Desert Shadows

Story Info
A male Drow's purpose in a female's life is...
2k words
24.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers

Sidhe slid through the grasslands at the edge of the desert, making her way towards the human city that was nestled in an almost oasis-like tidbit of coolness next to the ocean.

She didn't want to go into the city. The reason she bothered to come this close was only because her country house was a sanctuary from the desert sun, and unfortunately located near to the human populace.

And because her lover was going to be here, today, as she had requested.

The Drow wizardess moved along the edge of the grass, smiling softly to herself. Here the city started. On the other side of the grasses and tall, spindly trees, the desert sand dunes threatened to leak in all the way to the city.

From behind a tree he finally appeared, like a shadow exposed. Golhyrr. Sidhe smirked lightly at his back, taking a few moments to eye him up and down.

He was young, younger than she was. And yet he was a very well seasoned warrior, a respected member of their society. His armor was impeccable, a deep adamantine blue-black, un-dented because of its durability. In his hands, he held a long white steel blade that was as thick as the width of two of her palms, and a curved weapon that had two points but was held in one hand at a space between either of its sharp-looking sides.

Sidhe shivered for a moment. Then he turned to face her as if she had just given away her presence, his chin high and his eyes hungry. She beckoned and began to walk towards her house, slowly, gracefully. She didn't have to look behind her to see if he would follow.

As they entered the small bungalow-like abode, Sidhe closed the door behind Golhyrr and closed out the humid heat of the day. The shutters to the windows for the one-floor house were always closed, so the rooms were dark and cool. Most nights the fireplace would be found roaring, started by the unseen magickal servants that were bound to this home. But it was day now, and the fire in the fireplace was out.

The only heat here would be from them.

Sidhe moved to the table near the back room, not meeting Golhyrr's eyes. He stood stock still by the door though, she knew, waiting for her to speak, to ask, to command.

Carefully, she slipped off the leathers she had worn all day, breathing easier as they came off her limbs and muscles. Then she pulled on a robe of burgundy silk, fastening it up the front and over her chest, closing it easily at her waist.

Now she turned to Golhyrr and beckoned him forward with a finger. He stopped to leave his swords by the bed she moved to sit on, laying them carefully on the floor where he could get them with ease. Then he stood above her where she sat.

Sidhe's fingers immediately busied themselves with the clasps and latches of his armor.

"It's so hot. You won't need this on," she said in a breathless voice.

"Alright."

He began to help her, and soon his vambraces, greaves, breastplate, bracers and boots were in an organized pile on the floor next to his weapons.

"Your helm," Sidhe whispered, standing as her hands went to his cheeks.

Golhyrr pulled the helm off, and the wizardess ran her dark hands over his ebon skin, touching the snow-white facial hair he kept trimmed. Then she was pulling him to her, onto the bed, until they were kneeling and facing each other. She never removed her hands from his flesh.

"Happy now?" he asked quietly.

"Almost."

Sidhe pulled him closer still, until their mouths met and melted into each the other. Sidhe let her hands run up and down her lover's body, as if reassuring herself that they had finally come together again, finally found the time to meet.

Golhyrr was not the love of her life. He did not rule her heart, nor did he storm through her mind all day long. He did not torment her soul.

He was flesh and bone and muscle and sinew. He was lust and passion and fire and hunger.

He was her lover.

"We need more times like these," she panted, nuzzling his neck with her mouth.

His hands were at her waist, encircling her slender body and pulling her closer. She could feel his raging sex rubbing against her belly as her breasts pressed into his strong chest.

"We can try," was all he said as his mouth found her earlobe and began to nip.

Sidhe's own lips lowered to his chest, following the trail her fingers had just taken. Then she was pushing him back onto the bed, his head at the foot of it as he lay back and relaxed, watching her almost-frantic ministrations. Where her hands went, her mouth followed, and soon she was teasing over the white fur of his groin, her hands holding his cock firmly upright as her tongue teased at the head.

He groaned but did nothing to stop her. He knew her well enough to know not to cause her to pause.

"I want to see how I excite you," she breathed, her lips moving over his shaft.

"I would think it's obvious. Look at how hard you make me, Sidhe."

She grinned up along his body into his eyes, and then licked her lips.

"I know you can be harder," was her answer.

Then her mouth was teasing over him, her lips rubbing wetly over the shaft, her tongue tip flicking over the ridge of his head, down the line of his sex. He put a hand out and gripped the base of his cock, holding himself still as he got harder yet.

Sidhe opened her mouth, closing her eyes, knowing full well the Drow warrior was watching as she enveloped him with her lips and tongue, sucking him in. He twisted his cock in his hand, forcing it against the insides of her cheeks, and Sidhe gave him the resistance he sought, turning and tilting her head. She could feel him, taste him at the back of her throat. And it made her moan.

Now he was coated, thrusting his hips up to further push himself into her. He winced lightly as she took the entirety of his cock into her mouth, sucking harder now.

