Desert Oasis Ch. 09: Preferences

Story Info
A morning of discovery with the couple's new guest.
3.7k words
4.32
12.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew in a deep breath and opened my eyes. Starting with the ceiling directly above, I scanned the room.

Did I dream that? Did Bee's friend Jillian really sleep in the same bed with us? Nude? And did I really fuck Bee as her friend lay next to us? And did she catch us? How long was she awake? How much did she hear and sense? Did she see any of it?

Bee was still sound asleep to my left. I lifted my head to see if Jillian was still in bed with us; her spot was vacant.

I lay back down. Bee was in the position Jillian took in the wee hours: her arms above her head, perpendicular at her elbows; her right upper arm cradled her head. Her right leg was stretched long, her left folded out and bent, her left foot pressed to her right knee. Her right breast poured off her chest, her sterling rose nipple flat and smooth. Her uncompressed public hair curled up away from her mons in a particle decay pattern. Her chest filled and emptied in her breath's steady, soothing rhythm.

My penis was screamingly hard; it hovered, bobbing, above my abdomen. More than a typical 'morning wood,' the knowledge that I shared my bed with two beautiful nude women, one of whom I moderately knew, and one I made love to in the other's presence, made my cock cravingly erect. Though I had just done so a few hours before, I needed to come again.

I ran the pad of my right index finger along the soft underside of my cock, my finger catching on my erection's warm sweaty skin. Steadying my sex with my thumb, I pressed along the channel of my urethra, urging out a timely bead of precum. Freed from friction, my finger glided along my length. I looked at Bee. My breathing deepened. I could feel my face tighten. I accelerated my stroking, adding my middle finger to the proceedings. My nerves sparked, making my extremities tingle. My orgasm was mounting. I extended my left index finger and inperceivably caressed Bee's hip. Electricity flashed through me. I inhaled sharply and held it, not wanting to make a sound. Gripping my cock at the base, I lifted my hips, pressing my pubic mound against my hand as I cupped my tightening balls with my pinkie and ring finger. My muscles deep within churned in an ecstatic cadence, making my cock, taut and vermillion, pulse and jerk. I came. Semen rolled out of the tip, white hot, sliding glacially along my shaft, some reaching my fingers, some spilling into my public hair.

My orgasm ebbed, my muscles relaxed, the bed embraced my slackening hips. I steadily exhaled through my mouth. I loosened my grip and massaged my seed along my cock, my body jerking when I touched the hypersensitive crown; what drizzled into my pubic hair I rubbed into my thicket and onto my lower abdomen. A profound laziness scuttled me from getting a towel, but beyond that—and perhaps more overwhelmingly—I also pruriently wanted to see if the heavy, muskily floral scent of my cum would affect Jillian.

Having used the restroom, I walked purposefully to the kitchenette. I needed coffee. I looked to my right as I entered the common area; Jillian was on the couch.

"Hey, good morning, Jillian."

"Good morning," she replied with a breezy pleasantness.

"I'm making some coffee. Care for some?"

"Yes. Please. Is Beatrix still asleep?"

"Yeah, out cold. How late did you guys stay up?"

"Not sure. Things got a little hazy after we finished the bourbon."

"You two polished off that bottle?"

"Yeah..." Her voice drifted sheepishly.

There was a pause. Jillian was sitting on the sofa, her right leg curled beneath her, her left upright, bent at the knee, her heel touching the top of her right foot. Her lips came to rest on her left knee as her left breast nuzzled her thigh. She was reading the newspaper. The coffee ready, I poured two cups. Looking down to the countertop, I caught my cock, shiny in its seminal glaze, in the shadowy periphery.

With a mug in each hand I walked toward the living area. Having just orgasmed, but invigorated that I was hanging out nude with one of Bee's good friends, my cum-slathered cock plunged outward like a flying buttress. I set a coffee on the table near her. She looked up. "Thank you," she said with a sweet appreciation. I grabbed a section of the newspaper and sat in a chair across from her.

"I'm surprised you're up so early," I said opening the paper, continuing the conversation.

"It was the best night sleep I've had in a long time." I was pleased, and somewhat relieved, to hear that. She paused. "Even if I was woken up." She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, an impish grin crossing her lips.

Now was my turn to look sheepish. My face a shade of red I probably couldn't conceive, I looked at her, my palms layered over my heart, "I'm so sorry about that, I—." She cut me off.

"Don't be. It's fine. I wasn't put off." The tension drained from my body. I dropped my shoulders. "It was really beautiful, actually." I looked at her quizzically.

