Deserving Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.
34.9k words
4.52
643.5k
1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hello. Fair warning, this story is very long and focuses on plot and characterization. The erotic elements build slowly, with lots of teasing. If you're looking for quick sex, you will not find it here. Also, a special thank you goes out to my volunteer editor TheSugarThief. And remember, I write for fun and feedback, so please feel free to comment or email. Thanks for reading. -

"Daddy!" my daughter Lara called as she came running out of the house. I barely had time to shut the car door before she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her tight, one hand sliding under her butt to support her. It didn't matter that she was 18 now. I still loved it when she jumped into my arms like this.

"Princess! Oh, I missed you," I said as I held her.

She kissed my cheek rubbed her nose against my jaw. "Missed you more."

I set my daughter on her feet. "It's good to be home."

"You were gone so long, Daddy," she said, holding my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I know, baby. How's my favorite girl?"

"Ahem," my wife Agatha said from the porch. "Your favorite girl?"

"Uh, I said favorite girls," I said, letting go of my daughter's hand. "Plural. One. Two. Girls. That's what I said."

"That's not what I heard," Agatha said.

"Well, that's what I said. Isn't it, Lara?"

Lara looked at her mother. "That's not what I heard."

Agatha scoffed and went back into the house.

"Gee, thanks," I muttered to Lara. "Way to throw me right under the bus."

She pouted at me. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but Hagatha has been a total bitch to me this week."

"Lara, don't call your mother that."

"But, Daddy, she has been a total hag."

I went around to the trunk and took out my suitcase. "I wish you two wouldn't fight so much."

Lara grabbed my duffel bag and put the strap around her shoulder. She was a small girl, only 5 feet tall, slim, with a c-cup. She had rosy cheeks, red lips, bright brown eyes, and long brown hair. She always dressed sexy. Today she had on a red skirt that barely made it down her thighs and a short sleeve white shirt, perfect for August weather.

"Baby, that's heavy. I can get it."

"It's okay. I got it. I'm stronger than I look. And I like helping you."

She headed toward the house. I caught up, giving her side a playful poke and tickling her waist. "Help me by getting along with your mother."

She giggled and went inside. I followed her in and closed the door. My wife was getting a few things together inside, her purse and her keys.

"Ryan, I'm out of cigarettes," she said. "I'm running to the store."

"Okay," I said.

"Did you eat?" Agatha asked. "Lara and I haven't. She insisted on waiting for you."

"Ah, no, I haven't. I can wait though. You go get your cigarettes. "

"All right. I need to talk to you for a minute." She waved me over with her finger.

I glanced at my daughter and she shook her head. I set down my suitcase and followed my wife through the front door, closing it behind me.

"What's up?" I said.

She folded her arms. "Caught her drinking again."

"Oh, great."

"She came home reeking of alcohol two nights ago. What are you going to do?"

"What do you want me to do? She's 18. She starts college in a few weeks. It's going to happen."

"And you don't care?"

"I care. I'm just not going to baby her."

"Un-fucking-believable."

"We were drinking at her age. Hell, that's how we conceived her."

"Which is exactly why I don't want her drinking. Do you want her out there conceiving?"

"She's old enough to take responsibility for her actions."

Agatha scoffed. "You're a terrible father."

"Agatha..."

"And don't think I didn't see the way she jumped into your arms when you got home."

"Jesus, not this again."

"It's inappropriate, Ryan. The way she hugs you and kisses you and sits in your lap. It's disgusting for a girl her age."

"Nothing is happening, okay?"

"That's not how she sees it. She wants to have sex with you."

"Stop it. She does not."

"You're blind."

"And you're crazy. Go get your cigarettes."

I left my wife on the doorstep. Inside, my daughter scurried across the room, grinning shyly. I knew she had been at the door, listening. I glanced out the window and saw my wife's car take off. I looked at my daughter.

"Drinking again?"

"Yeah."

I shook my head. "Can you try harder to not get caught?"

"Well, I was going to sleep at my friend's house, but her boyfriend came over, and they started fucking. I had nowhere to sleep. I had to come home."

I sighed. "All right. Just be responsible, okay?" I gave her a look. "You're not having sex, are you?"

She made a face. "No way. I don't even have a boyfriend."

"I'm sure you'll meet someone once college starts. Just use protection, okay? I don't want you to get pregnant."

"Or else I'll end up in a loveless marriage with a man I hate?"

I folded my arms. "Too far."

"Sorry, Daddy. I just really think you'd both be happier if you got a divorce."