Slowly, carefully, the wizardess pulled off of the man's groin and looked up at him. Then she parted her robes to the side of her hips, exposing her own aching and trimmed sex. She straddled his thighs and gripped him with her hands. And as he watched, she teased open her folds with the head of his cock, her eyes on his to see his reaction.

Golhyrr grunted and thrust lightly upwards with his hips, trying to enter her wanton hole.

"Nau," she said, shaking her head.

"Let me enter you," he moaned.

"Nau, you will have to beg me," she said.

Sidhe leaned over his body, her heavy breasts almost falling out of her robe as she put a finger on Golhyrr's lips and shook her head 'no'.

"You keep me waiting, make me watch you eyeing my sisters when it is me you should want, and me you should desire. You tease me, so now I will tease you."

Purposefully, she ran his head hard over her sex, from top to bottom. Golhyrr could feel the throbbing bud of her clitoris, then the parting of her inner labia. And then, he could feel the burning heat of her sheath, her slit.

"Please," he begged, the word foreign to his lips.

"Again," Sidhe said, whispering hotly in his ear.

His hand went to one of her breasts, squeezing it through the thin robe.

"Please. Let me enter you. I want you so badly."

He was breathless, putty in her hands, his hips rolling and grinding as he tried to push past her hand. Sidhe smiled. She liked all her men this way.

The wizardess released the warrior's cock, and let him thrust deep inside her of his own accord, his shaft immediately wrapped in her sweet heat. Then she sat up on his lap, her head dropping back and her eyes closing. Her long white hair cascaded down her back, over her ass and onto his thighs.

Golhyrr put both hands on the Drow woman's chest now, grabbing the mounds of her bosom. Sidhe covered his hands with hers and helped him to slide the robe apart, chest exposed now to his rough and calloused touch. Then she began to rock, back and forth, back and forth.

Golhyrr groaned, pushing up with his hips, his ass tightening beneath him on the bedding. And Sidhe smiled, mouth open and eyes closed in bliss as her body began to react. She was soon clenching around Golhyrr's thick cock, stroking and milking him in her orgasm.

He joined her quickly, and she could feel his seed pouring into her womb, spurting up against her walls and being sucked deep within through the actions of her own orgasm. Her body writhed over his until at last, she fell onto him. She gripped his fingers in her own, putting them above his head. Her lips found his and she kissed him deeply, releasing his mouth only to suck on his neck in her ecstasy.

'Xas, xas...." he was panting.

For several moments, he continued to thrust into her, holding her body close to his own. Then, finally, he was done. Sidhe rolled from his stomach onto the bed, lying next to him in a tangle of robe and sheets, eyes closed.

Then he was kissing her, sweetly, gently, almost lovingly. She opened her eyes and rolled onto her back, pulling him close to her and returning his kisses.

Their tongues met. And his sex bounced against her thigh. Sidhe reached down and stroked the wet member.

"I am so tired," she confessed at last, releasing his mouth.

"Then sleep," he whispered.

Sidhe looked up into the man's eyes. She knew nothing of him, of his family, of his House. Nothing much at all.

But it was good that way. Their hearts were not confused, only their bodies.

"Did you miss me? All this time?"

Golhyrr nodded, smiling and stroking Sidhe's wet forehead. Then he kissed her again, so softly.

"You should not miss me. You should make more time for me."

"You've been busy too, my lady," he said, reprimanding her.

"Well, we should make more time for things like this."

Her arms went around his neck, keeping him close. Then Golhyrr moved onto her body, parting her legs with his. His sex was semi-rigid and pressing against her folds.

"I have to sleep now, though."

He sighed and nodded, but kissed her anyway.

"Now you know where my house is, and we can meet here, another time."

"Of course. Though it is rather out in the open."

He looked around then back down at her. His mouth rained kisses down so sweetly against her cheeks and chin, then her lips. She had to force herself not to open her thighs and let him enter her once more.

"I need to sleep. Be sure to close the door when you leave."

He had been dismissed. But he did not mind. This was the purpose he served in Sidhe's life. He wanted nothing else from her, would not ask for anything more. They were Drow. The pleasures of the flesh were part of the few pleasures they would indulge in.

Sidhe watched the man as he stood up, his slender but muscular form slowly being hidden from view as he replaced the armor she had only recently taken off.

He did want marriage though, she knew that. He had talked of it with her, shared his desire for a wife with her. But he didn't have what she required in a husband. And what she got from him she could get for free, without obligation and the commitment of wedding vows.

Yawning, Sidhe closed her eyes.

And Golhyrr turned and left the house and the wizardess without a second glance.

DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Girlfriend's Mom, a Smokin' Hot MILF Jock moves in with Girlfriend, takes to Life in the Nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Drusilian Mandala A nerd discovers an ancient mind control method.in Mind Control
Fun at Sorcery School Ergon & Sarissa explore new magical applications.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 01 Frigid wife responds to hypnosis.in Mind Control
Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 01 Deputy Wendy makes a routine traffic stop...in NonHuman
More Stories