Desert Oasis Ch. 14: Is Sir Enjoying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! C'mon, you two!" Jillian called again.

"Let's eat!" Bee whispered, bright eyed. She kissed me quick, hopped off and scampered inside.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped around my waist, peering inside. Seeing the food laid out on the table and bar, I tossed the towel on the patio sofa and entered.

"Where's the guy?"

"I took care of it," Jillian replied, tending to the silverware.

"But I have to sign the bill."

"I took care of it, Sweetie. Stop fretting."

"Yeah, but—"

"Ugh!" She said in exaggerated frustration. "You're gonna make me lose my religion. I took care of it. I gave him a good tip, and frankly I could have signed 'Abraham Lincoln,' and I don't think he would have noticed...or cared."

"Wait...you didn't answer the door like that, did you?" I asked, stupefied, my sweeping finger noting her nudity.

She shot me a look as she wrapped the last knife, fork and spoon in a linen napkin and said, "Uh...yeah," denoting that I was being obtuse. "So, are we good?" she asked, handing me a setting.

With a disbelieving smile I replied, "Yeah, we're good," and passed the wrap to Bee and took another for myself.

"Good!" Jillian exclaimed. "I didn't think I was ever gonna eat. The room service guy was bad enough," Jillian turned to Bee and continued, "you'd think he'd never seen a naked woman before...Geez!" She returned to me, "now I gotta prove to you that the bill was taken care of. Argh!" She crabbed.

"Ok, ok," I acquiesced, raising my hands. "Thank you for taking care of that."

Her tone warmed. "You're welcome. Thank you for ordering it. This looks wonderful!" I smiled, lowering my left hand to caress Bee's glorious ass briefly before taking a plate. Jillian walked around the room service table. "And thank you for everything else this morning," and gave me a peck on the cheek. An embarrassed grin crossed my lips and looked down at the table.

Giving her a sly sideways glance, I replied, "You're most welcome. Anytime."

With a full plate in one hand and a mimosa in the other, she tipped the flute toward me and warned, "Be careful! I might take you up on that!" Bee and I chuckled, as she made a quick exit to the patio.

We joined our guest outside. As I set my plate down and pulled my chair out, I sought to quench my curiosity : "So, I have to ask: what was the whole thing about me cumming?"

"Mm!" Jillian intoned excitedly as she sipped her mimosa. She set her flute on the table and looked at me stoically. "Well, as you've seen, it takes me awhile to build up to an orgasm. And I've found—sadly," she turned her eyes to Bee for understanding, "that if the guy cums before me, he goes soft, which doesn't feel as good for me and makes it harder for me to cum. So that's why I wanted to make sure," she paused to sip her drink, "and you went the distance, Sugar. Whoo! Did you ever..." Her face flushed.

"Ah! OK. I thought it had more to do with..." I let the uncomfortable question hang in the air.

"Mm!" Again she replied, as I caught her mid-sip. "No. You're fine. Plus, my period's going to start any day now, so we're fine. And I think that's why I'm so torqued. I get really—" she bounced slightly in her seat and clenched her fists, unable to conjure a suitable term. "—right before my period."

"And you know it's going to start?" I asked, perplexed by her forecasting.

"Oh yeah." Jillian replied assuredly. "I'm like clockwork!"

"Huh!" I responded.

"Quality Japanese engineering, Sweetie," Jillian mused, flashing a wink as she looked over the rim of her glass.

"Huh-ha!" Bee guffawed.

"I'll drink to that," I added.

As this table had nurtured before, we spent the meal discussing love, family, friendships, work, art, music, food, travel, books, film, philosophy and banalities, and everything in between. Surrendering to the meal at a natural pause, I wiped my mouth and set my napkin on the table. Champagne flute in hand, I sat back, satisfied.

"OK, Gazzie. How we doing?" Jillian posed with a tinge of lasciviousness.

Without even a chance to answer, Bee stepped up. "Oh, he's good."

