Desert Heat

Story Info
Three marines are captured by desert witches.
1.8k words
3.86
18.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

A/N: This is one of my first attempts at writing erotica so I doubt it will be as good as the others I have written.

*

"Sheeba, this has gotten totally out of hand, the invaders still have yet to be repelled. I think it is time to expel them our way. It makes it so much easier when many of the invaders are so appealing to the eye," said Shanti.

"You're right Shanti, this is always so fun. I think we can get it just right, we just need it done the right way," said Sheeba

"I will send Myreala out to find the soldiers," said Shanti.

"Good idea, she always has such great taste in men," said Sheeba.

----

"Corporal, what do you see?" asked Major Marcus Hunter

"There's nothing here sir," replied Corporal Craig Stevens

"They have to be around here somewhere, you can't move something so big in such little time," said Captain Aaron Renold

"I agree Captain, keep alert, they could be anywhere around here," said Major Hunter

----

"What do you think ladies?" asked Myreala

"I think Sheeba is going to love playing with them," said Hunter #1

"Too bad we can't get a piece of them," said Hunter #2

"I know, but if Sheeba likes playing with them enough, maybe you'll get your chance," said Myreala "Lets move and get them before they leave,"

The group of three shrouded desert weapon climbed down the dune and approached the men, partially hidden in their camouflage.

----

"Sir, I think I see something," said Corporal Stevens

"What is it Corporal?" asked Major Hunter

"There's three dark objects moving towards us," replied Stevens

"It's the desert witches, they shroud themselves in black," said Captain Renold

"Get your weapons ready they are obviously very dangerous if they can appear like that," said Major Hunter

"Yes, sir," they replied.

----

"Looks like they have spotted us Myreala," said Hunter #1

"Don't you worry we'll have them in just a second," said Myreala as they approached the soldiers

----

"Where did they go?" asked Corporal Stevens a little confused

"I don't know I can't see them either," said Major Hunter as Captain Renold got hit in the neck with a dart.

"Darts!" shouted Renold as Stevens got hit with a dart. Major Hunter dropped to the ground just as a dart whizzed over his head.

----

"Damn, get your disarm spells ready, I missed their leader," said Myreala

They approached them and as Major Hunter raised his gun to fire, it was pulled out of his hands by and invisible hand and tossed over the dune.

'Crap,' thought Major Hunter to himself as he got hit by a dart.

As he fell into drugged sleep he heard their unintelligible words and gestures.

"Ok, I think Sheeba is going to be quite pleased with these. They are even more appealing closer up," said Myreala.

----

Slowly opening his eyes Captain Renold surveyed the room that he was in and quickly noticed Corporal Stevens stirring and Major Hunter lying in drugged sleep on another bed.

"Sir, do you have any idea where we are?" asked Stevens to Captain Renold

"No, i don't corporal," said Renold.

----

"Very nice job you did with these three Myreala, its going to be such fun. What are their names?" asked Sheeba

"The man with black hair is Major Marcus Hunter, The man with light brown hair is Captain Aaron Renold and the man with dark brown hair is Corporal Craig Stevens," said Myreala.

"Thank you for your help Myreala, could you please prepare the serum, they've woken up," said Sheeba as she watched Major Hunter stirring

----

"First thing we need to do is to figure out what is going on," said Major Hunter.

"As soon as they come in, why don't we just rush them?" asked Captain Renold.

"It could be risky, they would have weapons. Also maybe not just physical weapons either, you said yourself that they are witches," said Major Hunter.

"We would have to be careful I agree" said Captain Renold.

The door opened and in stepped Myreala with her two escorts who were holding the captive marines weapons. Before they could say anything Myreala injected Major Hunter with a clear fluid.

"What the hell was that?" demanded Major Hunter.

In her best possible English, Myreala stuttered out "Do not worry Marcus every thing will be all right," She then proceeded to inject Captain Renold and Corporal Stevens with the same fluid "It will take sometime for it to come into effect, but when it does we will be back," said Myreala as she was led out of the room by her escorts. But before the door was closed Major Hunter called out. "We won't tell you anything,"

Captain Renolds cursed and said "What are we going to do? They look like they know how to use our weapons,"

"We will think of something, but even if we don't General Wagner will come looking for us," said Major Hunter

----

"Looks like its time to have some fun, I'll signal you when its time to come in Shanti. Don't forget I want Craig," said Sheeba as she walked out of the room.

