Desert Trek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Leena had collapsed over the cushions covering the floor of her pod. Dhanraj fell on his knees between her legs. He pressed a large cushion under her bottom to lift it up. Leena let him adjust her as he wanted. He bent his head to inspect her slit. Her love juices were oozing freely, covering her nether lips and sliding down toward her anus. He anointed his left thumb with her rich and pungent love juices and pushed it straight into her back passage. She moaned desperately but didn't try to push him back. He used his finger as a leverage to bring her cunt to his lips.

She felt his hot breath caressing her clit and she wiggled her bottom seductively. His tongue nibbled her clit before pushing against her crotch. She screamed in ecstasy as he eased his long and thick tongue inside her.. Her cunt was filled with love juices and he licked it feverishly. Leena was soon delirious. Her cunt felt on fire, transfixed by arrows of pleasure that made her arch in Dhanraj's arms. As her cunt spasmed under his tongue ministrations, more girl cum filled her pussy and Dhanraj licked her even faster. She suddenly fainted when a new series of climaxes rocked her body, making her writhe on the cushions.

When she recovered, she found that her lover had tied her to rings in the pod. She was spread eagled, in plain view of someone watching through the door. Her black revealing outfit had been removed. The flimsy veil on the door was a problematic protection. She protested violently :

- Dhanraj, why have you bound me? What have I done to be treated that bad?

- You've done nothing wrong, on the contrary, sweetie. I just prepared you to receive me. I love fucking girls in chains or completely helpless. I visited Japan once and they love bondage there. The girls have usually the choice between two positions : one very obscene where they offer themselves completely but suffer no pain and is very tiring and another position which is less tiring but very painful. I became an addict but today I'll limit myself to secure you tightly. I'm going to fuck you, to use your body for my pleasure as your Master, to dominate you if you want and then I'll leave you to visit your last friend Dina. I'll leave you tied up to serve later the pleasure of the camel drivers!

Dhanraj guided his cock to her crotch and slid the head into her. Then he placed his hands around her hips and reared back. With one thrust, he humped mightily forward, driving his long cock into her. Leena might have been at Demeanor school and pimped by Gupta in Birmingham to his friends, she yelped desperately. Her master began to fuck the poor girl as hard as he could. Each time he banged against her cervix. Leena felt as if he wanted to enter her womb. It was her fault : if she had visited more often Kyrhan, she would have been able to receive that cock painlessly. She made a mental note to fly to India more often : one or two days every month would be sufficient.

Apart from the brutality of the assault and the discomfort of repeated shocks on her sensitive cervix, she was in heaven! She didn't want him to stop. She loved every moment of it! He was pounding his meat into her, using her as a Master could use his slave, just as he had told her. She dreamed she was a captive in a barbarian's dungeon and she climaxed mightily while Dhanraj was fucking her on. He rotated his hips and this simple movement made her swoon with pleasure. Dhanraj might be somewhat brutal, loving wild sex, he really knew how to pleasure a woman! After what seemed too short a time, he leaned his head back and froze. Leena felt the spurts of his sperm jetting through his cock and splashing against the walls of her vagina. Dhanraj was moaning and she encouraged him crooning to him :

- Yes, Master, Fill your slave with your hot seed! Your slut is honored of having serviced you... She is ready to be used again by her master!

He stayed inside of her until he had completely emptied his load into her. He pulled out rather reluctantly.

- So you are ready for a second session, slut!

He shoved his cock into her. He was just as brutal as the first time. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her hard to him. He took her tender breasts in his hands and gently pinched her nipples between thumb and index. She purred with delight but suddenly he twisted them savagely. He moved his hands to envelop her whole breasts and he started mauling and squeezing them. He seemed to be really enjoy listening to her screams and watching the tears in her eyes running down on her cheeks. He finally stopped torturing her tits and fucked her earnestly as hard as he could.

But Dhanraj hadn't finished dealing with Leena. He hadn't cummed still. He untied her ankles and made her turn on her kness. as he hadn't untied her wrists, her arms were crossed tight in front of her and she offered him her bum for his inspection. He hastily retied her ankles, making her totally helpless. He plunged a finger into her very wet twat, pulled it out and shoved it back into her asshole. She groaned but didn't scream. He then pushed two then three fingers into her. When he felt she was sufficiently dilated, he removed his fingers, frustrated by her lack of reaction

- You surprise me, Leena! Your ass is much more stretched out than your cunt! I've never found such a thing.