"No!" Jillian said in disbelief, shifting her glance to Bee. "Yeah?" She followed-up.

Looking full eyed at her friend, Bee nodded and confirmed, "Oh, yeah."

Unbeknownst to Jillian, Bee had spent much of the meal with her left foot perched on my chair between my legs, delighting my cock with her foot. The piquant tenderness was amplified by my occasional downward glance to see her elegant toes and appointed nails teasing and stroking my shaft. Our array of plates obscured Jillian's view.

"Good grief! Are you serious?!?"

"Yup!" I gloated. At this point, even I was amazed at how long I had been able to stay hard.

"Hmmh! Very nice." Jillian commented. Bee smiled knowingly at me. She slyly adjusted her leg, pressing her foot against my cock and her heel carefully on my testes. Her toes fondled the corona of my glans.

"Isn't that going to start to hurt?" Jillian asked.

"Yeah, it's actually starting to get a little achy."

"Can you get it to go down?"

Bee's toes pinched my cock. I struggled not to squirm in my chair. "Um...doubtful," I responded.

Changing the subject, I ran my hands over my face. "Ugh! I feel like a dirty rag. I'm sticky, and I gotta shave." I continued evaluating my beard with my left hand as my right caressed Bee's shin and foot. "I think I'm gonna jump in the pool, then shower and shave."

"OK. Can you help us get rid of the table first?" Jillian inquired. We rose in agreement. The desert's warm air felt luxurious as I stood, stacking plates, enjoying watching my companions undertake their part of the chore.

"Hey, baby," Bee called to me. "Come here for a second?" I walked over to her having just deposited plates on the roll-away table and returned to the patio. Taking my hands in hers, she pulled me close. "You know how you washed my hair the other day, out here?" She asked coyly, looking up at me, her breasts pressing against my chest. My erection nudged her Mons. I could have dived into her eyes.

"Mm hmm," I replied.

"Well...would Sir like me to shave him?"

"Oooooooh, that sounds lovely," I agreed, swaying with her.

We heard the clanging and rollicking of the room service table. Jillian had begun pushing it toward the vestibule. I bounded inside to help her. Emboldened by her confidence, I grabbed the door. Still naked and erect, I swung it open and stood aside, making it easy for her to exit. With a sly smile, she chugged past, patting me on the hip as she did. I stood in the entryway and looked across the grounds as I held the door. Jillian rounded the corner of the doorway and parked the table on the walkway along the villa wall. Brushing her hands together, she returned with a bemused smile, her walk displaying a slight strut, an accentuated swish. She quickly peered over my shoulder.

"Where's Bee?"

"Here I am, Baby," she announced, emerging from the bathroom hall with my razor and other tonsorials.

"I'm getting a shave!" I declared with a hushed enthusiasm.

"Lucky boy!" Jillian replied. "You two enjoy. I'm going to read the paper."

"Andiamo!" Bee called. Jillian slapped me playfully on the butt as we made our way out, plopping herself in the sitting room chair, her long, lithe body bringing an elegance to the oversized hotel furnishing.

Bee sat me in one of the table chairs she had prepared for me. Though it had no arms and a straight back, it sat higher, making the proceedings easier. She carefully washed my face, and wiped me clean with a warm, wet cloth. I watched her body move as she whipped the shaving cream in a small pestle. "Put your head back and close your eyes," she whispered.

I felt the brush bristles on my left cheek, followed by my right. Then a pause. Before I could open my eyes, she had sat in my lap, guiding my erection into her. Clearly still aroused, her vagina accepted me easily. The way she clenched her muscles in rhythm as she lowered, she welcomed me. My head snapped forward.

"Lean back," she admonished. "I need to get you lathered."

