Desert Oasis Ch. 10: Reminiscences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" She asked sardonically.

"Like making you come again!" I extracted my fingers and massaged her clit again. And again I lowered them, sliding through her magma to her adit. Pulsing rapidly, I gently, shallowly, glided my fingers in and out, focusing on her labia. When I felt I had teased her enough, I dove in. Her caress of my cock regressed to a steadfast, tight grip. I pressed my palm against her clit, moving it up and down as I thrust my fingers in, and anchored the heel of my hand against her pubic bone. Her jaw slackened and her breathing became erratic. Mindful of her volume, she let out a succession of stifled, "oh! oh! oh! oh!" Her eyes snapped open and she held her breath. I could feel her cunt pulse lightly; she was orgasming.

Knowing her sexual response, my touch didn't abate; she could come one more time. I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her, occasionally spreading them to stroke her side walls, occasionally curling them to focus along the front, all the while diffusely rubbing on and around her clit. I penetrated her as far as I could, quivering my fingers. I swirled my fingers within; I felt her cunt dilating. She was ascending. She closed her eyes; her face reddened. With a gutteral, "rrrrrr," her cunt snapped and churned torrentially around my fingers. The spasming muscles of her sex at once felt like they were trying to expel me and draw me in deeper. I continued stroking her. When her cunt quieted, I withdrew. She collapsed back into the seat, released my distended penis and extracted her hand from my fly. Exhausted, she put her hand to my forehead and ran her fingers through my hair as I brought my fingers, positively soaked in her fiery elixir, to my mouth, licking my fingers. A satisfied, "Mmmm," bubbled in her throat. I kissed her hand.

Looking over at her, she put her hand in her lap and, with her shirt rolled up under her breasts and her pants undone, fell into a deep sleep leaning against the door, her face aglow with the effects of three orgasms in the desert's golden sun.

12