"How so, if I may ask?"

"There was a real passion to it, and I could tell you guys were trying to be polite and quiet, but I'm glad the passion won out. It was really nice to experience. It actually made me feel good to know that you two felt comfortable enough to have sex even though I was there."

"Well, it was still a barbarous breech of etiquette."

"Stop. I wasn't offended." She said reassuringly. "To tell you the truth," she began tugging lightly, unheedingly, at blades of her pubic hair with her right thumb and index finger, "I enjoyed it."

"Oh?" I said with a relieved chuckle. "Why's that?"

"I can't remember the last time I had sex," she said with a melancholic, if slightly embittered, forthrightness. "I'm glad someone's having it."

I was dumbfounded. This was a significant divulgence. Jillian holds her cards very close to her vest, making known only what she wants to let be known, especially about herself. There's little about any aspect of her personal life—her background, her family, anything—that I know, and those details that I do, I've learned from Bee. This revelation left me speechless. Struggling to find a courteous sequitur, I queried feebly, "So...no boyfriend?"

"Uh...no." She looked at me like I was being obtuse. Sensing that I still had not picked up on the plot, she dropped her face and peering from beneath her eyebrows, stated declaratively, "I prefer girls."

Abruptly stunned, I said, "Ah!" I'm certain my jaw dropped. There was a disquiet silence. She placidly returned to the paper, continuing to piquantly tug at her pubic hair. So too did I return to my section of the paper, feigning focus and interest.

"I prefer girls." Her statement reverberated in my brain. What an interesting verb to choose. "Prefer." Does this mean she likes women instead men, or does she like both men and women, but prefers women? And why, now, all of a sudden, did she feel comfortable sharing that, and with of all people, me? Which prompted this question: so what was the reason for her visit? To entice Bee? Me? Both of us? Or neither of us, just seeing this as an opportunity to be herself with a couple of people who would have no problem being themselves? And did this setting, where she could expose herself physically, foster the comfort she needed to expose herself emotionally? Was it some assurance that Bee gave her during their late night heart-to-heart, or was it Bee and me fucking, the ultimate exposure, that tripped her to drop her guard?

"And she's right, you know." I looked up. Still focused on the newspaper, she continued, "You're pretty good looking, and your dick has stateliness to it."

I blanched as my heart jumped in my mouth. Adrenaline jolted through me. I could feel myself begin to shake slightly. Her right nipple, once smooth and contoured to the delicate curve of her breast, had puckered and risen into an azuki. My cock stirred in my lap, unfurling ever so.

"Bet it looks even more amazing hard," she added coolly. Ice scattered through my veins, riddling my system, putting me, startlingly, on the verge of orgasming if I wasn't careful. My breathing sputtered a bit, getting caught in my throat. My mouth went dry. A lightly devilish smile crossed her lips. "Thanks" was all I was able to croak. Holding my newspaper beyond my lap, my cock stiffened and elevated in the privacy of the paper curtain. I was thoroughly flummoxed, and certain the redness of my aroused cockhead matched that of my embarrassed cheeks. I inhaled steadily, purposely, trying to calm myself.

We continued reading, the turning pages, ceiling fan and the desert morning beyond the patio being the only sounds, as we waited for Bee to wake up.

As the minutes clicked on, the anxiety—or, at least, my anxiety—dissipated, my cock deflated to a less lubricious state, and I settled into a warm comfort. It was nice sitting there silently, nude, just reading the paper with a beautiful Asian woman, equally nude, also just reading the paper in the morning quietude. I crossed my left leg under me, my arcing cock smearing precum along my ankle. Having finished my last sip of coffee, I rose for a refill. Walking to Jillian's side of the table, I leaned in, putting my fingertips on the brim of her cup, and asked, "I'm getting more. Care for a hotten up?"

Turning her face, but her eyes delayed, lingering on the words on the page, she looked up. "Yes. Please." My eyes, however, lingered on her breast, the gentle horizontal fold of her belly at her navel, her raven locks pouring down her back and off her shoulder, and the pitch black chaos of her pubic hair. I hesitated a moment, hoping she'd catch a glimpse of the pearl of precum that I'm certain clung heavy at the tip of my cock.

I returned with her freshened cup, replacing it where I retrieved it, and continued on to the patio's sliding door. I gazed over the pool and sundeck to the back fence and the desert foliage that grew beyond. An occasional bird barnstormed across the deck's open flat, speeding to a yucca's cover.

