Desert Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing the careful examination, the guard stood up and sternly told Caroline: "You have to leave your shoes here. The heels could be used as a weapon."

"What will I wear?" asked Caroline coyly.

"Nothing. Next time, bring flip flops. It's a rookie mistake," replied the guard with a condescending tone.

Caroline stepped out of her high heels. Her manicured, purple toes were out in the open. Her young feet were very tender. She stepped on the harsh ground with her soft feet. The guard bent to take her shoes. The guard handed Caroline the condoms from the table.

"Durex extra thin? Next time, bring Trojans. They are tougher. Inmates fuck rough," the guard put her hand on Caroline's back and pushed Caroline toward the next door. Caroline felt like a little, frightened girl. She would have wanted to hide in a hole, run home, and hide under the bed sheets. However, she was even more afraid of doing anything out of place to unsettle the machinery of motions that she was being put through by the institution for her conjugal visit. "Be that little mouse," she told herself, "follow the maze that they sent you through. Just follow. Don't blink."

They walked down a hallway. A big glass pane lined the hallway with glass that had an interleaved wire mesh. Caroline recognized the girls from the old Honda in the parking lot. Each was sitting with a young man in orange jumpsuits. One girl was sitting on the lap of her orange guy. Guards lined the walls of the room. They had their nightsticks in hand. There was a soda and snack machine in the corner with colorful neon lights.

The guard let Caroline past that. There was a big iron door. A heavy lock popped with a loud clank. The guard pushed the iron door open. The guard had to lean forward heavily. The proper prison had started here. Every window was tiny and had half inch thick metal bars. Doors were heavy reinforced steel. The hinges were welded in place. The air conditioning lost a couple degrees of power. It was easily 80 degrees. The panic of a trapped rabbit shuddered over Caroline's body. Getting out of here would be a slow process, no matter how hard she would panic. Unlike holding the breath under water in the pool at home and pushing to the surface, when she couldn't hold it anymore, this would be like pushing up from 30 feet under water. A desperate, push after push, struggling for air, for freedom, for being left alone.

The guard stopped in front of a white door. The guard got a huge chain of keys out. She fumbled for the key with the blue rubber marking. This moment, everything became very real. Until now, everything had been as she had planned it inside of her head in her bedroom in Jersey. Now, things were real. Now, she'd have her real body collide with reality. All could have been a dream until here. Simply something so outside of her reference experience that it might have been her imagination. Now, she was going to wake up in reality. Things would happen to her.

Caroline stepped in front of the guard and into the room. The guard said one last thing, "the room is sound insulated for privacy. You have to bang hard against the door if you want out early." The door clicked as the guard turned the key shut behind Caroline.

The 6x8 room was bare, except for the low twin sized bed and the black Christian cross at the wall. Eliseo was already sitting on the bed with his knees wide. He was heavy, in fact fat, about 200 lbs., twice her weight. He was dressed in a bulging orange jump suite and clear bathing flip flops. His head was shaven. The fat in his cheeks filled out the head to look like a round ball. There were three teardrops tattooed under his left eye. There was a bar tattooed on his chin. There was a triangle on his forehead. He looked fearsome.

"Yo mommy!" said Eliseo. He had a thick Guatemalan accent. His eyelids were so sparse that one could have guessed that he plucked them. His armpits had crackled outlines like the coast of a continent. There was one white, salty crusty outline after the next. They had accumulated by him sweating in the desert heat, the sweat drying, and then sweating again. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties.

"Give it a twirl. Show me what you are working with," encouraged Eliseo with a jovial smile on his lips.

Caroline had been standing right in front of the door, like the zone the door moved over was a save place and the rest of the room was a crocodile invested lake. She hadn't dared stepping closer, having trepidations. She turned around. Her bare feet treaded the prison stone ground. The hem of her dress fluttered a little up from the momentum of her turn.

"Oh ya, hot mommy," cheered Eliseo. "I thought you'd be a fat chick or an old lady. You are one hot mommy. I bet out there, they'd pay ten keys for you for one night. And I mean that in the best way as a compliment."

Caroline blushed silently.

"Come here, sit down," Eliseo patted his thighs.

Caroline walked over to him. She sat down sideways on his lap. She felt his arms around him. His arms were so thick and strong. Like a baby tree in the wind, he could move her that effortlessly. He leaned her over against his chest. His body was big and soft, a lot of fat, yet strong muscles had to carry all that weight. She felt engulfed by him. She realized that she was his toy now. He could move her around however he wanted. She remembered the guard warning her about the sound insulated room. She realized that he was a criminal with temper issues. If at any time, she refused her pussy, he could get raging mad, through her against the wall, bash her head in from a fit of rage. And then she'd merely be another tattooed teardrop on his face, so insignificant.

He smelled, he smelled off days without shower in a sweaty desert prison. Among the musky scent of his body, a new smell arose. She could smell his unwashed penis wafting like a rotten fish. She remembered that scent from the boys. When they got a hard-on, their penis head would start emitting this strong smell. The smell that equally repulsed her with disgust and aroused her in a deep spot between her thighs.