I took my suitcase and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. I started sorting through my clothes. My daughter followed me with the duffel bag. She set it down and then climbed on the bed, looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I hurt your feelings, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

"I just want you to be happy, Daddy," Lara said.

"I know you do," I said, hanging up a couple shirts and tossing a few dirty ones into a basket. "But your mother and I have to figure out what's best for us."

"You know I'd come live with you, right?" she said.

"Lara..."

She took a deep breath. "Just listen, Daddy. I want you to think about divorce. I'm being serious. I think it's best for you."

"Lara, please."

"And I need to tell you some things about Mom, but I'm worried this might really hurt you."

"Tell me what?"

She bit her lip. "I don't want to tell you, not yet. I need to tell you when we're alone."

I looked around. "We're alone."

"Alone for more than 15 minutes."

"Okay, stop being cryptic. Just tell me."

Lara took in a big breath. "She's cheating on you."

"Oh, geez, here we go again."

"No, I'm serious this time."

"So who is it now? Mailman? Plumber? Paper boy?"

She gulped. "Walter."

"Oh, hah! The neighbor. I should have seen that coming."

"Daddy, I'm serious!"

"And I suppose you have proof?"

"Um, well, I saw them whispering in the backyard."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Daddy, they were flirting and laughing together."

"Lara, enough, please," I said, putting away a pair of pants. When I came back to the suitcase, my daughter had taken its place, standing on her knees, frowning at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I know you had a long trip and I promised myself I would give you time to settle in before I bought it up. Me and my big mouth, I couldn't last ten minutes."

"I really don't appreciate hearing that my wife is cheating on me."

"I know. I'm sorry."

I took a few other things from my suitcase and threw them into the laundry. Lara had her lower lip sticking out, pouting like a little girl. "You're angry at me, aren't you?"

"No."

"You are," she said, her lower lip trembling. "I said I'm sorry."

"Baby, I'm not angry. I had a long trip. I'm tired."

"Hug me to prove it," she said, opening her arms.

I gave her a sideways smile, but I stepped up to her and slid my arms around her waist, pulling her tight to my chest. Her arms came around my neck and her cheek touched mine.

"Better?" I said.

"Mmm, I love daddy hugs," she said. "They're so nice and warm."

I stroked her back gently, holding her close. "I love daughter hugs too."

She rubbed her cheek against my cheek. "I've missed your scratchy face."

I chuckled. "I need to shave."

"I like it when you're a little scratchy," she said, kissing my cheek, rubbing her nose against my jaw. Her lips grazed my skin. "Mmm, I think it's sexy."

"Sexy, huh?"

"Definitely. I'm lucky to have such a sexy daddy," she said, giggling. She leaned back, pulling me down by the neck. I crashed into her. Her legs opened up and I was between them. "Ooh, Daddy."

I looked in her eyes. "You know, if your mom saw us like this, she'd freak out."

"Good thing she's not here then," Lara said with a grin. I felt her fingers on the back of my neck, running through my short brown hair. "I just want a little affection from my daddy."

"Your mother thinks you want more than affection."

"You mean she thinks I want sex."

"Yes, she does."

"I just want to love my daddy how I want to love him. I don't see why I can't hug you and kiss you and cuddle with you. If it was okay when I was a little girl, why isn't it okay when I'm a big girl? I just like to be near you. What's wrong with that?"

"And you like it when I'm on top of you, between your legs?" I asked.

She giggled. "I like to play with you, and feel you close, and tickle you!"

She dug her fingers into my sides. I jerked and laughed. Then I retaliated, digging my fingers into her sides, under her arms. She wiggled and laughed. She tried to tickle me again, but I took both of her hands and pinned them above her head, holding them together at the wrist with just one hand. With my other, I had full access to her body. I tickled her ribs and tummy. She kicked and screamed and laughed.

"Ah, okay, okay, I give up! Mercy! Please! You're going to make me pee my pants! You win!"

"I always win, but you always pick a tickle fight," I said, but I stopped tickling her. "I don't want you wetting yourself again."

She was breathing hard. "You're too strong for me, Daddy. One day, we'll have to tickle fight with your arms tied behind your back, see how well you do then."

I chuckled and tickled her armpit. She wiggled and laughed.

"Okay, okay, mercy! Please, I said I give up!"

I let her hands go and she sat up, suddenly pouncing and pushing me down. She climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. She put her hands on my wrists, and I let her pin them above my head.