I complied. I felt the foam on my face as her swollen cunt bathed and nurtured me. A tranquil "Mmmmmmmm" rolled in my throat. Sufficiently frothy, she started. The sensuous draw of the blade across my skin was enlivening and relaxing. I felt occasional kisses from her breasts on my chest as she dotingly attended to me. Despite the heat and her weight on my lap, my being hovered. I melted into the chair. As she progressed, Bee started clenching her muscles, her molten walls regaling my penetration. I teasingly tightened my muscles, making my cock spasm. Her body started and she let out a surprised "Ah!"

"Be careful, Sir," she warned teasingly. "I wouldn't want you to get cut."

Synchronously, I felt her muscles tighten as I relaxed. She drew the last stroke, and tenderly swabbed the remaining suds from my face.

"I need to get you a warm compress," she whispered in my left ear. My skin goose bumped under her breath. I could feel my nipples harden. "I'll be right back."

She pressed her hand broadly into my chest and stood, disengaging from my cock. I remained with my head back and my eyes closed, soothed and euphoric, coated in sunshine, and swathed in the desert's occasional breeze. I felt her liniment drying on my shaft.

"Open your legs, baby," she cooed. I felt her step between and place the warm cloth under my chin. I sought her zaftig hips. She stepped out, grazing her nails over my thigh, abdomen and chest. My fingers dragged through her pubic hair as she moved. My muscles contracted under her touch. A bead of precum trickled languorously along my shaft, its trail cooling in the air. She drew the cloth around my cheeks and over my eyes. "Relax," she breathed in my ear. Her breath roused me, making my back arch as I inhaled. But I heeded her request, and sank into the chair, letting my arms hang at my side.

Hands came to rest on my thighs. Soon, the tip of a tongue fluttered at my penis' egress. It ventured farther, swirling around my bulbous head. There was a breath, but no sound. I was aware of my own respiration becoming erratic. The tongue extended and touched the base of my cock; the edge of my shaft slid along her nose as she made her way to the tip. She went again, her tongue traveling from base to tip. I felt a breath over the top of my shaft as a gentle kiss was perched on the tip of my glans. My cock pressed itself against her lips, kissing her back. The tongue swiped around my shaft. I inhaled sharply. Though my arms still hung, my hands reflexively clenched into fists. Pursed lips again kissed the tip of my cock. They slowly parted to accept my girth, smoothly but tightly welcoming me into her mouth. In due time, I was fully within. I rolled back on my hips, my spine curving to the line of the chair while my erection jutted upward.

"Oh, fuck, Bee!" I utter, enflamed.

A sultry, contrary "Mm mmm," in Jillian's huskier tone, resonated between my legs and reverberated in my shaft.

Adrenaline shot through my veins and my eyes popped open under the compress. Bee removed the wrap from my face, revealing that it was Jillian's mouth tending to me. In a switch-up of our pre-breakfast endeavors, Bee bent in and kissed me wantonly. Our mouths opened wide as our tongues pursued each other, yearned for each other. Staccato, muffled "M! M! M!"s popped in my throat. Jillian flicked her tongue across my glans as she encased my shaft in her lips. Her hands glided along the sides of my thighs and hips, electrifying my skin.

"Is Sir enjoying?" Bee whispered in my ear.

I reached up with my right hand and, weaving my fingers through her tussled hair, pressed her to me, kissing her with fervor. Her left hand crawled down my body, stopping when the base of my cock settled in the crook between her thumb and forefinger. She pressed down on my mound, her fingers curled around my balls, cradling them. My cock surged. A muffled "Mmph!" got trapped in Jillian's mouth.

Our lips parted. "Fuck, this is so hot," I confessed. Carnal amusement bubbled quietly in Bee's throat as she pressed her forehead to mine. Bee tilted her head so we could both watch Jillian minister to my beseeching penis. She ran her fingers through my hair. Her other hand shifted: sliding up my abdomen, she placed the tip of her index finger on the base of my cock, pressing and caressing the area beyond Jillian's reach. Breathing rapidly, abandonedly through my mouth, I watched Jillian consume me as Bee's finger dallied on my shaft. Delicately placing three fingers of each hand on the sides of my cock, Jillian focused on the head, kissing, nibbling, sucking, slithering her tongue along my coronal ridge. The plump blue vein snaking along the left side of my cock bloated maniacally. My body shuddered uncontrollably. My left hand snapped up and gripped Bee's generous ass.

