Desert Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel couldn't take his eyes off Amy's ripe young breasts, barely covered by her skimpy bra. The outlines of her areolas were visible through the flimsy semi-transparent fabric. His cock was so hard it hurt. He folded his knife and put it back into his pocket, then reached out slowly toward her breasts. Amy flinched away at the touch of his rough, calloused hands.

"No," she whispered pleadingly, "please, no..." Manuel didn't seem to hear: all of his attention was focused on the soft mounds of flesh under his hands. He had never, in his life, had a woman who felt like this. He squeezed her breasts gently, kneading and savoring their soft yielding fullness, his thumbs moving over the slight protrusion of her nipples in lazy circles, causing them to slowly come erect. Then he sighed once, deeply, pulled out his knife, and began cutting off the straps of her bra. Amy gave a muffled sob and hung her head in shame and mortification, her silky hair hanging down over her face like a golden veil. The knife wasn't very sharp, and Manuel sawed at the strap for what seemed like hours before it finally parted. As her firm young breast settled slightly, almost imperceptibly on that side, Manuel moved on to the other strap. In utter despair, Amy closed her eyes and prayed that this was just a bad dream.

Once the bra straps were cut, Manuel put his knife away, reached behind her, and began to unhook the bra. Amy stiffened immediately at the touch of his hand -- it was all too clear to her what he was about to do -- but she was powerless to prevent it. She felt the slight lessening of pressure on her breasts as the hook came undone and the bra cups loosened. Her bra now hung loosely over the proud thrust of her breasts, held in place only by the pressure of her arms against her side. Amy hardly dared breathe, terrified that even her slightest movement might cause them to fall away and deprive her of whatever little covering and modesty they provided.

Manuel paused for a moment and regarded Amy as she stood semi-naked before him, a captive angel. Then he gently slipped his hands under the loosened cups of her bra and slowly pulled it away. Amy's beautiful firm white breasts, crowned by the brownish-pink circle of her defiantly erect nipples, were now naked in the bright desert sun, exposed for all the world to see. A slight breeze stirred her golden hair for a moment, then died away. Somewhere in the distance a cactus wren chirped discordantly. Then the desert was silent again.

Manuel, who had been unconsciously holding his breath, let it out with a sigh. The harsh realities of the desert were now forgotten, the entire focus of his world centered on this goddess who stood before him, helpless and almost naked, her hands pinned behind her back. He reached down and caressed her nylon-clad legs where her prim little skirt ended just above her knees. A few minutes ago he had slipped her little black panties off over the sexy black high heels on her feet, and he knew that she didn't have anything else on underneath her skirt. If he'd wanted, he could have ripped off that one last remaining covering on her body, but he wanted to prolong every moment, relishing the almost-unbearable pleasure of anticipation. His hands traveled upward slowly, the fingertips caressing the silky smoothness of her stockings.

Amy pressed her thighs together in a desperate attempt to keep his hands from the smooth sensitive skin of her inner thighs and the soft folds of her most private parts. Manuel smiled inwardly -- he could very easily have had the gringa lying on her back in a flash, with her legs spread open and his cock pounding into her pretty little cunt -- but there was no need to hurry. His hands slowly traveled up her legs until they came to the elastic bands at the top of her stockings. They lingered there for a moment, caressing the smooth soft skin of her legs where they met the edge of the stockings. He reached behind her, cupping the shapely curves of her butt cheeks and gently squeezing the firm flesh. A finger slid inquisitively into the crack of her butt, drawing a startled gasp from Amy and an involuntary clenching of her ass cheeks. Manuel smiled: there'd be plenty of time for that later, too.

His hands slid higher, to her waist, drawing her skirt up with them and bringing into view first the pretty embroidered tops of her stockings, then the creamy white flesh of her thighs above them, and finally the neatly trimmed brown triangle of her bush above her shaved pussy. Manuel's breath caught in his throat, his hands pausing as he took in the sight. Then, all of a sudden, as if some dam of patience had finally burst, he ran his hand along the waistband of her skirt until they found the little zipper at the back, unzipped the skirt in one quick motion, and pulled down on it. The skirt slid down to her feet with a slight rustle, leaving Amy standing completely naked, except for her stockings and high heels, in front of her captors.

Amy was utterly mortified! The thought of complete strangers -- uncouth dirty filthy smelly ones at that -- insolently ogling her tits and ass and pussy like this was almost more than she could bear. She could see the bulges in the crotch of their pants, and could imagine what dirty thoughts they must be thinking. Even Steve -- the one real boyfriend she'd had -- hadn't been allowed to stare at her naked body like that! On the occasions when they'd made love, she had made sure that the lights had been turned out before disrobing... he'd complained about that, but she'd told him that if he loved her he had to learn to respect her modesty! And now that treasured modesty was reduced to a skirt lying puddled around her feet, her private parts on open display to the lustful leering gaze of total strangers! She looked down at the ground and bit her lips to keep from bursting into tears at the shame and humiliation of it all, hardly able to believe what these men were about to do to her.