"Gotcha now," she said.

I laughed. "Sure you do."

"What would Hagatha say if she saw us like this?" Lara said.

"She'd be furious. She'd definitely think you wanted sex if she saw you straddling me."

Lara let my wrists go and put her hands on my chest. "She doesn't understand us. It's not about sex. It's about playing with each other."

I put my hands on her thighs as she sat there, crotch to crotch with me. I was starting to get hard. This wasn't the first time my daughter straddled my like this. This sort of play fighting was common for us, though I admit, it had become more sexually charged as she got older. Or maybe that was just how I perceived it. "I like playing with you too, sweetheart."

She smiled at me. "Can you imagine if she ever came home and found us actually fucking?"

I chuckled. "I don't think I could imagine that."

"Seriously though, she would lose her mind. Just imagine me sitting like this, naked of course, and you naked, your cock hard." She wiggled her hips. "Might not be too far off."

"Lara, come on. Don't talk like that."

"And me bouncing on your cock." She lifted up and then dropped. "Ooh, Daddy."

I laughed nervously. "Okay, come on, Lara."

She bounced a couple times. "She'd be so pissed. I'd be screaming, 'fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!'"

"Lara."

"It's just funny to think about it," she said. "Don't you think it would be hilarious to see her freak out?"

I smirked. "Maybe."

She bounced again. "Oh, Daddy, fuck me harder." She giggled. "Your hands would be here." She moved my hands to her waist. "Lifting me up and down."

I held her sides. "You have a dirty imagination."

"Come on, lift me."

I played along, lifting her up at the waist and pulling her back down. She bit her lip as she ground her pelvis into mine. My cock was definitely getting hard now. I knew she must have felt it.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Mmm, yup, and I'd scream your name over and over again," she said as she bounced on my crotch a couple times. "Daddy, Daddy, fuck me hard."

I shook my head, but I was grinning. "I'd say, yes, princess, ride Daddy's cock. That's a good little girl."

She giggled. "There you go!" she said, taking a moment to grind down into my hardening cock, but we were just playing, right? She leaned down closer to me, whispering. "Ooh, Daddy, I love your big fat cock inside my little pussy."

"Ha, wow, you've been watching a lot of porn, haven't you?"

"Fuck, yes," she said. "And using the dildo you bought me."

"I bought that so you could... practice. Masturbation is healthy."

"Oh, I'm very healthy," she said, grinning at me. "I use it every night. I love how it feels in my pussy. It was the best present ever."

I swallowed hard. "Just don't let your mother find it."

"Yes, Daddy." She was really starting to gyrate on my cock now, grinding against it. "Mmm, I love how you fuck me, Daddy."

I wasn't sure if we were still playing, but I knew this was probably taking things too far.

"Ha-ha... okay, kiddo, come on."

"What else would you say during sex, Daddy? Do you talk dirty?"

A horn honked outside. I knew that sound: my wife's car locking.

"Shit!" I said.

"Mom's home!" Lara said.

"Up, before your mom catches us. She'll give me hell."

Lara jumped off me. I climbed up, feeling more guilty than I had a moment ago, as if I had done something worthy of being caught over. My daughter sat crisscross on the bed, re-bundling her hair into a ponytail.

"So how was the trip?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, nice. The new restaurant opening was strong. The franchise is doing great."

"You were gone for so long, six days. You're not going to have to go out again, are you?"

"No, not for a while," I said.

She frowned. "This regional manager thing sucks. I hate when you travel."

"Pays the bills."

Agatha appeared in the doorframe, holding a carton of cigarettes. "What pays the bills?"

"Work," I said as I folded a pair of pants and put them away. "Hopefully I won't have to travel again for a while."

Agatha put her carton away and took out a pack, pounding it against her palm. "Well, if you do---Lara!"

"Huh?" Lara said.

"Look how you're sitting!"

Lara looked down. "What?"

"I can see your panties! Don't sit like that when you're wearing a skirt, especially not in front of your father."

"Geez, Mom, don't be so uptight."

"What are you even doing in here? Don't you have chores?"

"I'm talking to Daddy about his trip."

"Are the dishes done?"

"No, but Daddy just got home."

"Do your chores. Then you can talk to him."

"Okay, give me 10 minutes. He was telling me about the new restaurant."

"Now, Lara."

"God!" Lara said, jumping up and storming out of the room. "Such a hag."

"What did you say?" Agatha demanded.

"I said you're a hag!" Lara yelled from the stairs.