Jillian stepped up next to me, cradling her cup in her hands. "It's a beautiful day out."

I shook my head in agreement but added heedfully, "But it's gonna be hot." From the comfort within the villa, though, it was a stunning, abundantly sunny desert day. As we looked out the window, both completely naked, I labored to scan her lithe body as much as I could in my periphery. She stood tall, her hips tilted back, making her butt angle out and her dainty breasts point upward. She had tied her hair up. Her stance tucked her mons behind her full thighs. My scrotum tingled and tightened.

In turn, I straightened my back, pulling my shoulders back indistinctly, and pushed my hips forward, accentuating the arc of my sex.

I asked her if there was anything special she wanted to do, and as we talked about what shopping was near the hotel, Bee sprited over. Stepping between us, she ran her fingers through my hair, cupped my head in her hand, and twisting herself before me, said, "Good morning." She kissed me ardently on the lips and ran the fingers of her right hand up my thigh, through a splash of precum that fell there earlier, my testes contracting in time with her ascent. Then, twisting the opposite direction, she bid Jillian good morning and likewise kissed her sensuously on the lips as her right hand caressed Jillian's creamy backside, undoubtedly (I craved) painting it lightly with the crystalline emission she picked up from me. I could feel my cock thicken and grow; I struggled to maintain decorum. I dropped my right hand to Bee's right hip, caressing where it yields to the soft flesh of her full ass.

"So, what have you two been up to?" Bee asked brightly, energized by a good night's sleep that was further incentivized by a wee hours orgasm. The question snapped me back to this unreal reality, and thankfully rescued my mind from the scene that was unfolding in it.

"Reading the paper," I said, grasping for nonchalance. "Talking about what we should do today. And I think Jillian wants to go shopping."

"Yesss!" Jillian said eagerly. "Isn't there an outlet mall near here?"

I interrupted quickly, "I'll let you two figure the day's plan, but," addressing Bee, "Babygirl, do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Ye—s! Please!" She replied longingly.

I fetched her a cup as I refilled Jillian's and mine. Returning with three cups in hand, I distributed the brew and took a seat in the chair where I was reading the paper. Likewise, Jillian sat back on the couch while Bee sat on the arm of my chair. Jillian and Bee talked excitedly about what stores they wanted to hit and which mall would be the best bet. I lounged and let them hammer out a course. My right arm came to rest on Bee's soft, warm left thigh. I circled my finger just aside her knee. Her scent swirled around me; I breathed her in deeply.

At one point I interjected, raising both arms to underscore my point. In doing so, my right hand collided with Bee's left nipple. She jumped. I idled there briefly, twisting my hand in subtle "Queen's wave," my knuckles bouncing over her puffing nipple, then returned my hand to Bee's thigh. That sly smile of Jillian's returned. She lackadaisically kept talking about what she was hoping to find in the stores she was eager to visit, but as she elaborated, she brought both knees up, hugging them with her arms. Surprisingly, mesmerizingly, she set her feet slightly apart, affording Bee and I an unobstructed view.

I took a final, full mouthed gulp of coffee, staring at Jillian over the cup's brim. Swallowing and setting my mug on the table, I said, waving my hands in the air, "I leave the details to you two. I'm just the driver. I'm going to shower, so if you'll excuse me." I rose and stepped out to the sundeck shower, hoping to exit before my cock disclosed my swelling desire.

I stood beneath the shower's spray, letting the warm fall on me, feeling my skin cool in the desert breeze that billowed across in the villa's shadow. I felt awake, surprisingly more so than the morning's coffee and time with Jillian had done. As I tilted my head back into the stream, wetting my hair, I heard the patio door slide. Bee emerged and strode toward me, her hips swaying alluringly, but she wore an expression of vixenly displeasure.

"You're being really rude," she said straight-out.

Embarrassed ice shot through my veins. "Oh, gah, I'm sorry, baby. What'd I do?"

"Jillian really wants to see your cock hard, and you're not letting her. She's been naked all morning, she just sat there with her knees up giving you the same view of her pussy that I got, she told me that she even told you that she bets your dick looks great hard, for fuck sake, and..." She looked me in the eye with disgruntled disbelief, shrugging her shoulders. "Now she thinks that she's offended you."

I was thunderstruck. "Oh, shit. Fuck. I had no idea."

"No kidding," she gibed.