"Conjugal visits are short," he introduced his hands pulling the lavender dress over her head. He grabbed her bra at the front center and pulled it over her head without bothering to unlatch it. She reached her arms high. He pulled down her panties. It was so quick. She was already naked. Her mind had a hard time catching up. He was hungrily breaking out of his orange jump suit. Her eyes were shocked at the white oversized underwear. Funny enough on all the things that she could have and should have been shocked at, the oversized white underwear, the beyond grand pa style panties, shocked her the most.

"Condom," she screeched. Her throat had dried up. That was the first thing she said to him. She handed him the blue condom.

He put it on hastily. It flipped out of his hand on the ground. He tried again to put it on. He accidentally flipped the sides, so that her side was now touching him. She realized what it meant for infection. She didn't dare saying anything. The blue rubber stretched into see-through, as it rolled over his cock with the parsley, curly groin hair at the base.

He threw her on her back and went on top of her. His weight crushed her. She felt flattened. Her fingers were fighting to create a breathing space between her mouth and his chest. She was too busy focusing on getting her to realize his cock pushing into her. Flap-flap, the cock shot inside of her pussy.

She arranged herself under the big body. She found a way to gasp her under him. Her mind wandered his fat folds that were pressing down on her belly and breasts. The roughness in her pussy eased as his cock spread her lubrication around. Images of movies and the news about the violence of gangbangers were flushing through her head. She was being pounded live, that very moment, by one of those cruel creatures. She was but a small girl, helpless to his savage goal of rubbing his dick in a live body, preferable female.

"Yo real tight, mommy," Eliseo groaned.

His Spanish way of calling her mommy was strange. It made her feel being thought of as getting impregnated.

The steam in his breathing started turning her own. Her sexual machinery started turning, as his panting got more intense, as the body slabs of his against her body grew wetter from the sweat. She wanted to completely surrender herself to the violent and evil beast. She wanted to be taken, really taken like no question of her was asked or consideration of her was made. That feeling of being a fuck doll, that she had to keep so secret from everyone, was the thing that drove her nuts in the wildest way.

And she could feel him ramming into her solely trying to rub his own dick in the right places. His pubic bone hitting hers was as fears as wild bucks hitting their antlers into each other. It was pain followed by pleasure, left by a hunger for being hit again, while he recoiled his dick outside of her for the next crushing pubic bone to pubic bone hit.

Her voice quivered high pitched like a little girl. His thrusting got more feverishly. The bed was screeching over the rock floor stop-and-go. "Thank god, the walls are sound insulated," Caroline silently prayed.

"Que mommy! You make my children proud!" groaned Eliseo pushing his dick as deep as he could inside of Caroline.

Then, he collapsed. She struggled with both hands and all her force to get her head out from under the languid body. "I can't breathe!"

"Suck my dick," commanded Eliseo. He rolled to the side. She quickly crawled on her hands and feet to his cock. She could taste her own pussy on the condom that tasted of spermicide. The dick was deflating inside of her mouth. She sucked hard on it. Her cheeks puckered in. She felt the rubber bulging on her tongue like a balloon.

"Say, mi amo, why are you doing this?" asked Eliseo.

"I'm so stuck in my life. I fold clothes at the GAP store. I see the same movies with my friends. They are different movies, different titles, and different actors. Yet, it's the same movie over and over if you get to the heart of it. I needed to break out, break out of that routine, that invisible prison of a schedule, 6 months dental cleanings, taxes on April 15th, groceries at 3 pm on Sunday, and the social security report in spring telling me that I got another 33 points towards retirement. I vented to my friends about it. They challenged me to the craziest thing that they could think of. And I told myself I have to do it. I have to do it for freedom," Caroline talked with Eliseo's dick in her mouth, taking pauses from sucking. He patiently listened to her, feeling the joy of her tongue on his limp dick, the tiny and delicate sensation.

"I never understood you white chicks. You come to prison to feel freedom. How his sucking my ugly, stinking dick giving you freedom? I tell you freedom. Freedom was my dad and me with nine years old on a boat in the water of Guatemala. I tasted the salt on my lips. My dad was letting my hold his Corona. I felt so proud, like life couldn't get any better," responded Eliseo.

"Are those real?" Eliseo grabbed her tits and squeezed them roughly, as he was popping bubble paper and thought that if they were fake, he could pop them and find out. Caroline squealed and slapped his hand.

"Oh, the shy girl, has some fire!" Eliseo laughed. Caroline kept earnestly bobbing her head up and down the cock that was getting a second life.

"Mira es culo," Eliseo leaned over to see her cute butt that bulged up, because she was on her knees. "When you are ready, I'll fuck you in there. You come back."

The door opened. Caroline jumped back in a crouching position to cover her naked body. The female prison guard was in the door. "Times up!"

"Ey, two more minutes. My guns loaded so big," pleaded Eliseo.

"Enough, get dressed. Both of you!"

Caroline searched for her clothes on the floor. Eliseo climbed back into his orange jumpsuit. "Real love, mommy. What we have is true!" said Eliseo to Caroline. Two male guards came into the room. They had been hiding in the hallway. They grabbed Eliseo harshly to put him into wrist and ankle cuffs. All four cuffs were connected by a shiny metal chain. "Look at these cowards scared with me in irons. That little girl was all naked and dancing on my dick by herself." The trio staggered out of the prison cell.

The female prison guard pushed Caroline out of the visitation room, while Caroline still adjusted her underwear. The guard said with a sad look on her face, "I hope you got what you came for, girl, and not too much more."

12