"You just got yourself grounded, young lady!" Agatha yelled from the door.

"In that case, you're a bitch too, Hagatha!"

Agatha spun around and glared at me like I had said it. "Are you going to let her talk to me like that?"

"Uh, no."

"No?"

"No, of course not. I'll go talk to her."

"Punish her, Ryan!"

"You just grounded her."

"It means nothing coming from me. She doesn't care if I ground her, not now that you're home. You need to punish her."

I rubbed my face. "Okay, how do I punish her?"

"If I had my way, I'd tell you to take her over your knee."

"I'm not going to hit our daughter."

"Then figure it out. I'm going out for a smoke," Agatha said, walking off.

"Fucking hell," I muttered.

I followed Agatha downstairs. She went out to the deck. I went into the kitchen where my daughter was doing the dishes. Lara was glaring out the window at Agatha. I grabbed a towel and started rinsing and drying the dishes as my daughter washed.

"She'd be pissed if she knew you were helping me," Lara said.

"She's always pissed," I said.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"Why do you always pick a fight with her?"

"Me?" Lara cried. "She picked a fight with me. We were in the middle of a conversation and she interrupted us. Like this couldn't have waited? What a bitch."

"Please do not call her that, at least not to her face. And don't call her Hagatha."

"Fine, sorry."

"Sorry is not good enough. I have to punish you."

She frowned. "How? Please don't take away my phone. It's cruel and unusual punishment to take an 18-year-old girl's phone away from her."

"I'm not going to take away your phone. She wants me to spank you."

"She said that?" Lara said.

"Pretty much, yeah."

She bit her lip. "Are you going to?"

"No. I'm not going to hit you, Lara."

"Oh. Well, um, if you want to spank me, you can. If you think that's what I deserve." She gulped. "As long as it's you punishing me, not her, it's okay."

"I still need to think about it." I scratched the back of my head. "Tell you what, get changed and put on your running shoes."

"Why?"

I went to the sliding door adjacent to the kitchen and called out to Agatha. "Ag? Lara and I are going for a run. Do you want to start dinner?"

"Did you punish her yet?"

"Working on it," I said. I closed the door and looked at my daughter. "Go."

While Lara went to her bedroom, I went to mine, getting out of my suit and sliding into a pair of gray jogging pants and a white t-shirt. My daughter met me at the front door wearing yoga pants and a pink sports bra.

"Ready," she reported.

I looked her over and then we headed out. We began jogging down the sidewalk.

"You know, some girls wear tank tops over sports bras," I commented.

She grinned. "You like it better when I don't."

I chuckled. "Right."

"So is this my punishment, a jog with you? Because if it is, you really suck at this parenting thing."

"Actually, you're going to pick the punishment this time."

"Huh?" she said as we turned a corner and headed toward the park. The sun was beginning to set.

"Your mother told me I was a terrible father earlier. That bothered me, but maybe she's right. So this time, you pick the punishment."

"Okay," she said. "I have to go out for ice cream with you after our run. Sucks to be me, I guess."

I glanced at her. "I'm serious. I want you to think of a punishment and I will administer it. If your daughter called you a hag and a bitch, and you caught her drinking, what would you do? Keep in mind this is your flesh and blood, your little girl, the one you raised, who you love."

Lara scoffed. "Mom doesn't love me."

"She loves you in her own way."

"She resents me."

"Lara..."

"She does. She complains all the time she never got to go to college because she was busy raising me, that she sacrificed so much, blah blah blah. Excuse the fuck out of me for being born."

"Lara, your mother can be a bitter person, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She just doesn't know how to show it. Would you make a better mother?"

"Hell yes, I would."

"Okay, prove it. Tell me how you would punish your daughter."

Lara sighed. "You let me walk right into that one, didn't you? Fine, but I'm punishing on a curve because my daughter had a reason to misbehave."

"Fair enough. What's the punishment?"

"Spank me."

"Huh?" I said, stumbling. I looked at Lara. "What did you say?"

"Spank me. Seriously. If that's what Mom wants, spank me."

"Princess, I'm trying to teach you a lesson here."

"I know, so spank me. Honestly, I don't mind."

"You want me to spank you?"

"Yes. Well, I mean, I don't want it, but it's a fair punishment."

I raised an eyebrow. "How many spankings do you think you deserve?"

We entered the park. The sky was darkening now and there weren't many people around.

"Ten?" she said. "Is that fair?"

"I don't know. I've never spanked you before."

"Ten sounds fair."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I am," she said.