She opened the door and the three marines got off their beds, she ignored Renolds and Stevens and walked over to Major Hunter and said "This will be enjoyable if you let it be, Marcus," she stroked his strong face and pulled him into a kiss while her hands reached down and ripped his shirt open. She broke the kiss and pushed the shirt off his shoulders. She then raised her hands to the collar of his brown shirt and tore it open pulling it off him exposing his well defined chest. She placed her hands on his chest and massaged his muscles while looking into his entranced eyes. She reached behind her and grabbed at Captain Renold's belt.

She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants open. She then pushed her hand into his boxers making him gasp. While groping Aaron's hardness she placed her mouth on Marcus' nipple and began to slowly suck and lick. While doing this she looked over at Corporal Stevens with burning lust in her gaze she noticed him rubbing his crotch with the same entranced look on his face.

Sheeba lifted her hand out of Aaron's pants, eliciting a groan of disappointment from him. She turned to face him and grabbed the collar of his brown shirt, she tore both of his shirts away and pulled down his pants and boxers. She groped Marcus' hardness through his pants while licking and teasing the head of Aaron's hardness loving both of their moaning, standing up she signaled to Shiva to come in. She unbuckled Marcus' belt and opened his pants. She pulled his pants down leaving him in his strained boxers. She walked away from them as they moaned in frustration. Sheeba thought to herself 'Craig looks so hot and bothered right now, but I think I'll have to tease him further,'

The door opened as Shanti entered the room and stripped off her clothes quickly, she walked over to Marcus and pulled down his boxers while Sheeba began to slowly take off her clothes for Craig. Shanti grasped Aaron's hardness and massaged him while she took Marcus' large dick inside her mouth dragging her tongue from base to tip making him shudder in pleasure, moaning softly. 'I can't believe I finally get to do this part of the ritual instead,' thought Shanti as she made both men shudder and moan under her skilled hands and tongue.

Sheeba slowly and teasingly pushed her last piece of clothing down her legs, she turned around and saw both men with their mouths open and their head back, softly moaning in helpless pleasure. Sheeba slowly and sexily walked over to Craig and placed her hands onto his chest. She looked into his entranced eyes and said "This is will be fun Craig, I promise you'll love every moment of it," she pressed her lips against his.

He moaned softly as Sheeba prodded her tongue into his mouth, while her fingers began to very slowly and teasingly unbutton his shirt brushing against his cloth covered chest. She broke her kiss breathlessly and began regaining her breath while she slowly pushed his unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders.

She grasped the collar of his shirt and tore it, she turned as Marcus moaned out loudly. She watched his orgasm course through him as he released into Shanti's hot mouth. As Shanti engulfed Aaron's just as large dick, Sheeba turned and slowly tore the fabric of Craig's shirt. Licking the well toned skin she exposed as she slowly tore away his shirt.

When she got to his muscled stomach she pulled his shirt out of his very tight and uncomfortable pants and ripped it the rest of the way open. She then plunged her tongue into his belly button, Craig moaned in pleasure as she pushed his shirt off his broad shoulders. As before she teasingly slow unbuckled his belt, slowly pulling it out of the loops she massaged the large lump in his pants.

Craig moaned out loudly as she stroked him through his confining pants. Hearing the intense moans of pleasure Sheeba turned and watched as Aaron shuddered, his face clenched in pleasure as his orgasm ripped through him, Shanti's eager mouth swallowing what he had to offer her.

Turning her attention back to Craig as Shanti led both men to the bed, she got down on her knees and slowly opened his pants. Teasingly she very slowly drew his fly down over his painfully hard erection. Continuing her tortuous teasing she slowly pulled his pants down to his ankles, ignoring the moans of pleasure made by Shanti she reached up to his boxers and tore them open, exposing his raging hardness. 'That is too good to waste in my mouth,' thought Sheeba as she tore his boxers off his hips.

Sheeba engulfed his hardness quickly and drew her tongue around his raging hardness. Craig shouted out hoarsely as Sheeba withdrew her mouth and pushed him onto the bed. Now completely ignoring all other sounds of pleasure she slammed herself onto Craig, they both shouted out loudly in pleasure. Craig wrapped his legs around Sheeba's as she drove onto him.

Sheeba increased her frantic pace wanting to release with him, she tortured him by twisting her hips as she rode him. Craig growled in animal passion as her thrusting began to drive him crazy. He thrust up into her trying to match her rapid pace. Sheeba shouted in pleasure as she clamped over him, Craig roared in pleasure exploding into her as her walls milked him.

Sheeba rolled off him and cuddled into him pressing their sweaty bodies together as she turned and watched as Aaron drove himself into Shanti while she grinded herself on top of Marcus, not much longer later they yelled out in pleasure and released into her. Aaron extracted himself from Shanti as she clenched around Marcus draining him. After sliding off him she settled herself in between their strong, sweaty bodies.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers