Desert Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she moaned, "Suck on my clit dirty boy."

I complied as I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking on it. I couldn't help but smirk as I gently bit her clit and she cried out in painful pleasure. As I released her clit and started to probe deeper she suddenly withdrew from me.

"Mistress?" I said a little confused. I suddenly heard the sound of her vest hitting the tower floor at the same time as her Kevlar. "Mistress?" I called again and when she didn't answer I began trying to work my hands free, "Miller? What's going on?" I was still struggling against my binds when she once more threw her leg over my shoulder and lowered her pussy to my face. Startled I tried to throw her off, but she rode out my flailing laughing all the while.

Once I calmed down I once again worked my tongue into her sweet sex. Her love channel was succulent and tight even on my tongue. I began moaning once more as I lapped deeper and deeper in her pussy. Her cries of pleasure urged me on as I tried every trick I knew to get her to cum. As I began to think I wouldn't be able to get her off she started to grind my face harder.

"Oh yes," she cried, "Right there, keep doing that. Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop!" I keep licking deep inside her and moaning as I took heart knowing she was near climaxing. I felt her hand vigorously rub her clit as her breathing started coming in short gasp. Then she came and I drank greedily of her flowing ambrosia as she quivered and convulsed with her orgasm.

When she had once more regained her breath she rubbed my short cropped hair as she said, "Good boy."

"Thank you mistress," I moaned. I groaned my disappointment when I felt her once more pull away from me. I turned a curious ear her way as I heard a back pack open and its contents being shifted around.

"I knew I brought it," she exclaimed.

"Brought what mistress?"

"You'll find out," she replied playfully as she returned to rummaging in her pack. I was surprised when I realized my mind was already compensating for my loss of sight. I found I could 'see' her as she stood up and walked over to me. "Stand," she ordered. I quickly rolled back onto my feet and with little difficulty stood and faced her.

She pressed her voluptuous breast against my chest as she ran some kind of strap across the back of my neck. She fed each end loosely under my arms then tied them behind my back. Next she reached down and started gently stroking my once again hard cock. I tried to suppress a groan of pleasure but it was futile and the groan soon escaped my lips.

"Do you like when I do this?" Her playful tone simply heightened my arousal.

"Yes mistress," I sigh as she began stroking harder. "Please give me more mistress. I need more Mistress," I softly beg.

Without a word she kneels down and takes me into her mouth. She takes my eight inch shaft all the way down to the base. My body shivers in excitement as she slowly backs off my spear moaning as she dose so. When she reaches my head I start to ease forward thinking she was going to reverse and take my cock again but instead she takes my dick from her scarlet lips and once more starts stroking my shaft. I knew my disappointment was obvious but I had little choice given my state.

My disappointment only grew when she let go of my cock. After a short silence my disappointment turned to surprise and a bit of fear as I heard a plastic click, then an electric vibrating hum. "ready for your present dirty boy?" she asked as the fingers of one of her hands reached between my legs and massaged my asshole. I swallow hard as I contemplated if it was going to be worth continuing this game. But she gives it to me before I can reply.

The fingers massaging my ass slid forward, brushing my balls, then take hold of my cock. I feel the vibrations before I feel the ring. She slid the vibrating cock ring down along my shaft. About a quarter of the way down it stats to get tight but she continues to stroke it down until it rest snugly at the base of my dick. The vibrations of the ring made me feel as though I was going to cum right then but the tightness of it made me feel as if it would be impossible for me to do so.

"It should help you last longer," she said as she once more stood. She took hold of the straps she had made at my shoulders and began using them to pull me forward. "Not to mention make it more fun."

She stopped backing up but continued to pull me in close. Her mouth found mine as our bodies pressed together and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. Our tongues rolled and twist in each others mouths as her arms reached under mine and took hold of the strap at the base of my neck. She raised one leg and wrapped it around my waist. She pulled on the strap as she used it to pull herself up then lower herself onto my cock. My head slipped into her easily and once I was in she pulled again on the strap and wrapped her other leg around me. Holding the strap she lowered herself until she was completely impaled on my dick.

"Oh God," I groan as her weight on my dick seamed to amplify the intensity of the cock ring.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as she began bouncing herself on my pole. I start bobbing my legs adding to her bounce.

"Oh yes!" she cried over and over again as she road higher and I plunged deeper with each bounce. She began bouncing so high that her breast started to slap my face and I opened my mouth trying to catch one of her bouncing orbs. It seemed as though we had just started when I felt her pussy tighten and she cried out in orgasm. I myself was so close but when she started to slow and simply ride with my bucking I knew I had to do something if I was going to climax.

I started to work my hand free as I continued to use my legs to bounce her. Finally the belt fell free and I violently reached forward and grabbed her sides. She cried out in surprise as I forced her to her earlier momentum. Her surprise quickly turned to ecstasy. I started thrusting into her savagely as I felt like I was going to explode but still I couldn't get my release. She became lost in multiple orgasms as my need for release intensified to the point I thought I would die. Suddenly I came, exploding deep inside her. We both cried into the night as my cock pumped load after load inside her. I nearly dropped her and fell over as I came to the end of my climax. I helped her climb off me and we stood there leaning against the wall of the guard tower as our breathing slowed back to normal.

"I...you..." I started to say but she suddenly grabbed my face and started to kiss me. She kissed me so forcefully and I felt such passionate heat in it I never wanted it to stop. But as our breath ran out we had to brake it. She removed my blindfold and starred deep into my eyes and as she started to speak I interrupted her with a burning kiss of my own.

We dressed shortly there after and spent the remainder of our shift making out and flirting to pass the time. Once off duty we went back to our normal routine trying to keeping our night of passion a secret. We tried to act as though nothing went on, but we couldn't help finding each other's gaze during briefings or longing smiles when we saw one another. It wasn't long before the rumors started to circulate that we were lovers but for our own protection we denied it all. I often found myself daydreaming about her and that trilling night. And I couldn't deny myself that I wanted another.

Three days after that mind blowing night I came back from the showers to find a note on my bed I opened it and it read, "Your truck tonight at 0200. Your mistress commands it." I smiled as I tossed the letter into the fire pit.

12