black silk of her panties, seeking the heat underneath. Jack kept moving his fingers down, touched the top of Eva's rear. She gasped hard as his finger pushed under her panties and inside, then withdrew, placing her hand on the center of his chest. "Wait."

Jack nodded and rolled away from her. She reached down and pulled off her panties, revealing a well-trimmed triangle of pine-colored curls. Her skin was flushed around it, warm with hope and excitement. Jack watched her legs move up and then fall back down, smiling. She returned his smile and pointed at her pussy, then moved back in towards his length.

"Alright," Jack said, hands returning to her spine and shoulder. The latter hand moved down, squeezing her bicep as she moved against him. His other hand stroked down and then around her waist, fingers tangling in the outer edges of the curls between her legs. He kissed her, then pushed his fingers forward. The index finger entered her cunt, followed by the middle finger and the thumb. He pushed them deep inside her, then moved up, seeking and taking hold of her clit. Eva smiled and began vibrating around him. He shoved his fingers forward, then pulled them out slightly before pushing them in again, varying the angle. She rewarded him with a series of gasps.

"Yes! Ah!! Right there! Ah! Bien! Mas! More!! Now!! Ahora!!!"

Okay, Jack thought, she's really lived up now. Slipping in and out of her native language. Lots of Latinas I've been with do that. I guess it's time. He withdrew his fingers, then placed his cock at the entrance to her inner folds.

12