"She totally made me hard," I claimed apologetically, "a couple of times this morning, but I was trying to hide it and get it to go down without her noticing. I didn't want to seem pervy. I thought it was bad enough that she caught us fucking last night, I figured the last thing I needed to do was parade around the room with an erection all morning. That just seemed like bad form. I had no idea that she was actually trying to get me hard."

"Mm," she responded coldly. "Well, you better figure something out, kiddo, 'cause she's feeling a little awkward and uncomfortable."

"OK, I'll figure something. Fuck, I feel terrible."

At that, her mood instantly changed. "Oh, I don't know." She slithered her fingers around my dangling cock. "You feel pretty good to me." Cradling my sex in her left hand, she glided her right index finger along the top. We both watched as my cock lengthened and expanded in her hand. She ran her gaze from my crotch to my eyes, and closing her lids as she parted her lips, kissed me powerfully. She squeezed my cock, which jumped and throbbed in her grip. She reached her right hand around me and, grabbing a fistful of my ass cheek, pulled me to her. In response, I clutched her ass with my right and ran my fingers through her hair with my left, molding her body, her lips, to mine. We parted, the tips of our tongues being the last to separate.

"We should get a move on before it gets too hot," I cautioned. Though her eyes beamed wantonly, she agreed. "Did you two figure out where we're going?" I asked trying to change the subject and not get wrapped up in what could easily occur right there.

"Yeah, let's go to that open air mall, the one just off the freeway. You know the one I mean?" She asked coyly, turning her face down but looking up at me with her bottomless brown eyes, still running her fingertip along my cock, over the head, smearing precum along the ridge. My body spasmed.

"Yep!" I retreated from her. "¡Vamanos!" I finished soaping up, paying extra attention to my erection and balls, teasing her, as she washed her hair. As she rinsed I helped her bathe, running my soapy hands over every luscious curve, massaging her shoulders, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, gliding down her belly through the curls that dress her Mons, sinking between her thighs, ostensibly cleaning her femininity as I kneaded it with my fingers. Squatting, I washed her legs, kissing her navel as I did. Stepping from the water, I left her to rinse as I grabbed a towel and went inside.

Wrapped at my waist more for absorption than modesty, I made my way to the master. I saw Jillian, fresh from her shower, standing at the bathroom counter, readying herself. Her wet hair hung heavy down her shoulders and back, as her raised arms pulled her breasts delectably upward. Her nipples were puckered, pointy, a rich pomegranate. My cock, already tenting the towel courtesy of Bee's attention, pressed against the terry all the more eagerly.

I pulled the towel from around me and dried my hair as I entered the bedroom. I heard the door close. Turning, it was Bee. Throwing her towel to the bed, she dropped and took my cock in her mouth. She cupped my ass in her hands. Hot, close, her tongue swirled relentlessly along my shaft and around the head. She released me with a gratuitous smack of her lips and, rising, said, "I want to make sure you don't forget your mission for today." She traced her tongue along my lips before kissing me, my pounding cock pressing into her hip. I could taste my essence on her tongue.

Wrapping my arms around her, I spun us around and pushed her onto the bed. Grabbing her calves, I lifted her legs wide. Her sodden, enflamed lips parted. My cock penetrated her thoroughly, easily. "This will help," I said as I remained deep within her, fathoming her. I tensed my muscles, making my cock pulse and jerk in her. The tip of my cock rubbed her cervix. I pulled back, bringing the turgid head of my penis to rest just inside her. I continued tensing my muscles, watching my cock strain as it joined me to her, hopefully making my cockhead swell appreciably within her constricting canal. With each pulse, the thick vein along the left side of my shaft filled and dispelled the blood that hardened me. "Knowing your clit is hard all day," I said as I slid rapidly, shallowly in and out of her, the ridge of my corona dragging against her bloated walls, "will keep my cock hard all day." Her cunt spasmed; she clawed at the sheets. A breathless, ascending "ahhh" escaped her throat. Her chest ruddied; her breasts quivered. "Plus," I added as I plunged into her, crashing my pubic bone into her inflamed clit, then abruptly withdrawing, "I want to smell your cunt on my cock throughout the day." She cried out an "Argh" as I excused myself. Releasing her legs, I bent, scooped her breasts together and fleetingly kissed and sucked each nipple. Sliding down her body, making sure I scraped against her mound, I kissed her navel, her Mons and each caramel thigh. I righted myself. She was still stretched across the bed, her knees up, her cunt a furious red, her hair matted with her wetness. My cock, shimmering, bobbing and fig, pointed at her.

12