Her eyes welling with tears, she looked pleadingly at Manuel, and in a soft voice cracking with fear, whispered, "Please... please don't do this to me..." But there was no mercy to be had from him. Manuel swiftly strode behind her and grabbed her arms, and Pedro moved in front of her, where Manuel had been a moment ago. Then Manuel let go her arms and, before she could do anything, grabbed her shoulders and pushed down hard, forcing her to her knees. At the same time Pedro dropped to his knees down in front of her, grabbed the back of her neck and pulled down, bending her over at the waist and forcing her to catch her balance with her arms.

She was now kneeling on her hands and knees, the soft white smoothness of her unwilling ass sticking out invitingly towards Manuel, her tits hanging down like ripe fruit ready for the picking. Her face was only inches from Pedro's crotch now, and she could smell his raw animal smell, see the large tenting bulge in his jeans. Gritting her teeth, she clenched her thighs together desperately, with all her strength, hoping against hope that this one effort would fend off her attackers. But Manuel effortlessly thrust his hands between her knees and pushed outwards, easily overwhelming the strength of her legs and causing them to open, leaving her feet shoulder-width apart, her ass sticking out in an obscene invitation, the soft folds of her womanhood helplessly exposed.

Pedro saw Manuel force open the gringa's legs. From where he was kneeling in front of the girl, he could see the heart-shaped curves of her ass, see her beautiful long legs in the sexy black stockings and high heels. He could imagine what she must look and feel like down there, spread wide open and ready to be taken whether she liked it or not... the thought made his already hard dick throb. Her face was right in front of his crotch, partly obscured by her cascading silky golden hair... In a frenzy of lust, he grabbed Amy's dangling breasts, pulling and kneading the soft yielding flesh, rolling the stiff rubbery pink nipples between his thumb and fingers, pulling on them, squeezing her breasts, until Amy whimpered with pain. Then, unable to hold back any longer, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and hurriedly pushed them down. Freed from its confines, his erect penis popped out into the warm desert air, bobbing up and down a couple of times. A small string of clear liquid ran from the tip of his cock to his undies, stretching thinner and thinner until it broke into a tiny dangling pearl of fluid.

Manuel ran his hands over the creamy smoothness of Amy's ass while all this was happening, exploring, squeezing gently and marveling at its soft firmness. He ducked a hand between her legs and ran his fingers through the neatly trimmed little thatch of hair above her pussy, then drew it back, lightly tracing the smooth outline of her shaved pussy lips. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined that someone as gorgeous as this gringa would be before him like this, completely at his mercy, to do with as he pleased. He caressed her ass cheeks gently, enjoying the sensuality the silky soft smoothness of her skin.

He pressed outwards slightly, gazing at the little puckered hole of her anus, intrigued by its clean hairless beauty. The women he'd had before this -- there hadn't been all that many of them -- had all had thick mats of coarse dark hair covering their nether regions, and the unfamiliar elegant beauty of the smooth hairless pussy and asshole of this golden-haired gringa was stunningly arousing by its very contrast. Mesmerized, Manuel traced a finger lightly, wonderingly, across Amy's asshole, delicately probing the little opening. Amy gave a shocked gasp at this unexpected intrusion into her asshole. God! what uncivilized filthy perverts!

Even Steve -- until recently her boyfriend -- had been careful to stay away from her asshole after the first and only time he'd tried to stick his dick in there, and she'd freaked out and threatened to do a Lorena Bobbit on him. She clenched her anal sphincter as hard as she could to try and keep him out.

Her unexpectedly vigorous response broke the trance that Manuel seemed to be in. Surprised and amused by her defiant reaction, and at the same time highly aroused by it, he drew back his hands, hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down, then pushed aside his undies. His large rock-hard cock popped out immediately, its bulbous purplish tip oozing a tiny anticipatory dribble of fluid.

Amy looked up at the sound of the zipper, loud in the silence of the desert. Through the hair hanging down into her eyes, she saw Pedro's cock sticking out at her a few inches from her face, hard, implacable, mindless beyond its own limited purpose. Revulsion swept through her as she gazed at the thick dark veiny shaft capped by the large blotched swollen head that seemed to seek her out blindly, cyclops-like, his testicles dangling obscenely below it like huge hairy meatballs. Pedro scooted forward a few inches closer to her, his erect cock bumping into the side of her cheek as he did so, causing Amy to flinch away. Pedro grabbed her hair and yanked her face back, pressing her tightly closed lips against his swollen member until, reluctantly, they yielded under the unrelenting pressure.