- It's just because Kyrhan is such a good friend of Peter, my husband. He has a really huge cock, bigger than yours, I'm afraid. He fucks regularly my ass and leaves my cunt tight for Peter. He does the same thing for all the girls in his harem, even Dina! You'll see it soon!

- You'll tell me whether my cock gives you more pleasure than Kyrhan's! You may scream if you want!

He dipped his fingers in her dripping snatch and covered his cock with her girl love fluids. Dhanraj then placed his cock head against her puckered rosette. Without mercy, he shoved his cock head straight into her. Leena just emitted a small groan. He was angry against her but he was now aware of Kyrhan's superiority. He rammed his whole cock into her with a fiendish smile but the expected scream of pain never came out of her mouth! That didn't prevent him from dumping a big load into her bowels. He took just a small nap before transferring into Dina's palanquin.

The girl didn't seem surprised when Dhanraj entered her small nest. He was puzzled : how did she know? He questioned her.

- Elementary, Master! I heard screams coming from the other pods. They were female voices but it wasn't fear nor pain, just ecstasy. I recognized Kira's voice, then Leena's. It was quite logical that my turn was to come afterward. How do you want me, Master? I must tell you...

- That your cunt is not to be fucked by big cocks! Kira and Leena reminded me Kyrhan's stern instructions! I suppose I wouldn't fit inside you?

- That isn't the point, Master : I can easily accommodate Peter's cock and even bigger ones but, the bigger they are, the longer will be the preparation. If you wanted to fuck my tight cunt, you would have to do it very slowly and stop immediately as soon as I feel some pain. But if you want to throw caution to the winds and ram me with all your manly strength, please use my ass or my mouth!

Dhanraj removed his pants another time. Fucking three girls in their own palanquin may have been an exciting idea, it was tedious. At least it had allowed him to take some rest between the bouts! The girls would keep a glorious souvenir of his visits!

Dina looked younger and more muscular than Kira or Leena. He chatted a little as he tied her as he had done with the other girls. This one didn't protest; offering her wrists and her ankles to the bonds. He had placed her on her knees, taking care to leave room enough to be serviced by her mouth or use her ass hole. Just for the fun, he pushed a finger into her pussy. he felt a thick dew covering his finger. That female was in heat! She couldn't wait to be fucked!

- So you are already wet, ready for my assaults, slut!

- Yes, Master! I long to be rammed by your big cock!

After he got between her legs, he didn't lose time before slamming his shaft into her quite ready mouth and her scream of surprise was rapidly muffled out. She was sure her jaw would escape from its sockets as she was stretched out by the massive intruder which had invaded her mouth. It wasn't long then before Dhanraj turned his interest toward her sweet little buttocks. He was able to verify that Leena had told him the truth : this woman had suffered the same dilatation as Leena and Kira.

- Kyrhan has also fucked your ass? but how many girls does he have in his harem?

- I don't know them all, Master! I'm too new at it but I've heard of something like twelve. I heard he wanted to invite two new recruits named Chandeep and Mona!

Dhanraj was stupefied : Kyrhan was a formidable man by all accounts : he had seduced Kira and gained total control on people like Leena, Dina and Peter! He wanted to frighten somewhat his tender prey before their arrival, just for the fun of it!

- When I'll have finished with you, we will probably be arrived. I'll take a scented bath, receive a massage with oils and take care of my affairs. Meanwhile, the camel drivers will need some recreation. The three of you will entertain them before you are admitted in my harem.

- How will we be treated in your harem, Master?

- You'll be locked in separate bedrooms for the night and prevented to relieve yourselves during the night of course. I want you always horny and ready to be used. In the morning, you'll be presented to me and I would advise you to try your best to seduce me! I will choose a girl for the day and another one for the night. The one I haven't chosen will be delivered to the servants' quarters for their pleasure. The same ceremony will take place on the next two days.

- And when do you intend to return us to Kyrhan and Peter, Master?

- We are a Monday so it will be next Thursday as we have decided. Thursday morning, you'll put on belly dance outfits and cover them with a niqab, a black burqa if you prefer where only your eyes will be visible. We will take a small pick up truck : the men will travel in the air conditioned cabin and the women in the back of the truck under the sun. I think Kyrhan and Peter will be quite surprised to discover you under these quite conservative outfits when you arrive in Dubai! I'll suggest them to keep you wearing them at any time until your departure!

(to be continued)

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12