Jillian looked up and smiled as best she could. That ravaged me. My head tipped back, my mind spinning. She lunged, taking me deeply. "Oh, fuck!" I hissed. My body convulsed, my head thrust forward as she penetrated her mouth with my cock. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh ffffffff—." She pulled back slowly, deliberately, teasingly, her tongue lashing my shaft as she withdrew. She entwined her tongue around my cock and slid openmouthed down along my length until her cheek came to rest in the pubic field on my mound. I was panting. I began to quiver. That feeling, that tightening, was coiling deep within. With the same technique, she slid back up. She took my length in her mouth again. Her heat liquefied me. I was woozy. She pressed the tip of her tongue into me, running it along my urethra channel as she extracted me. With tiny kisses on the head and along the side of my shaft, she concluded.

"Sorry, Sweetie. I'm not much for the taste of semen," Jillian apologized, sitting back on her heels between my legs. Her hand rested on my wound scrotum. Bee stood behind me, running her fingers through my hair, over my shoulders and down my chest. She kissed me on the cheek then flicked my left ear with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, aroused and agog. "Holy shit! That was amazing." I pressed my pelvis against her hand. "Oh my ga—... Phew!" I struggled to catch my breath. I sat up and put my hands on my thighs to steady myself. The patio was spiraling.

She looked up at me, concerned. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, just—ffffffff..." I was lightheaded. Jillian and Bee giggled at my predicament.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Wow!" I exclaimed, flopping back in the chair. My exasperated cock pined.

Jillian looked at me thoughtfully. "Do you want me to jerk you off?"

I thought about it for a second. "No. That's OK. I'm OK," I replied.

"Really?" Jillian looked at me, puzzled.

"Yeah, no. I'm good. Honest."

"I'm right here. And I'd be happy to." Jillian's fingertips began dawdling on the topside of my cock, near the base, which bobbed with my pulse, ferric and fiery in shades of red and violet.

"No, seriously, I'm good. I'm great, in fact," I declared, sitting erect in the chair. Just being in your mouth was—whoosh..." I was at a loss for words. Jillian blushed and averted her eyes; her fingers remained on my cock. "Dizzyingly intense. Thank you." I stroked her hair, and kissed the top of her head.

"Well, if you're sure..." She said, slapping her hands down on my thighs. "You're welcome, then, Sugar. But I'm happy to, if you want," she reiterated.

Though I could feel the ache and tumescence deep within as I sat on the chair, I was enjoying the state of being in the moment. An orgasm would shatter that.

"Really. I am good just as I am."

"I'll say!" She quipped, followed by a capitulated "OK." She lovingly patted the side of my distressed cock, rose and, bending at her waist, kissed me on the cheek.

She righted herself. I stood.

"May I?" I inquired.

Jillian looked at me peculiarly. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her sensuously on the lips. Her jaw relaxed. She touched me tentatively on the hips. The head of my cock brushed into her mound. Her coarse pubic hair abraded me.

Our lips parted. I dropped my hands to her lissome waist. I looked into her brown, baffled eyes, and thanked her again. With a gentle pat on her hip, I turned to Bee, my delight, and announced, "And you!" I seized her in my arms, my right whipping around her waist, my hand grasping a lush hemisphere of ample bottom, my left snaking under her arm and across her shoulder blade. "That was wonderful," I whispered to her, kissing her neck. "Thank you." With her arms encircling me, she moaned as we kissed passionately. Her hand gripped my ass as we pressed our bodies together. Sticky, sweaty, soft, supple, sublime, we relished the feel of our bodies conforming to each other. We separated. I looked joyously into her eyes, then took three ebullient strides and dove into the pool, suspended in the water's cool, silent womb.

12