The stiff shaft of Pedro's cock rammed impatiently into her mouth, until her nose was almost buried in the thick coarse hair at its base. Amy, gagging reflexively, tried frantically to pull back, fighting the pressure of Pedro's hand on her neck. The gagging subsided a moment later as Pedro's hips moved back, pulling his cock halfway out of her mouth; and then it was back in again, filling her mouth, choking her. This went on and on and on, Pedro fucking her tender mouth mercilessly, her sensuous red lips stretched unwillingly around his penis, its shaft slick from her saliva, his firm grip on her hair precluding any possibility of any relief from the torment. And then, as if this weren't bad enough, she felt a hard pressure against her pussy.

The pressure on Amy's pussy lips increased until it shaded over into pain. Yet, surprisingly, the savage penetration that she had resigned herself to didn't materialize. She heard Manuel spit out an obscenity behind her, and realized the problem: she was too dry! Then suddenly the pressure was gone, replaced a moment later by a thick stubby finger that wormed its way into her pussy, forcing itself in harshly despite the unwilling dry walls of her vagina. The finger pulled out, then plunged in again, back and forth, back and forth, another finger rubbing her clit in a slow circular motion, and Amy was suddenly filled with dismay and shame as she realized that the painful abrasion of its initial entry was gone... he was lubricating her, he was lubricating her, Oh God! despite all her efforts at resistance he was lubricating her. With a strange mix of shame and incredulity she felt her body turning traitor, betraying her, as waves of pleasure radiated out from her loins, overwhelming the years of strict conditioning that had forced her into the belief that it was wrong to enjoy the animal pleasures of her body.

Amy lost track of how long this went on, until abruptly, the finger withdrew, popping out of her vagina with a little wet slurping sound. A moment later, with no warning, Manuel slammed his swollen penis hard into her cunt. It hurt -- despite the lubrication he had forced, God, how it hurt -- and yet the pain was overshadowed by a surging bolt of desire. Amy choked out an involuntary muffled moan as Manuel's huge lust-filled cock stretched her tight cunt far beyond anything she had ever experienced. Then, as Manuel hammered into her pussy, pounding into her over and over and over, she felt her hips moving as if of their own will, bucking back eagerly to meet each savage thrust, frantically sucking Manuel's cock deep into her sex-starved cunt.

The hot blue sky, the open desert around her, all faded away as Amy's world contracted into a lust-filled point of guilty reluctant pleasure. Time slowed to a crawl, punctuated only by the delightful brutal thrusting of the hard cocks ramming into her body at either end. And then, when it seemed as if her ravishment would go on into all eternity, she heard, as if from very far away, a guttural groan wrenched from the man before her, felt his thrusts quicken, and then his cock was spewing its hot sticky release deep into her mouth. She swallowed the thick salty-sweet fluid gushing into her mouth as fast as she could to keep from gagging.

Somewhere about then she heard a deep moan from the man behind her, and again, as his cock hammered into her, faster and faster, then impaled her in one last mighty thrust as it pulsed its warm seed into her body. On an impulse, Manuel leaned forward and reached down between her legs... and as his fingers brushed against her clit, Amy exploded in a towering, crashing orgasm that went on and on and on, tearing from her a long low wailing cry. Then the world blurred and fell away...

* * *

Manuel and Pedro looked down at the gringa lying unconscious before them, a dribble of semen trickling from her battered pussy. They looked sheepish as they tucked their now-deflated cocks into their pants, pulled their zippers back up, and stood up. For a long moment no one moved. Then Pedro gently pulled a portion of the blanket over Amy's prostrate body, covering it from the blazing sun. Manuel looked at Pedro strangely, but said nothing, made no move to interfere. Then they quickly walked away, towards the car parked off the roadside a short distance away. The keys were still in the ignition, where Amy had left them, and the engine caught as soon as Manuel turned the key. He looked back one last time towards the boulders, where Amy lay, still, silent, spent. Then he gunned the engine, turned the car around, and sped away.

* * *

Amy regained consciousness ten minutes or so later. Her mouth and pussy hurt from the assault they had endured; yet she also felt wondrously transformed, the echoes of her pulsing orgasm still reverberating through her being. She looked at the smears of half-dried semen on her inner thighs, half-heartedly tried to rub them away once or twice, then gave up. Rising laboriously, she hobbled over to where her skirt lay on the ground a few yards away and pulled it on, then retrieved the remains of her bra and put it on as best as she could.

The tattered remains of her blouse lay nearby, unsalvageable; one piece had blown away a short distance and snagged against a clump of prickly pear. The road nearby stretched to the horizon in both directions, silent, empty, shimmering with heat in the distance. She cocked her head for a moment, listening for the traffic on the interstate, trying to remember which direction she needed to go. Then, limping slowly, she set off towards the highway to the north.

12